1-Andro Rx from IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
We were a little unsure how long it might take to get our next batch in, but we now have a semi-definitive date so the price has been reduced to $39.99 per bottle and $79.98 for 3 bottles!

If you purchase 3 bottles that is only $26.66 each!

1-Andro Rx™ Pro-Hormone

*** this sale may not last long! ***

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a hell of a deal folks, considering the results you can yield, it is well worth the price. Add in a good AI and some Anabolic Matrix in pct, and you are looking good

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
So this is similar or the same to the old 1-AD from ergo. If so it carries the same androgenic profile right? So people sensitive to to hair loss will lose some hair on this?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just an fyi for you

Increases Lean Muscle Mass
Increases Strength & Power
Does Not Convert to Estrogen or DHT
No Bloating or Water Retention
Converts to 1-Testosterone
7 X the Anabolic Potency of Testosterone
Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks amazing. Bump for webdesigner's question. Have you already had people run it or is the logs that will be going up the first?

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff looks amazing. Bump for webdesigner's question. Have you already had people run it or is the logs that will be going up the first?
There are many reviews on our website. Feel free to check them out. Here is one:

"This is one of the best supplements I've ever taken. I love it. Didn't have the chance or time to do a log but this is just INSANE. I love the gains. IronMagLabs was generous enough to send me an extra bottle for free and boy have I gotten bigger. 1 month in my training/supplement consumption and my base weight was 168. I now weigh 187 lbs. Weight increases on my exercises are just phenomenal. VERY RECOMMENDED."
- Shean Z.

Also, in my earlier post I was quoting from our site about the hairloss/DHT question. I hope this helps.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
NIce thanks. Wish i could view your site, but it's blocked at work.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, however, whenever you get a free minute outside of work of course, it will be there :)

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
So this is similar or the same to the old 1-AD from ergo. If so it carries the same androgenic profile right? So people sensitive to to hair loss will lose some hair on this?
yes very similar, no DHT conversion, hair loss should not be an issue.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
you can use the 15% off discount on this as well: AM2009 (enter into voucher line in shopping cart)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell of a deal, for some real solid results

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
awesome sale. I'm hesitant to believe there are no androgenic effects though, that didn't seem to be the case with 1 test/1ad. Regardless, if this compares to original 1ad this is the best non methyl out IMHO

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
awesome sale. I'm hesitant to believe there are no androgenic effects though, that didn't seem to be the case with 1 test/1ad. Regardless, if this compares to original 1ad this is the best non methyl out IMHO
very few androgenic side effects, but yes there are some especially at higher doses of 800mg.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
very few androgenic side effects, but yes there are some especially at higher doses of 800mg.
lol, no plans of running it that high. What's the usual dose? 300-600 range like with the original, or is it higher?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
yeah, 600mg (6 caps) seems to be the ideal dosage for most.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I was going to try this, but I'm too young for steroids :).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was going to try this, but I'm too young for steroids :).
well my friend. I commend you for understanding that! Many just dont get that it is smarter to wait. I have seen as low as 16 myself...waaaaaaaaaaaay too young

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
agreed, wait a few more years before you start messing with your hormones, you have plenty of time!

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I've reviewed this product, but it'll be another good 10 years before I decide to start using performance enhancing drugs; however, something like this is just what I would look into first.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I've reviewed this product, but it'll be another good 10 years before I decide to start using performance enhancing drugs; however, something like this is just what I would look into first.
10 years, nice mate. Sadly by that time I think America will be in a civil war and performance enhancing drugs wont really be readily available lol.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
10 years, nice mate. Sadly by that time I think America will be in a civil war and performance enhancing drugs wont really be readily available lol.
Ah, I agree with you there. America is screwing itself over.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I agree with you there. America is screwing itself over.
Be sure to stockpile some and get some clomid and nolva n such right before the collapse ^.^ I personally cant wait for this *racks his AK* lez do it..