Testers needed for LG's {New} Protein!!!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Requirements:
    1)US residents only
    living out west.
    2)Post links to past logs if any?
    See my sig for current and past logs.
    3)Which protein would you like to test
    I'd like to try the plane old chocolate, I never tried any chocolate i didn't like
    4)what type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect
    currently doing a recomp cycle and about to put it in high gear but got another PH cycle planned shortly

2. vadox6466

LG's Protein Powder Tester Application!

So you're picking 5 testers.. I want to be one of them! Here's why:

America -- check!

Past Logs

Just about to finish my first log (thanks CL!): Blue Stack Log

About Me
    Age - 18
    Sex - Male
    Body Type - Endomorph
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 190lb

Why Me?

I've been trying a huge variety of protein powders in the past few months.. searching for the best tasting one with the best profile. Right now, I'm doing a mini cut right before summer by cycling carbs, and, as I'm in college, on my no carb days it's pretty much only whey, all day. Facing this, I've tried and created a huge amount of different "recipes" all centered around whey -- ranging from sludge (powder with a tiny bit of water) to brownies (powder and bit of water nuked) to protein bars (whey, oatmeal flour, peanut butter, milk) to straight whey in milk or water. I'd try this protein in all these varieties, and give feedback for each.

Moreover, I can directly compare this protein to the following ones (which I've had in the past 3 months):

Biox Power Whey - Vanilla, Chocolate, Rocky Road

All The Whey - Chocolate PB Cup, Cup Cake Batter, Cinnamon Bun

Nectar - Vanilla Bean

Scivation - Chocolate

PVL Whey Gourmet - Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cookies & Cream

With that said, what do I want to test the most? Chocolate. With Cookies and Cream a very close second.

Thanks for the opportunity LG!!

EDIT: oh yea, and I'll be able to take pics..
    •   

3. Nice to see so much interest here, I know everyone has been frantically waiting for the re flavored batch and here it is!

The more exotic 2lb flavors are a nice touch too, I'm excited to start hearing feedback on these and eventually giving mine as well!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

4. vadox is in the lead for the prize lol
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. 1)US residents only
    Midwest Swang

IBE Formex log
    PhysiqueFreak takes it to NEW levels with IBE's Formex (sponsored)

Peanut BUTTER!! Or any for that matter

4)What type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect
    Recomp Fo sho

5)Pick ME:
    Because I'll give a good and fair evaluation of the product and
    make useful comparisons. Plus, I am interested in the benefits of gemma
    protein over whey.

•   

6. Hah these posts are getting pretty epic!
  7. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Theipodpeople View Post
    Hah these posts are getting pretty epic!
    I'd have to agree.

8. my cat ate all my whey

if gemma protein is really good, my cat will also leave his feedback (which i will translate, free of charge). he's obviously developed some size from the protein thus far, and i'm scared to delve into his stash - he bites.

P.S. if i get a LG necklace (out of plastic) i can get a pic of him to represent

9. haha christ, I'm all for effort but don't want my post to be enormous, so let's just do some random emoticons for flair.

- I am a HUGE US resident

- I like logs, but don't really like to make people read through useless stuff -- -- as a result, all my logs/reviews are shorter, but, IMO, much more informational. ** They were all unsponsored -- I've been here for awhile and I guarantee you will get a complete and honest review -- no need for applause. oh, stop it you guys..

Hyper Pump

Velocity Diet Trial w/ TTA/SM/LR

Polyrhythmic Sleep Log

- I want to test them all, but will settle for any of them because they all sound om nom nom.

- I'm on the anabolic diet right now, so it would be used to aid my cutting efforts. Mix that bitch with milk on the weekend and water on weekdays.

So you guys are probably like, and thinking wow, just . -- ! But I am just wantz to eat some proteinz ! .. that's all.. oh, and .

10. Keep the applications coming in guys and keep them exciting. LG will throw in something a little extra for the effrot

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    LG Sciences is looking for 5 testers for our new reformulated protein!!!

We will be picking 5 testers! Each tester will get a different flavored protein. So choose the flavor you want the most. Sorry guys, but only one tester per flavor. The vanilla and Chocolate will be in 5lb tubs, the other will be 2lb tubs.

Requirements:
    1)US residents only
    I'd like to test chocolate but would be more than happy with any of the other available flavors as well.I'm currently recomping via a slightly modified PMSF (some veggies and EFA's included) diet so I would be using 2-3 shakes per day with a solid meal late in the evening.I'll update my log at least 3 times per week with any/all relevant information.

Below are some of my logs from BB.com,I don't have any logs on AM yet.I logged T-911 for Legal gear a few months back and loved the effects so I trust that LG's protien would be top shelf as well.

I likely will not be selected for some sort of unique or innovative application though,so sorry for sucking on tyhis front

But at least I'm honest and I will definitely follow through with a well detailed,frequently updated log if selected for this trial.

Good luck to all applicants.....
    T-911
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111502001

Adrenalean
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6974161

Adrenalean (newer version)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114747961

12. This thread rocks!! Also, I'm assuming there will still be a separate opportunity to purchase the 2lb tubs for $10 too, right?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

13. Quote Originally Posted by Theipodpeople View Post
    Hah these posts are getting pretty epic!
    you should see what there doing over a BB.com..hahahaha this is good, add the pics of what ever you want, what ever it takes to win the bonus!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    This thread rocks!! Also, I'm assuming there will still be a separate opportunity to purchase the 2lb tubs for $10 too, right?
    Yes....

15. Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    h

- I like logs, but don't really like to make people read through useless stuff -- -- as a result, all my logs/reviews are shorter, but, IMO, much more informational.
    I dont either sometimes it gets that way though and the only thing you can do is have pm moderators and ask them if they can erase certain post, list the numbers, or if your veiwi9ng one look at the final review and skim though for pictures.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

16. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    you should see what there doing over a BB.com..hahahaha this is good, add the pics of what ever you want, what ever it takes to win the bonus!
    Yeah ATM bb.com is winning the best applications race!! Pick it up AM!

17. Can you tell us what is in it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post

LG Sciences is looking for 5 testers for our new reformulated protein!!!

We will be picking 5 testers! Each tester will get a different flavored protein. So choose the flavor you want the most. Sorry guys, but only one tester per flavor. The vanilla and Chocolate will be in 5lb tubs, the other will be 2lb tubs.

Flavors

Vanilla
    Chocolate
    Cookies n Cream
    Banana Cream
    Peanut Butter

Requirements:
    1)US residents only

Log Format:
    1)Taste
    2)Mixibility
    3)Any type of Increase in performance

Bonus Prize Info:

We at LG Sciences will be adding a bonus gift to the one who has the best App! Thats right, One of the 5 testers that we choose, that has the best App will recieve a bonus gift from LG Sciences!!!!

Get these App's in guys! Testers will be chosen by the end of next week!!

18. I am impressed by the response, some of these apps are quite attention getting

19. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Can you tell us what is in it?
    Protein? :P What would you like to know exactly?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Protein? :P What would you like to know exactly?
    He probably meant to ask if this is a protein blend (fast/slow, or in otherwords, Whey/Casein/Egg, and so on), or a specific protein source such as Whey only or Casein only, and so on. And if just Whey, then what form (Isolates, Concentrates, and so on)? Or if any uptake enhancers (Papain, Bromelain, Beta-Ecdysterone, and so on) are included.

21. Looks like there are some nice app's coming in... gonna be a tough choice for LG

22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    He probably meant to ask if this is a protein blend (fast/slow, or in otherwords, Whey/Casein/Egg, and so on), or a specific protein source such as Whey only or Casein only, and so on. And if just Whey, then what form (Isolates, Concentrates, and so on)? Or if any uptake enhancers (Papain, Bromelain, Beta-Ecdysterone, and so on) are included.
    It's our lipotropic gemma based protein, just reflavored.
  23. vadox6466

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yeah ATM bb.com is winning the best applications race!! Pick it up AM!

Hah, I'm not going to let that happen!

As a "supplement" to my first entry:

(note the color correspondence of these to LG's logo )

24. Age: 22

US Resident: wi wi si si

Which flavor i'd like to try: Banana Cream

Goals: I am currently on a low carb deficit/moderate cut and definitely need protein, and a good tasting one at that to aid in maintaining muscle mass, strength and vascularity. My goals are to lose about 5-7 pounds but definitely keep up strength levels and definition.

I would love to provide a detailed review on the protein, flavor, and characteristics of it and have more than enough time to write up something of solid quality so that other people can get useful info out of it.

25. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Keep the applications coming in guys and keep them exciting. LG will throw in something a little extra for the effrot
    leave it up to this guy to make you an offer you can't refuse

26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The gemma (isolate) is a fast digesting protein, and there is also betaine included in the formula.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    This thread rocks!! Also, I'm assuming there will still be a separate opportunity to purchase the 2lb tubs for $10 too, right?
    between the free tubs and the ten dollar tubs I don't know how we even stay in business

on the non joking front, Eric must have a huge amount of faith in the success of this to be doing such great promo's. The first version had such a remarkable formula, but of course we felt in order to reach mass appeal we would need to tweak the taste, and we did just that.

28. 1)US residents only Yes Chicago, IL
    2)Post links to past logs if any? Hateful's journey to being swole jacked
    3)Which protein would you like to test I would like to try the vanilla, have not been impressed by anyones vanilla, all very bland and never good with water.
    4)what type of goal will this be aiding?, bulk, cut, recomp..ect, ect I will be going for strength and lean bulk, my log explains the workout and current diet, also I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital and due to that cannot always get away for a meal every 3 hours so I try to premix my protein, this would help tremedously to aid my nutrition on work days.

Why you should pick me? I will post videos of its mixability in blender, shaker, spoon stirred, and any other requests, as well as mix with, water, milk, coffee, any other you require.

And finally, you better pick me sucka!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyGbKElMy2A&feature=re lated"]YouTube - B.A. BARACUS! "Sucka"[/ame]
  29. TEX app

[QUOTE=Liftergym33;321230031][CENTER]

Requirements

1)US residents only: Everything is better in Texas

1-T with Before & After Blood work (PCT: T-911 & TRS)
    *I have more, but Cannot find them

3)Which protein would you like to test: Banana Cream
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uv3NHp8L4I"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I am going to be "recomping". I am finishing up my PCT for my current 1-T cycle, and then I will be taking a break and using Diesel Test hardcore with Transdermal Formestane plus hopefully this protein to aid in a Recomp. My diet will be clean as it will be summer time. I will continue to try and complete a 40-40-20 macro split with Lipo protein at my aid.

Different Kinds of protein I have tried:

ATW: Orange, Cinnamon Bun, Cupcake Batter, Chocolate, Vanilla, chocolate mint, Banana

ON: Chocolate, Vanilla, Gingerbread

Why Should I be chosen:
    I am a good logger and will give multiple views on taste, mixibility, scoop amount, etc. I have used many proteins and a variety of flavors as well as you can see above. I also have experience with Banana Cream flavored Protein which is why I would like to try LG's Banana.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sFlrxmAIUM"]YouTube - Sexy new Carls Jr Ad - Hands on[/ame]
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

30. I'd like to try Peanut Butter.
    Probably for a bulk, since everything I eat goes straight to lean mass.

I'm from PR though, does that count?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AX Pre-W/O Testers Needed...GET IN HERE!!!
    By T-AD in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 03:37 PM
  2. [ALL NEW] A n a d r a u l i c S t a t e G T [TESTERS NEEDED]
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 04:50 PM