Molecular Nutrition is RECRUITING

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Allright, remember I told you guys that I was working on a special project? Well, here it is.

Founded in 2001, Molecular Nutrition is a sport supplement company focused on producing premium quality supplements. Led by William Llewellyn, one of the brightest minds in the field, Molecular Nutrition is a leader in innovative research and development. We are looking to build a solid independent sales team to establish and expand the market share and presence of our premium line of supplements in local areas.

We are offering you the opportunity to work with Molecular Nutrition as an independent sales rep!!!! You will be compensated via commission depending on the sales you are making and will receive products and bonuses depending on your success. Attached it the product description for this position. We are looking at having about 6-10 members to fill these.

We first want to know who is interested, then there will be an interview via Skype or another conference tool so make sure you are equipped with the necessary equipment for the interview.

Please send your resume to:
[email protected]

Best of luck to all who apply!!!

Attachments

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all that apply sounds like a great opportunity, too bad with my hectic schedule I'm out!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I am located in a very lucrative area for supplement sales...I'll give this a serious thinking over.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great opputunity... i would love to be on MN's team and represent them in singapore since there are no supplements besides whey to be found on this side of the world... but i have way to much going on right now... i hope u find someone as good as me to represent MN:laugh:

UKStrength

Molecular Nutrition is one of the first (and few) supplement companies I have used and trusted, if you're interested in a UK rep, my CV is on it's way ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go for it, guys!

UKStrength

CV (resume) sent mate, let me know if there's any problem with it :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all that apply!

By the way - Wrong Forum. ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this looks like a great oppurtunity. Considering I am gona start the process to get my PT certification. And me and a buddy were talking about opening up a small suppplement shop around here to bring the real deal to these MT kiddies.

I have been doing roofing sales so...simple. I will throw an app in. Very interesting idea, and a smart way to increase PR and get your name out there more. A little xtra income and some free products? ^.^

I will have to send it later today though. tied up ATM

Kudos guys!

Serenty03

Awards
I just sent my resume in, looks like a great opportunity hope to hear back from you.

UKStrength

this looks like a great oppurtunity. Considering I am gona start the process to get my PT certification. And me and a buddy were talking about opening up a small suppplement shop around here to bring the real deal to these MT kiddies.

I have been doing roofing sales so...simple. I will throw an app in. Very interesting idea, and a smart way to increase PR and get your name out there more. A little xtra income and some free products? ^.^

I will have to send it later today though. tied up ATM

Kudos guys!
Nice mate, you'd make a great rep, go for it ;)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thats an amazing offer, and with a company really advancing in the field, best of luck to everyone that applies.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
that does sound great, i wish i had the time, i can sell ice to an eskimoe, i run a buisness already, no time....:worried:

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I am beyond stoked for this opportunity BRB UPLOADING RESUME:run:

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
ill be sending one in shortly

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to make a resume all nice n such. Havent done this in awhile.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to make a resume all nice n such. Havent done this in awhile.
Dude you should have mentioned you needed one, I've said many times that I write for a 2nd income, including dynamic essays for a small fee ...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm already obligated to a supp comp now , tied with a contract so I'm screwed on this one ... could have done MN major justice here since everyone looks for the next big thing ...

UKStrength

Damn, I'm already obligated to a supp comp now , tied with a contract so I'm screwed on this one ... could have done MN major justice here since everyone looks for the next big thing ...
Which one are you with?

djpikey20

Awards
ill be sending mine in too! Cant wait MN is a great SOLID company on the frontline! Ill be uploading SOON

Zbro

Awards
Just submitted my resume. Looking forward to the opporunity to possibly work with some of you.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!! Keep up the good work guys I want to build a good pool for interviews :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, all of this will be explained a little further down the road...

You will earn a percentage of what you sell, and of course VIP access to products before their release etc.

We have many plans for this. I want 6 positions, but depending on how it goes, there might be a lot more positions :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well, all of this will be explained a little further down the road...

You will earn a percentage of what you sell, and of course VIP access to products before their release etc.

We have many plans for this. I want 6 positions, but depending on how it goes, there might be a lot more positions :)
Sounds pretty good. What kinda pushing are you expecting volume wise?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty good. What kinda pushing are you expecting volume wise?
It is not about pushing products at all. No minimal volume is required. Since your compensation will reflect your sales, I expect them to be something you are proud of. I will provide tools and tips, all the help you guys need in order to succeed and be satisfied with your personnal objectives.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
It is not about pushing products at all. No minimal volume is required. Since your compensation will reflect your sales, I expect them to be something you are proud of. I will provide tools and tips, all the help you guys need in order to succeed and be satisfied with your personnal objectives.
Wow, this opportunity is ridiculous. I'm already looking up all the various supplement stores and gyms in my region i would sell to. good times:cheers:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Definitly finishing up and turning it in tommorow probably mid day. This would rock. Especially since I am looking for a normal job, this would be a good extra.

jsg

jsg

Awards
Man it sound interesting since there is many gym in my area and many sup store but I'll be in Afghanistan for 6 month starting in October and before that is predeployement training so I guess my schedule is a bit too busy for your requirements.

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
yea this really sounds like an opportunity. hoping to get my resume in by the weekend. i go to like 5 different gyms and spend time at a couple different colleges. i could definitely find a lot of people interested.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yea this really sounds like an opportunity. hoping to get my resume in by the weekend. i go to like 5 different gyms and spend time at a couple different colleges. i could definitely find a lot of people interested.
i uh just started finding reasons to go onto multiple campuses ^.^

Me and a bud were driving down the highway today when a 5 mile long line of cars full of beautiful girls here honking at us as we drove by, hollering to us, asking us to go to some "Brittany's"............. couldn't today, but I think I like OSU ALOT now...

haha

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Gotta love school!! This is why Ill have a phd just going to school part time :p Ill never leave school for awhile lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yep. Gotta love school!! This is why Ill have a phd just going to school part time :p Ill never leave school for awhile lol
Dang you got a phd? niceeee. I always plan to stay in school, at least 1 quarter a year for life, just for constant gain in knowledge. As well as all the great "scenery" >.> :hitit:

UKStrength

...just for constant gain in knowledge. As well as all the great "scenery" >.> :hitit:
:goodpost: Lol, mate I took over an hour and half yesterday to eat my frigging lunch because there were so many HOT girls in the cafeteria....oh and I started humming this tune ;)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElsvbGGwh3Y"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

bigCountry000

Awards
Did someone say OSU??? That's where i'll start school in the fall, I would love to start selling over there!

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
any word on number of applicants or when you will be reviewing resumes?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I can put up sales things around the central Ohio colleges...and gyms....and from the sheer ignorance and stupidity of people I have seen with supps, I can feel good to actually get them to buy something that will work....instead of MT...*vomits*

When are you gona review em, did you get mine?....wait maybe I will PM and give info to see if you got mine lol. I know I have email issues....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I started reviewing and scheduling interviews. It will take a while since I have about 20 apps to do.

Also, please make sure you have a webcam and a microphone, as there will be a video interview.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I can put up sales things around the central Ohio colleges...and gyms....and from the sheer ignorance and stupidity of people I have seen with supps, I can feel good to actually get them to buy something that will work....instead of MT...*vomits*

When are you gona review em, did you get mine?....wait maybe I will PM and give info to see if you got mine lol. I know I have email issues....
If you got a auto-reply saying thanks for your application, it was successfully received..

OutOfShape

Awards
Is it too late to submit an application/resume??