Who wants to test Banana Cream Combat Powder?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

We are seeking 5 members of the AnabolicMinds community to log our recently perfected and soon to be released Banana Cream Combat Powder. For those who are not familiar with Combat Powder it is our take on what a time released protein should be, you can check out the product here:
Combat Powder
To qualify to be part of this testing opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
:banana:You Must Be 18 or Older
:banana:You Must Have A U.S. Address
:banana:You Must Log This both Here and at The Muscle Pharm Forums

So if you agree/meet the criteria the put up an application in here and let us know why we should pick you. In your application please include your age, protein preference, and training style/goals.
Good Luck

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I would like to be a tester for banana cream (yum) combat powder....my muscles are ready to goto war this summer. I am running out of protein and I am looking to buy some more, and this looks killer!!!
About myself:
Sex: Male
Height :5-11
Weight :235
Body type :endo/meso

Training Experience :I have been working out since college (over 10 years). For the past 4 years I have been dedicated and workout on a regular basis. I work at a gym, so I have no excuses not to workout and train'

Current Supplements:
Fish oil
Protein
Multivitamin

Short term Goal:
drop some body fat to lean out for the summer

Long term goal:
gain muscle, strength, endurance

Supplement history:
Superdrol, Halodrol, 1AD, 4AD, Intrabolic, IntraXcell, BCAA's, Animal Pak

Current Training Schedule: 4-5 days per week
Monday:Chest/Tricep
1 arm dumbell isolates 3 sets of 10
Flat bench or flat bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Incline nech or Incline bench dumbell 3 sets of 8
Decline bench 3 sets of 8
Dumbell chest flys 3 sets of 8
Cable cross-overs 3 sets of 8
Front Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Reverse Tricep pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Closegrip bench 3 sets of 8
Dips 4 sets of 12
Behind the back pulldowns 3 sets of 8

Tuesday:Bicep/Back
Dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
Hammer curls 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbell curls 3 sets of 8
One arm curls 3 sets of 8
Cable curls 3 sets of 8
Front Lat pulldowns 3 sets of 8
Behind the back lat pull downs
One are dumbell pulls 3 sets of 8
Barbell rows 3 sets of 8

Wednesday: Off/Cardio only

Thursay:Shoulders/Traps
Front military press 3 sets of 8
Behind the back press 3 sets of 8
Shrugs front and rear 3 sets of 10
Front raises 3 sets of 8
Side lateral raises 3 sets of 8
Upright rows 3 sets of 8

Friday:Off/Cardio only

Saturday:Legs
Squat 3 sets of 8
Leg press 3 sets of 8
Calf raises 3 sets of 10
Leg extensions 3 sets of 10
Deadlifts 3 sets of 8

Sunday: Repeat week
Cardio Schedule: 5-6 days per week
Monday thru Saturday(sometimes) with Sundays off
20 minutes either bike or elliptical

I would make an excellent candidate because I train hard, and I write detailed logs

UKStrength

Would love to mate, but I'm not lucky enough to live in the US ;) Good luck to those who do get the opportunity!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pmill I am in, however what do you mean protein preference?

age 33
training since I was 11.
style: more powerlifting now, competing in the fall.

trentime420

Awards
Weight:180
Height: 6'1"
BF: 8%

I would love nothing more than to test this powder because my absolute favorite flavor of all time is banana! I am also a big fan of muscle pharm products. Right now i am slowly but steadily focusing on a lean bulk. It is very important for me to feed my muscles through the night while i am sleeping ecspecially on the weekends when i sleep ten hours or more. I would love to have the oportunity to log this product am yet to have the chance to do a real log. If allowed i will do a great detailed log. :)

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log/test this product for you guys! Profile looks amazing and is a great pre-bed protein. Do you guys have a specific protocol that you want to be followed or is that up to the tester?

Height :5-9
Weight :212
BF: ~18%
Body type :endo

Training Experience :I have been training since I was 15. From 15 to 18 it was mostly for football and baseball. During college I was in Air Force ROTC and training was focused more to strength/endurance. For the past few years I have been more into powerlifting style routines.

Current Supplements:
Glycobol
Stoked
Formex
Fish Oil
Purple Wraath
Green Mag
Orange Triad
ATW Opti Blend/Max Milk

Short term Goal:
Drop bodyfat and weight down to 200. I've been cutting for 3 weeks and will continue until end of June. After that I will be going on a lean bulk and running an Epi cycle maybe around August. I am also getting ready for possibly going to the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Georgia for IRS Criminal Investigation.

Long term goal:
I would like to be a solid 210 with explosive strength and speed.

Supplement history:
1-t, 4-AD, M1t, MOHN, M14AD (1-t & 4-AD stacked and done twice)

Diet:
~2700 KCals/day
42P/30C/28F

Current Training Schedule: Jim Wendler's 5-3-1 workout. Lift 4 days a week with 4-5 cardio sessions. 4 HIIT 1 Low intensity fasted. If you want a detailed split let me know. Its pretty basic but has been working really well. Even with the lowered caloric intake I've been able to increase weight consistently. Its been a great run so far.

Maxes:
Bench 245 (Always been weak area)
Squat 325
DL 375
Mil Press 195

I would be an excellent candidate for this product, because I have an extensive training background, have a set goal in mind, and have the dedication to produce a great log that would be beneficial to Muscle Pharm. Thanks for the opportunity!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Pmill I am in, however what do you mean protein preference?

age 33
training since I was 11.
style: more powerlifting now, competing in the fall.
Whats your favorite protein right now, flavor, type, etc. Like for me I would say I prefer Triple Berry Combat because the flavors good and I like the blend. Others may say All The Whey's Cinna Bun is there protein of choice or Syntha 6 or something. I just want to know what you guys consider to be the best protein you can get from a powder.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
So if you agree/meet the criteria the put up an application in here and let us know why we should pick you. In your application please include your age,35 protein preference TrueProtein isolae or egg whites, and training style DC with a twist/goals. to lean out and get HUGE!!
Good Luck

how much protein will the winners be getting for theur logs ?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats your favorite protein right now, flavor, type, etc. Like for me I would say I prefer Triple Berry Combat because the flavors good and I like the blend. Others may say All The Whey's Cinna Bun is there protein of choice or Syntha 6 or something. I just want to know what you guys consider to be the best protein you can get from a powder.
thanks man,

my favorites are

IML's Strawberry creme
ATW Cinnabun and CPBC

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So if you agree/meet the criteria the put up an application in here and let us know why we should pick you. In your application please include your age,35 protein preference TrueProtein isolae or egg whites, and training style DC with a twist/goals. to lean out and get HUGE!!
Good Luck

how much protein will the winners be getting for theur logs ?
Im not sure what size we are sending out, when I know for sure I will post it up.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity... I got to test the Chocolate PB and was very pleased with the product. Solid ingredient profile. Now that nutraplanet will stock this stuff it will be more economical to combine shipping costs..

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
My favorite protein is chocolate. Not much of a fan of strawberry (punch by elite was good) or vanilla (unless i mix it with orange juice...tastes like orange cream).

usmc03

usmc03

Awards
I would love to Log this awesome protein for you guys.

Height :5-9
Weight :180
BF: ~13%
Body type :ecto

Training Experience :I have been training 2yrs on and off.

Current Supplements:
IGF-2
Drive
RPM
NeoVar
Purple Wraath
Multi
Fish oil
100% Whey

Short term Goal:
Gain 10 pounds while dropping some fat.

Long term Goal: Gain enough mass to be a huge ass police officer.
:usa1:

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I welcome the opportunity to log this great sounding protein.

Height :5-8
Weight :184

I have been training for over 12yrs.

For Protein I guess I like it to mix well in skim milk aas well as water. Taste is important as well. I have been meaning to try Isolate so may do so in the near future. Flavors I have liked were Cookies and Cream from ON and Strawberry from IsoPure and, dare I say it, Strawberry Nitro Tech. I just ordered Cinna Bun from AllTheWhey so going to start that next week once I get it.

My training goals are to change my diet around to maximize my lifting efforts. After tracking my intake I find I do not get enough protein daily. I am changing my diet and seeing great results. I will add a protein shake or 2 a day to help me get my protein in each day and put on lean muscle.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I am 37, 5' 9" and 170lb. About 8% BF.

Protein preference is Optimum Gold Standard and Dymatize Elite. I mix with water only.

My favorite flavor is Banana and I would loooove to discover a great tasting banana protein!

My goals are always less fat and more muscle. I don't have more specific goals than that, I'm not training for anything just trying to keep myself fit and in good shape.

I've been training for about 20 years. For the past year or so I've been following training programs in TNROL (compound lifts only with constantly varying set/rep combos) with HIIT and it has helped me bust every plateau I ever had.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm 38 years old.
Have been training since high school, but began hitting it serious again in Jan of 08.
I'm going to be using a basic push/pull routine for the next 2 months. Lots of cardio, esp HIIT!
Since January of this year, I've went from a 36 inch waist, to a 34. Wanna get down to 33 or 32, as when I was in college, while maintaining my already muscular 230lbs of unbending steel and sex appeal!jk! Which would make me the perfect candidate for you due to the fact I"m trying to maintain, even better gain muscle, and lose fat at the same time with mucho cardio.
My usual protein is ON Gold Standard.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:

vadox6466

Awesome opportunity guys! This is a solid product with a good profile :)

If I wasn't doing another log currently I'd apply :wave2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have my entire summer supplementation outlined :nervous: But good luck to everyone. MP has good stuff. Classy chance for you to get to try some.

:hitit:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOOOO i wanna log this!

Height :5'11
Weight :193
BF: ~13%
Body type :endo

Training Experience :I have been training for about two years.

Current Supplements:
Fish Oil
Scivation Whey
Scivation Xtend
Dermatherm Target
Multi Vit

Short term Goal:
To get down to about 185, trying to get cut.

Long term Goal: To be a lean 200lbs.

Right now my training goals are:

Lifting heavy for two sets than enducing hypertrophy. This way I can keep my strength on a cut while shredding up. I work out 5 times a week. Very dedicated. I have logged for MP before. I logged assualt and bulletproof and wanted to try Combat. I love banana flavored products. I would log based on taste, mixability, and whatever else MP wanted me to. I would also love to take an extended release protein before going to bed that way my body can feed all night. I would probably be taking one scoop in the morning, one at night.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Awesome promo and I would love to give this protein a shot. I have never used any products by musclepharm and I think this would be a great opportunity to see what the company is all about and get a taste for the quality of supplements. My favorite types of protein are blends and conentrates, and it looks like this formula is a blend of caseins, wheys, and isolates which is very interesting, plus it's freakin banana! Here is some info about myself:

Weight: around 170
height: 5'11

current training includes:
weights 2x a week
cardio: 2x a week

My diet is really clean right now and I am basically cutting down on carbs and sticking to primarily meat and veggies. I am somewhat on a cut and really trying to just tighten up my body/recomp and am supplementing currently with:

Multi-V
Fish Oil
joint
uni-liver
justwhey

and will soon be adding:
C-bolic coleus
and animals new project c packs testing packs.

My goal is to definitely shed a little bit of weight and protein will help speed up my metabolism, especially if timed correctly. I am looking to drop maybe 4-5lbs but increase strength. Taking a protein that digests at various times/stages is of great benefit to me because I would use this powder at various times of the day when I feel I need it and like to get some protein in at night as well as sipping throughout the day.

Posting a log is no problem and I would be glad to provide info for folks who have never used the product before.

Thanks P!

dook51

Awards
Age 32
bw 255-260
training 20 years
train for powerlifting/westside style goal is to maintain or lose bodyfat while increasing my total.
I usually rotate protein brands but go with met-rx, optimum, or dymatize. Flavors are also rotated. I find I will get tired of the same thing after a couple of weeks.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Nice opp!

Workout Routine:
1: Total Body workouts based on Bench Press/Squats/Deadlifts
2: Off
3: Biking outdoors (lots of hills)
4: Off
5: Total Body workouts

Goals: lose fat add/maintain muscle

I currently take NitroCore 24 as my primary protein drink. My 18 year old son also workouts out with me and I could share his opinion on this too (2 for 1 deal!)

Thanks for the consideration.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Age-18 Been training for 3 years

Us Addy?yes of course

Will you log here and on MP site? Yes

Why should i be chosen?

I have heard rave reviews about MP in the past as well as combat powder specifically i never tried it because its a little pricey although the content looks great in it. I have been using ATW CB and Peaches n cream there good but really not what ive wanted, This seems like a great oppourtunity and i would be able to log it now and into summer where i will be doing a full out cut.

Training style/goals
Over the summer i will be doing a 5 day split Monday-Shoulders/Triceps Tuesday- Back Wednesday- Off/cardio Thursday- Chest/biceps Friday-Legs Saturday- Off Sunday- Abs. I will also be running at 5:30 in the morning 5 days a week before work over summer which consists of 1 mile jog to running stairs to 1 mile jog back. My goal is to cut down 10-15lbs of bf while gaining strength, and get cut.

Well theres my application

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Dude!!! BANANA CREAM.... I would be down for even just a sample of this.

I fit all the criteria and have no problem loggin it over at MP as well.

My current supplements: DTH, Drive, PB Cup protein Blend (would drop for this), Golden Gains (almost done with)

My current training style is riptoe's starting strength routine and my goal is to continue gaining mass while also increasing strength.

I have not used any MP products yet so this would be my first.

Any other info needed let me know because I really have been wanting to find a banana cream flavor!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be glad to Log it. Doing a MN beta tingle-free log right now.

age 28

protein preference: Banana cream the biggest jug i can get lol

Trainign style/goals: Dc three way split.. goal is NGA night of champions show June 27th. to hold on as much muscle as I can coming into the show...Ive got about 15 lbs to lose to be totally pelled. This would aid greatly.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to mate, but I'm not lucky enough to live in the US ;) Good luck to those who do get the opportunity!
Same here. I will be getting some Combat Powder when I come over (can't wait!) though to add to my supplement regime. I've been wanting to try it (and several of MP's other products) for some time now, and am going to use my US trip as opportunity to try the products I can't over here :)

UKStrength

Same here. I will be getting some Combat Powder when I come over (can't wait!) though to add to my supplement regime. I've been wanting to try it (and several of MP's other products) for some time now, and am going to use my US trip as opportunity to try the products I can't over here :)
Guess I'll just have to get saving like crazy for a US trip! or just win the UKBFF Classic Bodybuilding Category and get a free entry into the Arnold Classic...not sure which would be easier yet!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess I'll just have to get saving like crazy for a US trip! or just win the UKBFF Classic Bodybuilding Category and get a free entry into the Arnold Classic...not sure which would be easier yet!
LOL. I am looking forward to it for sure (and not for the supplements)! Just under 9 weeks left to go...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am in please prety please... I am current using comabt with bullet

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh no did i miss out on this opportunity???

i'd love to test the banana flavor Combat!

i'm currently in the market for a high quality pre and/or post WO protein/meal replacement product, and from the experience i've had with Assault, i know Musclepharm is on the up and up when providing us with top-tier supps.

i'm currently trying to drop serious BF%, and i believe a product like Combat will help me achieve my goals!

pick me PMiller!!! :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i would make an perfect canidate,sign me up. been working out hardbody for six months now and loving it. I'm 35 yrs. old just completed an tren/epistane stack now i'm ready for combat. i'll log it two times a day or even three being i'm out of work now. so i got time to log results with no problem. hit me up

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
I can give you an honest test of the Combat powder. I have been training over 18 years and have tried every protein supplement made in the last 20 years. I am 2 weeks past a bodybuilding show I just done. I am very lean and in muscle gaining mode. I do DC training my way. Eat 100% clean and am currently just taking Creatine and CLA's.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I will probably be picking in the next day or two so anyone wanting to get an app in better hurry up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal PMill. Great opportunity

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking forward to this!!!!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck everyone I will be eagerly awaiting!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Easily my favorite flavor, USA only ghey.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
darn i got a message on this thread and it got me excited that the winners were picked :/

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
And the testers are....
Dook51 aka Ironedge716
Resolve / Babeywifey
BoSox36
Bonscott
FighterCowboy​

Send me a PM with your mailing address and make sure to sign up at the Muscle Pharm site if you are not already a member. The product has yet to arrive at our warehouse but once it gets in it will be mailed out to the testers so please be patient. Also make sure to log the whole amount sent to you, not just a couple posts on the taste of the product. We will hope that everyone posts at least three times a week in their log. Thanks again to everyone that applied and please apply for future promos, everyone will get there chance to enjoy some Muscle Pharm goodies...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the testers are....
Dook51 aka Ironedge716
Resolve / Babeywifey
BoSox36
Bonscott
FighterCowboy​

Send me a PM with your mailing address and make sure to sign up at the Muscle Pharm site if you are not already a member. The product has yet to arrive at our warehouse but once it gets in it will be mailed out to the testers so please be patient. Also make sure to log the whole amount sent to you, not just a couple posts on the taste of the product. We will hope that everyone posts at least three times a week in their log. Thanks again to everyone that applied and please apply for future promos, everyone will get there chance to enjoy some Muscle Pharm goodies...
congrats to everyone who was picked!