Free Glycobol with purchase of MANIAC!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it has shipped. Stupid Nutraplanet and their super fast shipping haha. It's ok I probably shouldn't buy any more for a bit anyway :) How I scrounge up so much money in the first place is a mystery.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea boggles my mind too hahah. I kust lost my main income for now and gotta mooch tioll schools over

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
If you purchase this along with several other products, do they all get shipped at the same time, so on may 12th?

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So reps is this one of those PreWO supps that gives you "drive" or more like JP8 and it makes you want to rip a wall down.

Im from the UK and just about to put my monthly NP in.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
So reps is this one of those PreWO supps that gives you "drive" or more like JP8 and it makes you want to rip a wall down.

Based on the ingredients, it looks just like your standard pre-workout concoction. Same 20g proprietary blend like all of them. I would say it will be simliar to superpump, no-xplode. JP8 is on a different level.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

If you are a stim junkie meaning 5 cups of coffee or 4 Ephedrine a day is no big deal then MANIAC will still give you drive, focus and intensity at the gym.

But if you are a normal non stim junkie MANIAC! really will give you FULL energy and it is sustained throughout your workout. It also avoids the energy crash some preworkout supplements give you.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Man, just after looking at the product, it seems fairly simple, though highly effective but I really like the amount of servings...I just may be picking this up :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Man, just after looking at the product, it seems fairly simple, though highly effective but I really like the amount of servings...I just may be picking this up :)
I will agree, the amount of servings is the saving grace of this product. Its like a budget pre-workout product when you look at the amount of servings, unless you need three scoops. I can guarantee I would need at least two.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how the one poster got over priced with 80 servings for $32.99 :dunno:

Even if you need 2 servings it is 40 servings for $32.99 seems pretty good.

Then throw in the fact that you get $9.99 worth of Glycobol during the presale so you are paying less than $23 for 80 strong servings or 40 even stronger servings.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Is there a place to see a break down on exact amounts of each individual ingredients?