Testers needed for LG's {New} Protein!!!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. It is tomorrow. :-P


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Due to unforeseen problems, our shipment has been delayed 1-2 weeks, that will not stop us from picking the winners. With that said Guys, the winners will be posted Tomorrow !!!!!
    yay! good luck everyone
    •   
       


  3. Ok we have 2 for the Peanut Butter! thats right 2 testers, we are looking at the rest right now....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Ok we have 2 for the Peanut Butter! thats right 2 testers, we are looking at the rest right now....
    Fingers crossed

  5. oh man! Good luck everyone!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  6. Awesome!!! Good luck everyone.

  7. anticipation................hm mm

  8. Protein Winners are!

    Peanut Butter - joebo
    Peanut Butter- PhysiqueFreak -Best App = Prize from LG
    Cookies and Cream - Snag
    Chocolate - Dormant Fiber
    Banana Cream – Silver
    Vanilla – Red Dog


    Ok guys, This should be ready in the next week or two. We wanna see some great logs. Email me all your Info and I'll make sure it gets where it needs to be..

  9. Man I am starting to love LG. :-)

    I have a buddy (my workout partnet) that is about to run MMV3 with T911 for pct. :-). He is gonna be a happy man.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Man I am starting to love LG. :-)

    I have a buddy (my workout partnet) that is about to run MMV3 with T911 for pct. :-). He is gonna be a happy man.
    their recent lineup is pretty solid. LG is coming back in a big way.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Protein Winners are!

    Peanut Butter - joebo
    Peanut Butter- PhysiqueFreak -Best App = Prize from LG
    Cookies and Cream - Snag
    Chocolate - Dormant Fiber
    Banana Cream – Silver
    Vanilla – Red Dog


    Ok guys, This should be ready in the next week or two. We wanna see some great logs. Email me all your Info and I'll make sure it gets where it needs to be..
    Good choices my man! Should be some good reviews from this. The vanilla and chocolate 5lbs are ready, so DormantFiber and Red Dog will have theirs sent out Monday next week, the rest, please hang in there incase there are more delays, these are EXTREMELY limited and we were lucky to be able to offer even this many for logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Man I am starting to love LG. :-)

    I have a buddy (my workout partnet) that is about to run MMV3 with T911 for pct. :-). He is gonna be a happy man.
    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    their recent lineup is pretty solid. LG is coming back in a big way.
    Hell yeah, once M1D black hits the market along with the new GH product, we will be rocking!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hell yeah, once M1D black hits the market along with the new GH product, we will be rocking!
    Any ETA on the GH product? I am super stoked about that and I know I will be giving it a shot. That will be my first GH related product to try out.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Protein Winners are!

    Peanut Butter - joebo
    Peanut Butter- PhysiqueFreak -Best App = Prize from LG
    Cookies and Cream - Snag
    Chocolate - Dormant Fiber
    Banana Cream – Silver
    Vanilla – Red Dog


    Ok guys, This should be ready in the next week or two. We wanna see some great logs. Email me all your Info and I'll make sure it gets where it needs to be..
    fiddlesticks.

    congrats you guys

    finding snag to neg him for taking my cookies and cream.

  14. congrats guys !

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Protein Winners are!

    Peanut Butter - joebo
    Peanut Butter- PhysiqueFreak -Best App = Prize from LG
    Cookies and Cream - Snag
    Chocolate - Dormant Fiber
    Banana Cream – Silver
    Vanilla – Red Dog


    Ok guys, This should be ready in the next week or two. We wanna see some great logs. Email me all your Info and I'll make sure it gets where it needs to be..

    Sick! Thanks LG! Email coming..

    Edit: P.S. I hope by email, you meant PM, cuz I didn't see an email address

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Any ETA on the GH product? I am super stoked about that and I know I will be giving it a shot. That will be my first GH related product to try out.
    Its going to be a bit, still in study....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Protein Winners are!

    Peanut Butter - joebo
    Peanut Butter- PhysiqueFreak -Best App = Prize from LG
    Cookies and Cream - Snag
    Chocolate - Dormant Fiber
    Banana Cream – Silver
    Vanilla – Red Dog


    Ok guys, This should be ready in the next week or two. We wanna see some great logs. Email me all your Info and I'll make sure it gets where it needs to be..
    Good job you lucky bastages lol.....You're all lucky I didn't put my app in hahhahhahhha j/k you are all very respectable ppl and congrats on bein chosen.... Good choices LG...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Good job you lucky bastages lol.....You're all lucky I didn't put my app in hahhahhahhha j/k you are all very respectable ppl and congrats on bein chosen.... Good choices LG...
    Everyone had there hands in with the choices, was a group effort..But I will say, Im not chasing down Info, so If you won, you all need to be sending me a PM

  19. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    fiddlesticks.

    congrats you guys

    finding snag to neg him for taking my cookies and cream.
    lol I got in a bad mood because I wasnt picked itz all good though

    O well the winners are buddy buddy with liftergym and good for them he picked em.

    congrats fellas
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Protein Winners are!

    Peanut Butter - joebo
    Peanut Butter- PhysiqueFreak -Best App = Prize from LG
    Cookies and Cream - Snag
    Chocolate - Dormant Fiber
    Banana Cream – Silver
    Vanilla – Red Dog


    Ok guys, This should be ready in the next week or two. We wanna see some great logs. Email me all your Info and I'll make sure it gets where it needs to be..
    Thanks LG and Liftergym33 for picking me and giving me this opportunity to try out one of your new proteins, I look forward to try this and let everyone know how good it is! PM Sent!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol I got in a bad mood because I wasnt picked itz all good though

    O well the winners are buddy buddy with liftergym and good for them he picked em.

    congrats fellas
    I dont think it's a case of liftergym picking his friends, he knows I'd give him a spanking if I thought that was the case

    I think the people he chose are a good range of people and all deserve being chosen.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I dont think it's a case of liftergym picking his friends, he knows I'd give him a spanking if I thought that was the case

    I think the people he chose are a good range of people and all deserve being chosen.
    yup; I don't currently know anyone on the LG Team but I'm quite grateful for the opportunity to log -- thanks for the congrats everyone

    PM sent to Liftergym33!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol I got in a bad mood because I wasnt picked itz all good though

    O well the winners are buddy buddy with liftergym and good for them he picked em.

    congrats fellas
    Dude, serious you need to relax! I RESPECT you but, I work with LG33 and had seen many pms about people wanting the hook up and thats not how he rolls! Hell thats why I didn't apply just for this reason, and have people like yourself accusing him of running some circus promo. Why can't you be happy with those who have been picked? I mean look at the names, I've never seen 3/4 of them before he posted who won. I would leave stabbing comments to yourself. Maybe that is why you were not picked! I know they've seen you get mad before because you weren't picked for something else..I can't remember what it was but it was a crazy going off thread on your part..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I dont think it's a case of liftergym picking his friends, he knows I'd give him a spanking if I thought that was the case

    I think the people he chose are a good range of people and all deserve being chosen.
    agreed the best people won
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Dude, serious you need to relax! I RESPECT you but, I work with LG33 and had seen many pms about people wanting the hook up and thats not how he rolls! Hell thats why I didn't apply just for this reason, and have people like yourself accusing him of running some circus promo. Why can't you be happy with those who have been picked? I mean look at the names, I've never seen 3/4 of them before he posted who won. I would leave stabbing comments to yourself. Maybe that is why you were not picked! I know they've seen you get mad before because you weren't picked for something else..I can't remember what it was but it was a crazy going off thread on your part..
    are you mad because you use hormones and are still small
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  26. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol I got in a bad mood because I wasnt picked itz all good though

    O well the winners are buddy buddy with liftergym and good for them he picked em.

    congrats fellas
    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Dude, serious you need to relax! I RESPECT you but, I work with LG33 and had seen many pms about people wanting the hook up and thats not how he rolls! Hell thats why I didn't apply just for this reason, and have people like yourself accusing him of running some circus promo. Why can't you be happy with those who have been picked? I mean look at the names, I've never seen 3/4 of them before he posted who won. I would leave stabbing comments to yourself. Maybe that is why you were not picked! I know they've seen you get mad before because you weren't picked for something else..I can't remember what it was but it was a crazy going off thread on your part..
    All good BB, I didnt respond to it Im really looking foward to these logs and how they like the flavors

  27. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    are you mad because you use hormones and are still small
    Are you mad because your fat? or you lost this promo? WTF is your problem? I did respect you but that has gone out the window. I never knew how childish grown a$$ men can be until now. I would have hated to have been in your house during Christmas when you didn't get what you wanted..LMAO

    heres some toys to play with
    One last one for you

  28. No need to get into negativity guys! To the selected winners, I say "Congratulations"! To the non-selected winners, I say "There is always another chance". One of the hardest things about a promotion like this is not starting the contest, but selecting winners. In most cases, all participants deserve to win, but because the available offers are necessarily limited, not everyone can be selected. So, let's just celebrate with the lucky ones this time around and look forward to the next opportunity.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    lol I got in a bad mood because I wasnt picked itz all good though

    O well the winners are buddy buddy with liftergym and good for them he picked em.

    congrats fellas
    LG posts in my log pretty often and i didn't get picked. i think that's an unfair accusation of his character.

    lets not bicker and argue over who killed who - this is supposed to be a happy occasion.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    No need to get into negativity guys! To the selected winners, I say "Congratulations"! To the non-selected winners, I say "There is always another chance". One of the hardest things about a promotion like this is not starting the contest, but selecting winners. In most cases, all participants deserve to win, but because the available offers are necessarily limited, not everyone can be selected. So, let's just celebrate with the lucky ones this time around and look forward to the next opportunity.
    Agree, this is a time for the winners.

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    LG posts in my log pretty often and i didn't get picked. i think that's an unfair accusation of his character.

    lets not bicker and argue over who killed who - this is supposed to be a happy occasion.
    Thanks sunny
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AX Pre-W/O Testers Needed...GET IN HERE!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:37 PM
  2. [ALL NEW] A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T [TESTERS NEEDED]
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Log in
Log in