PCT Assist by Competitive Edge Labs

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Natural Testosterone Support Solution
Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens

PCT Assist is designed to help increase natural testosterone levels during the period of Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) or as part of a natural testosterone enhancement regimen.

Summary of Benefits:
- Optimize Natural Testosterone*
- Improved Estrogen Management*
- Improves Libido*
- Help Preserve Muscle Gains*
- Improved Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle*
- Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens

Why Choose PCT Assist?
PCT Assist contains precise ratios of active ingredients at proper dosages and correct standardizations in order to help optimize natural testosterone levels along with helping to control estrogen. There are no filler ingredients; every active in PCT Assist is specifically dosed to help you maximize your results.

PCT Assist’s cost effective formula can help save you money by eliminating the need to have to purchase numerous stand alone products to get the proper amounts of actives included in the PCT Assist formula.

Cost Effective + Adequately Dosed + Standardized Potencies =
Natural Testosterone Support Solution

Examining the Ingredients:
Trans Resveratrol (50%)
Trans Resveratrol is a natural compound that is found in the skin of red grapes. It has a number of overall health benefits due to its antioxidant properties and is well know for its cardiovascular benefits, but the primary reason for its inclusion in PCT Assist is for its potential to help control estrogen and maximize natural testosterone levels.

Trans Resveratrol works at the receptor level to block estrogen receptors. The benefit there is two fold as it helps eradicate estrogen while also helping to boost natural testosterone production. It is a unique compound in that it has the capability of modulating estrogen receptors as well as controlling aromatase.

Quercitin (95%)
Quercitin is included in PCT Assist because it is a natural inhibitor of estrone sulfase. The benefit there is two fold as by helping to inhibit estrone sulfase, it helps with the absorption of resveratrol and icariin and also enhances the anti-estrogenic activity of the product.

In addition to the primary reasons for the inclusion of quercitin in PCT Assist, quercitin also has a variety of other overall health benefits. It is a flavonol that exhibits potent antioxidant effects and has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties.

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) is a naturally occurring phytochemical found such vegetables as broccoli and cabbage. It is included in PCT Assist due to its effect on modulating estrogen metabolism. I3C is thought to help increase beneficial estrogen metabolites while decreasing the ‘bad’ estrone metabolites.

Icariin (40%) (Horny Goat Weed)
Icariin is derived from Horny Goat Weed. There are numerous standardizations available, but for the purpose of inclusion in PCT Assist, we selected the ultra potent 40% extract.

Icariin is thought to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as help improve sex drive, making it an excellent addition during the post cycle therapy period. In addition, it is thought that two of the metabolites of icariin may be potent estrogen receptor antagonists, making it even more synergistic with resveratrol.

Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin)
Coleus Forskohlii is included in PCT Assist to help signal optimal testosterone levels and help improve body composition.

Piperine (95%)
Piperine is included in the PCT Assist formula due to its ability to enhance absorption of nutrients and phytochemicals in the intestines. It is also thought to inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, which is an enzyme that degrades resveratrol.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Trans Resveratrol (50%) – 600 mg
Quercitin (95%) – 600mg
Indole 3 Carbinol – 175 mg
Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 40% Icariin) – 250 mg
Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) – 100 mg
Piperine (95%) – 20 mg

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 3capsules twice daily spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably with meals. Do not use for more than 6 to 8 weeks without at least a 4 week break between cycles.

Warnings:
Keep out reach of children. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.

Available for 34.95: The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put this post up in the company promo section for several reasons. We never put it in this section before, and in the course of launching the other new products, it seemed alot of people werent familiar with it.

Also, we are getting asked if it is a 120 cap or a 180 cap container. The first run was 120 caps, but it has been a 180 cap ever since. Nothing about the product changed other than it went from 2 caps per serving to 3 caps per serving; dosage per serving stayed the same and number of servings per bottle stayed the same. The reason for the change was that on the first run, the caps were packed so tight to get it in two caps that there were some problems with them busting in the bottle.

There will be some upcoming opportunities for testers for PCT Assist in the very near future.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am using this product right now (mine is a 180caps). Almost done with the bottle.. honestly wish I had a second! I have leaned out, feel stronger, and my mood is just awesome. The anti-estrogen properties are definitely noticable and my lower chest fat has decreased as well as my lower abs (both estrogenic problem areas for me).

:biggthumpup::biggthumpup:

davebear44

Awards
I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A Major thumbs up.!!

Dave

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I like it, it worked very well.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am using this product right now (mine is a 180caps). Almost done with the bottle.. honestly wish I had a second! I have leaned out, feel stronger, and my mood is just awesome. The anti-estrogen properties are definitely noticable and my lower chest fat has decreased as well as my lower abs (both estrogenic problem areas for me).

:biggthumpup::biggthumpup:
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear that you are pleased.

I GIVE THIS PRODUCT A Major thumbs up.!!

Dave
Thanks

It's in my PCT regime for E-stane :)
I look forward to hearing your feedback on it.

I like it, it worked very well.
Glad to hear.