Log the [NEW] Bc+Eaa by LG Sciences

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

That's right! The new flavors are ready to rock and I want a few lucky people to log these for us.

the new Flavors are:
1)Grape
2)Kiwi/Watermelon

Requirements:
1)US residents (cost is to great to send else where...Canadians :p)
2)Past logs? Post them
3)Which flavor you want to test/review
4)Current goals while using LG's Bc+Eaa

Log Format: (things to be mentioned)
1)Taste
2)Mixibility
3)Performance increases if any (decrease in DOMS etc)
4)Before and after stats (weight, bodyfat, measurements) depending on your goals of course
5)Can you do pictures?

p.s thanks to lg33 for the picture I stole :p

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awww snap. I'd like to see some different types of dosing on this...

Between meals
Intra-wo
Pre-bed, fasted
Pre-workout, fasted

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great opportunity, as I logged the blue raz when it was first released.

Good luck guys

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
These should be great, I'm hooked on the old blue raz one. Actually, it's a staple of mine. I love how the taste isn't overpowering. This stuff, mixed with poseidon, was just what I needed when I worked at UPS. It really shines when on a cut too. Actually, lol, I really don't think there's a bad time for it. You guys nailed this, good job!!

jtp217

jtp217

Awards
I'm in, I've never had a log here but I could definitely start one.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These should be great, I'm hooked on the old blue raz one. Actually, it's a staple of mine. I love how the taste isn't overpowering. This stuff, mixed with poseidon, was just what I needed when I worked at UPS. It really shines when on a cut too. Actually, lol, I really don't think there's a bad time for it. You guys nailed this, good job!!
Thanks, man! I loved the Blue Razz, but actually haven't used it since December. I'm picking up our kiwi flavors this week to try out myself.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if my workouts were longer, i'd be all over this. good luck guys.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used the Blue Raspberry as well - the formula beats pretty much every other amino product on the market. Taste was decent too, though it struck me as a little bland.

I'll log the Kiwi-Watermelon if you guys like. I'm currently on a strict recomp, following an I.F. diet. I'm at ~240lb and somewhere around 10% BF. My goal is 6-7%. Whether or not I'll get there is another story, but I'm definitely trying.

I've logged many things, and have had LG33, Craig and Irish all participate in some of them, so you guys know what kind of feedback I provide.

I do think I should let you all know I will be moving at the end of next month, so depending on when I received the product, there could be a week or two where I am unable to update regularly.

If that sounds cool, great! I'm happy to try the Kiwi-Watermelon. If not, no worries - I'll end up picking some up either way I'm sure. :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
KJ's LG BC+EAA App

I would love to test the Kiwi/Watermelon but am willing to test either.
Currently I am in a slow mild cut for summer. I think the BC+EAA would help me to spare muscle while cutting and aid my endurance through a reduced calorie workout. I can do all stats and pictures if needed.
My previous logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/115822-kjs-new-x.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/107454-kjs-white-flood.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/67185-i-promised-piston.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/90575-revolted-my-epi.html

Even if I don't get picked to test I'd love a sample of the new flavors.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used the Blue Raspberry as well - the formula beats pretty much every other amino product on the market. Taste was decent too, though it struck me as a little bland.

I'll log the Kiwi-Watermelon if you guys like. I'm currently on a strict recomp, following an I.F. diet. I'm at ~240lb and somewhere around 10% BF. My goal is 6-7%. Whether or not I'll get there is another story, but I'm definitely trying.

I've logged many things, and have had LG33, Craig and Irish all participate in some of them, so you guys know what kind of feedback I provide.

I do think I should let you all know I will be moving at the end of next month, so depending on when I received the product, there could be a week or two where I am unable to update regularly.

If that sounds cool, great! I'm happy to try the Kiwi-Watermelon. If not, no worries - I'll end up picking some up either way I'm sure. :)
Strong person to log anything, I do agree with the Ape, his feedback is dead on..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mixed some grape and Kiwi tonight together.. I call it LG33's Tropical Twist:)

Guys better jump on this!

PrinterPaper

Awards
Requirements:
2)Past logs? Post them
I'd like an opportunity.
1) US resident
2) I am a week into a glycobol log that I will be posting soon. [Edit - posted ****anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124374-gylcobol-log.html#post1937845
3) I prefer grape, but both sound good.
4) I'm slowly bulking but really trying to push my weights up on deads and squats so the recovery aspect is what I'd be most interested in.

Thanks,
P

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Awww snap. I'd like to see some different types of dosing on this...

Between meals
Intra-wo
Pre-bed, fasted
Pre-workout, fasted
I live in the US and wouldn't mind logging the new BC+EAA kiwi/watermelon. I currently use a mixture of Xtend, bulk BCAA, l-leucine, citrulline malate, and beta alanine. I bought a tub of the blue raspberry BC+EAA from NP and mixed it in and was great. I drink this mixture:
* if I'm working out in the morning fasted as intra-wo and post-wo
* if I'm not working out in the morning fasted an hour before breakfast
* if I'm working out at lunch as intra-wo and post-wo

My current and ongoing goal is to increase lean body mass and lose fat. I'm currently logging the end of a cycle and I'm on the fourth week of post-PCT - progress pictures included.

Other logs:
... quick post on my results from a quasi V diet plan over the holidays
Start over!
Another 8 weeks - this time with e... MAX LMG
LeptiGen Mass test for NutraPlanet and Avant Labs (this one is very old; I had a lot of body acne :( )
Finally !!! (Bobo's FLA deluxe muscle building log)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I'd like an opportunity.
1) US resident
2) I am a week into a glycobol log that I will be posting soon.
3) I prefer grape, but both sound good.
4) I'm slowly bulking but really trying to push my weights up on deads and squats so the recovery aspect is what I'd be most interested in.

Thanks,
P
strong second post :raincloud:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
KJ, out of curiosity, how did you like running the T911 in PCT? I just took a look at your X-Mass log.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
KJ, out of curiosity, how did you like running the T911 in PCT? I just took a look at your X-Mass log.
Worked out great man. Libido boost was great, always got an energy boost from it as well. Defintely a great "add" for PCT to go with a SERM of course.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Some strong applicatoins coming in here! Keep them coming guys. I'll give away 2 of each flavor, so there are 4 people to choose.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would have loved to log these, i have some already, damm shame about these us residents only requirements, you dont know what your missing not sending some to me...lol
Good luck everyone who applies, got to say, LG sciences are on the up and up, talk about dynamic supplement expansion.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would have loved to log these, i have some already, damm shame about these us residents only requirements, you dont know what your missing not sending some to me...lol
Good luck everyone who applies, got to say, LG sciences are on the up and up, talk about dynamic supplement expansion.
yeah yeah yeah.... :p You do a good log though.... hmmmmm let me think...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That's right! The new flavors are ready to rock and I want a few lucky people to log these for us.

the new Flavors are:

2)Kiwi/Watermelon

Requirements:
1)US residents (cost is to great to send else where...Canadians :p) Yes Cali
2)Past logs? Post them I can't find my other logs but I loged intraxcell, incarnate, yellow by controlled, crea02, 1-4 ad with armo-x and a few more but the search button is acting up. ANd several more that I reviewed but did not logged. If its working I will find the links.
3)Which flavor you want to test/review Kiwi/Watermelon
4)Current goals while using LG's Bc+Eaa Get very lean more muscle and recovery is key so I can hit the gym more.

1)Taste
2)Mixibility
3)Performance increases if any (decrease in DOMS etc) Will post
4)Before and after stats (weight, bodyfat, measurements) depending on your goals of course yes of couse
5)Can you do pictures? Yes

I think this would be a good one to log as its simple.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man!

...and weren't you talking about moving to the States?! ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got the same problem up here in Canuckistan :dunno:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
ya, living in canuckistan sucks. Sometimes i wish they'd let us apply if we offer to pay the shipping. We miss out on good hormones in canada due to our FDA being so strict, but why do we have to miss out on legal supps just cause of a border.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, living in canuckistan sucks. Sometimes i wish they'd let us apply if we offer to pay the shipping. We miss out on good hormones in canada due to our FDA being so strict, but why do we have to miss out on legal supps just cause of a border.
I would argue that it's far more than a "border" - :usa1:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
was that supposed to be a shot at us canucks?

jtp217

jtp217

Awards
Requirements:
2)Past logs? Post them

1)Taste
2)Mixibility
4)Before and after stats (weight, bodyfat, measurements) depending on your goals of course
5)Can you do pictures?

1) I'm a resident
2) No past product logs
3) Kiwi/Watermelon
4) Currently dieting for a show in October (starting slow lol)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will pick winners early next week if there are enough applications.
meaning get those apps up guys, I know through PM's people have been voicing their anxiousness to try the new watermelon/kiwi flavor that is not seen by any of the competition, so don't keep your fellow potential testers waiting!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
1)US residents (cost is to great to send else where...Canadians :p) Chicago, IL
2)Past logs? Post them http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/91293-hatefuls-journey-being.html
3)Which flavor you want to test/review Kiwi/watermelon
4)Current goals while using LG's Bc+Eaa Lean bulk and prevent catabolism especially working 12 hour shifts with not alot of time to sit down for meals. Also boost strength and recovery to achieve maximum swolejackedness.

1)Taste
2)Mixibility
5)Can you do pictures? Yes, wearing the skimpiest of skimpy shorts, color choice I will post a poll on my log for.

Also I will recreate this classic video replacing with your product of course, also will do best Arnold impersonation I can.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXe4ZNdhOIU"]YouTube - Arnold promotes his favorite supplement[/ame]

PrinterPaper

Awards
strong second post :raincloud:
Hah, I am aware of my post count. At least I didn't just become a member to make the post though eh? Anyhow here ---anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/124374-gylcobol-log.html---is the link to my glycobol log that I'm working on now.

vadox6466

I'd enjoy logging this for you guys. I'm just about to finish my Controlled Labs Blue Stack log (here). I've just started a carb-cycling cut for the summer, and I think it'd be cool to experiment with intra-meal dosing of this supp -- specifically on my no carb days.

I'd like to actually not only preserve muscle on this cut, but maybe even gain some! I know it won't be much of a gain, but I still think it's possible.. and the best way to judge would be to have my weights in the gym go up each week, while simultaneously dropping bodyweight ;)

So, I'd do a workout log with this, complete with an initial+final review, and experiment with dosing.. from intra-workout, to pre-breakfast (on a fasted state), to between meals to keep my body anabolic. I'm most interested in dosing this between meals.. and seeing how it helps with body composition, strength, and if it can help keep energy levels up throughout the day. I've only started supplementing with Amino's this year, and finished my first 30 serving package of Xtend about a month ago

As for the details.. I'm in the states, and would love some grape flavor

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
- Yes; College Station, Texas

2)Past logs? Post them
- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/105105-vikingincs-xtremely-stoked.html
- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/108031-vikinginc-s-twisted.html
- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/118925-nimbus-nutritions-poseidon.html
- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/121689-norwegians-getting-taste.html

+ numerous others on my 'Norwegian' screen name [got banned], and also on bodybuilding . com.

- Kiwi/Watermelon, PLEASE !

- My strength has been increasing considerably the past couple of months, and with tons of new variations in my training, I find myself sore for days and days following my workouts. The other week, I had a chest workout that had my chest tense/pumped for three days. I couldn't scratch my shoulders, cus I couldn't reach cus it was so sore. I mean, I enjoy being sore, as I feel it was a successful training session, but I want to reduce it. Also, in my training, I need an added jolt of somthing to recover better in between sets. I haven't used an intra-workout BCAA product in a while, and the difference is significant; I burn out much more easily now; my supersets aren't as 'volumized' as they used to be. That's another reason for why I'd love to test out BC + EAA; it's intra/post-workout recovery aspects.

If chosen, I promise an unbiased and detailed review. I have used numerous other intra-workout products (and other BCAA/amino acid products), so I can compare the products effects towards others in the same category.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good luck applicants! I have yet to try this, but I plan to buy it monday :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff guys, keep them flowing in:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Few more days on this guys then I will pick some winners ;) I'll be picking 2 of each flavor, so 4 winners all up from here on AM.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log the new formula.

1)US residents -YES

2)Past logs? Post them- NONE, BUT THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO START MY LOGGING CAREER :)

3)Which flavor you want to test/review- GRAPE PLEASE (ACTUALLY, EITHER IS GREAT)

4)Current goals while using LG's Bc+Eaa- WILL BE RUNNING THE PAL BODY TRANSFORMATION STACK (LEV/INCARN/AE), AND THEN FOLLOWING WITH T-911/I-GH-1 RUN IMMEDIATELY AFTER, AND I'D LIKE TO RUN A PREMIUM EAA/BCAA MIX TO SUPPORT MY GOALS OF BUILDING STRENGTH ALONG WITH SHEDDING UNWANTED FAT!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
1) us resident - YES

2)past logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/121412-busters-workout-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/123716-buster-logs-glycobol.html

3) Flavor - I just bought some grape so can I log the grape?

4)Current Goals:
Since switching to DC training style, I have been getting very sore and having longer workouts. I would love to take some of the LG bc+eaa pre and intra workout to help with recovery time, soreness, strength and size gains.

If I am chosen, I will give my 100% honest opinion of the product. I have tried only one other bcaa product by ON and would love to try a bc+eaa product!!!

THANKS

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you guys know, NP Is carrying the new flavors, just put in an order for the Kiwi-Watermelon. Should have by Thursday :woohoo:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you guys know, NP Is carrying the new flavors, just put in an order for the Kiwi-Watermelon. Should have by Thursday :woohoo:
Nice. I'll be trying that out soon myself.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta love a variety of flavors

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I've tasted a lot of grape flavored supplements, so i figure i'll be better able to compare that flavor. I also love grape!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Us resident

Can compare to Xtend, as I have just finished up trying my first tub

This would be a great addition to my summer recomp I plan on running in a few weeks

Either flavor sounds delicious!

No past log experience I am sad to say....

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! Like Vadox I too am about to finish my Controlled Labs Blue Up and Blue Gene stack which I have seen very good progress yet but I have yet to meet my weight loss goals so I am continuing you to cut in a calorie deficit and use BCAA's on a regular basis to spare myself from muscle loss while doing full body workouts and MMA training.

Sex: Male

Height:
6'

Weight:

Bodycomp: 19-22% on 04/06/09 (down from 20.5-24% on 03/06/09)
I put a range in there because I use several calculators with my caliper measurements and use all of the to range my progress

Bodytype: Stuck in between endo/meso

Am I US Citizen: YES SIR

Have I done any past logs: I have done 3 sponsored logs in the past and another 1 for a personal log. So far I have logged Controlled Labs Blue Up/Blue Gene, Controlled Labs White Blood, and Designer Supplements Adrenalean. I have links for the Blue Up/Blue Gene and the Adrenalean logs here on AnabolicMinds, The White Blood one was on Bulk Nutrition and about 4 years ago.
Controlled Labs Blue Up/Blue Gene - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120925-flaweds-getting-freaky.html
Designer Supplements Adrenalean - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100673-flaweds-fat-melting.html
Controlled Labs White Blood - Logged on BulkNutrition
Personal Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/118682-flaweds-destroying-himself.html

Supplement history:
In 2005 I ran a cycle of M1T with great gains, Been taking Xtend for several months now and absolutely love it. Usplabs jack3d has been great to me so far. Ive used creatine mono, CEE, caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine hcl, lipo 6, hot rox(the original), 6oxo, ripped fuel(the original), Controlled Labs White Blood, Adrenalean, Retain(original, Rebound(original), S1+, Glutamine, and several samples of other products

Which flavor you want to test/review:
Well I have always been a huge fan of greape anything and I have been trying to find a staple supplement that is grape flavored but I have yet to find it!

Current goals while using LG's Bc+Eaa: I have never used Eaa's yet but have heard great things about them, as well as I never used Bcaa's until about 5 months ago and have since become addicted. I do not workout anymore without them. My current goals is to continue cutting without muscle loss.

Other Comments: Since I am cutting I can post before and after pictures as well as detailed feedback on Taste and mixability as well as workout performance as I have been doing in my personal log as of lately (weights keep increasing wooooo!)

I also have been getting body comp tests done once a month or so as well as keeping accurate logs of my widest point measurement (aka love handle to love handle (down 2.5 inches!))

Thanks for considering my app LG Sciences!

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Suggest to make this product event better

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is a good place to make a suggestion and as I'm in Oz I wont get a chance for a sponsored log :( so here it is.

First up I have ordered and been using the old flavoured one and rate it really well and look forward to trying the new flavours but only today I got myself a little frustrated in that I think the shape of the tub and spoon length haven't been through out real well.

I.E its a long skinny tub with a short spoon and I can't fit my hand in the tub at all so I have to tilt and scrap and ... I'm a little clumsy / shaky after my gruelling arm workouts and ended up with product all over the floor. So to make a great product even better I suggest you make fatter tubs and or longer spoons.

Keep up the great work!

vadox6466

Hey guys! Like Vadox I too am about to finish my Controlled Labs Blue Up and Blue Gene stack which I have seen very good progress yet but I have yet to meet my weight loss goals so I am continuing you to cut in a calorie deficit and use BCAA's on a regular basis to spare myself from muscle loss while doing full body workouts and MMA training.

Sex: Male

Height:
6'

Weight:

Bodytype: Stuck in between endo/meso

Am I US Citizen: YES SIR

Have I done any past logs: I have done 3 sponsored logs in the past and another 1 for a personal log. So far I have logged Controlled Labs Blue Up/Blue Gene, Controlled Labs White Blood, and Designer Supplements Adrenalean. I have links for the Blue Up/Blue Gene and the Adrenalean logs here on AnabolicMinds, The White Blood one was on Bulk Nutrition and about 4 years ago.
Controlled Labs Blue Up/Blue Gene - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/120925-flaweds-getting-freaky.html
Designer Supplements Adrenalean - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100673-flaweds-fat-melting.html
Controlled Labs White Blood - Logged on BulkNutrition
Personal Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/118682-flaweds-destroying-himself.html

Supplement history:
In 2005 I ran a cycle of M1T with great gains, Been taking Xtend for several months now and absolutely love it. Usplabs jack3d has been great to me so far. Ive used creatine mono, CEE, caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine hcl, lipo 6, hot rox(the original), 6oxo, ripped fuel(the original), Controlled Labs White Blood, Adrenalean, Retain(original, Rebound(original), S1+, Glutamine, and several samples of other products

Which flavor you want to test/review:
Well I have always been a huge fan of greape anything and I have been trying to find a staple supplement that is grape flavored but I have yet to find it!

Current goals while using LG's Bc+Eaa: I have never used Eaa's yet but have heard great things about them, as well as I never used Bcaa's until about 5 months ago and have since become addicted. I do not workout anymore without them. My current goals is to continue cutting without muscle loss.

Other Comments: Since I am cutting I can post before and after pictures as well as detailed feedback on Taste and mixability as well as workout performance as I have been doing in my personal log as of lately (weights keep increasing wooooo!)

I also have been getting body comp tests done once a month or so as well as keeping accurate logs of my widest point measurement (aka love handle to love handle (down 2.5 inches!))

Thanks for considering my app LG Sciences!
nice app brother!