Log ~LG Sciences Perfect Carb~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally!, Lg Sciences brings you Perfect Carb, an outstanding blend of Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, and Dextrose. Bottom line, this is for anyone looking for the perfect post work out addition to aid in recovery and muscle growth!!

We are looking for 3 testers to log this for us

Requirements:

~Daily updates~
~Must have prior logs~
~Member must be active~

Tell us why we should pick you, and how you plan to use LG Sciences Perfect Carb. All winners will be picked by LG Sciences Reps.

App Format:

Age-
Training split:
Diet:
Goals:
How u intend to use:
anything else you may want to add :)

Carbohydrates are an important source of anabolism. Building muscle requires proper muscle glycogen which must be replenished at the right time and in the proper ratios, without causing fat storage! Without the proper carbohydrates, in the right amounts, the calories from those carbs could end up on your waist, not in your muscles.

Perfect Carb(TM) is the ultimate source for anyone wishing to add key muscle building glycogen while controlling insulin and fat storage. It is made up of three of the best known carbohydrate sources in the proper ratio to replenish muscle stores. First is pure pharmaceutical grade DEXTROSE, which immediately slams glycogen into your muscles when you need it most. Only enough dextrose is in the product to recharge muscle stores without overloading the endocrine system and causing fat gain. Second, MALTODEXTRIN is an intermediate glucose converting sugar that provides the second bump in available energy without spiking insulin, giving the second wave of glycogen raw materials. Finally, Perfect Carb contains WAXY MAIZE starch, which is a slower digesting carbohydrate that helps pull water and nutrients into the cell, making cell volume increase. It also partially converts to glucose at a slower rate, giving sustained energy.

Perfect Carb is unflavored, making it perfect to add to your post workout shake, or as an additional carb source for any application where additional glycogen is required.

~Promo starts Now!!~

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why? Because Glucose is essential to human life. Now that i've taken that excuse off the list, lets see what everyone comes up with. Good luck to the applicants :thumbsup:

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see how much they'll be charging for this combo of the three cheapest "supplements" in existence...

Now that WMS has been debunked as the "fastest" carb are companies going to start promoting it as the slowest carb? Is there any science to prove WMS can act as a cell volumizer?

Can't apply for this unless the product makes sense to me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would be very interested in this if i was bulking.......good opportunity tho!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks really great, guys! I really like WMS in general, and this looks to be a great addition for a bulker.

:hitit:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive been using this stuff for about a weeks time now and love it during WO's with BC+EAA!

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I love all the company reps helping promote this product.

Unless this stuff is going to be cheaper than buying Dextrose + Malto (no point in buying WMS IMO) nobody who understands proper supplementation is going to buy this.

Dextrose and malto are suuuuuuper cheap. WMS is a waste of money (but still cheap) . Subbed to see how LG tries to convince people to pay a premium for this stuff.

Considering you only get 900 grams in a tub I wonder how they're going to recommend dosing. And are they going to tell you how much of each you're getting or is this going to be proprietary? That wold actually be funny, a "proprietary blend" of dextrose, malto and MWS.

I hope LG proves my suspicions wrong.

:popcorn:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Unless this stuff is going to be cheaper than buying Dextrose + Malto (no point in buying WMS IMO) nobody who understands proper supplementation is going to buy this.

Dextrose and malto are suuuuuuper cheap. WMS is a waste of money (but still cheap) . Subbed to see how LG tries to convince people to pay a premium for this stuff.

Considering you only get 900 grams in a tub I wonder how they're going to recommend dosing. And are they going to tell you how much of each you're getting or is this going to be proprietary? That wold actually be funny, a "proprietary blend" of dextrose, malto and MWS.

he does raise a rather valid point....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

The price point of this is still pretty damn good, whether you like WMS or not. I need to research WMS further, but as a quick carb replacement after workout, this still seems like a good choice to me, throw in some BC+Eaa and that's a nice little anabolic treat.

This would make a good debate though the WMS and I do encourgae it. I think lets let this stay clean in this thread, and perhaps start a new one and we will discuss science there?

:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The price point of this is still pretty damn good, whether you like WMS or not. I need to research WMS further, but as a quick carb replacement after workout, this still seems like a good choice to me, throw in some BC+Eaa and that's a nice little anabolic treat.

This would make a good debate though the WMS and I do encourgae it. I think lets let this stay clean in this thread, and perhaps start a new one and we will discuss science there?

:)
thats a good idea. Can you post the link to the thread you will start for that conversation?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get those App's in guys...yet another great LG Product here:)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh what the hell; i'm about to go on-cycle anyway, and this would be a good fit. :D

Age?: 30 years young

Height?: 6'0"

Weight?: 205.8lbs as of this AM

Training split?:

Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Shoulders
Wednesday: Bi's/Tri's
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Back
Weekend: Off

Diet?: Macro profile:40/40/20. I make my meals for the week every sunday and store them in the fridge. I work (3) 12-hour shifts a week in the E.R., so i always bring my cooler filled with goodies to work. :D

Goals?: I'm looking to demonstrate a recomp effect with this cycle(Halodrol/Furazadrol/Dermacrine.) I'd like to put on anywhere from 5-10lbs while dropping some bodyfat along the way.

How u intend to use?: I intend to utilize this product to further enhance post-work out recovery effects. I've used WMS products in the past (primarily NP's bulk), so i'm looking forward to giving an honest comparison in terms of demonstrated effects.

Anything else you may want to add?: I'd just like to add that i'm a DIEHARD RED SOX FAN BABY!!!! In all seriousness though; i'd like to add this into my regimen and give some articulate and detailed feedback. This supplement is a good fit with my goals right now. I've been supplement free for the past 2 months, so my body is primed and ready to grow again! I've completed many documented logs here on AM over the years; including a few LG Science products (T-911 and Slin.)​

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like good stuff. not for me right now though as I dont take in many carbs Goodluck testers

UKStrength

Training Split:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest and Triceps
Wednesday: HIIT Cardio
Thursday: Shoulders and Traps
Friday: Back and Biceps
Saturday: HIIT Cardio
Sunday: OFF

Diet: A split of 40/40/20 (protein, carbohydrates and fats) on training days, switching to 40/30/30 on non-training/HIIT cardio days.

I can provide a detailed breakdown of my diet on a daily basis if required, as I log just about everything that passes my lips :)

Goals: I'm logging my first all-DS cycle on AM in two weeks, a 5 week E-Stane cycle (CEL). The aim of which is to bulk extremely lean, adding virtually none, and if possible, reducing my body fat by the end of the cycle.

I'd like to gain anywhere between 5-10lbs of lean muscle mass, but the mirror and tape measure are my best judge :)

How do you intend to use? I've always advocated utilising the post-workout period as a perfect opportunity to maximise the insulin-mediated protein and glycogen synthetic pathways, getting those fast-digesting carbs in ASAP is essential!

Perfect Carbs to me seems like a perfect combination of carbohydrates to take full advantage of this period, not only does it have my current fave, WMS, but dextrose and maltodextrin! I only think it would aid in recovery during this DS cycle.

I've tried just about every other carbohydrate combination for postworkout drinks. So I could easily provide a good comparison to the typical combinations most trainees are currently using.

Anything else you'd like to add...

I'd just like to add that Austin loves a little postworkout carbohydrates, it's the secret to his manly physique...bring on the carbs baby!

Good luck to all others who apply! :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age- 25
Training split: max-ot routine currently
Diet: clean. high protein little fat and complex and simple carbs etc.
Goals: Gain more weight recovery from each work out faster so I can hit the gym harder
How u intend to use: I am currently using a monster stack by USP labs during my work out and I would like to see how this combo works vs what I am using as a carb source.
anything else you may want to add If I win I win if not not a big deal. I do know I can write a good write up. Espically since mid work out products are the hot new thing.

joepump

joepump

Awards
Age- 29
Training split:
back/arms
legs
chest/tri's
off
shoulders
off
cardio
Diet:40/40/20
Goals: Im wanting to start a bulk sence i lost so much weight from moto/wreck. I was 190 down to 178
How u intend to use: Id like to use it 3 times a day with my morning protein shake/post shake/ night cass. shake.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Me: 44 yrs. 5'7" 172lbs

Training: 3 years Songahm Taekwondo. 2 years lifting.

Weekly Regimen:
Sunday: split a.m. cardio (heavy bag, stairclimber, running, etc) p.m. legs (squats, lunges, calf raise, etc.)
Monday: Taekwondo
Tuesday: chest & back (Bench,flies, perfect pushups, pull ups, db rows, etc.)
wednesday: rest
Thursday: Bis, Tris, & Traps. Taekwondo
Friday: rest
Saturday: cardio

Diet: very strict. Zero junk foods(candy,cake,sodas etc.) I shoot for 2000 to 2500 cals. 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats.

This would be a nice addition to supp my current diet while on cycle!

I try to keep my logs as thorough & detailed as possible, noting all changes.

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
AARON or AZZA
Would love to log this for you guys.
Male 37, training 20 years last 4 solid.
93kg or 203 pound natty
I already review supplements on The Iron Dungeon.or in Australia so can do a 2 for one deal!! Screen name AZZA and go to my Supplement Review page 3250 hits, 225 posts and 16 pages long.
Just finished some Extreme Carbs (Dextrose) International Protein. Nice and Creamy.
Train 4 day split.
Chest, Biceps on Monday
Legs Tuesday
Wed off
Delts and Triceps on Thursday
Back and Traps on Friday
Have no logs here due to companys not wanting to post down under and PH's are mainly banned even though i have done Methyl 1-D in 2007 and gained 4kgs in 16days mind you. Alos i have reviewed Cold Fusion on the other site. (from your OZ distributor)

I am bulking and currently 16.5% BF
I supplement 24/7 and would be adding the carbs to my usual post workout protein shake.
Come on LG pick a Aussie for a change, i will log on both sites. I will pm you anyway.
AZZA

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
is this open to canadians?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Age?: 24 years old

Height?: 5'10"

Weight?: 170lbs
Training split?:

Monday: back/tri's/abs
Tuesday: chest/bi's/calves
Wednesday: off
Thursday: shoulders/traps/abs
Friday: legs/arms
Weekend: Off
I do cardio 3 times a week by jump roping for about 20 minutes.

Diet: 40/30/30 split. I have 3 full meals a day and 3 shakes a day. I take daily supplements like fishoil and liver support and a multi vitamin. Right now I'm also on a cycle and will be adding IGF1-LR3 and this product would be a perfect addition to it.

Goals: Shuttle nutrients into my muscles and gain a few lbs of lean muslce

How u intend to use: Well since i will be starting IGF1-LR3 i think this will be the perfect mix of carbohydrates to fuel my muscles being hit and really give me a chance to tweak my lagging body parts(arms).

Other products i've used from LG has been MMV2 which i liked as a mild PH/DS. I've also used t911 and like that product a a lot.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice app's guys! keep them coming:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, some good applications here!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carbs = Cool :cool: Why wouldn't people apply?
Yes, sir!

After utilizing the ECA(Y) stack with a very low carb diet for a bit, i'm SO ready to add me carbs back in!

:439:

UKStrength

Yes, sir!

After utilizing the ECA(Y) stack with a very low carb diet for a bit, i'm SO ready to add me carbs back in!

:439:
Crikey you poor sod :( The things we do for a great physique eh?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crikey you poor sod :( The things we do for a great physique eh?
Yeah man - those first 2 weeks are pure hell. It quickly reminded me how much i HATE low carb diets; they're damn effective though in terms of fatloss.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs = Cool :cool: Why wouldn't people apply?

I use these carbs intra W/O with my aminos, and absolutely love it!, wonder why I never did it before to be honest...

Pump these app's in guys!

UKStrength

Yeah man - those first 2 weeks are pure hell. It quickly reminded me how much i HATE low carb diets; they're damn effective though in terms of fatloss.
I'm such a fanny mate, I've never lasted 2 weeks (best was 5 days) so I don't know how effective they are really :(

I'll definitely have to give it another shot at some point, do you use any particular method mate? TKD, CKD, Anabolic Diet?

I use these carbs intra W/O with my aminos, and absolutely love it!, wonder why I never did it before to be honest...

Pump these app's in guys!
Perfect Carb'll also be pretty synergistic with many of the insulin mimickers out there at the moment (AP, NeoVAR, PSlin etc.).

Would be nice to see how this compares to people's 'standard' carb regimes with these products...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners will be picked tuesday night, so get those app's in!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to seeing who gets picked brother!! :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners:

Trauma1
UKStrength
CFour

Ok guys you have read the requirements for the logs:), Now send me those addys so I can get this out to you

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners:

Trauma1
UKStrength
CFour

Ok guys you have read the requirements for the logs:), Now send me those addys so I can get this out to you
Awesome. These people will provide great logs I am sure.

People have had trouble getting a hold of UKstrength, I am not sure if he is on vacation, or something is wrong with his internet/connection.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. These people will provide great logs I am sure.

People have had trouble getting a hold of UKstrength, I am not sure if he is on vacation, or something is wrong with his internet/connection.
Good to know, thanks bro..!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well done guys, enjoy LG's Perfect Carb and of course post your links to your logs in here :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners:

Trauma1
UKStrength
CFour

Awesome, fellas. Addy coming your way! :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established