Testers needed for LG's {New} Protein!!!

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Looks like there are some nice app's coming in... gonna be a tough choice for LG

2. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    He probably meant to ask if this is a protein blend (fast/slow, or in otherwords, Whey/Casein/Egg, and so on), or a specific protein source such as Whey only or Casein only, and so on. And if just Whey, then what form (Isolates, Concentrates, and so on)? Or if any uptake enhancers (Papain, Bromelain, Beta-Ecdysterone, and so on) are included.
    It's our lipotropic gemma based protein, just reflavored.
    •   

3. vadox6466

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah ATM bb.com is winning the best applications race!! Pick it up AM!

Hah, I'm not going to let that happen!

As a "supplement" to my first entry:

(note the color correspondence of these to LG's logo )

4. Age: 22

US Resident: wi wi si si

Which flavor i'd like to try: Banana Cream

Goals: I am currently on a low carb deficit/moderate cut and definitely need protein, and a good tasting one at that to aid in maintaining muscle mass, strength and vascularity. My goals are to lose about 5-7 pounds but definitely keep up strength levels and definition.

I would love to provide a detailed review on the protein, flavor, and characteristics of it and have more than enough time to write up something of solid quality so that other people can get useful info out of it.

5. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Keep the applications coming in guys and keep them exciting. LG will throw in something a little extra for the effrot
    leave it up to this guy to make you an offer you can't refuse
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    He probably meant to ask if this is a protein blend (fast/slow, or in otherwords, Whey/Casein/Egg, and so on), or a specific protein source such as Whey only or Casein only, and so on. And if just Whey, then what form (Isolates, Concentrates, and so on)? Or if any uptake enhancers (Papain, Bromelain, Beta-Ecdysterone, and so on) are included.
    The gemma (isolate) is a fast digesting protein, and there is also betaine included in the formula.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    This thread rocks!! Also, I'm assuming there will still be a separate opportunity to purchase the 2lb tubs for $10 too, right?
    between the free tubs and the ten dollar tubs I don't know how we even stay in business

on the non joking front, Eric must have a huge amount of faith in the success of this to be doing such great promo's. The first version had such a remarkable formula, but of course we felt in order to reach mass appeal we would need to tweak the taste, and we did just that.

8. 1)US residents only Yes Chicago, IL
    2)Post links to past logs if any? Hateful's journey to being swole jacked
    3)Which protein would you like to test I would like to try the vanilla, have not been impressed by anyones vanilla, all very bland and never good with water.
    4)what type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect I will be going for strength and lean bulk, my log explains the workout and current diet, also I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital and due to that cannot always get away for a meal every 3 hours so I try to premix my protein, this would help tremedously to aid my nutrition on work days.

Why you should pick me? I will post videos of its mixability in blender, shaker, spoon stirred, and any other requests, as well as mix with, water, milk, coffee, any other you require.

And finally, you better pick me sucka!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyGbKElMy2A&feature=re lated"]YouTube - B.A. BARACUS! "Sucka"[/ame]
  9. TEX app

[QUOTE=Liftergym33;321230031][CENTER]

Requirements

1)US residents only: Everything is better in Texas

2)Post links to past logs if any?
    1-T with Before & After Blood work (PCT: T-911 & TRS)
    *I have more, but Cannot find them

3)Which protein would you like to test: Banana Cream
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uv3NHp8L4I"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

4)what type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect

I am going to be "recomping". I am finishing up my PCT for my current 1-T cycle, and then I will be taking a break and using Diesel Test hardcore with Transdermal Formestane plus hopefully this protein to aid in a Recomp. My diet will be clean as it will be summer time. I will continue to try and complete a 40-40-20 macro split with Lipo protein at my aid.

Different Kinds of protein I have tried:

ATW: Orange, Cinnamon Bun, Cupcake Batter, Chocolate, Vanilla, chocolate mint, Banana

ON: Chocolate, Vanilla, Gingerbread

Why Should I be chosen:
    I am a good logger and will give multiple views on taste, mixibility, scoop amount, etc. I have used many proteins and a variety of flavors as well as you can see above. I also have experience with Banana Cream flavored Protein which is why I would like to try LG's Banana.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sFlrxmAIUM"]YouTube - Sexy new Carls Jr Ad - Hands on[/ame]
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

10. I'd like to try Peanut Butter.
    Probably for a bulk, since everything I eat goes straight to lean mass.

I'm from PR though, does that count?

11. Quote Originally Posted by vadox6466 View Post
    Hah, I'm not going to let that happen!

As a "supplement" to my first entry:

(note the color correspondence of these to LG's logo )

Thats what im talking about, I wasnt going to bring up BB.com, but they have some crazy apps going , you just raised the Bar!

12. 1)US residents only Born and Raised in San Diego Cali
    My Cre 02 Log
    tight extreme
    intraxcell
    incarnate log
    Intra X Cell Log
    1-4 ad arom-x log
    These are my most current logs. I have logged other products but those were not sponsored.

3)Which protein would you like to test Vanilla as I can always keep it simple although any one is fine if we are testing for taste etc It really does not matter what I log as I will be able be accurate and honest.
    4)what type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect Bulking

Log Format:
    1)Taste------ I will
    2)Mixibility ------ I will
    3)Any type of Increase in performance ----- of course I will log it.

13. bump for banana cream!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

14. I would love the oppotunity to log another product for you guys. I plan to buy some when available as well.

1. US resident in Plano, TX (Dallas suburb)
    2. Just ran a log for MMV3 that has continued with MMV2 and T911. Also ran a log for Epistane and Xtreme Tren.
    3. Bananna Cream has my name on it. I could also compare the taste of your Vanilla and Cookies and Cream to Body Fortress.
    4. I am still working on the serious recomp, but I have been keeping the protein high to ensure I keep and continue to build muscle.

I am more than willing to use whatever log format you guys desire.

15. 1) US citizen, born, raised and fight for it.
    2) A CopyCat's Review of Forged Joint Repair
    ZONE Meal of the Week Pt 1
    3) Peanut Butter
    4) I am training to run the Marine Corps Marathon for my birthday and to drop a package for training as a special operations medic. Looking for that perfect balance between strength and metabolic conditioning.

*Awesome submissions out there so far. I'd love to make a wild and crazy one as well, but I'm just trying to get this in right now before I go to the field for a training exercise this week. Best of luck to everyone
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

16. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I would love the oppotunity to log another product for you guys. I plan to buy some when available as well.

1. US resident in Plano, TX (Dallas suburb)
    2. Just ran a log for MMV3 that has continued with MMV2 and T911. Also ran a log for Epistane and Xtreme Tren.
    3. Bananna Cream has my name on it. I could also compare the taste of your Vanilla and Cookies and Cream to Body Fortress.
    4. I am still working on the serious recomp, but I have been keeping the protein high to ensure I keep and continue to build muscle.

I am more than willing to use whatever log format you guys desire.
    Dude I was just in Dallas..I didnt know you lived around there..

17. Winners will be picked in a few days guys...Almost last call time

18. Looks like the PB only gets released end of this week at the earliest. So we will let this go a few extra days

19. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Dude I was just in Dallas..I didnt know you lived around there..
    Let me know if you are ever out this way again.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    i'll be in dallas mid-may for a few days

21. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Maybe we'll have a PB Protein slushy hahaha

22. LG Sciences is looking for 5 testers for our new reformulated protein!!!
    Okay I'll play..always up to finding a new usable protein.
    We will be picking 5 testers!
    So then now you only need 4 more!

Requirements:
    1)US residents only
    Si..
    BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER: Snag's Recipe for a [NATURAL] Recomp, Competition Style!
    Snag's New 'USPlabs Asteroid Armageddon Assault'
    snagency's ZAPped! to the CORE log
    Snagency's INHIBITing adipose & getting Seriously Sliced with the SNS Stack!
    3)Which protein would you like to test
    Peanut Butter #1 choice
    Cookies n Cream #2 choice
    4)what type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect
    hmm..recomp/cut transition
    Log Format:
    1)Taste
    2)Mixibility
    3)Any type of Increase in performance
    okay, can do.

Bonus Prize Info:

We at LG Sciences will be adding a bonus gift to the one who has the best App! Thats right, One of the 5 testers that we choose, that has the best App will recieve a bonus gift from LG Sciences!!!!
    Schweeet! Thx guys! This just gets better!
    Get these App's in guys! Testers will be chosen by the end of next week!![/center]
    Let's do dis den!!

23. Iím digging Snags confidence level here, reminds me of myself Nice App bud..

24. Subbed to remind myself to put in an app time to go to bed right now gotta get up in 3 hrs ugh......

25. I don't know if it's too late BUT.

Requirements:
    1)US residents only: Im in IL.
    2)Post links to past logs if any? I had to put spaces and the (dot) to be able to post it. w w w (dot) **********************/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/20000-tbtaylor52s-man-scorch-review-cutting-log. h t m l
    3)Which protein would you like to test: Whatever can be available, I love your guys Lipotropic protein so I'm positive I will love any flavor. But if I had to go in order: Cookies n Cream, peanut butter, chocolate, banana cream, vanilla.
    4)what type of goal will this be aiding? I am currently cutting, I was 243lbs and I am now 186-188lbs 16% bodyfatish. I am trying to get to 10-12%

Thanks for the oppurtunity and keep up the good work with the products!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testers need for New HGH Product!!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 04:51 PM