PROMO: New Flavors For Universal Amino's

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Some people like BCAAs. Others like EAAs. Some, well, they mix 'em up. But if you wanna try the latest from Universal, well fellas, now's the time. Two new flavors are gonna be launched soon...

EAA Nitro Fruit Punch

BCAA Stack Lemon-Lime

Who here is interested in scoring a tub? Both flavors are awesome and a great addition to their respective categories.

Current EAA Nitro info:
Current BCAA Stack info:

Tell us why you prefer EAAs over BCAAs or vice versa to be eligible to win. You also gotta be at least 18, have a U.S. mailing addy, and not have won anything from Corporate in the past 30 days.

3 winners for each product will be picked.

Deadline: 6/12/09 - UPDATE!! I'll be picking winners this week sometime, get those entries in! Edited 06/15/09

Hg

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
EAA for me!!!

EAAs contain BCAA
EAAs are essential to the body and are all that is needed to start protein synthesis....
EAAs have to come from the diet and your body can't produce them like BCAAs...
soooo EAAs are definitely my choice over BCAAs

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Kin eye Haz sum...?:lick::jester::icon_lol::crazy:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I love me some EEA Nitro! Ive used the grape flavor and I really like it! I actually look forward to drinking it after a hard w/o. The grape flavor is great(even though I usually don't like grape flavors, that stuff is an exception), so I imagine this will taste amazing!

BTW, is Nutra ever going to carry EAA Nitro? Ive been wanting to order more, but nutra doesn't have it(I don't really order anywhere else).

I'm interested in the BCAA Stack, but I know I already like EAA Nitro and I want to try the new flavor so I'll stick with that;)

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Because EAAs will make my biceps bigger :yup:

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Its like they say "if it isn't broke don't fix it" so I would have to go with BCAA. I have went from 200 to 186, and use BCAA every time I do cardio. I haven't lost much (if any) muscle. I feel no need to try EAA because I have been extremely happy with my results. BTW lemon lime sound great anyways!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EAAs would do well with the new post w/o supplement set-up I have. It has all the aminos you need to remain anabolic and promote protein synthesis.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try BCAA Stack in lemon-lime. Why? It just works better.

Many times i have tested both on myself and others around me - bcaa products and eaa. Verdict is always that we get a better workout with the higher dose bcaa mix. More endurance, able to push harder. Straight eaa just does not cut it for me. Now, because i do have some eaa on hand, i do a 1serv eaa + 2serv bcaa mix. This works well and everyone i serve is happy. Sometimes when we workout together, i would mix drinks for my pals, without them knowing whats in them; almost always i get good reviews for mixes with plenty bcaas in them. Now, i make sure i get a mix dose during workouts and also in my post workout shake. Theres also a kid at home(7yr old) who takes a bcaa shot after her kungfu lesson everytime! :)

I have never had a supp drink mix in lemon/lime flavor yet so i would like to review this. If chosen, I will also provide to my gal and pals(without them knowing) and kid, and log what they have to say about it.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Some very good entries coming in up there. Keep them coming fellas.

Hg

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like BCAA's better. BCAA's are three EAA's. Usually in BCAA forumlas you receive more lecuine and isoleucine. Reseach has proven that taking roughly three grams of leucine in between meals is ideal for maximizing protein synthesis and getting the most out of your meal. IMO Leucine is king and I want more of it. preferabally three grams please :) or in a 2:1:1 Ratio please.

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
EAA Nitro Fruit Punch

BCAA Stack Lemon-Lime - hmmm sweet probably the BCAA ,im a go for eather one really".

Swole81

Swole81

Awards
to be honest, you cant go wrong with either choice. Im cutting right now and have been through multiple cutting phases. I have tried many different amino products but i find that BCAA's work the best for me. I have also used EAA's but i felt i had better results using BCAA's, could be due to the higher dose of leucine.

I drink BCAA's throughout the day on my cut and it has helped out alot by giving me the energy to get through my tough workout when carbs are low. But most importantly, it has helped me retain most, if not all of my muscle mass. That is why i feel BCAA's are a vital supplement and are especially important when in a cutting phase to help get through those grueling workouts. It also helps to keep my strength levels up when dieting- which i believe is very important as it prevents muscle loss.

i feel that BCAA's are essential to proper recovery. They are also very flexible, you can have them throughout the day, pre/post/or during your workout. This makes them very convenient and it is easier to drink larger amounts of water because of this. Not to mention it tastes great...

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I prefer BCAA's over EAA's simply because a quick recovery is the only way I am going to get the muscle and energy turnaround to put in solid workouts multiple days each week. In addition to lifting, I also take part in some endurance sports including road biking and need fast recovery for this because my legs feel like they weigh 500lbs each after a serious ride. BCAA's plus glutamine get me ready for another day of pain and I know they will help me maintain my strength as well as mass. On a side note, I am tired of punch flavored supplements in general and this baby now comes in lemon lime! While EAA would be an excellent choice to grow and build upon, my goals right now are to simply recover and have the strength to continue my summer cut, while getting shredded.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Solid promo and a great opportunity...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to pick BCAA's - they are a great way to spark anabolism, protein synthesis, help recovery, help maintain LBM, and provide a harder, fuller look. They are also a great fuel source during a workout. Really help me push through those tough spots!

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
I like the BCAA's. I drink them with my workout with a little Whey Isolate unflavored to get the rest of the aminos.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
EAA's have always worked better for me.
they really help me with recovery and i have a "fuller" feeling to my muscles when i'm supplementing with EAA's.

EAA's have always made more sense to me than BCAA's because you're giving your body all of the AA's that are essential.
the EAA's include BCAA's and if you look at the ingredient list on EAA Nitro, you'll see the "Pro BCAA Complex" in there, along with the other EAA's.

i've been using EAA Nitro for a long time (since it was Animal Nitro G) and i love the stuff.
you can't go wrong with high quality EAA's and dextrose. it tastes great and really gets to the muscles quickly.
i like to use it either around or during my workout.

i love the classic grape flavor, but i'm willing to give fruit punch a try!

yo Hg, what about some of those new Universal shaker cups up in here???
:dunno: :nervous: :beerchug:

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
they really help me with recovery and i have a "fuller" feeling to my muscles when i'm supplementing with EAA's.

EAA's have always made more sense to me than BCAA's because you're giving your body all of the AA's that are essential.
the EAA's include BCAA's and if you look at the ingredient list on EAA Nitro, you'll see the "Pro BCAA Complex" in there, along with the other EAA's.

i've been using EAA Nitro for a long time (since it was Animal Nitro G) and i love the stuff.
you can't go wrong with high quality EAA's and dextrose. it tastes great and really gets to the muscles quickly.

New shaker cups!?!?! Whoa! ;)

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
Help ive fallen i can't get get up, need some BCAA's the lemon lime stuff lol. Shaker cups
cool mines out dated.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sweet new cups man!
That would match my shirt!

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
That is one COOL Shaker Cup, I Want ONE Sweet< ide feel stronger with a shaker cup like that jk

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That photo has the makings of a great workout...

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
I want one ,looks good the black top and yellow works well together.Plus my shaker cup is hit pretty much, need one ,come on lol

soundcheck129

Awards
I'm going to have to go with the BCAAs. While both products look awesome, I like the fact that the BCAA stack keeps it simple, with just leucine, isoluecine and valine, with tthe added bonus of glutatmine to enhance recovery and protein synthesis. These are key when cutting, and you don't have to worry about the extra calories that the EAA Nitro has. The BCAA is very versatile, so I can sip it between meals at work or during my workouts, depending on what I want to do.

I've learned to really respect BCAAs now that I've been doing intense conditioning for hockey, the combo plus glutamine keeps me going through tough sessions. I also read a study recently that said BCAAs can improve immune system function, which is nice when you live in NY and have terrible weather 9 months out of the year :D

Oh, and Lemon-Lime = awesomeness. I drink Sprite Zero like it's going out of style.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
oo that yellow shaker is sexy... sexy but dangerous

enoc09

Awards
BCAA rule; I have used both products but BCAA worked better for me during those intense workouts that you never would come to an end. Also, the fact that BCAA stacks contain leucine, isoluecine, valine, glutatmine (to promote recovery and protein synthesis) is what makes me choose BCAA over EAA. In addition, according to my anatomy and physiology professors, BCAA's spares muscle from the hormone we all fear: cortisol. i have also learned that BCAA also helps in leaning out when people are doing a cutting cycle. the fact that BCAA's can be taken at anytime makes it more versatile than EAA's in the long run. according to an article i read a BCAAs can improve immune system to fight off illnesses that can occur throughout the year. overall, i have enjoyed both the blue berry flavor and the grape flavor.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you guys pick a winner for this promotion yet??

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys pick a winner for this promotion yet??
Well would you look at that? June 12 came and went and Hoom was sleepin at the switch. Sorry fellas, letting myself get bogged down lately. I'll see to it that winners get picked this week. Since I missed picking them on Friday like I said I would, I'll still allow entries up until I pick winners. Go ahead and put them in if there are any more who want to enter.

Hg

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Well would you look at that? June 12 came and went and Hoom was sleepin at the switch. Sorry fellas, letting myself get bogged down lately. I'll see to it that winners get picked this week. Since I missed picking them on Friday like I said I would, I'll still allow entries up until I pick winners. Go ahead and put them in if there are any more who want to enter.

Hg
Meeeeee!!! I want to enter!!!

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
Sexy picture of the samples and shaker. I'm jealous!

EAA... they're essential. Simple as that. I'll get my BCAA's from other protein sources. I know Universal will deliver on this product. They do everything else.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
I am running desprately low on bcaa, i hope its me!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I have tried a sample of the BCAA Stack, and I certainly enjoyed it. An excellent product, basic, yet effective, something I really value in a supplement. But I am really interested in the EAA. I have been wanting to buy some lately, but have been unable to because the money just hasn't been building up yet from the summer job.... I really want to try this product, and try to see if I prefer the EAA over the BCAA.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Winners!

EAA Nitro Fruit Punch Winners:

EAAs would do well with the new post w/o supplement set-up I have. It has all the aminos you need to remain anabolic and promote protein synthesis.

Sexy picture of the samples and shaker. I'm jealous!

EAA... they're essential. Simple as that. I'll get my BCAA's from other protein sources. I know Universal will deliver on this product. They do everything else.

BCAA Stack Lemon-Lime Winners:

I like BCAA's better. BCAA's are three EAA's. Usually in BCAA forumlas you receive more lecuine and isoleucine. Reseach has proven that taking roughly three grams of leucine in between meals is ideal for maximizing protein synthesis and getting the most out of your meal. IMO Leucine is king and I want more of it. preferabally three grams please :) or in a 2:1:1 Ratio please.
I prefer BCAA's over EAA's simply because a quick recovery is the only way I am going to get the muscle and energy turnaround to put in solid workouts multiple days each week. In addition to lifting, I also take part in some endurance sports including road biking and need fast recovery for this because my legs feel like they weigh 500lbs each after a serious ride. BCAA's plus glutamine get me ready for another day of pain and I know they will help me maintain my strength as well as mass. On a side note, I am tired of punch flavored supplements in general and this baby now comes in lemon lime! While EAA would be an excellent choice to grow and build upon, my goals right now are to simply recover and have the strength to continue my summer cut, while getting shredded.
I'm going to have to go with the BCAAs. While both products look awesome, I like the fact that the BCAA stack keeps it simple, with just leucine, isoluecine and valine, with tthe added bonus of glutatmine to enhance recovery and protein synthesis. These are key when cutting, and you don't have to worry about the extra calories that the EAA Nitro has. The BCAA is very versatile, so I can sip it between meals at work or during my workouts, depending on what I want to do.

I've learned to really respect BCAAs now that I've been doing intense conditioning for hockey, the combo plus glutamine keeps me going through tough sessions. I also read a study recently that said BCAAs can improve immune system function, which is nice when you live in NY and have terrible weather 9 months out of the year :D

Oh, and Lemon-Lime = awesomeness. I drink Sprite Zero like it's going out of style.
Congratulations fellas.

Send your information to [email protected]

You must tell them what you have won and from where (what message board - IE... Anabolicminds.com)

Also include a link to this post in your email.

If you want to run a log or include your product in a current log then post a link to the log in here so others can see it and follow.

At a minimum, it would be great to see a review after you've had a chance to run your product through it's paces.

Hg

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
hah, how cool is this! Thanks Universal and HG for selecting me. You guys are freakin amazing and I will definitely post up a review on the BCAA!

soundcheck129

Awards
Awesome! Thanks for the generosity, you can definitely expect a review.

Congrats to all the other winners as well.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome HG! Review will be there...

NcredibleBulk

Banned
Awards
I will definitely be reviewing the product and will try my best to make a log. Thanks for choosing me! I'm honored. I won't let you guys down and I know you won't either. Your products always deliver.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Universal! Ill definitely be posting up some reviews!