FREE White Flood (Tabs)-Golden Gains-Green MAGnitude-Purple Wraath-REDuction Samples

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
this is the newest thread, please disregard the other one

US and CANADA ONLY

We now have a limited number of samples of all 5 products (GOLDEN GAINS, White Flood Tablets, Green MAGnitude sour apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, and REDuction!

if you would like samples please follow these 3 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to post in it)
http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=12168

2) Fill out the online form: Controlled Labs

3) Become a member of the Controlled Labs BodySpace Group by clicking here:
BodySpace: Groups: Group Profile: CONTROLLED LABS

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient

these will start shipping on monday (May 4th 2009)

Please leave feedback on the board (this section http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/) once you have gotten the opportunity to try the samples

Also write in this thread when you have sent your request

MOD EDIT: Please keep these in the company promo section and please keep promos' within this board. Thank you.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Golden Gains samples.... take advantage of this... amazing apple pie flavor!!!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to try out these!
so far from what I've tried, Purple Wraath is the intra WO drink on the market, and WHITE FLOOD is off the chain!

kae171

kae171

Awards
Nice, I was thinking about getting purple wrath. I heard a lot of good things about it.

exzile

Awards
Sent my request in.

Thank you for the samples, look forward to trying them out!

muzz

Awards
request sent in, bodyspace group joined, and thread replied to. cant wait to try these out.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I did all the requirements above and can't wait to run a mini review of the supps.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
request sent in, email sent to Tank, joined BB group, joined controlled labs thread...

would like to try all of your products, never tried them before! can't wait to review them on AM...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
awesome, did all 3 :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Done. :wave2:

virenex

Awards
anticipation! I'm looking forward to trying something alongside creatine
does an email need to be sent to someone?

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
request sent,,,,i might have to wait till after bootcamp to try Golden Gains lol but it will be all good cuz im gonna lose alot of muscle in boot so ill have that much more to work on gettin back!!!!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! Looking forward to trying the new stuff.

TheCuriousOne

Awards
awsome! Heard so much about this company cant wait

TooClassic

Awards
Request sent. all other requirements completed. I would love to try these products. I have been wanting to try a few of these for a while.

TekN9ne

Awards
BodySpace Request Send, Form filled out, Message Posted, Can't wait to try these supps. out! Thanks!

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Just received my free samples today. Can't wait to try Golden Gains!

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
Signing up now for the free samples.Can't wait to try the golden gains.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Signing up now. Good stuff, can't wait to try it!!!!

virenex

Awards
tried the REDuction and LOVED it, took only one pill AM and PM for two days and both days i slept great and my cardio sessions went longer and harder with little tiring, I had no expectations so i wouldn't have minded no effects, so i from my experience i would give it two thumbs up, already ordered more, they are my first supplements besides creatine but i would say worth it

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples yesterday and will most likely give them a try during tomorrow's back workout. The only thing I was a little surprised about was the the Golden Gains sample packet amounts to 1/5 of one serving, once I started reading the label. I can't complain about free things, but I think it may be difficult to determine the effects or even flavor of the product w/ 1/5 of a serving. Just putting that out there.