Free 300 capsules of ProHormone giveaway $100's OF SUPPS FREE!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK here it is guys. We will be running this for two weeks...... So Lets start now.

get on customcapsule.com go to "create capsule" then "all products"

Use the list on the left to build the best prohormone product. It doesn't have to be just pro's. For example you can build liver support etc into it.

You have to create a capsule to be able to vote.

Once you create your capsule click the Email to a friend link and email the link to yourself.

Post your link along with the capsule formula and explain why your combination is the best.

We will then Vote on on May 7th and the one with the most votes will get his supps free. It will be two bottles of 150 capsules in each bottle.

Guys thats going to be easily over $100 in free stuff. And if it were branded products probably more like $300-400

CC

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Just doing it bro...

https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=391

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 40 MG N/A
1,3 - Dimethylamylamine 15 MG N/A
Acetyl L-Carnitine 800 MG N/A
Naringin 20 MG N/A
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 80 MG N/A
Synephrine HCl 20 MG N/A
L-Norvaline 100 MG N/A
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 20 MG N/A
Cissus Quadrangularis 300 MG N/A
DMAE 50 MG N/A
Coleus Forskohlii 70 MG N/

This is my Fat destroying epi-tren combo called Mass-Kevlar, Its a strong mix of 40mg tren and 20mg epi per serving, along with a few carefully chosen ingredients to promote fat loss, Control cortisol, and improve body composition, with added naringin to make sure the body absorbs everything fully.
Along with the potent muscle building effects of epi and tren in generous doses, there is also the added 1,3 - Dimethylamylamine, and DMAE to add focus and intensity to your workouts, if you want lean mass, if you want cuts, stirations and muscles as tough as kevlar, then look no further than Mass-kevlar, with cissus for joint protection, so your joints can keep up with your muscles as you grow in strength day by day, No more fat, no more iggling injuries, just lean mass gains, and a fierce drive to succeed.

Hope you like it guys. Russian

I would use, Mass-sustain for my pct, here is the link...

https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=392

This is a unique blend of the best post cycle supplements to help you get back on track and keep your gains..

6 Bromo Androst 1,4 Diene 3,17 Dione 100 MG N/A
Hawthorn Berries 400 MG N/A
Indole - 3 - Carbinole 25 MG N/A
Longjack 100:1 30 MG N/A
Naringin 10 MG N/A
Resveratrol 500 MG N/A
Milk Thistle 400 MG N/A
Saw Palmetto Berries 400 MG N/A
L-Norvaline 100 MG N/A
Horny Goat Weed Extract 600 MG N/A
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 250 MG N/A
7-Keto-DHEA 150 MG N/A
Phoshatidyl-Serine 147 MG N/A

Cortisol control, Anti-e, Erectile help, Test boosters, Prostate support, Blood pressure support, All in doses that work, even the exciting new phoshatidyl-serine to prevent muscle breakdown and enhance the mind muscle connection is included in a whopping dose, if you want to keep your gains following a Mass-Kevlar cycle, look no further than Mass-sustain, keep your gains, Keep growing, And Keep your Health, All with this exciting new PCT aid from Custom Capsule.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=394

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10 MG N/A
Coenzyme Q10 20 MG N/A
Grape Seed Extract 100 MG N/A
Hawthorn Berries 500 MG N/A
Garlic Powder 100 MG N/A
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 MG N/A
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 400 MG N/A
Milk Thistle 400 MG N/A

Here is a 3 pill serving to be taken preferibly 3 times a day. The cycle can last 33 days with the number of pills included. It is a mix of tren, epi, and divanil. Included are blood pressure regulators and some liver support.
3 Times a day would look like this.
Tren-90mg
Epi-30mg
Divanil-1200mg
CoQ10-60mg
Grape Seed-300mg
Hawethorne Berry-1500mg
Garlic-300mg
Milk Thistle-1200mg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to have to give this a run. Cool idea

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just doing it bro...

Naringin 20 MG N/A
Synephrine HCl 20 MG N/A
L-Norvaline 100 MG N/A
DMAE 50 MG N/A

This is my Fat destroying epi-tren combo called Mass-Kevlar, Its a strong mix of 40mg tren and 20mg epi per serving, along with a few carefully chosen ingredients to promote fat loss, Control cortisol, and improve body composition, with added naringin to make sure the body absorbs everything fully.
Along with the potent muscle building effects of epi and tren in generous doses, there is also the added 1,3 - Dimethylamylamine, and DMAE to add focus and intensity to your workouts, if you want lean mass, if you want cuts, stirations and muscles as tough as kevlar, then look no further than Mass-kevlar, with cissus for joint protection, so your joints can keep up with your muscles as you grow in strength day by day, No more fat, no more iggling injuries, just lean mass gains, and a fierce drive to succeed.
I'm buying this one...I was thinking along the same damn lines but the added Naringin was a great Idea and I knew I needed something to help..I'ma use this for my stack for the summer. To add I want TTA and raspberry ketones

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now this is a sweet deal right here.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I'm buying this one...I was thinking along the same damn lines but the added Naringin was a great Idea and I knew I needed something to help..I'ma use this for my stack for the summer. To add I want TTA and raspberry ketones
Great additions, im planning on trying this out myself in august, I didnt include rasberry ketones, only because of the limited research, but i think they would be great, tta would be sweet.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
i thought id try this out, it was actually sorta fun :)
This is my attempt at a PH cycle that would be used for cutting/recomp.

Pills Per Serving: 3
Total Pills: 300
Ingredients:
Rasberry Ketones: 150 MG
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol (halodrol): 25 MG
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): 600 MG
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% Ketosteroids): 600 MG

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day. Do not exceed more than 2 capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not use for more than 30 days without at least a 90 day break in between. Do not use for more than 6 continuous weeks.

https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=404

$79.24

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i thought id try this out, it was actually sorta fun :)
This is my attempt at a PH cycle that would be used for cutting/recomp.

Ingredients:
Rasberry Ketones: 150 MG
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol (halodrol): 25 MG
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): 600 MG
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% Ketosteroids): 600 MG

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day. Do not exceed more than 2 capsules in a 24 hour period. Do not use for more than 30 days without at least a 90 day break in between. Do not use for more than 6 continuous weeks.

https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=404

$79.24

Rabican,

Sweet. Tell us a little bit about why you chose what you did and who you would recommend this to. Like someone looking to bulk, cut etc

Best regards,

CC

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
This should be used as cutting/recomp cycle. Its meant for anything from beginners to adv users. It should be great for losing fat, while putting on lean muscle. This cycle should promote fat loss while not sacrificing hard earned gains (muscle) in the process like most weight loss supplements....

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Get hard and be hard stack

https://www.customcapsule.com/index.html

View Capsule
Capsule Name: lennoxchi
Ingredients %DV
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol (halodrol) 25 MG N/A
2α,17α-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17β-ol (superdrol) 5 MG N/A
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% Ketosteroids) 500 MG N/A
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural) 100 MG N/A
L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 600 MG N/A
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 300 MG N/A
Horny Goat Weed Extract (10% Icariin) 150 MG N/A
Hawthorn Berries 100 MG N/A

i always go for the h-drol around summer. i have a great response to it when cutting. my libidio goes through the roof and stays there too, with the addition of the horny goat weed, it would be insane....going to make the GF sore. i like the 5mgs of SD i put there to for a cut, SD is another compound in which i respond to very well, and @ 5mgs it should not be too much. my joints will thank me with the cissus that is in there and the AAKG will bring out my veins like a mo-fo. MT, CQ10 and HB are, IMO the perfect combo of support supps. all caps will be dosed 3 times a day.
HD 75mgs.
SD 15mgs.

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

View Capsule
Ingredients %DV

i always go for the h-drol around summer. i have a great response to it when cutting. my libidio goes through the roof and stays there too, with the addition of the horny goat weed, it would be insane....going to make the GF sore. i like the 5mgs of SD i put there to for a cut, SD is another compound in which i respond to very well, and @ 5mgs it should not be too much. my joints will thank me with the cissus that is in there and the AAKG will bring out my veins like a mo-fo. MT, CQ10 and HB are, IMO the perfect combo of support supps. all caps will be dosed 3 times a day.
HD 75mgs.
SD 15mgs.

Nice explanation. That makes me want to go make this one right now : )

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering throwing in some saltpeter with my prohormone mix...

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic promo CC. I love your concept, would have used you earlier if there hadn't been so many... ahem... negative threads. Appears this may be in the past, will definitley place an order in the near future.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View Capsule
Ingredients %DV

HD 75mgs.
SD 15mgs.

I like the look of this one also.

Young One

Awards
Redemption

View Capsule
Capsule Name: Redemption
Ingredients:
2α,17α-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17β-ol (superdrol) 10MG
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (epistane) 30MG
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (Tren) 50MG
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 1000MG
Horny Goat Weed Extract (10% Icariin) 200MG

The why:
With this product not only WILL you GAIN muscle, but you will also lose fat.
Gains will be rock-hard lean mass, and strength gains will go up through the roof! Superdrol will provide size as well as strength, Epistane will have AI properties for that lean hard muscle, and you can't go wrong with Tren for strength gains. To top it off, it includes milk thistle for liver protection, and Icariin.

Young One

Awards
Russian's PCT post made me want to make one as well, just for fun :p

Post Cycle Gains
Capsule Name: Post Cycle Gains
Pills Per Serving: 4
Ingredients:
6 Bromo Androst 1,4 Diene 3,17 Dione 100 MG
Indole - 3 - Carbinole 25MG
Longjack 100:1 (Tongkat Ali) 200 MG
Horny Goat Weed Extract (10% Icariin) 300 MG
Quercetin (Quercetin Dihydrate) 300 MG
Tribulus terrestris (45% Saponins) 400 MG

EDIT: The Why:
Contains an Estrogen Modulation Matrix and a SERM Matrix. Reduce estrogen and up regulate production of positive estrogen to keep and make gains.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=412

Name Recompadrol
Serving size 3 caps
Servings per day 3 cap 3x a day with food

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 12 MG N/A
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25 MG N/A
Banaba Leaf PE 1% 500 MG N/A
Indole - 3 - Carbinole 300 MG N/A
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25 MG N/A
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 200 MG N/A

The why

L-carnitine L tartrate increases androgen receptor sensitivity

All prohormones are geared toward lean mass and recomposition effects

Banaba is in there due to the fact when people are on anabolics the calorie content of their diet go up as well as the carbs, if you have something like banaba to help with blood sugar you can afford to eat all the carbs with minimum fat gain.

now people will ask why I3C is in there because EPI acts like an AI, well it does , but it also lowers SHBG as well as Halodrol, due to this estrone sulfate is increased and I3C will help clean that up a little bit.

so you have 3 potent hormones, glucose modulater and an estrone sulfate modulater , with an increase in androgen receptor sensitivity causes the most primed environment for recomposition

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 20 MG
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 MG
2αa,17αa-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17β-ol (superdrol) 5 MG
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% Ketosteroids) 500 MG
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 300 MG
Hawthorn Berries 100 MG
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural) 100 MG
Acetyl L-Carnitine 600 MG

I would buy this in a heart beat. 3 pills per serving! The name shall be ALPHA-SIZE!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Sub

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
After seeing these other supps you guys have done, mine looks weak and retarded, thats the problem when you go first, im going to have to have another go, some great supps here, i need to sort out my doses, and chemicals.....why did you all have to be so smart. grrrrrr

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 20 MG
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 MG
2αa,17αa-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17β-ol (superdrol) 5 MG
Cissus Quadrangularis (5% Ketosteroids) 500 MG
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 300 MG
Hawthorn Berries 100 MG
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural) 100 MG
Acetyl L-Carnitine 600 MG

I would buy this in a heart beat. 3 pills per serving! The name shall be ALPHA-SIZE!

You got my vote bro.....:worried:

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=413

PH name- Hercules
He was part man part God, gain godlike strength with this cutting edge DS that is sure to add herculean strength

2α,17α-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17β-ol(superdrol) 10 MG N/A
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione (Tren) 35 MG N/A
Cissus Quadrangularis 600 MG N/A
Red Yeast Rice 100 MG N/A
Vitamin B6 200 MG 10,000%
Taurine 1000 MG N/A
Hawthorn Berries 115 MG

I added the cissus for joint pain. RYR is for bp, hawthorn too. Vitamin b6 is to prevent prolactin sides. Taurine for assists in back pumps. I left out milk thistle because it can interfere with the absorbtion of the SD if its taken at the same time. Serving size is 3 capsules a day for first ten days, 3 capsules 2x a day for remainder of cycle, 3 weeks total. This stack is designed for massive strength gains and lean dry muslce gains.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=415

Recomp
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (epi)10 MG N/A
7-Keto-DHEA 50 MG N/A
Cinnamon Bark Extract 500 MG N/A
Chitosan 500 MG N/A
Coleus Forskohlii 50 MG N/A
Guggul 250 MG N/A
Yohimbine HCl 2 MG N/A
Rasberry Ketones 100 MG N/A
CLA 1000 MG N/A
Total price: 54.84

A simple, cheap and effective stack for cutting and recomp, sure to please. 6 pills per serving during week 1 take 1 serving per day, after week 1 take 1 serving 2x a day. About a month supply at a price that can't be beat.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=413

I left out milk thistle because it can interfere with the absorbtion of the SD if its taken at the same time.
you know what? i've read this before on this ad another board. and i call bull$hit on this statement. i'm not saying your full of BS, i'm sure your just repeating what you've read from others. but i want proof. give me a medical study, hell give me a non-medical study. i do not mean to jack this thread, so if someone wants to PM that's fine. please if there's proof out there i want it. i apoligize for being a bit worked up, but i hear this all the time and have never seen evidence of it being true. not saying it isn't, just haven't seen the proof.....please provide.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The best all around mass building muscularizing rippin' you up formula!

Pills Per Serving: 2
Servings Per Batch: 150

2α,17α-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17β-ol (SUPERDROL) 3 MG
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol (HALODROL) 10 MG
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (PPLEX) 5 MG
DHEA 20 MG
Glucuronolactone 500 MG
Total:86.68

Directions: Take 2 capsules, thrice per day for 4 weeks, followed by a Post Cycle Therapy.

Okay, this is my formula. Now let's go in detail as to why I made this one up, and why it looks so weird.

First of all, we all know Superdrol for it's incredible hardening effects, and many of us have experienced this amazing compound more than once. The regular bottle of a SD clone is usually 10 mg per cap, and most users take 20 mg per day for about 3 weeks, until they get an extreme lethargy from this very toxic product. My solution: 9 mg per day is perfect for that pronounced hardening effect, and when it's spread throughout the day, it's even easier on the liver.

The halodrol is another wonderful compound that is fairly mild to most users, but can give really decent gains with minimal side effects. This compound is perfect for a summer cut to increase vascularity and deliver that confidence you are always looking for.

Now this looks pretty cool so far. A dose of superdrol that can be used for more than 3 weeks, and a decent dose of halodrol to make you HARD and VEINY!!!

Now I added a little bit of pheraplex for the reason that getting lean for the summer is one thing, but everyone wants to keep some muscle on. Everytime I've cut down for summer, I always look small when I wear my t-shirt. So what can I do about it? Add a little bit of phera, this is the equivalent of one cap. This dose will give you the little water retention you need to look huge even when cutting.

NOW. Where are we. Oh yes. So we said hard and veiny... Why not add HUGE to the list!!

So with these 3 compounds, you'll get huge, hard, and veiny.. I wonder what's left?? DHEA. But why Jjohn? Why? I'll tell you why. Last time I used SuperDrol, everything was hard except one thing. The really important thing. Down there. The low dose of dhea is about what your body produces in a day, do it's reasonnable, and will make you able to actually ENJOY your cycle instead of hiding from babes because you can't get it up.

Now, We've got: Hard, veiny, huge and hard (down there). There is just one thing missing!!

The gluc. is the little one that can make a pretty big difference. Red Bull didn't build such a capital without this ingredient. This will give you energy to be primed up and ready to go all day!! I just love this ingredient, plus it won't cost you 3$ everytime you want a red bull kick!

So there you go, my formula will make you HARD, VEINY, PRIMED UP and READY TO GO!!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The best all around mass building muscularizing rippin' you up formula!

2α,17α-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17β-ol (SUPERDROL) 3 MG
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol (HALODROL) 10 MG
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol (PPLEX) 5 MG
DHEA 20 MG
Glucuronolactone 500 MG
Total:86.68

Directions: Take 2 capsules, thrice per day for 4 weeks, followed by a Post Cycle Therapy.

Okay, this is my formula. Now let's go in detail as to why I made this one up, and why it looks so weird.

First of all, we all know Superdrol for it's incredible hardening effects, and many of us have experienced this amazing compound more than once. The regular bottle of a SD clone is usually 10 mg per cap, and most users take 20 mg per day for about 3 weeks, until they get an extreme lethargy from this very toxic product. My solution: 9 mg per day is perfect for that pronounced hardening effect, and when it's spread throughout the day, it's even easier on the liver.

The halodrol is another wonderful compound that is fairly mild to most users, but can give really decent gains with minimal side effects. This compound is perfect for a summer cut to increase vascularity and deliver that confidence you are always looking for.

Now this looks pretty cool so far. A dose of superdrol that can be used for more than 3 weeks, and a decent dose of halodrol to make you HARD and VEINY!!!

Now I added a little bit of pheraplex for the reason that getting lean for the summer is one thing, but everyone wants to keep some muscle on. Everytime I've cut down for summer, I always look small when I wear my t-shirt. So what can I do about it? Add a little bit of phera, this is the equivalent of one cap. This dose will give you the little water retention you need to look huge even when cutting.

NOW. Where are we. Oh yes. So we said hard and veiny... Why not add HUGE to the list!!

So with these 3 compounds, you'll get huge, hard, and veiny.. I wonder what's left?? DHEA. But why Jjohn? Why? I'll tell you why. Last time I used SuperDrol, everything was hard except one thing. The really important thing. Down there. The low dose of dhea is about what your body produces in a day, do it's reasonnable, and will make you able to actually ENJOY your cycle instead of hiding from babes because you can't get it up.

Now, We've got: Hard, veiny, huge and hard (down there). There is just one thing missing!!

The gluc. is the little one that can make a pretty big difference. Red Bull didn't build such a capital without this ingredient. This will give you energy to be primed up and ready to go all day!! I just love this ingredient, plus it won't cost you 3$ everytime you want a red bull kick!

So there you go, my formula will make you HARD, VEINY, PRIMED UP and READY TO GO!!!!
now that is a write up......

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
"Animal studies suggest that milk thistle may interfere with the way the body processes certain herbs or supplements using the liver’s "cytochrome P450" enzyme system. As a result, it can cause the levels of other herbs or supplements to be too high in the blood. It may also alter the effects that other herbs or supplements have on the P450 system, such as bloodroot, cat’s claw, chamomile, chaparral, chasteberry, damiana, Echinacea angustifolia, goldenseal, grapefruit, licorice, oregano, red clover, St. John’s wort, wild cherry and yucca." Not a DS or PH but closest I could find short notice ill keep lookin

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you know what? i've read this before on this ad another board. and i call bull$hit on this statement. i'm not saying your full of BS, i'm sure your just repeating what you've read from others. but i want proof. give me a medical study, hell give me a non-medical study. i do not mean to jack this thread, so if someone wants to PM that's fine. please if there's proof out there i want it. i apoligize for being a bit worked up, but i hear this all the time and have never seen evidence of it being true. not saying it isn't, just haven't seen the proof.....please provide.
Quit thread jacking.. haha jk

It is weird though. When a lab goes to test a SD product that has milk thistle in it the SD will always test out low if the lab doesn't take into account the Milk Thistle. Not sure if it just interferes with the mass spec or what. just throwing it out there.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
"Animal studies suggest that milk thistle may interfere with the way the body processes certain herbs or supplements using the liver’s "cytochrome P450" enzyme system. As a result, it can cause the levels of other herbs or supplements to be too high in the blood. It may also alter the effects that other herbs or supplements have on the P450 system, such as bloodroot, cat’s claw, chamomile, chaparral, chasteberry, damiana, Echinacea angustifolia, goldenseal, grapefruit, licorice, oregano, red clover, St. John’s wort, wild cherry and yucca." Not a DS or PH but closest I could find short notice ill keep lookin
Pharmacokinetic studies have shown that silymarin is absorbed by the oral route and that it distributes into the digestive tract (liver, stomach, intestine, and pancreas). Absorption of silymarin from the gastrointestinal tract is about 20 to 50 percent – thus bioavailability is low. It is reported that absorption decreases with age and may only be 10 percent when 60 years old. Peak plasma concentrations are achieved somewhere between 90 minutes and 4 hours. Approximately 80 percent of silymarin is excreted in the bile and, to a lesser degree, in the urine. Its elimination half-life ranges from 6 to 8 hours.

http://www.salamresearch.com/html/milk_thistle_product.html
so with a half life of 6 to 8 hours i guess one should not take MT ever on cycle especially if the peak is anywhere form 90 min. to 4 hours......screw that, i'll take my chances. i can always get more ph/ps, not that easy to get a new liver. now i am blowing that out of proportion, but you get my point.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Then again most oral cycles shouldnt last more than 4 weeks, its not the quantity of methyls that cause them problem, its the length of time the liver is damaged that causes the problem, numerous studies conclude that the liver will not be damaged for any length of time by a 3-4 week cycle, id rather protect my liver before and after cycle, and not inhibit any gains on cycle....especialy as i always use the minimum dose recommended.
But a good point, and each to his own i think, id rather not use milk thistle on cycle, but you would, thats your perogative.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Then again most oral cycles shouldnt last more than 4 weeks, its not the quantity of methyls that cause them problem, its the length of time the liver is damaged that causes the problem, numerous studies conclude that the liver will not be damaged for any length of time by a 3-4 week cycle, id rather protect my liver before and after cycle, and not inhibit any gains on cycle....especialy as i always use the minimum dose recommended.
But a good point, and each to his own i think, id rather not use milk thistle on cycle, but you would, thats your perogative.
another good point....:borladuck: don't ask about the duck

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
BEAST-HT

https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=417

Product Name: BEAST-HT

Ingredients:

BEAST factor:
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol(H): 25 mg
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione(T): 40 mg

Shred factor (glucose shuttle):
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid(Na-r-ala): 143 mg
Banaba Leaf PE 1%: 48 mg
Gymnema Sylvestre: 500 mg
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran: 400 mg

Directions: Take 2-3 servings daily with a meal containing fat and/or essential fatty acids. Do not exceed 3 servings per day. Use for at most 6 weeks. Appropriate recovery supplements and PCT should be used upon cessation of use for no fewer than 4 weeks.

BEAST-HT (BHT) is the prefect product to get you jacked and ready for the summer or your upcoming competition. The ingredients in BHT are specifically formulated to help maximize your gains in lean body mass and strength while giving your muscles that dense and grainy look, increasing insulin sensitivity, aiding in the shuttling and disposal of glucose, and minimizing water retention.

The "BEAST factor" is a combination of two potent anabolic compounds. These compounds work especially synergistically for fat loss purposes. Each of these potent ingredients is a powerhouse on it's own, BUT combined they deliver amazing potential for increased lean body mass AND/OR fat loss unrivaled by any other formula on the market today!

The "Shred factor" combines the best ratios of the very best glucose shuttling agents currently available along with optimal dosages of divanil which will de-activate SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin). This will stop free test from being bound by SHBG. It has also been shown to be a potent natural diuretic, which will work along with the glucose shuttling agents to help you achieve grainy, dense, and dry looking muscles.

Review:

*2 of the most powerful, synergistic compounds for fatloss (while holding onto muscle)
*3 of the most powerful glucose shuttling agents available allowing you to:
-eat more carbs and still lose fat!
-keep your body from storing carbs as fat!
-keep blood glucose levels steady all day long!
*Potent natural diuretic and de-activator of SHBG

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Servings Per Batch: 100
Pills Per Batch: 300

Ingredients
4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25 MG
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25 MG
Indole - 3 - Carbinole 200 MG
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 1000 MG
Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione 150 MG
Sulbutiamine 250 MG

Dosing instructions: Three capsules twice daily with food for the first five days and then three capsules three times a day with food for 30 days. Do not exceed five weeks of usage.

The Good and Bad-

4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol-Potent and proven compound that will deliver steady strength and mass gains. Cons- dosages are typically used above 75mg to make the compound effective.

19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione- A proven compound that will melt fat and deliver incredible strength gains. Cons-commonly raises prolactin levels beyond the acceptable limits when dosed above 100mg.

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione- Slow mass builder with appetite increasing qualities that are seen almost immediately. Cons-typically thought to be a weak compound that has to be used for extended periods of time for results to be see.

The remedy-

By combining all three products together we make up for each individual product's shortcomings. We deliver a product that will allow you to gain mass, strength, and melt fat within a period of 5 weeks guaranteed.

The supporting cast-

L-Carnitine L-Tartrate- increases androgen receptors and helps the body utilize fatty acids as fuel.

Indole - 3 - Carbinole- powerful antioxidant that also harnesses a unique ability to modulate estrogen metabolism or simply channel -bad- Estrogen into -good- estrogen.

Sulbutiamine- A synthetic B1 analog that is widely used a treatment for chronic fatigue, improving memory, and even erectile dysfunction.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=414

2A,3A-EPITHIO-17A-METHYL-5A-ANDROSTAN-17B-OL 10 MG
BETA ALANINE 300 MG
L-LEUCINE ETHYL ESTER HCL 200 MG
RESVERATROL 10 MG
CAFFEINE 50 MG
L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE 8 MG
What can one expect from this pre work out Anabolizer ?

Epistane is more than an anti-estrogen, though, as it also binds to androgen receptors in skeletal muscle. As a PRO-Anabolic compound Epistane promotes increases in strength and lean body mass with an anabolic/androgenic value (Q ratio) of 12. With most powerful androgens there is a high risk of the natural suppression of the gonads. Epistane, unlike other PRO-Anabolic compounds that have recently been released, is relatively mild on the gonads and, due to the anti-estrogenic effects and the fact that Epistane keeps LH levels elevated, post cycle therapy becomes a breeze. All effects combined make Epistane a great compound to produce dry, lean gains in muscle mass with minimal side effects and suppression of the bodys natural androgen production, while lowering the effects of natural estrogen or combating estrogen from endogenous/exogenous sources. This makes it a powerful tool when combined with wet compounds in attempt to increase gains and decrease side effects. One can also not overlook the potential benefit of this compound taken alone, especially when recovering from periods of wet compounds. So to recap with Epistane,
Incredible Strength Gains
Dry, Lean Mass Gains
Gynocomastia Protection
Increased Libido
Increased Training Intensity and Sense of Well-Being
In Some, Reductions in Gynocomastia!

Beta Alanine is awesome at buffering the build-up of what us science types call ‘hydrogen ions’ or H+. With H+ buffered, you continue to squeeze out reps, continue to run at a high intensity, or you simply lift heavier weights for more reps. Study's show 300mg is a good start.

L-LEUCINE ETHYL ESTER HCL is awesome weather bulking or cutting just like epistane keeps you very anabolic. This is designed to stimulate maximum anabolic responses via nutrient signaling as well as by facilitating the body’s training-induced growth hormone (GH) response. In fact, subjects taking a key Leucine increased their GH levels by well over 100 percent! As if that wasn’t already enough, test subjects who trained and tookleucine forced over 300 percent more anabolic signal activation at the muscle fiber level than when taking a placebo. Leucine literally turns on the anabolic signaling switch within your muscles through a biochemical process called phosphorylation. This sets the stage for permanent muscle gains with ongoing training.

Resveratrol is a polyphenol naturally found in the skin of red grapes, certain berries, and other plants. Scientific studies suggest that Resveratrol supports healthy cardiovascular function through various mechanisms. With this clinically proven strength increaser, maximize performance, and decrease body fat while reducing estrogen levels to dramatically optimize body composition this is awesome for any one wanting to get cut up.

CAFFEINE is one of the most popular stimulants on the globe. It is a powerful stimulant to the Central Nervous System. Caffeine is a power and energy accelerant!* It's perfect to super energize your body for powerful workouts.* This fast-acting substance delivers the right molecular structure to your energy systems for maximum energy and power output.* Caffeine much like Ephedra acts to increase mental alertness and neurologically provide the surge you need to maximize your training.* Not just a stimulant, this powerful substance reaches deep into the muscle cell to provide lasting power and delaying the onset of muscle fatigue.* You can provide yourself with the intracellular high-octane fuel for optimum energy system efficiency.

L-Carnitine is used extensively tol support producing energy in the heart and muscles, to raise energy, endurance and stamina during heavy exercise, to improve performance during physical efforts, to compensate for losses incurred after exhaustive exercise, to increase resistance to fatigue and to effect fast recovery. Supplementing with L-Carnitine lowers lactic acid accumulation and spares glycogen, which are two factors that cause fatigue.
If they had GLPC I would have used that form of carnitine but not a big deal. This is still a good form of L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine plays a significant role in turning fat into energy.

When people get there hands on this they will look back 1 year from now and say Im sure glad I did vs I wish I had.

Do you give your customers a WOW experience? This is what the Anabolizer does.

And if you have to ask "what's a WOW experience?", then you've probably never experienced one.

Unfortunately that's all too common these days.

According to national consumer surveys, the #1 reason customers stop purchasing a product is

"They don't feel it worked"

Which means, even though they might be reasonably satisfied with the product they purchased and the benefits it provides, the over all productthey experienced before, during, and after taking it was just "so-so".

And being perceived as just "so-so" is the KISS OF DEATH if you want to have a product the grows from the inside out.

You see getting customers is one thing.

But unless you master how to KEEP customers using the product, then you'll just end up constantly 'churning' customers month-in-and-month out.

Get 3 new customers this month?

That's great... until you discover you lost 2, so your 'net' gain is just 1.

At that pace it's going to take a LONG time to build a successful product in to a business.

By contrast, taking the take to over deliver to every single customer, every single time will explode your growth... big time!

So how many different ways can you install 'good ingredients' in your product for providing exceptional customer service and creating a WOW experience for every new customer... every single time?

How about mailing your new customer a 'tip sheet' with information on how they can best take or use their new products for maximum results?

These are just a few simple ideas and strategies this product can implement into your life for your body to grow.

And if you sit down for about 10 minutes today and brainstorm a little bit, I bet you can come up with several more!

That will keep you on track and ensure none of the steps get missed... and that each new customer walks away from this Anabolizer with you saying "WOW!"

Young One

Awards
I've continued reading after my post and there are some great ideas out there! However, the dosages seem too low for extreme gains. (my opinion)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well you can fit only so much in a cap and I think if the caps were any bigger wed choke lol. My goal was to take as little as possible. Almost like Jacked by USP labs. Simple. I am taking pre surge love it but its 6 caps. my goal is under 3 caps.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I've continued reading after my post and there are some great ideas out there! However, the dosages seem too low for extreme gains. (my opinion)
Extreme gains aren't always the ones that stick, young one. Slow and steady wins the race!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
Just doing it bro...

Naringin 20 MG N/A
Synephrine HCl 20 MG N/A
L-Norvaline 100 MG N/A
DMAE 50 MG N/A

Hope you like it guys. Russian

I would use, Mass-sustain for my pct, here is the link...

https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=392

This is a unique blend of the best post cycle supplements to help you get back on track and keep your gains..

6 Bromo Androst 1,4 Diene 3,17 Dione 100 MG N/A
Hawthorn Berries 400 MG N/A
Indole - 3 - Carbinole 25 MG N/A
Longjack 100:1 30 MG N/A
Naringin 10 MG N/A
Resveratrol 500 MG N/A
Milk Thistle 400 MG N/A
Saw Palmetto Berries 400 MG N/A
L-Norvaline 100 MG N/A
Horny Goat Weed Extract 600 MG N/A
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 250 MG N/A
7-Keto-DHEA 150 MG N/A
Phoshatidyl-Serine 147 MG N/A

Cortisol control, Anti-e, Erectile help, Test boosters, Prostate support, Blood pressure support, All in doses that work, even the exciting new phoshatidyl-serine to prevent muscle breakdown and enhance the mind muscle connection is included in a whopping dose, if you want to keep your gains following a Mass-Kevlar cycle, look no further than Mass-sustain, keep your gains, Keep growing, And Keep your Health, All with this exciting new PCT aid from Custom Capsule.

dude you should get into the supp marketing biz...i want that **** now haha...great advertising

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dude you should get into the supp marketing biz...i want that **** now haha...great advertising

Guys,

Not to get off track but I am totally revamping the site. I think we will include a referal program on the site that will allow you to build formulas just like you are doing here and then offer them for sale on the site. The formulator will be able to track how many sales he does of his own formula and will get a referal fee for his work.
Basically a web fullment program of your own brand which you never have to purchase, stock, or ship. Just promote : )

What do you guys think. I decided to do this as I was sorting through these formulas. Some of them are very kick ass and I thought wow these guys could sale these.

Of course we do offer small runs of contract mfg if anyone does want to try and design their own products and labels. We do small minimums on this type of work

Best regards,

CC

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Not to get off track but I am totally revamping the site. I think we will include a referal program on the site that will allow you to build formulas just like you are doing here and then offer them for sale on the site. The formulator will be able to track how many sales he does of his own formula and will get a referal fee for his work.
Basically a web fullment program of your own brand which you never have to purchase, stock, or ship. Just promote : )

What do you guys think. I decided to do this as I was sorting through these formulas. Some of them are very kick ass and I thought wow these guys could sale these.

Of course we do offer small running contract mfg if anyone does want to try and design their own products and labels we could produce for you to sale

Best regards,

CC
Now that is a generous and great idea!

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
this is the coolest thread ive ever had the pleasure to read. props to CC

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Of course we do offer small runs of contract mfg if anyone does want to try and design their own products and labels. We do small minimums on this type of work

Best regards,

CC

That is one of the most generous ideas ive ever heard, i would absaloutley love to do something like that, anything to further such an innovative company.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Capsule Name: Widow Maker
Number of Batches: 12345
Ingredients %DV
Indole - 3 - Carbinole 50 MG N/A
Cissus Quadrangularis 150 MG N/A
Acetyl L-Carnitine 200 MG N/A
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 MG N/A
Resveratrol 200 MG N/A
1,3 - Dimethylamylamine 20 MG N/A
6 Bromo Androst 1,4 Diene 3,17 Dione 25 MG N/A
Selenium 100 MCG 143%
Zinc 25 MG 167%
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 110 MG N/A

This stack will make you one lean mean fighting machine. There are plenty of anti-estrogenic compounds in here, but the I3C will help speed the metabolization of any estrogens in the system. With little estrogen in the system, the joints can dry up and it's quite painful when lifting. Cissus helps with this, not to mention it has many other benefits. This stack is all about enhancing your testosterones actions... Besides making a dramatic change in the testosterone to estrogen ratio, we can increase the density of androgen receptors in the body with acetyl L-carnitine. ALC has also shown other testosterone enhancing properties. Alpha lipoic acid works in perfect synergy with the ALC. Resveratrol is taking the supplement industry by storm, and I've added it to the mix! Be prepared to reap its antioxidant and anti-estrogenic properties. Epistane has been used for many things, and it fits perfectly in this application. At a low dose, it provides a synergistic effect with this stack. A small dose of geranium will fuel your workouts and keep you focused. With the high testosterone to estrogen ratio, the body may try and aromatize some of your testosterone. To prevent this, a low dose of 6-bromo is added. The 6-bromo brings out the true potential of this stack. Selenium and zinc are needed to help maintain the body during intense training. To prevent free testosterone from binding to the sex hormone binding globulin, Divanil works wonders. You'll really feel like an alpha male with the hormonal properties of this stack. Just take 2-3 pills two times a day. Use in cycles of 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. For best results, use a with protein supplement due to increased protein synthesis needs.

https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=419

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Capsule Name: Widow Maker
Number of Batches: 12345
Ingredients %DV
Indole - 3 - Carbinole 50 MG N/A
Cissus Quadrangularis 150 MG N/A
Acetyl L-Carnitine 200 MG N/A
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 MG N/A
Resveratrol 200 MG N/A
1,3 - Dimethylamylamine 20 MG N/A
6 Bromo Androst 1,4 Diene 3,17 Dione 25 MG N/A
Selenium 100 MCG 143%
Zinc 25 MG 167%
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran 110 MG N/A

This stack will make you one lean mean fighting machine. There are plenty of anti-estrogenic compounds in here, but the I3C will help speed the metabolization of any estrogens in the system. With little estrogen in the system, the joints can dry up and it's quite painful when lifting. Cissus helps with this, not to mention it has many other benefits. This stack is all about enhancing your testosterones actions... Besides making a dramatic change in the testosterone to estrogen ratio, we can increase the density of androgen receptors in the body with acetyl L-carnitine. ALC has also shown other testosterone enhancing properties. Alpha lipoic acid works in perfect synergy with the ALC. Resveratrol is taking the supplement industry by storm, and I've added it to the mix! Be prepared to reap its antioxidant and anti-estrogenic properties. Epistane has been used for many things, and it fits perfectly in this application. At a low dose, it provides a synergistic effect with this stack. A small dose of geranium will fuel your workouts and keep you focused. With the high testosterone to estrogen ratio, the body may try and aromatize some of your testosterone. To prevent this, a low dose of 6-bromo is added. The 6-bromo brings out the true potential of this stack. Selenium and zinc are needed to help maintain the body during intense training. To prevent free testosterone from binding to the sex hormone binding globulin, Divanil works wonders. You'll really feel like an alpha male with the hormonal properties of this stack. Just take 2-3 pills two times a day. Use in cycles of 3 weeks on 3 weeks off. For best results, use a with protein supplement due to increased protein synthesis needs.

https://www.customcapsule.com/emailed_capsule.asp?combo_id=419

Thats nice, well thought out, and great Supps, gven me an idea.

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Best regards,

CC
amazing, I love this idea, even just seeing it for sale would be great (i'd defn buy it for my next cycle):head: you guys are defn onto something major in the supp industry I have never seen before, great job!

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
amazing, I love this idea, even just seeing it for sale would be great (i'd defn buy it for my next cycle):head: you guys are defn onto something major in the supp industry I have never seen before, great job!

You guys know that you can click on the link to anyones product and it will automatically add their formula into your cart. Not sure If I made that clear before

Best regards,

CC