$23.99 ATW Protein Sale: Part 3!!! Now Live!!!

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Just bought some, thanks for the info :)

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Just bought mine.Choc Peanut Butter Cup,and Cinnamon Bun.:beerchug:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Got 2! :684:

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Nice!!

Will be my fist time trying this but heard only good things!

Got two (1 ChocoPB and 1 Choco) :D :684:

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Got my shipment Saturday.Did anyone else have trouble with their Choc PB mixing? I mixed mine in a shaker cup and it had several clumps.I usaually don't have this problem with other brands.Not a big problem though just wondering.

carbonblu

Awards
nope noticed no mixin probs with my choc pb cup

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Got my shipment Saturday.Did anyone else have trouble with their Choc PB mixing? I mixed mine in a shaker cup and it had several clumps.I usaually don't have this problem with other brands.Not a big problem though just wondering.
I experienced/experiencing the same thing even though I still use a blender bottle...but it's all good..nothing a little more shaking can't handle..

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I experienced/experiencing the same thing even though I still use a blender bottle...but it's all good..nothing a little more shaking can't handle..
Yep you are right.I mixed mine in a blender today to avoid the clumps.Mixed it up with some ice cubes and it was awesome.Can't wait to open the cinnamon.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yep you are right.I mixed mine in a blender today to avoid the clumps.Mixed it up with some ice cubes and it was awesome.Can't wait to open the cinnamon.
I had the cinnamon bun with 2% milk today. OH YEAAAAAAH. probably the best protein I had thus far.