Introducing P-Mag - Promagnon Clone by Competitive Edge Labs

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lean Muscle & Strength

P-Mag is a repartitioning compound that is well suited for those looking for lean muscle and strength gains. Due to it not aromatizing, users report minimal fluid retention, which makes P-Mag suitable for bulking, lean bulking, cutting, or recomposition cycles.

It is very common for individuals to ask the difference between H-Drol and P-Mag since they are similar. H-Drol is more suited for individuals looking for gains in lean muscle and strength, while losing body-fat, whereas P-Mag is more geared towards those who wish to have a little more emphasis on size gains.

Common Dosing Protocol:
Beginner/Mild Cycle:
Weeks 1 to 4: 50 mg per day (2 capsules)

Advanced Cycle:
Week 1: 50 mg (2 capsules per day)
Week 2: 50 mg (2 capsules per day)
Week 3: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
Week 4: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
Week 5: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)
Week 6: 75 mg (3 capsules per day)

Stacking & Bridging Options:
P-Mag is not commonly bridged with other compounds, but can be stacked with EQ-Plex or X-Tren.

During Your Cycle:
We suggest using our Cycle Assist product while on P-Mag for overall support purposes. Cycle Assist can be started at the onset of the cycle, or ideally can be started two weeks before the beginning of the cycle.

After Your Cycle:
It is important to be familiar with and to do proper Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), including, but not limited to our PCT Assist Product.

----------

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol – 25 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day, spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart. P-Mag is typically used for 4 to 6 weeks cycles. Do not exceed 6 weeks of continued usage. Take at least a 6 week break between cycles.

Warning:
Do not use this product if you are under 21 years of age. This product should not be used by women. Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, or any other physical and/or psychiatric condition. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.

Available Now: The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Attachments

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I know from personal experience that promag was one of the best supplements for strength, similar to methyl 1-alpha, much stronger than h-drol for strength gains.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I know from personal experience that promag was one of the best supplements for strength, similar to methyl 1-alpha, much stronger than h-drol for strength gains.
How were your gains on it in terms of size / recomp?

CJ1990

Awards
Will CEL be doing any sponsored logs in the future?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
too bad NP ran out of it already :(
If NP is out of P-Mag, it is due to them not ordering enough of it or not reordering. We have plenty in stock, so blame them :D

Will CEL be doing any sponsored logs in the future?
We havent decided if we will do any sponsored logs on this or not yet.

CJ1990

Awards
Ok. I hope you guys do though. I wouldn't mind seeing a few logs/logging P-mag :nervous:

ryirving88

Awards
How does this compare to the Hdrol? Is there a lot of water retention/fat gain?

blais83

Awards
It's the best PH out there in my oppinion. Great strength, even better sex drive, and really good gains. I gained 16 lbs in 5 weeks, keeping 14. Experienced no sides at all. I looked much more toned at the end too.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to the Hdrol? Is there a lot of water retention/fat gain?
Fat gain would be related to diet, not any ph.

Limited to no fluid retention.

P-Mag will generally give more strength gains while H-Drol will give more fat loss.