Twittle Twittle Twit my Twitters--Product X

Huh, what, free Product X for those tweaked out on twitter.

$175 dollar value for FREE.......

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I replied to your status.. I freaking want some.

littlrook

Awards
i tried to find usp on twitter no avail. whats up am i in. i know the codeword

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I posted, names ZeroMasters....cmon now ^.^

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I posted too, what is this product x?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Russian, Ozarka, what are your twitters?

BTW I have a feeling it has to do with that product they wont tell us about....

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Mine is russianstar

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
this is that stuff u were talkin about not to long ago, relly expensive but dose not out weight the results.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Whats yours bro?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
What are your names guys, im lonely.... i mean your names on twitter btw.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ZeroMasters

btw russian yours aint working for meh

this is that stuff u were talkin about not to long ago, relly expensive but dose not out weight the results.

Results are great but hard cost is $175 so we cannot bring to market until we reduce cost but would love for some to try it free...

If it makes retail we will release ingredient, but the winner will have to sign a confidentiality agreement before we release the extract to the twitter winner.

Release may be years down the road because of the nature of this natural extraction. We are extracting for a SPECIFIC natural steroid not a group...

Right now hard cost is $175 and we have not refined the extraction. The biotech firm we workd directly with may have a breakthrough tomorrow or next year just the unpredictable nature of science....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Results are great but hard cost is $175 so we cannot bring to market until we reduce cost but would love for some to try it free...

If it makes retail we will release ingredient, but the winner will have to sign a confidentiality agreement before we release the extract to the twitter winner.

Release may be years down the road because of the nature of this natural extraction. We are extracting for a SPECIFIC natural steroid not a group...

Right now hard cost is $175 and we have not refined the extraction. The biotech firm we workd directly with may have a breakthrough tomorrow or next year just the unpredictable nature of science....
Bah, so wrong, oh so wrong! What if someone was willing to sign a confidentiality agreement and fork 175? lol

Bah, so wrong, oh so wrong! What if someone was willing to sign a confidentiality agreement and fork 175? lol
Not the time for it until it is prefected...

But Dosing PRIME at 12 caps a day is much cheaper and currently a bit more effective than Product X at 4 caps and much much cheaper..

Once Product X is perfected the end results should be scary.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
!

But Dosing PRIME at 12 caps a day is much cheaper and currently a bit more effective than Product X at 4 caps and much much cheaper..

The let the fear begin!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Until then, bulk prime would keep the masses happy *nudge*. If your pipeline can support it; extracting large quantities of it can be hard I imagine.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

ill take the 175 befor i dose 12 caps aday.. a bottle would last 10 days hahaha

u guys must have set up somthing with twitter cuz twitter is deff not in lol ppl are trying soo hard to get it bigg like myspace

ill take the 175 befor i dose 12 caps aday.. a bottle would last 10 days hahaha

u guys must have set up somthing with twitter cuz twitter is deff not in lol ppl are trying soo hard to get it bigg like myspace
Oprah is on Twitter, why would they want a deal with me....:dunno:

Twitter is the general public Anabolicmind is niche...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Can we keep this promotion within AM because I do not have twitter, plus not a big fan of the twitter, although I would cream of wheat my pants if given the chance to run product x, not to mention I would give a detailed day by day log, BULK PRIME would be sweet.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we keep this promotion within AM because I do not have twitter, plus not a big fan of the twitter, although I would cream of wheat my pants if given the chance to run product x, not to mention I would give a detailed day by day log, BULK PRIME would be sweet.

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
I just made a twitter...comeandtakeit25...I dont know if you can see my message but I want the X! Help a fellow Texan out! Someone has to play ball at Texas A&M!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sweet guys thanks for drooping me a message...im very happy to sign an agreement to keep quiet...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sweet guys thanks for drooping me a message...im very happy to sign an agreement to keep quiet...
*gets out his torture/information extraction kit* Ahem uh....guys I will be away for awhile due to an urgent trip to mother Russia.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
*gets out his torture/information extraction kit* Ahem uh....guys I will be away for awhile due to an urgent trip to mother Russia.
Lol, im not telling.....:dunno:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
how will you be choosing winners ?

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
Think i did it my usernames Undi1uteD :D Will do anything!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Most of your names wont show up when I search for em :dunno:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any senior citizen opportunities for the X?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's an untapped market for us dinosaurs that still pound it out everyday!!

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Man, I want a 500 squat and if this works like you claim, Ill have it. Damn I would love that.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Man, I want a 500 squat and if this works like you claim, Ill have it. Damn I would love that.
I wan a 500 lb squat, crrently a lil above 300 shooting for 400 in 5 weeks. Not sure I will touch 500 though as long as I am natral :\

At the moment I am 150 lol, 300 is double my weight but I can bust it out better than guys weighing 180ish in the gym

From here on out its gona be on the smitty machine....cant risk hurting myself.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smith machine is fine but, it won't strengthen all the supporting muscles that must grow in order to free weight that amount.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I wan a 500 lb squat, crrently a lil above 300 shooting for 400 in 5 weeks. Not sure I will touch 500 though as long as I am natral :\

At the moment I am 150 lol, 300 is double my weight but I can bust it out better than guys weighing 180ish in the gym

From here on out its gona be on the smitty machine....cant risk hurting myself.
Video? :dunno: