All The Whey: Protein BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!! + FREE SHIPPING

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
(OOS) All The Whey: Protein BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!! + FREE SHIPPING

After the wildly popular ATW sale a few months ago, we decided to try and do it again for you guys. This time we brought in the ATW refill bags.

Refill Bags

Also, we understand that there was some unforeseen delays last time. This time, we've ordered it all beforehand, and will only be selling as much as we have in our warehouse. So when it's gone, IT'S GONE!!!

Free domestic shipping on orders of ATW Refill bags using the code "amship" !

tattoopierced1

This is up on SlickDeals so it probably will sell out quickly..

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Can't checkout.... Site is screwed up!!!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Was able to check out via IE, but not firefox..... Never had that problem before. Great deal for 23.99 shipped!!

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was able to check out via IE, but not firefox..... Never had that problem before. Great deal for 23.99 shipped!!
What kind of problems were/are you having in Firefox? I just did a quick run through to make sure everything was working, and I didn't see anything. If there is a problem though I would love to fix it.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Darn it!! Just stocked up on whey like a week ago :'(

Hate murphy's law

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just errored out at check. something about redirected to an endless loop or something like that...

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FREE SHIPPING FOR AM!!!
Use "amship" for Free Domestic Fedex shipping on ATW Refill Bag orders!

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 12 seconds." :frustrate

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just errored out at check. something about redirected to an endless loop or something like that...

WOW... thank you SOOOO much for pointing this out to me. There was a bug with coupons that mess with the shipping costs. If you had not chosen a shipping method yet (or attempted to change shipping address/method) but had applied the coupon it would cause an infinite redirect.

The problem is fixed for now. I will need to come up with something more permanent, but the redirect problem should be gone.... and thankfully so.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
wow, the best damn deal on protein i've seen in years.. and this is great quality stuff which tastes fantastic. I too recently got a new tub but may order to stock up.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
**** me i wish I knew what else I needed to order. Gonna miss out AGAIN

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
if they are out of stock and I place an order, will my order get canceled since this is a special sale price??

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Dammit! This sucks...I had issues with firefox too. So in other words...no protein for me, and damn did I need a deal like this to happen. :mad:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, Nutra didn't order a lot of these. I wish they would order more and hold the price.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Not happy someone posted this on SlickDeals. Sold out so damn quick!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This deal did blow out quick...but what did you expect? At that price it won't last long! For those of you who missed out on this sale, no worries--we are resurrecting the Protein Blowout deal next week. Will offer a sneak-peak post on Twitter and AM so you guys will have a one day heads up before the sale goes live.

Stay tuned...we have several thousand coming in, but I guarantee it will be gone in less than 24 hours.
Woot!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is up on SlickDeals so it probably will sell out quickly..
How did they know the 1st coupon code for free shipping was "zipship" ??

..that's the one I used :laugh:

I wish this would have been only known by the AM members.. They still would have sold out.

Any chance of another blowout sale like this in the future for everyone to jump on ??

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any chance of another blowout sale like this in the future for everyone to jump on ??

Originally Posted by stryder
This deal did blow out quick...but what did you expect? At that price it won't last long! For those of you who missed out on this sale, no worries--we are resurrecting the Protein Blowout deal next week. Will offer a sneak-peak post on Twitter and AM so you guys will have a one day heads up before the sale goes live.

Stay tuned...we have several thousand coming in, but I guarantee it will be gone in less than 24 hours.

:head:

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
F*CK ME :frustrate. i was just getting ready to put but a big order in to NP and really NEEDed that nice big protein bag..how should i expect to know when the sale next week will go up at NP so i can put my order in then?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Fe.
F*CK ME :frustrate. i was just getting ready to put but a big order in to NP and really NEEDed that nice big protein bag..how should i expect to know when the sale next week will go up at NP so i can put my order in then?
It will be announced on AM the day before, Sam and myself will twitter it for those of you using that... And that's about all we can do? :dunno:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Fe.

It will be announced on AM the day before, Sam and myself will twitter it for those of you using that... And that's about all we can do? :dunno:
twitter? so you twitter guys huh....I am kind of scared....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Read ALL the above posts ;)
It's out of stock.

:dunno:
Here, I'll help... :D
Originally Posted by stryder

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad its coming back real quick...I had to make sure I had my money all good so that I didn't run out for the week and by the time it was all ready the PB cup was gone :( then I decided I would get some more cinnabun then it was gone :( :( haha

I'm prepared now tho :cool:

tattoopierced1

Got my PB yesterday, and it is decent.. could have more chocolate and PB flavor, but still good none the less.

tattoopierced1

Thanks for the feedback. I guess more protein less liquid , but I agree I do like stronger flavour system where possible.
Only problem with less liquid is it thickens it up more than what I like.. I like just a bit thicker than chocolate milk consistancy. I wouldnt complain about the flavor anyways at full price, let alone the sale price, its good tasting stuff, but I could always go for a stronger flavor system as well.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Only problem with less liquid is it thickens it up more than what I like.. I like just a bit thicker than chocolate milk consistancy. I wouldnt complain about the flavor anyways at full price, let alone the sale price, its good tasting stuff, but I could always go for a stronger flavor system as well.
So your telling me you like em, thick, just not too thick huh...

lol, I am waiting for you guys to get this back up. I will probably miss it.

gnetics18

Awards
I am definetly going to try to get in on this next sale! I was outa funds when I seen htis go up last week...grr..hope I can order this time :type:

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ever try out sludge with it?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I used to use the Met-Rx Meal Replacements, Vanilla something, they were crazy thick, i basically had to spoon them. Same thing, couldnt use more liquid cause i didnt wanna drink that much milk/water with it.

I missed it, but will be waiting for it next week.

shnitzel

Awards
I just emailed NP customer service about this sale, as I have a order in my cart that I am ready to click. I wanted to know if there is any word of this All the Whey sale. The response that I got was that the sale was at the beginning of last week. Is there an information gap, or is this super top secret, that even a mention of Anabolic Minds and this thread won't get you any info?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
it was clearly stated by stryder that te sale was soon going to restart. They ordered the next shipment of ATW. In due time....we will know he said.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Information gap; if you have any Q's just PM me.

I just confirmed with Sam we're aiming for Thurs-Fri. It all depends how fast the protein can get to us. The last time we oversold the ATW protein, we had a fiasco with receiving the FULL protein shipment; thus we are only willing to sell what we have in stock to prevent any unforseen delays in orders to ensure you receive the best possible shopping experience.

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Information gap; if you have any Q's just PM me.

I just confirmed with Sam we're aiming for Thurs-Fri. It all depends how fast the protein can get to us. The last time we oversold the ATW protein, we had a fiasco with receiving the FULL protein shipment; thus we are only willing to sell what we have in stock to prevent any unforseen delays in orders to ensure you receive the best possible shopping experience.
Any update on the exact day? :nervous: :D :thanks: