It's out of stock.

Read ALL the above posts

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Read ALL the above posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    It's out of stock.

Here, I'll help...
    Originally Posted by stryder
    This deal did blow out quick...but what did you expect? At that price it won't last long! For those of you who missed out on this sale, no worries--we are resurrecting the Protein Blowout deal next week. Will offer a sneak-peak post on Twitter and AM so you guys will have a one day heads up before the sale goes live.

Stay tuned...we have several thousand coming in, but I guarantee it will be gone in less than 24 hours.
    •   

3. I'm saving for this
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. Glad its coming back real quick...I had to make sure I had my money all good so that I didn't run out for the week and by the time it was all ready the PB cup was gone then I decided I would get some more cinnabun then it was gone haha

I'm prepared now tho
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. tattoopierced1

Got my PB yesterday, and it is decent.. could have more chocolate and PB flavor, but still good none the less.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Got my PB yesterday, and it is decent.. could have more chocolate and PB flavor, but still good none the less.
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess more protein less liquid , but I agree I do like stronger flavour system where possible.
  7. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess more protein less liquid , but I agree I do like stronger flavour system where possible.
    Only problem with less liquid is it thickens it up more than what I like.. I like just a bit thicker than chocolate milk consistancy. I wouldnt complain about the flavor anyways at full price, let alone the sale price, its good tasting stuff, but I could always go for a stronger flavor system as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Only problem with less liquid is it thickens it up more than what I like.. I like just a bit thicker than chocolate milk consistancy. I wouldnt complain about the flavor anyways at full price, let alone the sale price, its good tasting stuff, but I could always go for a stronger flavor system as well.
    So your telling me you like em, thick, just not too thick huh...

lol, I am waiting for you guys to get this back up. I will probably miss it.

9. I am definetly going to try to get in on this next sale! I was outa funds when I seen htis go up last week...grr..hope I can order this time

10. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Ever try out sludge with it?

11. I used to use the Met-Rx Meal Replacements, Vanilla something, they were crazy thick, i basically had to spoon them. Same thing, couldnt use more liquid cause i didnt wanna drink that much milk/water with it.

I missed it, but will be waiting for it next week.

12. I just emailed NP customer service about this sale, as I have a order in my cart that I am ready to click. I wanted to know if there is any word of this All the Whey sale. The response that I got was that the sale was at the beginning of last week. Is there an information gap, or is this super top secret, that even a mention of Anabolic Minds and this thread won't get you any info?

13. it was clearly stated by stryder that te sale was soon going to restart. They ordered the next shipment of ATW. In due time....we will know he said.

14. Information gap; if you have any Q's just PM me.

I just confirmed with Sam we're aiming for Thurs-Fri. It all depends how fast the protein can get to us. The last time we oversold the ATW protein, we had a fiasco with receiving the FULL protein shipment; thus we are only willing to sell what we have in stock to prevent any unforseen delays in orders to ensure you receive the best possible shopping experience.

15. Thanks for the update.

16. Thank you for the update as well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Information gap; if you have any Q's just PM me.

I just confirmed with Sam we're aiming for Thurs-Fri. It all depends how fast the protein can get to us. The last time we oversold the ATW protein, we had a fiasco with receiving the FULL protein shipment; thus we are only willing to sell what we have in stock to prevent any unforseen delays in orders to ensure you receive the best possible shopping experience.
    Any update on the exact day?

18. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    Any update on the exact day?
    You must have missed the Blowout Sale this morning... I stocked up!
    Thanks Nutra!

19. did i miss it again?!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Thanks Nutra!
    Bwhahaha!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Thanks Nutra!
    Wow.. I def. just had a mini panic attack there

I'm setting my alarm and waking up at the crack of dawn to check nutra
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

22. They're all just big teases. We'll be putting Cow-bells on hank the day before the sale. You won't miss it; I'll make an annoying big, large and red post in this thread with details, okay?

23. hahaha sounds awesome

24. Eagerly awaiting large red posting to begin ordering.....

25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    They're all just big teases. We'll be putting Cow-bells on hank the day before the sale. You won't miss it; I'll make an annoying big, large and red post in this thread with details, okay?
    k Thanks

26. Still waiting....:-D

27. Damn auto notify....I thought it was time!

28. bump..

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

29. Just picked up another 10lbs of the Chocolate PB Cup. Awesome sale, I see the PB Cup is already sold out..

30. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We'll be putting Cow-bells on hank the day before the sale.
    so if i'm wearing cow bells on monday the ATW sale should continue on tuesday.
    this round of protein has taken longer than expected to show up. hopefully the sale should resume early next week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Massive NO-Xplode Blowout Sale + FREE SHIPPING!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 11:13 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 06:49 PM
  3. know of any soy free whey protein?
    By LatsRus in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 05:43 PM
  4. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 11:21 PM