Primordial Performance is looking for (4) individuals to log our Dermacrine product!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Attention fellow AM members:

We're looking for a total of (4) people here on anabolicminds to log our Dermacrine product. We have decided to demonstrate (2) different ways of utilizing this product. The first (2) loggers chosen will utilize our Dermacrine product as a solo effort only. The second (2) loggers that are chosen will stack our Dermacrine with a product of their choosing (something that's hormonal in nature.) We are looking for dedicated individuals that can provide an articulate and detailed documentation of their experiences. There must be a minimum of 4 updates/weekly. We would also prefer to see before and after pictures to further correlate the total experience.

Objective:

We hope with these logs to further demonstrate how truly versatile our Dermacrine product is. Dermacrine can be utilized as a stand-alone product for the development of increased stamina, improved recovery/endurance aspects, and added muscle gain; or it can be used as a stacker option to help provide for enhanced libido, mitigate lethargy, and additional anabolic factors while on-cycle.

Here is the Dermacrine write-up that outlines product details and effects:

What is Dermacrine?

Dermacrine is a topical cream that boosts male hormone levels. This enhances performance, reduces body fat, and increases lean muscle. At 4 pumps Dermacrine will last 27 applications, at 5 pumps it will last 23 applications.

Dermacrine is a complete hormonal optimization formula which contains balanced levels of active bio-identical hormones and natural anti-estrogens. These delicate active ingredients are delivered by Primordial Performance's advanced OHV topical delivery system, and carried directly to the blood stream. This unique delivery system enhances the uptake and efficiency of the active ingredients for immediate physiological benefits.

Pushing past plateaus and encouraging new muscular growth requires high levels of anabolic & androgenic hormone activity. By supplying the body with high amounts of pro-hormones (aka, hormone precursors), Dermacrine dramatically increases the body's anabolic and androgenic capacity. This "hormonal edge" becomes noticeable within hours of application, fueling the body with the high-octane, adrenaline-pumping, rock-crushing power that raises performance to a new level.

What are anabolic & androgenic hormones?

Anabolic means stimulation of growth, as in muscle growth. Androgenic means stimulation of male characteristics such as libido, strength, and aggression. Testosterone is a perfect example of a hormone that possesses anabolic & androgenic properties.

Unknown to most, is the "other" naturally occurring hormones that have strong anabolic & androgenic properties - just like Testosterone. For instance, androstenediol and androstenedione both have anabolic & androgenic activity that supports muscle growth, fat loss, and muscular strength. Dermacrine not only boosts testosterone, but it also boosts these other male hormones. (1,2)

What are the ingredients and how do they work?

The primary hormone in Dermacrine is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) - the precursor to all anabolic/andrognic hormones in the body. (1)

Although DHEA has been available for years, and is found in many other hormonal supplements, Dermacrine offers a distinct advantage that makes it up to 20x more effective than oral based products. You see, when DHEA is delivered topically and absorbed through the skin, it is forced to convert to more anabolic/androgenic hormones. (3-11) This is because the skin is highly concentrated with steroid-converting (steroidogenic) enzymes that catalyze the conversion of DHEA to more powerful hormones, such as androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. (4-11) This is where Dermacrine gets it's anabolic & androgenic horsepower - for increasing strength and lean muscle beyond your natural limit.

The DHEA is also converted to more powerful fat burning hormones such as 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA. (5) These are powerful thermogenic hormones that increase the rate of fat loss, helping you shed fat as you gain muscle. (12-17) Oral DHEA products do not provide these same effects, since the digestive track lacks the same steroidogenic enzyme activity as the skin. (4)

The second hormone in Dermacrine is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry; Dermacrine won't cost you the hair-line! Pregnenolone is also a powerful neurosteroid, which can enhance cognitive focus and memory. (21-23)

Since certain anabolic & androgenic hormones can convert to estrogen, Dermacrine was fortified with an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin. These are natural plant based compounds that block estrogenic effects such as gyno and fat storage. (25-33) Resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin have also been proven to have potent fertility stimulating properties, which can help promote increased sexual desire, erectile function and stamina. (25-33)

What sort of results should I notice with Dermacrine?

Within the first couple days the following results should become noticeable -

Increased motivational energy
Improved cognitive focus & drive (20,23,37)
Improved libido & sexual performance
Within 2-3 weeks users start to notice -

Enhanced strength during training
Increased stamina in the gym & bedroom
Faster recovery time (35,38-40)
Aggressive increase in appetite
Better sleep quality
Improvements in generally well-being (34,36,37)

Even without changes in diet or exercise Dermacrine will cause an improvement in body composition of a 2-3 lb loss in fat with a 2-3 lb gain in lean muscle within a 4-6 week period. This shift in body composition is most noticeable when proper "pre" and "post" measurements are taken. As with any muscle building product, best results are obtained when combined with high protein intake, heavy weight training and sufficient rest.

How long can I use Dermacrine? Do I have to take time off?

Since Dermacrine supplies the body with an outside source of hormones and causes such a significant boost in hormone levels, it can eventually suppress the body's natural hormone production. Therefore, it is recommended that Dermacrine be cycled to avoid inhibition.*

We recommend using Dermacrine for 4 weeks at a time, with at least 4 weeks off between each cycle. 6-8 week cycles with Dermacrine are safe, however if you choose to use Dermacrine for longer than 4 weeks we recommend you consider post cycle therapy (PCT) after the cycle to ensure quick and full recovery of natural testosterone production.

For more information about PCT, please visit our forum.

* Men on long-term hormone or testosterone replacement therapy (HRT/TRT) may use Dermacrine indefinitely with their hormonal regimen since shutdown of natural testosterone production is generally acceptable.

Are there any side effects?

Aside from the above mentioned suppression of your body's hormone production, using Dermacrine within the recommend dose is safe for men, granted there are no serious pre-existing medical conditions. The only side-effects to consider could possibly be irritability or semi-anxiety which is generally avoidable if the user is participating in vigorous physical activity on a daily basis.

Why should I choose Dermacrine over other pro-hormones?

As explained earlier, Dermacrine is more effective than oral DHEA supplements because it delivers DHEA through the skin. Delivering DHEA through the skin forces it to convert to more powerful anabolic & androgenic hormones, because of the enzyme activity in the skin.

Unlike other orally active pro-hormones or pro-steroids, Dermacrine does not stress the liver, prostate or cholesterol levels. Dermacrine will also not cause the typical side effects of lethargy or appetite suppression because of toxic effects. The hormones in Dermacrine are non-toxic and naturally occurring in the human body.

Dermacrine

Characteristics:

Fast drying creamy lotion, possessing fresh citrus scent.

Active Ingredients:

Active ingredients per 5 pumps

DHEA – 72mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) – 36mg
Resveratrol (99%) – 36mg
Pregnenolone - 18mg
Chrysin (99%) – 9mg

Other Ingredients:

Distilled water, grape spirits*, aloe vera*, ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide, butylene glycol, jojoba oil, emu oil, squalene, tocopherol acetate, chamomile extract* (matricaria recutita), isopropyl myristate, green tea extract* (camellia sinensis), cetyl stearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sorbitan olivate, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, strontium nitrate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, d-Limonene, tetrahydropiperine†, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium PCA, sodium hydroxide.

* Certified Organic
† US Patent 6,849,645

Please place any and all applications for consideration in this thread; please utilize the following format as well:

1)Age?:
2)Height?:
3)Weight?:
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:
5)Do you take any current medications?:
6)Goals - long/short term?:
7)Body type?:
8)Training experience?:
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?:
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?:
11)List of current supplementation?:
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences?
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?:
14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker?
15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?:

In Conclusion:

This opportunity will remain open for 1 week; possibly longer. For the purposes of these logs, we will be providing (1) bottle of our Dermacrine product to each individual that is chosen. For the (2) individuals that are chosen to utilize this as a stacker option, you must provide your own "stacking option" for the purposes of the log.

We are VERY pleased to offer our great members here on AM this opportunity to try our Dermacrine product. We know that many of you have already used Dermacrine and had GREAT results, and that there are even more of you yet to embrace these fantastic results!

We look forward to reading all of your applications. Best of luck to all the applicants!!! :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I wish I could drop this into my current log. I am experiencing a bit of lethargy and actually was planning to do this same cycle again later in the year but with Dermacrine added. I have used it solo before and I flat out loved it! Solid product.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would the time frame be to start? I have been of SA for almost 2 weeks now from my 1 month dermacrine cycle. I would only run it solo also.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would the time frame be to start? I have been of SA for almost 2 weeks now from my 1 month dermacrine cycle. I would only run it solo also.
We're probably looking to see guys have this going approx 2-3 weeks from now.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man I wish I could drop this into my current log. I am experiencing a bit of lethargy and actually was planning to do this same cycle again later in the year but with Dermacrine added. I have used it solo before and I flat out loved it! Solid product.
Me and you both my brother. Would love to use this in PCT for the 1-Andro I am loggin! Hope to try this some time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to use EndoAmp Max for my PCT Trauma!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and you both my brother. Would love to use this in PCT for the 1-Andro I am loggin! Hope to try this some time.
I wouldn't really have the Dermacrine as part of a PCT though. The hormonal aspects can interfer with PCT recovery efforts. It's a damn fine addition while on-cycle, though. :D

Oh yeah....GO SOX!! :usa1:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have been off dermacrine for about 1 1/2 months, what are your thoughts on that?
I think you probably still need some time off to let your body return to a state of homeostasis. It's important for many reasons. Trying to utilize products of this nature too close together will deliver diminished gains as a result.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
good luck to all you guys. PP does make some interesting products for sure.

sorry trauma, between the kids (no contact with drying skin), my g/f, and going swimming, etc, a topical will probably suit others better than i.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck to all you guys. PP does make some interesting products for sure.

sorry trauma, between the kids (no contact with drying skin), my g/f, and going swimming, etc, a topical will probably suit others better than i.
Totally understandable my friend. Those are situations in which i couldn't agree with you more. There will definitely be logging opportunities in the future with some of our non-topical products.

Thanks for the kind words as well. :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great review here, this is their only product I haven't used yet.

I might pick some up :lick:

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think you probably still need some time off to let your body return to a state of homeostasis. It's important for many reasons. Trying to utilize products of this nature too close together will deliver diminished gains as a result.
Yea thats what I was thinking also. If you want someone in the future please keep me in mind. I'm definitely planning on running it again around August. Also I hope you got a chance to read my post in the Sustain write up. Great products guys!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great opportunity here!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You guys are just having sales and opportunities all over the place! Nice, but I cant jump in yet ^.^ I do have 2 1-T's though, and I will use your TRS for PCT when the time comes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are just having sales and opportunities all over the place! Nice, but I cant jump in yet ^.^ I do have 2 1-T's though, and I will use your TRS for PCT when the time comes.
Yup....and you never know when there will be a sale just around the corner. ;)

Let's see some apps, guys! :D

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
1)Age?: 23
2)Height?: 6'4
3)Weight?:279
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: nope
5)Do you take any current medications?: nope
6)Goals - long/short term?: get to 7% bf. long term stay between 10-15%bf, and hit a 400lb squat.
7)Body type?: endomorth
8)Training experience?: weights 4days a week, going to 5days in a week tho. cardio five days a week
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: no
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: nope, heard great things tho.
11)List of current supplementation?: xtend purple, wraath, dominATP, anabolic pump on the weekends.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? no
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: I will be a great logger, and would love to try your products.
14)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?: Primordial Performance LLC
1292 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401
USA

Whats my bonus prize???

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday afternoon bump!! :006:

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
1)Age?: 26
2)Height?: 5'-8"
3)Weight?: 181, about 15% bf
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: No
5)Do you take any current medications?: No
6)Goals - long/short term?: Short Term - Recomp, Long Term - 185 lbs, 7-8% bf
7)Body type?: Ectomorph
8)Training experience?: 11 years, on and off the last 5.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: Avant Labs SuperOne+, back in 2003?
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: No, but I have a couple PP products from the recent deals, but no Dermacrine.
11)List of current supplementation?: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Protein
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? Transdermal 1-Test, Transdermal 4-ad, about a 3-4 day run of Designer Supps Superdrol, had to drop due to bad response to methylated orals. Clean receptors since 2004.
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: I am looking for a mild non-methylated hormonal product that can ease me back into the hormone game. My knowledge for learning about diet, PCT, training has been extensive...see AM.com membership since 2002.
14)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?: Eugene, Oregon....eh! Go Beavs!! :p
15)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? Solo

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1)Age?: 25
2)Height?:5ft5
3)Weight?:145
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:no
5)Do you take any current medications?:no
6)Goals - long/short term?: Get to 150 even possibly 155. Dead lift 350.
7)Body type?:Ecto
8)Training experience?: Max ot and max it. 4 years now.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?:no
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?:
11)List of current supplementation?: Protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, omega 3's. Jacked for pre work out thats really about it.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? 1ad 4ad aromxno Soon next time endo amp max. I really want to.
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: I can get test levels done via blood work. My levels have dropped since I stopped using 1-4 ad so I can see how much test goes up. Also My body fat went up to 7% I want it back down to 5% or lower and this should make or break that number. Also I have a martial arts tourney comming up in a few months or less and I want to gear up for.
I want Increased motivational energy
I want Improved cognitive focus & drive
I want Improved libido & sexual performance
I want Enhanced strength during training
I want Increased stamina in the gym
I want Faster recovery time
I want Aggressive increase in appetite
I want Better sleep quality
I want Improvements in generally well-being
14)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?: That is easy.
Primordial Performance LLC
1292 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401
USA

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
keep them apps. coming..:type:

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
1)Age: 21
2)Height: 6-2
3)Weight: 240
4)Do you have any current medical conditions: No
5)Do you take any current medications: No
6)Goals - long/short term: Increase Strength, Speed and Endurance. Stay healthy and have a great football season.
7)Body type: Athletic
8)Training experience:7 years. Trained at sports performance for four years. Current college football. High school wrestling and hockey. Over six trainers.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences: No
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones: Sustain Alpha
11)List of current supplementation: Creatine Mono, Citruline Malate, Beta Alanine, Waxy Maize, Scivation Protein and AAKG bulk.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences: Just Test boosters/ AIs like Mass FX, Hyperdrol, Formex, DTHC, Sustain
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine: I am a college athlete and have incredible training experience and this would be my first cycle. We dont test BTW at all where I am at. Also I already have a very detailed log up on here detailing my summer workouts. I workout very hard and very often and would put this product to great use.
14)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?
Primordial Performance LLC
1292 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401 USA

++++ Willing to use dermacrine solo or with something else....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice apps so far, guys. Keep them rollin' in! :type:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To everyone that's already applied: please indicate if you're applying to use dermacrine as a solo effort, or if you plan to user it as a stacker. I updated the application format to include this.

Thanks, guys!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP is really steppin it up!!!!! so many opportunities, so many write ups and informational posts. BOOM BABY!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP is really steppin it up!!!!! so many opportunities, so many write ups and informational posts. BOOM BABY!
That's how we roll!! We hope to continue to provide our consumers with an innovative and effective product line, as well as top-notch customer service abroad. I'm working to put something together that will be a GREAT resource/reference tool for you guys with our product line.

Team Primordial is on a dedicated mission working our way to the top, baby!! :usa:

We thank you all for your support!

:D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha and your patriotic as well :)

so PP is probably the leading topical carrier company right now......with maybe CEL creeping up with the topical cort suppression and topical formestane. Any plans to make any of these products. Will PP stick to topicals or do you guys see your self making maybe some sub linguals as those are seeming to become more and more popular?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
1)Age?: 18

2)Height?: 5' 10"

3)Weight?: 192

6)Goals - long/short term?: Short: Reach 200 lbs before the end of the summer while keeping body fat as low as possible and increasing strength.
Long: Add mass ending up around 220 with relatively low body fat percentage

7)Body type?: Endomorph

8)Training experience?: 6 years lifting, 2 seriously with experience in D.C. training and 5x5

9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: TD form/penetrate combo

10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Unfortunately, no.

11)List of current supplementation?: Animal Pak, Lipotropic protein, Xtend/Bulk bcaa mixture, Jack3d, Kwik Carb, and Neovar recomped.

12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? Nothing truly hormonal but i have used formestane, psarm, stoked, and DTH

13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: I am dedicated to lifting and to bettering my body as well as being active on AM, i haven't been as active as i would like of recent but with school out my time will be freed up and i will be able to be more attentive to my diet and to a log, also I am really impressed by what i have seen and read about Dermacrine and PP products in general and would be very excited to give one piece of your line a run.

14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? I will do either but would prefer to run it as a solo so i can be more aware of the actual effect of the Dermacrine itself.

15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located? 1292 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW: I'll be joining the winners as well in utilizing our Dermacrine product as a stacker. I have a stack planned for a recomp right now (Halodrol-50/Furazadrol/Dermacrine) that will get underway shortly.

Soooo......let's see some more apps, guys!! :006:

Axume999

Axume999

Awards
1) I'm 28
2) 6' 1"
3) 205
4) No Medical conditions
5) No medications
6) Goals: Short- Drop body fat below 9% by the middle of July, currently ~ 12%. Long term- Body weight up to 215 while maintaining b.f. below 10%, also compete in my first power lifting competition after total nears 1400
7) Mesomorph
8) Off and on since high school, last 2+ years seriously. Have used training methods such Waterbury's, various Poliquin methodologies, as well as Westside based programs.
9) No previous trandermal experiences
10) Never used any Primordial products but I have some on hand as of last week ;) So not yet.
11) Current suppliments include Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine, Lean Xtreme (almost done), and Formex (almost done).
12) One Epistane cycle
13) I would make a good candidate because I would provide a well written and detailed log. Also because I'm at a good age and have a good body type to see good results. I train very hard and eat well, this product could be all I need to reach my bf and strength goals for the next month.
14) Either Solo or stack, I would prefer not to use anything methylated this summer though (I'm aware that the hormonal products by Primordial are non-methylated).
15)Bonus question- You are located in Eugene, OR

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
1) I'm 28
2) 6' 1"
3) 205
4) No Medical conditions
5) No medications
6) Goals: Short- Drop body fat below 9% by the middle of July, currently ~ 12%. Long term- Body weight up to 215 while maintaining b.f. below 10%, also compete in my first power lifting competition after total nears 1400
7) Mesomorph
8) Off and on since high school, last 2+ years seriously. Have used training methods such Waterbury's, various Poliquin methodologies, as well as Westside based programs.
9) No previous trandermal experiences
10) Never used any Primordial products but I have some on hand as of last week ;) So not yet.
11) Current suppliments include Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine, Lean Xtreme (almost done), and Formex (almost done).
12) One Epistane cycle
13) I would make a good candidate because I would provide a well written and detailed log. Also because I'm at a good age and have a good body type to see good results. I train very hard and eat well, this product could be all I need to reach my bf and strength goals for the next month.
14) Either Solo or stack, I would prefer not to use anything methylated this summer though (I'm aware that the hormonal products by Primordial are non-methylated).
15)Bonus question- You are located in Eugene, OR
What led you to Anabolicminds?

Axume999

Axume999

Awards
What led you to Anabolicminds?
My training partner actually referred me to nutraplanet awhile back.

Since then I've been browsing the forums here off and on, and I've always been impressed with the level of maturity of the contributors. This is one site I'd be glad to contribute a log to.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trama, Is it safe to say no matter when you work out the application first thing in the AM is good?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
whats up lg? its been a while lol but i would presume it wouldnt be the morning that was most important but whenever you have just showered, the morning being better because most shower then and will get the benefit of the product throughout the best portion of the day as opposed to other times of application.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trama, Is it safe to say no matter when you work out the application first thing in the AM is good?
This is a product you want to maximize the amount of dwell-time on your skin. We recommend 12-24 hours between showers if possible to attain maximal effects. The product is slowly penetrated into the skin layers where it interacts with steroidogenic enzymes (3b-HSD and 17b-HSD) and further converts to target hormones.

I would say apply it whenever you're going to allow for the longest dwell-time on your skin. Many guys have applied in the AM, and many have applied in the PM due to different schedules and reasons. Both ways have noted very successful results. In other words, there is no "right time" per se; application should be contingent on the best time for an ample dwell on the skin to occur.

Mars1107

1)Age?:21
2)Height?:5-10
3)Weight?: 213
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?:No
5)Do you take any current medications?:No
6)Goals - long/short term?: Long Term-Be in the shape of a Pro Fitness Model(yeah right) Short Term goals for this log would be to gain around 8 pounds of muscle, and lose 5 pounds of fat in one month.
7)Body type?: Mesomorph with tendencies of an Ectomorph
8)Training experience?: 5 years
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: I have recently tried transdermal formestane for a few days, testing it for my cycle.
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: No, I havent.
11)List of current supplementation?: ECA, creatine, cissus, beta alanine,fish oil, cycle support,CoQ10,Xtend.
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? Ergomax lmg 30mg for 3 weeks
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: I should log Dermacreme, so people will get to see an official log combining the Havoc compound with Dermacreme, in a detailed log, that i will have much time to contribute to, since its summer. Hopefully it will give me a good libido, and provide some synergy with the Havoc compound. Also will be using Supress-C and Trans-Form in PCT, and i could review the different carrier systems.
14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? I will use as a stacker with CEL's E-stane. I was thinking about buying dermacreme or dhea possibly, but i am still researching if i should.
15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?:Eugene, OR

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You reppin' Big?

K-Double

Awards
1)Age?: 34

2)Height?: 6'0"

3)Weight?: 210

6)Goals - long/short term?: Short: Dropped 15lbs recently in a cutting phase. Lost some muscle mass. Looking to regain that mass (about 10lbs) specifically in the legs.

Long: A good body weight is 225 with about 7-10% body fat.

7)Body type?: Endomorph

8)Training experience?: 8 years lifting

9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: None

10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: Unfortunately, no.

11)List of current supplementation?: Animal Pak, Various Protein Supplements. Been clearing my system past 2 months.

12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? The only thing that may have been hormonal was 1-TU by Nutrix a few years back.

13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: I am serious about my phsyque, lifting, new and new training aids. Current supplementation allow for good baseline to track the results.

14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? I would prefer as a stacker.

15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located? 1292 High Street
Eugene, OR 97401

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
1) 26
2) 5'9"
3) 210
4) No
5) No
6) Long Term- 230 10% BF Short Term- Recomping down to 200 without losing much strength
7) Meso/Endo
8) Age 14 on. The last 3-4 years very serious
9) Nope
10) Nope
11) ON protein, Trinitine, BA, Vasocharge, CLA, DCP
12) Mega Trn/M-TST, Epi,
13) I think I can provide a great unbiased log on your product which is obviously what you want. I am on a calorie restriction with a carb cutoff at 6:00 pm.. I would love to see what Dermacrine can do for someone on a cut/Recomp. I personally feel it would be a great addition to my stack. I just started DC training last week so I feel I would def. be putting dermacrine to the test between my training style and being on a cut.
14) Stacked with the above
15) Eugene, Oregon

Mikey13

Awards
1)Age?: 28
2)Height?: 5'11"
3)Weight?: 198
4)Do you have any current medical conditions?: does psoriasis on knees count?
5)Do you take any current medications?: see above - topical cream
6)Goals - long/short term?: long term= put on 20lbs lean muscle / short= put on around 10lbs and lose about 5% bodyfat
7)Body type?: endo?
8)Training experience?: 10years 6 years serious.
9)Any prior hormonal trandermal experiences?: dermagain from 8 yrs ago.
10)Have you ever used primoridal performance's products? If so, which ones?: no
11)List of current supplementation?: protein, green tea, tri-creatine malate, caffeine, napalm
12)Previous hormonal supplement experiences? havoc, dermagain, oral deca
13)Tell us why you think you should log our Dermacrine?: Basically, I would like to try Dermacrine because I am looking to increase strength and stamina. I also pay close attention to differences in my body, and mental state while trying new supplements and take notes of this, so I would be good at logging this.
14)Are you applying to utilize dermacrine as a solo effort, or to use as a stacker? solo
15)Bonus question - Where is our Primordial Performance Headquarters located?: based on what everyone else says...Eugene, OR

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice, guys. Keep them coming! :D