LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caught me snoozing :)
it would mark the first time ever that you were snoozing, and to be fair, im sure you were doing something else important for AM/NP.

nobody puts in more work on this forum than stevoph!

anyway, enough with the bromance, everybody go get some AS before it sells out!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
already got mine!! looking forward to my first workout with it!!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
can an LG rep disclose/provide an estimate as to how much caffiene is in this prop blend? so far, its an awesome product in terms of performance as a pre-workout, but so far buddies and i who tend to have a more nightish lifting schedule are having some noticeable issues in regards to sleep...usually i am very good with tolerating stims, even if taken somewhat late at night...

please let me know, thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell yea! dam for 39$! to?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yea! dam for 39$! to?
That's a damn good price for a top notch pre workout formula! The strength gains on this stuff are THAT good.

We aren't just talking a aesthetic only pumped product here, MUCH more than that. :)

To the OP, I'll get the caffeine mg's tomorrow of LG :) I think it's between 100-200mg's.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And this time we stocked up; so despite them selling fast, we should be able to keep it in stock for atleast a few weeks.
very nice, you guys learn quickly ;)

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
It looks like a great product,and I'll prob try it,but NO over the counter product will give you gains equal to a gram of test a week. C'mon guys. You ruin your credibility with claims like that!

xink

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a ton of supps, eaten a ton of crazy foods, from bugs to heart, tongue, etc...

But one of the foulest things I've ever tasted was Anadraulic state. I'm sure it's an incredible sup, but I tried it about 5 months ago and couldn't get past the taste, I had to stop taking it after 3-4 days. The worse thing was the amount of time it would linger in my mouth too...

Once again, not trying to bash the product, I'm sure it's great, just saying the taste was putrid.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a ton of supps, eaten a ton of crazy foods, from bugs to heart, tongue, etc...

But one of the foulest things I've ever tasted was Anadraulic state. I'm sure it's an incredible sup, but I tried it about 5 months ago and couldn't get past the taste, I had to stop taking it after 3-4 days. The worse thing was the amount of time it would linger in my mouth too...

Once again, not trying to bash the product, I'm sure it's great, just saying the taste was putrid.
All input is welcomed man, and Eric has mentioned the flavor is getting a revamp. Really hard to mask all those ingredients though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When something works they way AS does, Well? the heck with the taste.. I had it prior to repping for LG, its very drinkable. Is it the best thing I have tasted? No...but surely not the worst..and after I seen the effects I was sold on it!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
All input is welcomed man, and Eric has mentioned the flavor is getting a revamp. Really hard to mask all those ingredients though.
i do have to agree, its definitely an interesting taste that is taking some time to get used to. it certainly lingers for quite a few minutes after drinking it. the oddest thing i thought the first time i opened it was that it smelled like it had cinnamon flavoring, however the actual taste is far from it!! im not sure but is the flavor supposed to be fruit punch?? i will say that the awesome ingredient profile really makes up for the flavoring though.

on a more positive note: the pumps from anadraulic are very pleasant, not overboard to the point of discomfort as i have experienced with some products. i also notice an increase in my intensity and focus, starting about 15 minutes after i drink it, and lasting well through my workouts. the strength gains are also present. i have been doing german volume training for the last week and have been able to easily blast through my 10 set workouts, so much so that i will have to increase weights on my lifts already next week.

so far i am very impressed with Anadraulic State, and i look forward to continuing to use it to fuel my workouts. well done LG!!

xink

Awards
  • Established
:beerchug:
Might you have samples once you revamp the flavor? I genuinely want to like the product and would love to check out your updated offering once it's available.

When something works they way AS does, Well? the heck with the taste.. I had it prior to repping for LG, its very drinkable. Is it the best thing I have tasted? No...but surely not the worst..and after I seen the effects I was sold on it!
Like I said, I can eat/drink a lot of things, and knowing the positive side effects generally makes things more palpable but honestly, for me I just couldn't do it with AS as the taste just lingered for far to long.

:dunno:

Mac45

Awards
I have been using it since April 1st that I got at GNC. It wasn't being sold any place until June 2009. Said something about it was only for the military and only GNC and LG Sciences (Legal Gear) were the places that you could get it. That's what all the sites said (they had it in BOLD red). No one can sell it until June 1st.

So I just bought it June 1st at Nutraplant (GREAT PRICE) and it's on it's way.. I have to say it is a VERY good pre workout drink. Workouts are great!! I feel like I could go on and on with the workout, but know I have to stop or pay for it for the next week from over working the muscle group.

The taste is AWFUL !!!!!!!!:684: But as I posted before here, all you need to do is add 1 scoop of Jacked to it and it's good to drink down. That's 1 scoop Jacked to half scoop AS. 1 full scoop of AS would be more then I need for a great workout. If you use 1 full scoop I would add maybe 2 scoops of Jacked. You will still have to wait at least 15 minutes before working out. I didn't last night and went right to working out and had it try to come up as I worked out.

If you guys can add what's in Jacked that makes it ease the taste plus keeps the stomach sickness away even after 45 mins. to 1 hour after taking it that would be great. :thanks:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i do have to agree, its definitely an interesting taste that is taking some time to get used to. it certainly lingers for quite a few minutes after drinking it. the oddest thing i thought the first time i opened it was that it smelled like it had cinnamon flavoring, however the actual taste is far from it!! im not sure but is the flavor supposed to be fruit punch?? i will say that the awesome ingredient profile really makes up for the flavoring though.

on a more positive note: the pumps from anadraulic are very pleasant, not overboard to the point of discomfort as i have experienced with some products. i also notice an increase in my intensity and focus, starting about 15 minutes after i drink it, and lasting well through my workouts. the strength gains are also present. i have been doing german volume training for the last week and have been able to easily blast through my 10 set workouts, so much so that i will have to increase weights on my lifts already next week.

so far i am very impressed with Anadraulic State, and i look forward to continuing to use it to fuel my workouts. well done LG!!
thanks for the kind words man :) Appreciate the feedback!

:beerchug:
Might you have samples once you revamp the flavor? I genuinely want to like the product and would love to check out your updated offering once it's available.

Like I said, I can eat/drink a lot of things, and knowing the positive side effects generally makes things more palpable but honestly, for me I just couldn't do it with AS as the taste just lingered for far to long.

:dunno:
I'm not sure on samples, I will answer this closer to the time. I'm sure there will be logging chances though in true LG style ;)

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
This is an incredible product, imo. I can't imagine lifting without it. I'm running low on my current tub so I'm gonna have to pick up some more. I've finally gotten used to the flavor. It took some time.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This is an incredible product, imo. I can't imagine lifting without it. I'm running low on my current tub so I'm gonna have to pick up some more. I've finally gotten used to the flavor. It took some time.
Nice words man :) What did you notice results wise?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established