Primordial Performance unleashes $30 off our Testosterone Recovery Stack!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That's right everyone. Primordial Performance continues to offer you all great deals on our innovative product line. We know that many of you already love our Testosterone Recovery Stack ; and many of you have yet to try it. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!! Get this amazing stack for $30 off its original retail price of $116.95! This stack is designed to be utilized during the PCT period to provide a fast and complete recovery. This stack can also be used for the myriad of libido and overall health benefits it offers!

Just type in the following coupon code during checkout to receive the savings!

Coupon Code: MAXRECOVERY

Order it here: Testosterone Recovery Stack

This deal will last through the 25th of May, so jump on it while it's HOT!!

What is the Testosterone Recovery Stack?

The Testosterone Recovery Stack (TRS) includes, Sustain Alpha
, Toco-8
and EndoAmp Max.

It is a combination of products that work synergistically together to maximize testosterone production. The stack can be used as a standalone testosterone boosting stack, or for a complete PCT. (Post Cycle Therapy – eg. treatment after a testosterone cycle)

The TRS is an effective addition to classic PCT drugs such as Clomid (Clomiphene) or Nolvadex (Tamoxifen). While the TRS can be effectively stacked with Clomid or Nolvadex for a synergistic effect, it can also be used as a completely natural and safe alternative to these classic PCT drugs.

Virtually any man with impotence, low libido, erectile dysfunction, or general symptoms of low testosterone can benefit from Testosterone Recovery Stack.

How do the products work synergistically together?

Sustain Alpha works by increasing LH & FSH levels, which stimulate testosterone production from the testes.
Toco-8 increases the testes ability to produce testosterone by enhancing sensitivity to LH & FSH.
EndoAmp lowers the stress hormone cortisol which further amplifies testosterone production.
See the below representational image for mechanisms of action –

How do I use the TRS?

The TRS is intended to last 30 days. Follow the guidelines below –

Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
EndoAmp Max

Week 1

6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off

1 scoop
everyday

1 scoop
everyday

Week 2

6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off

1 scoop
everyday

1 scoop
everyday

Week 3

6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off

1 scoop
everyday

1 scoop
everyday

Week 4

6 pumps
5 days on, 2 days off

1 scoop
everyday

1 scoop
everyday

Notes:

The stack may be continued for as long as the user desires.
Apply Sustain Alpha anytime of the day, after a shower.
Take Toco-8 with or without food (at 1 scoop daily, Toco-8 will last 60 days).
Take EndoAmp Max after workouts or in the morning on non-workout days
I’ve been using Testosterone Shots and I want to discontinue them. Will the Testosterone Recovery Stack get my Testosterone back up to normal?

The Testosterone Recovery Stack can be highly beneficial for supporting natural testosterone production. However, the success of recovering natural testosterone levels is highly dependent upon the individual, habits, diet, and of course the dose and duration of the afflicting drugs or steroids. (if any)

For more information & support, please visit our community discussion forum

Buy this great primordial stack, here!: Testosterone Recovery Stack

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
aww......and here I just thought I was special because it got the lil flyer with the coupon code on it in my box of two 1-T's lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aww......and here I just thought I was special because it got the lil flyer with the coupon code on it in my box of two 1-T's lol
Well.......you're still special; especially if you decide to partake in the offer. :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well.......you're still special; especially if you decide to partake in the offer. :D
I may if I get some extra G. Use it for PCT and do a 1-T over the next year at some point.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Maybe I should run a couple TR Stacks after my cycle ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goodie!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! At this price, it's a great time to stock up on this PCT stack by PP! :type: :hitit:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Let me know if you have any questions. At this price, it's definitely a good time to try it! :D
well im just curious about the basics...pros/cons/side effects/gains...ya know. also Ive read mixed info on topical solutions...ive done 2 cycles of Hdrol, loved them, trying to figure out what to run this summer...maybe Hdrol/Furaguno

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well im just curious about the basics...pros/cons/side effects/gains...ya know. also Ive read mixed info on topical solutions...ive done 2 cycles of Hdrol, loved them, trying to figure out what to run this summer...maybe Hdrol/Furaguno
What do you mean by mixed info? This stack would be an excellent PCT choice for an Hdrol/furaguno stack. Have you tried any of our product yet?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a reminder that this sale is only until the 25th of this month. Get you some!! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The days are counting down on this sale. Make sure you take advantage before it's gone! :D

Testosterone Recovery Stack

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Imma give in next week since I still have some floating income tax money. This will go with my 1-T very well.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by mixed info? This stack would be an excellent PCT choice for an Hdrol/furaguno stack. Have you tried any of our product yet?
I've read things that lead me to believe topical solutions aren't reliable, but I am interested, just do not know much about them
:wave2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read things that lead me to believe topical solutions aren't reliable, but I am interested, just do not know much about them
:wave2:
I can appreciate that. If you have any questions about our product line that i can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This deal will be over soon, guys. Make sure to take advantage while the gettin' is good!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This deal will be over as of monday, guys. Make sure to take advantage while you still can!

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I waited until the last possible minute on this one... but picked up up tonight (along with some Beta-Alanine and Dermatherm).

Looking forward to bulking in the Fall :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I waited until the last possible minute on this one... but picked up up tonight (along with some Beta-Alanine and Dermatherm).

Looking forward to bulking in the Fall :)
Sounds good, buddy. Thanks for the support, and let me know how the bulk goes! :)

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Will do. I'll probably end up logging it.