sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat Loss & Recomposition Agent; Raspberry Ketones – 500 mg per cap

RK500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body recomposition regimens.

RK-500 contains 500 mg of Raspberry Ketones per capsule. Raspberry Ketones are commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

Further Elaboration:
Raspberry Ketones (RK) are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are both noted as being thermogenic due to their release of norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases lipolysis (which means the breakdown of ‘white’ fat cells), enhances focus and attentiveness, and suppresses appetite.

Raspberry Ketones may help aid in fat loss through preventing fat storage through causing HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase) to translocate to within fat cells. HSL is the enzyme that once inside the fat cell, slices apart fat molecules into various fatty acids in preparation for fat metabolism. In laymans terms, you cannot have maximum lipolysis without ample supplies of HSL inside the fat cell.

Raspberry Ketones have no documented side effects. While they are structurally similar to capsaicin, they do not cause the gastrointestinal discomfort that is commonly associated with capsaicin. They may also be even more thermogenic than capsaicin.

In studies on rats, Raspberry Ketones helped prevent the onset of obesity in mice that were on a high fat diet. They also prevented an increase in blood triglyceride following high fat meals. That translates into Raspberry Ketones not only helping prevent the onset of obesity, but also preventing fat storage as well.

What is the difference between RK-125 and RK-500 Xtreme?
RK-125 is a lower dosed more versatile Raspberry Ketone product. It allows for lower &/or adjustable dosing, and allows for more stacking options with other products.

RK-500 Xtreme is 4 times the dosage of Raspberry Ketones and is for the more advanced or hardcore user. This product is offered due to the very positive feedback that we received from people mega dosing our RK-125 product as a convenience to people desiring a higher dosage without having to take as many capsules.

Each bottle of RK-500 Xtreme provides a 30 to 45 day supply of Raspberry Ketones.

RK-500 Xtreme can be stacked with TTA-500, SYN-30, or select other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Raspberry Ketones – 500 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily, 30 minutes prior to meals.

Warnings:
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There may be some testing opportunities for this in the very near future in conjunction with some other items by us.

This is a very stackable product, and we came out with it due to the success that we have seen with people high dosing our RK-125 product.

Every retailer will set their own price point, but it should come in around 19.95 at most places.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
How soon will this be available? I have three bottles of RK-125 in my NP shopping cart.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting..I like the 4x stronger concept..
RK is nice low-cost addition to a cutting stack, enjoyed my run with it last yr.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How soon will this be available? I have three bottles of RK-125 in my NP shopping cart.
It is available to ship now, so it will be popping up available at places throughout the week. Not sure how long it will take NP to get it listed.

UKStrength

Looks nice guys, I've yet to try RK but I only hear good things about it.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
It is available to ship now, so it will be popping up available at places throughout the week. Not sure how long it will take NP to get it listed.
Thanks! I'll wait on NP to put it on their website so I can order.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
There may be some testing opportunities for this in the very near future in conjunction with some other items by us.

This is a very stackable product, and we came out with it due to the success that we have seen with people high dosing our RK-125 product.

Every retailer will set their own price point, but it should come in around 19.95 at most places.
very nice

would love to add this to my Hdrol/ Furazadrol cycle

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
wow no replies ?
I am surprised as well that there is not more interest in this product. It is extremely versatile.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is my first time seeing this thread, I'm on the RK and TTA now I've ben high dosing them so much there both only lasting me a month. I honestly feel like the fat is melting off I'm staying on this till I'm 8% bf although I'm starting a lean bulk monday. I'll keep you guys updated
Glad to hear that. Definately keep us updated.

this is huge less caps is nice
I really hope that people will realize the potential uses and incorporation of this product.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that. Definately keep us updated.

I really hope that people will realize the potential uses and incorporation of this product.
well they will see me using it in a future cycle here in about 10 days or so :D

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i wanna run a E/C/alpha yohimbine/RK stack

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I still can't find it anywhere, even on your website...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I still can't find it anywhere, even on your website...
Our site is being completely redone; the new stuff will be added soon.

It has shipped out to several retailers, just a matter of them getting it listed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Would be interested in seeing what stacks you want testers to use (and when you want logs run). I've used supplements with raspberry ketones in before, but never in a concentrated product. Sounds like it would be a perfect addition for someone who was cutting, aiming to get as lean as possible. Watching.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting some as soon as NP has it - I want it now :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm curious....

UKStrength

Definitely interested in logging this product in the near future, would be a lovely addition to ECY stack! ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it allows for alot of nice stacking options. We will be looking for some solo reviewers soon and will be doing a few things looking for stack and combo logs as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it allows for alot of nice stacking options. We will be looking for some solo reviewers soon and will be doing a few things looking for stack and combo logs as well.
Definitely interested :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ditto on that.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I think so as well I was thinking 2-3 caps ed :D

along with my epistane/Furazadrol cycle :D

will be having feed back sooooon!!!!

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards

Id be interested. I really liked dosing the 125 kinda high

Rah22491

Awards
Id love to stak this with some other assorted goodies for my cut. Hit me up i would be glad to log it and would provide a very detailed log. Havent gotten a chance to be a tester yet but would def love the opportunity

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
took 2 caps so far to day I feel warmed up and feel great

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
took 2 caps so far to day I feel warmed up and feel great
Wait till you burp...then you'll even have a good taste in your mouth :684:

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get the RK-500? I still don't see it available on NP and I want some now :)
probably from the SNS site, im only waiting for it to come to NP cause i have other stuff i would like to order

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so can I order by phone and how much is each bottle?

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
No worries, NP just put it up, thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on this?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived Wednesday - tastes like raspberry :)