All The Whey: Protein BLOWOUT!!!!! $23.99!!! + FREE SHIPPING

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. F*CK ME . i was just getting ready to put but a big order in to NP and really NEEDed that nice big protein bag..how should i expect to know when the sale next week will go up at NP so i can put my order in then?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Thanks Fe.
    Quote Originally Posted by mytime09 View Post
    F*CK ME . i was just getting ready to put but a big order in to NP and really NEEDed that nice big protein bag..how should i expect to know when the sale next week will go up at NP so i can put my order in then?
    It will be announced on AM the day before, Sam and myself will twitter it for those of you using that... And that's about all we can do?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thanks Fe.


    It will be announced on AM the day before, Sam and myself will twitter it for those of you using that... And that's about all we can do?
    twitter? so you twitter guys huh....I am kind of scared....
  4. Talking


    are there gonna be any more 5 lb deals for 23.99?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    This is up on SlickDeals so it probably will sell out quickly..
    It's out of stock.

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    It's out of stock.

    Read ALL the above posts

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Read ALL the above posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMfer View Post
    It's out of stock.

    Here, I'll help...
    Originally Posted by stryder
    This deal did blow out quick...but what did you expect? At that price it won't last long! For those of you who missed out on this sale, no worries--we are resurrecting the Protein Blowout deal next week. Will offer a sneak-peak post on Twitter and AM so you guys will have a one day heads up before the sale goes live.

    Stay tuned...we have several thousand coming in, but I guarantee it will be gone in less than 24 hours.

  8. I'm saving for this
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  9. Glad its coming back real quick...I had to make sure I had my money all good so that I didn't run out for the week and by the time it was all ready the PB cup was gone then I decided I would get some more cinnabun then it was gone haha

    I'm prepared now tho
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Got my PB yesterday, and it is decent.. could have more chocolate and PB flavor, but still good none the less.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Got my PB yesterday, and it is decent.. could have more chocolate and PB flavor, but still good none the less.
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess more protein less liquid , but I agree I do like stronger flavour system where possible.
  12. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I guess more protein less liquid , but I agree I do like stronger flavour system where possible.
    Only problem with less liquid is it thickens it up more than what I like.. I like just a bit thicker than chocolate milk consistancy. I wouldnt complain about the flavor anyways at full price, let alone the sale price, its good tasting stuff, but I could always go for a stronger flavor system as well.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Only problem with less liquid is it thickens it up more than what I like.. I like just a bit thicker than chocolate milk consistancy. I wouldnt complain about the flavor anyways at full price, let alone the sale price, its good tasting stuff, but I could always go for a stronger flavor system as well.
    So your telling me you like em, thick, just not too thick huh...

    lol, I am waiting for you guys to get this back up. I will probably miss it.

  14. I am definetly going to try to get in on this next sale! I was outa funds when I seen htis go up last week...grr..hope I can order this time

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Only problem with less liquid is it thickens it up more than what I like.. I like just a bit thicker than chocolate milk consistancy. I wouldnt complain about the flavor anyways at full price, let alone the sale price, its good tasting stuff, but I could always go for a stronger flavor system as well.
    Ever try out sludge with it?

  16. I used to use the Met-Rx Meal Replacements, Vanilla something, they were crazy thick, i basically had to spoon them. Same thing, couldnt use more liquid cause i didnt wanna drink that much milk/water with it.

    I missed it, but will be waiting for it next week.

  17. I just emailed NP customer service about this sale, as I have a order in my cart that I am ready to click. I wanted to know if there is any word of this All the Whey sale. The response that I got was that the sale was at the beginning of last week. Is there an information gap, or is this super top secret, that even a mention of Anabolic Minds and this thread won't get you any info?

  18. it was clearly stated by stryder that te sale was soon going to restart. They ordered the next shipment of ATW. In due time....we will know he said.

  19. Information gap; if you have any Q's just PM me.

    I just confirmed with Sam we're aiming for Thurs-Fri. It all depends how fast the protein can get to us. The last time we oversold the ATW protein, we had a fiasco with receiving the FULL protein shipment; thus we are only willing to sell what we have in stock to prevent any unforseen delays in orders to ensure you receive the best possible shopping experience.

  20. Thanks for the update.

  21. Thank you for the update as well.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Information gap; if you have any Q's just PM me.

    I just confirmed with Sam we're aiming for Thurs-Fri. It all depends how fast the protein can get to us. The last time we oversold the ATW protein, we had a fiasco with receiving the FULL protein shipment; thus we are only willing to sell what we have in stock to prevent any unforseen delays in orders to ensure you receive the best possible shopping experience.
    Any update on the exact day?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    Any update on the exact day?
    You must have missed the Blowout Sale this morning... I stocked up!
    Thanks Nutra!

  24. did i miss it again?!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    You must have missed the Blowout Sale this morning... I stocked up!
    Thanks Nutra!
    Bwhahaha!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:21 PM
  2. All The Whey Protein Reviews
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 01:41 PM
  3. All The Whey Protein Sample Reviews
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 02:59 PM
  4. All The Whey protein sample review!!!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 07:58 PM
  5. All the Whey Protein Blend Review
    By natedogg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 10:21 PM
Log in
Log in