Testers needed for LG's {New} Protein!!!

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Ok i have everyones Info, Still waiting for the Silver man...probably still jumping for joy! haha


  2. Hurry up silver :P
    •   
       


  3. Should be "Hi Ho Silver!"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Ok i have everyones Info, Still waiting for the Silver man...probably still jumping for joy! haha
    Sorry for the delay as I have been runnin around like a chicken with my head cut off today. I PMd you earlier. Let me know if you have my info.

    I am seriously excited about this and I am really looking forward to the bananna flavoring.

  5. congrats to the winners. Really looking forward to see the response here
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   
       


  6. Me as well. I'm not even sure there is enough of the 2lb containers to give the reps any....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Ok i have everyones Info, Still waiting for the Silver man...probably still jumping for joy! haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hurry up silver :P
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Should be "Hi Ho Silver!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Sorry for the delay as I have been runnin around like a chicken with my head cut off today. I PMd you earlier. Let me know if you have my info.

    I am seriously excited about this and I am really looking forward to the bananna flavoring.
    To funny guys....Finally Silver your back LOL....J/K bro good luck with it and let us know how well it works gotta admit I'm a little jealous lol......

  8. 1) US Resident - STL, MO
    2)No product logs for me yet, but would love to make this one for LG the first review - and I promise to make it a good one. Protein especially will be a good first for me. I'm scraping the bottom of my current powder, so I'm ready to give this a go for LG.
    3) Any flavor is fine by me, I like all of those. Prefer chocolate if I could choose myself.
    4) I need to put on some serious mass. I lost a good deal of weight after being sick and having surgery (non-athletic injury), so I need something to help me add some bulk back on.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DigDeep View Post
    1) US Resident - STL, MO
    2)No product logs for me yet, but would love to make this one for LG the first review - and I promise to make it a good one. Protein especially will be a good first for me. I'm scraping the bottom of my current powder, so I'm ready to give this a go for LG.
    3) Any flavor is fine by me, I like all of those. Prefer chocolate if I could choose myself.
    4) I need to put on some serious mass. I lost a good deal of weight after being sick and having surgery (non-athletic injury), so I need something to help me add some bulk back on.
    Clearly, you did not read the thread. Testers have been chosen, so there's absolutely no need to apply now. WTF?

  10. Easy {Fe}, he's a newbie! 2nd post!

    For future references tho DD, it does help to read thru the thread and know what's going on!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Easy {Fe}, he's a newbie! 2nd post!

    For future references tho DD, it does help to read thru the thread and know what's going on!
    That does not exclude him from reading thoroughly, now does it?

  12. Iron a but cranky today
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Iron a but cranky today
    Huh?
    No way, I'm never cranky?

    I just tell it the way I see it. Hooah!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Iron a but cranky today
    LOL, that's what I was thinking..
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Huh?
    No way, I'm never cranky?
    I just tell it the way I see it. Hooah!
    It's all good brother, I too get irked by this phenomenon..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Huh?
    No way, I'm never cranky?

    I just tell it the way I see it. Hooah!
    And I just see it the way I tell it. Haooh!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    And I just see it the way I tell it. Haooh!
    Uh, Ike - It's, "HOOAH!"

    And yes, I am a bit cranky... at all times.
    But you guys love me for it, you know it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Uh, Ike - It's, "HOOAH!"

    And yes, I am a bit cranky... at all times.
    But you guys love me for it, you know it.
    yes, unlike the british navy's "ahoy hoy"


  18. OK the Vanilla is being shipped tomorrow, we are waiting for the chocolate to arrive..Im waiting on word on that right now. The other flavors I hope to hear something this week guys last week LG said about 1-2 weeks..also once the logs start can you guys please post a link in here/pm us letting us know its up.. Thanks

    ~LG33~

  19. Cool, just let me know when you guys ship my samples out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    OK the Vanilla is being shipped tomorrow, we are waiting for the chocolate to arrive..Im waiting on word on that right now. The other flavors I hope to hear something this week guys last week LG said about 1-2 weeks..also once the logs start can you guys please post a link in here/pm us letting us know its up.. Thanks

    ~LG33~

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Cool, just let me know when you guys ship my samples out...
    ofcourse!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    ofcourse!
    <----- Wants more choking.

    On a serious level: I am looking forward to the reviews for the new Protein Flavors.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Uh, Ike - It's, "HOOAH!"
    Spelled right to left!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    <----- Wants more choking.
    .
    There is a rumor you take your protein powders in mouthfuls without milk or water! Quite a dry endeavor, right?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Uh, Ike - It's, "HOOAH!"
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Spelled right to left!
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

  25. I am ready for my CREAM!!!!!!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testers need for New HGH Product!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 05:51 PM
Log in
Log in