Going to the Europa in Orlando next weekend? The appnuts are!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping some central florida AMers get to come by and visit our booth next weekend at the Europa in Orlando!

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I wish! I might have to visit one of the upcoming NC events you guys have coming up.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hell I'd love to be there...I love Orlando. I want to make it back to Florida sometime or another, but that is out of the picture for quite a while...if I make it to any events this year it will be a miracle. Anyway, regardless...to those fellow AM'ers out there...stop by and visit our booth and meet some of our AN team. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I only live about an hour away, so I was definitely planning on coming...sadly, will be out of town that weekend.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
moving to orlando area in end of june. when's europa?

loofer

Awards
Anyone think there will be loads of free samples like at the arnold?

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Hoping some central florida AMers get to come by and visit our booth next weekend at the Europa in Orlando!
I just left Orlando last week, stayed about 2 minutes away from the Convention Center. My aunt mentioned a show to me yesterday. I had no idea something was going on. She works out with 2-3 girls that will be completing on Saturday. I hope I can make it over there.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
i go to the University of CENTRAL FLORIDA:nervous:so i might just have to make the 20 minute drive:dunno:

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm out :(
I just got asked about working my day off. Can't afford to miss out on the extra money.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I'll be there! Leaving in 10 minutes actually. My friend is in a jiujitsu tourney there. He got weighed in yesterday and came back with free samples and shirts galore. I'll definitely stop by your booth!

localrockstar

Awards
Anyone think there will be loads of free samples like at the arnold?
LOL! if you got alot of free samples at the arnold i must have shoed up after they gave them all to you bro. The Europa is a really good show, IM sure you ll get tons of free supps ESP if you hit up the AN both bro. I hope im off so i can take another road trip out there to check it out this year

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Do you mean free samples, shirts, and more like this...?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
haha that's for sure. I'll do fine on the protein samples, and probably pre workout too, but the fat burners will last a while. After all of them there'd be nothing left of me.

xazzu

Awards
I made it out and was upset that ON wasn't manning their booth, I was hoping to pick up some samples from them. Overall, I was hoping for more protein samples and BCAAs, and less caffeineated pre-workout supps (I workout after work every day, so it's kind of late in the day to be chugging caffeine for me).

Either way though, I got a pretty decent haul and had fun sorting pre-, post-, during-, fat burners, and vitamins into different bags :D I was tempted to go back, but like strategicmove said, it might be a challenge to use them all up before they expire. Anyone up for a little trading??

I wish more events like this would come around, the activities throughout the day were fun to watch and there were a lot of great people to stop and chat with.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I made it out and was upset that ON wasn't manning their booth, I was hoping to pick up some samples from them. Overall, I was hoping for more protein samples and BCAAs, and less caffeineated pre-workout supps (I workout after work every day, so it's kind of late in the day to be chugging caffeine for me).

Either way though, I got a pretty decent haul and had fun sorting pre-, post-, during-, fat burners, and vitamins into different bags :D I was tempted to go back, but like strategicmove said, it might be a challenge to use them all up before they expire. Anyone up for a little trading??

I wish more events like this would come around, the activities throughout the day were fun to watch and there were a lot of great people to stop and chat with.
That's for sure. And I definitely felt the same way about ON. Also I only got a few muscle and monster milk samples :/

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you watch any of the competitions. My trainer was there in her first Pro show!

xazzu

Awards
That's for sure. And I definitely felt the same way about ON. Also I only got a few muscle and monster milk samples :/
They didn't seem to have any samples when I went by there, so that's upsetting too. Protein samples missed galore :worried:

I emailed ON mentioning that their booth was totally empty, but I haven't heard back from them - not that I really expect to either.

Did you watch any of the competitions. My trainer was there in her first Pro show!
I did but didn't stay long enough to see the results of any, how did she do?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did but didn't stay long enough to see the results of any, how did she do?
She did 13th I think. Overall not too bad. She was used to taking 1&2nd before her pro card. So she will have some tweaking to do and an adjustment of what pro judges want and the caliber of her peers now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She did 13th I think. Overall not too bad. She was used to taking 1&2nd before her pro card. So she will have some tweaking to do and an adjustment of what pro judges want and the caliber of her peers now.
Darn, I would have checked it out had I known she'd be up there. At least i'll be at the olympia this year and get to meet you + dsade in person :) pity the Arnold didn't work out.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Darn, I would have checked it out had I known she'd be up there. At least i'll be at the olympia this year and get to meet you + dsade in person :) pity the Arnold didn't work out.
LOL yeah she might be there too. I'm not sure , either with Met-Rx or on stage. I hope to be there this year and in better shape this time.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean free samples, shirts, and more like this...?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
That's crazyy :jaw:

If you need any help using that stuff up, let me know ;)

..who gave out the Frisbee ? lol

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Lol I've got a butt load of fat burners and some other things if you want to trade :p

And I talked some guy selling a new type of skin cream into giving me one of the frisbees haha. Says it's called Kink-Ease.

xazzu

Awards
Lol I've got a butt load of fat burners and some other things if you want to trade :p

I have enough fat burners too I think, I got enough Lipo 6 to fill an extra green tea bottle I had laying around, not to mention all the other ones. What I use the most is the intra- and post- workout samples, I've found almost all of the pre- ones they gave out there just make me feel like crap.

And I talked some guy selling a new type of skin cream into giving me one of the frisbees haha. Says it's called Kink-Ease.
I just grabbed a frisbee when I walked by, guess you were supposed to talk to them :p

As a side note, I'm a little upset that almost all of the products that contain caffeine don't list how much is in each serving. Could be dangerous if you're just taking random samples!