*** IronMagLabs Lean Fuel Extreme - We Need Product Testers/Loggers

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Lean Fuel Extreme is by far the most complete and advanced thermogenic formula on the market! Increases energy and metabolism WITHOUT jitters!

SEE HERE:
Lean Fuel Extreme™ - Enhanced Thermogenic Formula

Requirements:

MUST not be using type of fat burners or stimulants currently.
MUST be at least 18 years of age and reside in the USA.
MUST keep a log/journal on this board.

Product testers will be provided with 2 FREE bottles of Lean Fuel Extreme.

Please answer:

Height:
Years Training:
Estimated Body Fat %:
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness:
Current supplements you're using:
Why you would be a good candidate:

PLEASE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD!

Thanks! :)

IronMagLabs Inc. - Bodybuilding and fitness supplements for building muscle, enhancing performance, and decreasing body fat.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have attached the nutritional profile for you to take a look at. Very complete formula, and will yield some real strong results.

Suggested Use:
Take one (1) capsule early morning, and one (1) capsule early afternoon with 8oz of water.

After you know your tolerance for this product you may increase dosage to (1) capsule every three hours. Never exceed four (4) capsules in any 24 hour period.

Attachments

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
darn I am using dermatherm right now :( i wanted to try this......

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 174 lbs (I am currently in the middle of a cycle of The One, so i am hoping to be in the range of 180 lbs by the end of my cycle in 2.5 weeks)

Height: 5'9

Years Training: 3 years of training experience (the last 2 years have been very serious training with a strict diet and no alcohol consumption)

Estimated Body Fat %: 12-13%

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness: As stated, I am currently bulking on a cycle of The One, which will be ending in about 2.5 weeks. By the end of the cycle I am hoping to be in the 180 lbs range. After the cycle ends I am looking to begin a summer long cut to burn away any excess fat from the cycle and get pretty "shredded" for the remainder of summer vacation. I feel that your new product Lean Fuel Extreme will be a great way to kick off my summer cut and start shedding away some unwanted lbs!!

Current supplements you're using: The One (ending in about 2.5 weeks), GNC Sport Multi Vitamin, All The Whey Isolate, LG's Lipotropic Protein, ON 100% Casein, Glutamine, Nutra Planet Omega-3 Fish Oils, Purple Wraath BCAAs.

Why you would be a good candidate:
I feel that I would be a good candidate to test/log the new Lean Fuel Extreme because I am incredibly dedicated and hardworking when it comes to the goals I set in training and the gym. I find that when it comes to cutting unwanted lbs I am even more dedicated. With my current bulk cycle on The One coming to an end, I feel that this will be an opportune time to test/log your new product to shed the unwanted extra lbs that I may put on during my cycle.

Thank you IronMagLabs for an awesome opportunity and any considerations you may take, and good luck to all who apply!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeremy,

with the ending of your cycle of the One, how is your pct arranged? Is it just 2nd gear, and will that effect your cut?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Jeremy,

with the ending of your cycle of the One, how is your pct arranged? Is it just 2nd gear, and will that effect your cut?

For my PCT I will be using 2nd Gear as well as Anabolic Innovations PCS to naturally boost testosterone levels. As always I also have a substantial amount of Nolva on hand in case it is needed. Although many have already said that Nolva is not necessary I always like to have some on hand to be safe.

As far as PCT is concerned, I do not believe that it will in any way affect my cut. Because I am on summer vacation I will be getting plenty of sleep, and will be more than capable of maintaining a high intensity in the gym, if not increasing my training intensity. My diet is always 100% clean (I do all my own cooking), and I do not drink alcohol, as it will continue to be. I am putting on some quality lbs with The One, but I have also noticed a slight increase in body fat, and I am concerned with cortisol problems after the cycle has ended. This is where I feel that Lean Fuel Extreme will play an intricate role to kick off my PCT and summer cut.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Lean Fuel Extreme is by far the most complete and advanced thermogenic formula on the market! Increases energy and metabolism WITHOUT jitters!
Bold and interesting statement, I look forward to hearing more about this.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
When are you looking to have someone start this log? I will be out of the country between June 8th - 15th so I wouldn't be available to log during that time if I were to have this opportunity.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weight: 185lbs I started a lean diet 2 weeks ago, and I'm training really hard, I already lost 10lbs in 2 weeks.

Height: 6'1

Years Training: about 5 years Of boxing, kickboxing and Grappling with lot's of weights, conditioning and endurance training.

Estimated body fat: I have no idea. I'm guessing around 14-16%, my Arms are 15 inches and my waist is 35 inches. I lost an inch and a half so far in the 2 weeks.

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness: Well I compete in Grappling and plan on competing in MMA, I love training and I want to be in the best condition as I can be.

Current supplements you're using: Super cissus, Anabolic Edge, L-glutamine, Omega 3,6,9 and Osteosport

Why you would be a good candidate: I would be a good tester because I'm always motivated and dedicated to what I want. I'm on a very hard lean diet, but I'm loving the results, and I'm not even thinking about cheating on this diet. I injured my shoulder so I'm off of training MMA right now, so all I'm focusing on right now is cutting down and leaning up as much as I can. I'm doing a little boxing still, alot of running, a lot of abs and a lot of different cardio exercises. I would love to get the opportunity to use Lean Fuel Extreme to help me on my cutting.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just noticed it said USA :( I live in Canada, but just know, I would pay for shipping and handling, so think about it :D

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 170
Height: 5' 9"
Years Training: 15+
Estimated Body Fat %: 7-10% (calipers say 6.7% electronic scale says around 10%)
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness: Same goal always - more muscle & less fat
Current supplements you're using: protein (whey and casein), Beta Alanine, Xtend, EFA, CLA, Life Support, Napalm (just started two days ago), taurine, cissus, Currently in last week of H-drol cycle
Why you would be a good candidate: I'm already lean but not quite shredded. If this stuff works the after pictures will be impressive because I'm already so close.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your keeping a great log so far so I might have to see what I can do for you but I can't promise anything.
thats fine. I am not asking for handouts :) but that would be sweet. I have heard good things about IronMag Labs supplements. I will definitely be following the winners of this contest. Good luck everyone!

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Should be a great product - I'm interested in seeing the results because I plan to cut after I PCT from the 1 Andro RX. Hope you guys get logs up and running pretty quick! Good luck applicants - Ironmaglabs reps are quality dudes - you'll enjoy dealing with them.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be a great product - I'm interested in seeing the results because I plan to cut after I PCT from the 1 Andro RX. Hope you guys get logs up and running pretty quick! Good luck applicants - Ironmaglabs reps are quality dudes - you'll enjoy dealing with them.
thanks nole, we are here to help

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Weight: 196lbs
Height: 6ft
Years Training: 2+
Estimated Body Fat %: Estimated around 17-18%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness: Get lean, then get HUGE!
Current supplements you're using: Currently finishing up T-911 and REDuction. Also running Glycobol (20 more days) and will be adding Formex at some point. I am willing to hold off on the Formex if needed for this log.
Why you would be a good candidate: I have run 2 sponsored logs for LG Sciences. I have also run personal logs for various hormonal cycles. I feel I am a great candidate to run this product for the following reasons:

In the last 2 years I have dropped around 30+lbs total.
In the last year I have have added probably around 20lbs of muscle while dropping quite a bit of fat and reducing my bodyfat to the high teens.
I am still busting my tail in quest to get to 10% body fat before trying to add serious mass.
I hit the gym at least 4 times a week and strive for 6 when the schedule allows.
I hit cardio 3 times minimum per week and aim for 5.
My diet is pretty good, but sometimes I will fall off the wagon which is why I like the added assistance of products like Lean Fuel Extreme.

Finally, I write detailed logs that typically include a pretty broad audience of loyal AM members that encourage me to continue down this journey. I have been extremely obese in the past and I have completely turned my life around. I plan to make that a distant memory where people can't believe I was fat based on how I plan to look in the future.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Man, summer time is not the time to have all your supplement plans set for a good 5-6 months....you miss out on soo much :nervous:

GL to you all. Lets see some logs, I am enjoying the 1-Andro ones.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When are you looking to have someone start this log? I will be out of the country between June 8th - 15th so I wouldn't be available to log during that time if I were to have this opportunity.
Requerying timeframe. I will be in the US from 19 July, and won't be using any fat burners or stimulants, and I keep a VERY detailed log (both here and on other forums). I would be interested in logging this, and will submit an application if starting after 19 July is acceptable.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Requerying timeframe. I will be in the US from 19 July, and won't be using any fat burners or stimulant, and I keep a VERY detailed log (both here and on other forums). I would be interested in logging this, and will submit an application if starting after 19 July is acceptable.
What other forums and check your PM

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other forums and check your PM
I used to do 5 forums, but now only post on Anabolic Minds, bodybuilding.com, and Muscular Development.

PM incoming.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to get the chance to do this. I can promise I would put 110% into it!

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Any other applicants? We'll be picking a few some time next week.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOme good choices thus far. Many here have had some real nice logs in the past, and are dedicated. It will be a tough decision for sure

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Weight: 188
Height: 5;8"
Years Training: 5 on and off
Estimated Body Fat %: 16
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness: (Short Term) to have around 8%bf
(Long Term) to be around 195 and
maintain 14%-16% bf

Current supplements you're using: Scivation xtend
Flax oil pills
Omega 3 pills
O.N 2:1:1 Recovery Protein
B.B.S 100% Whey Protein
Multi Vitiman

Why you would be a good candidate: I just got back from my honeymoon yesterday, and have been planning my routine/ supplements/ diet for my cut. In fact it took a lot of work for me to get back into shape for the wedding. here is a link to my post of showing 2.5 month transformation pictures

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/125748-10-weeks.html

I am an extremely dedicated person. When I say that I will do something, I mean business. I can honestly say that if you let me log these supplements I will never skip (or be late for a meal, or a log, or a workout).

I have also been searching for a product that will not give me the jitters. I loved venom when I took it back in the day, but it made me feel terrible.

Thank you very much for your time, and let me know if you need any other information.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the apps, deadline is this Friday!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck to everyone! I am excited to see this product logged. I have heard good things about ironmaglabs products!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Guys better jump on this...........you will regret it if you don't

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
good luck to everyone! I am excited to see this product logged. I have heard good things about ironmaglabs products!
I know AZMIDLYF is loving his cycle of Andro Rx so if this delivers anywhere similar to that product it will be a winner.

M

Mikey13

Awards
Hope its not too late

Weight: 198
Height:5'11''
Years Training: 10 total but the last 5 serious
Estimated Body Fat %: hmm I am gonna guess and say 20%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness: Immediately trying to lose about 10lbs of fat weight. long term =Trying to gain another 20-30 lean pounds, looking to gain muscle and strengh.
Current supplements you're using: TrueProtein (TeamSkip, Recession When and Ultra Filtration Whey, bulk BCAA's, tri-creatine malate, sleep aid, fish oil), Multi-V
Why you would be a good candidate: I have tried a few different fat-loss products in the past, and have had mixed results. So I think I would be a good tester for those of us that have not had 100% success with other products (I am running about 60/40). My diet is pretty consistent through out the week and I take note of any differences I am seeing when taking new supplements.

G

gui1957

Awards
Thermo fatburner tester request

Weight: 154
Height: 5'4"
Years Training: 10yrs currently after 20 yr layoff
Estimated Body Fat %: 12-13%
Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness: Maintain Lean mass and cut to prepare for my first competition.
Current supplements you're using: protein, fish oil, animal pump, kre-alkalyn, optiman-multi, bcaa's. Last year used following fatburners: VPX Meltdown, Isatori MX-LS7, Sans Tight Extereme
Why you would be a good candidate: Being part of the older crowd, it is always good to know what products work better for the over 40 crowd. A lot of my gym buds agree there should be products out there to really support not just the young guys but the old guys, as well. We have always felt there is a major gap in the supplement industy that does not cater to the older crowd because today's 30 yr olds will eventually become the next 40's and 50's. A thermo-fatburner would in my opinion be at the top of the list for us. Burning fat is always a concern and with are slower metabolisms is always an issue. Most supplements companies today primarily test with the younger crowd and I think this is a perfect opportunity to see what it can do for us old guys. In fact, I had a similar conversation with Universal Labs just last week because they are currently testing their new thermo-fatburner. Out of the 25 or so testers selected, only 2 were over 40 (no 50 yr old were selected). A lot of members responded to universal selection and thought this was not a good sampling of all age groups to really see what the product can do for all age groups. I hope I have the opportunity to be one of your testers.

Thanks, Gui

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No i beleive he said you have till friday, or they are picking friday so you might be good!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe tomorrow is the deadline

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Cant believe theres not more applicants! I would love to try this, but Im concerned about the caffeine content.

Cmon guys get your apps in so they can have a nice big pool to pick from, and then I can read all about your feedback ;-)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Will you guys quit bumping this thread to the top so I have a small chance? LOL

Crap....I just bumped it again.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

Bump....LOL, Good luck to all the applicants, looks like another good product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bump:D, 1 less applicant here tho:wave2:, I started a new stack lol I couldn't wait, lol, but can't wait to hear everyone's reviews:D Good Luck!

sagex1127

sagex1127

Awards

Weight:204

Height:6 foot

Years Training:4 years football training. half year serious training

Estimated Body Fat %:22

Your Goal in regards to Bodybuilding/Fitness: shred to about 185 lbs then size up

Current supplements you're using: animal pak, super pump 250

Why you would be a good candidate: I would make a good candidate because im young and experienced. I have a great nutritional plan and intense workout sessions but I cant seem to cut these last 15 lbs. Ive never tested before so I cant say Im a fantastic logger but I must start somewhere. Hope I can be of assistance.