The Muscle Pharm UFC 98 PROMO!!

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards

[size=+2]OK ladies and gents, as you may or may not know by now, MP is very much into the realm of MMA...and with 3(that's right 3!) of our fighters on the main card of tonight's UFC event, Rashad Evans, Dan Miller, and Frankie Edgar we figure it's only fitting that we run a little promo for you guys.

HERE'S THE DEAL: Count how many MP logos you catch throughout the event tonight, winner will receive our KNOCKOUT STACK:
Assault/Battle Fuel/Bullet Proof!! Pretty easy!!

Once you find that logo in a certain place it is only counted as 1 logo.
Example:
Banner (how many Logos)
Hat (how many Logos)
Shorts (how many Logos)
Trainers Tshirts (how many..)
etc..

Also the name by itself with out the MP on top of it counts as a logo, so if you only see Muscle Pharm without the MP then that counts as 1 logo as well.

[/size]​

*All guesses or entries that take place BEFORE the event starts will NOT be counted, so don't try to cheat*

Shepman52

Awards
19 times muscle pharm

saw 19 times baby ask me and I send you my address!!!

Shepman52

Awards
19 times muscle pharm

saw 19 times baby ask me and I send you my address!!!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
I tried to count, but it was pretty easy to get distracted.

15??? :dunno:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I counted 20. If Greg Jackson had one on the back as well as the front it could be 21 but it only might have flashed.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
o man i was like MP is everywhere lol 21

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I had 21 for the way!

caliphotog

Awards
23 times, if you count it being half way in the frame of one of the shots. Let's get it on!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Here is a sad pic for everyone. So upset Evans lost, but happy that Hughes won.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
31 BABY!!!!!
Frankie Edgar 1 logo on hat, 1 logo on shorts, 6 logos on banner,3 logos on trainer's hats,
Dan Miller 1 logo on his hat, 1 logo on his shorts, 6 logos on his banner,
Andre Gusamo 1 logo on shorts,
Rashad Evans 2 logos on shorts, 2 logos on hat, 1 logo on banner, 2 logos on trainers hats, 4 logos on trainers shirts, they had 1 on the back and front of shirts:D so I saw 31 logos:D O ya thats right:D I hope I got this lol I wrote all the ones I saw down GO Muscle Pharm!!!:D

Last edited:
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Here is a sad pic for everyone. So upset Evans lost, but happy that Hughes won.
NICE!! I'm a Hughes fan myself. actually kinda know the guy, happy he won. Man, Hughes looked big for that fight. It cracked me up when he was like "Did I get knocked down?" Although, I have to disagree with you and say I wanted to see Machida win, sorry hoss. Evans definitely had some heart to take that barrage. Wish I woulda knew about this BEFORE I watched it,hehe. I really do want to see Evans vs. 'Page though. Nice Job MP, when I tuned in, I was like, that's MP's logo!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
13 different logos.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
31 BABY!!!!!
Frankie Edgar 1 logo on hat, 1 logo on shorts, 6 logos on banner,3 logos on trainer's hats,
Dan Miller 1 logo on his hat, 1 logo on his shorts, 6 logos on his banner,
Andre Gusamo 1 logo on shorts,
Rashad Evans 2 logos on shorts, 2 logos on hat, 1 logo on banner, 2 logos on trainers hats, 4 logos on trainers shirts, they had 1 on the back and front of shirts:D so I saw 31 logos:D O ya thats right:D I hope I got this lol I wrote all the ones I saw down GO Muscle Pharm!!!:D
CONGRATULATIONS
WE HAVE A WINNER!!! 31 IS THE CORRECT TOTAL!!
PM me your address and I will get you the stack out.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didnt know about the contest (I also missed the Sherk fight) but when Evans came out and the banner was put on the cage I went...........MP thats MusclePharm verycool. :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank yous so much, I can't wait to use the stack:D the PM was sent:D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thank yous so much, I can't wait to use the stack:D the PM was sent:D
Dude, your going to love that stack. Im going to warn you though, your probably going to get addicted to Assault; its just so damn good....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait I never tried Muscle Pharm before, I'm very excited to run the stack:D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i just guessed too, i got home and saw this and was like DANGIT! so i just threw a number out there.