>>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cheers. I don't think you'll EVER find a woman like me; I'm something else altogether
    Texas is a big state. Ill have to rig something up.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Texas is a big state. Ill have to rig something up.
    It's rare to find two of one-of-a-kind
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Guejsn and everyone else thanks for all the great info. I'm going to be starting a cycle of The One in a couple of weeks.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Hey Guejsn and everyone else thanks for all the great info. I'm going to be starting a cycle of The One in a couple of weeks.
    NO worries. It's there to make sure that you MAXIMIZE your gains on-cycle

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Hi, just like to say a big thank you for all the info. I am about to start my cycle of The One very shortly.
    I was just wondering if it is necessary to take any Cycle Assist products, during the course, as The One is methylated.
    Thanks again for any help
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

If females trained in skimpy clothes like that then they're not there to TRAIN but for male attention (you can see muscle definition and muscle movement well enough and be sufficiently ventilated in a tank top and shorts, without the need to wear sports bras and tiny shorts that barely cover your glutes) and I could never take any such women seriously.
    I take those women very seriously.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Quote Originally Posted by snoopsaj View Post
    Hi, just like to say a big thank you for all the info. I am about to start my cycle of The One very shortly.
    I was just wondering if it is necessary to take any Cycle Assist products, during the course, as The One is methylated.
    Thanks again for any help
    Did you read post #1? It lists there all the "support" supplements that you need.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    I take those women very seriously.
    Well then, why bother going to the gym???

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well then, why bother going to the gym???
    To look at them.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.69%

I believe I saw a few loggers state they are using Nolva in PCT. Is this that necessary? Why not? I just want to make sure I am not messing around.
    Thanks

B. Drive by Applied Nutriceuticals
    - Forskolin, a component in Drive, increases cAMP levels, which increases LH levels and spermatogenesis, and will increase endogenous free testosterone levels.
    - Icariin, another component in Drive, increases cGMP levels, which also plays a role in increasing spermatogenesis and increasing endogenous free testosterone levels
    - Begin the day after your cycle of The One ends
    Since it has been mentioned that Drive and even IFG-2 should be taken the last week of The One cycle, you might want to change this - It can be a bit confusing.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey13 View Post
    I believe I saw a few loggers state they are using Nolva in PCT. Is this that necessary? Why not? I just want to make sure I am not messing around.
    Some are/have been (some who were have stopped using it) using Nolva in their PCT; It's not necessary no, but it's a precautionary measure that those loggers have chosen to use.

11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.05%

would you stay away from a SERM for the One?
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Quote Originally Posted by JKBB44 View Post
    would you stay away from a SERM for the One?
    Yes, you would stay away from a SERM for The ONE, because it's NOT needed.

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Did you read post #1? It lists there all the "support" supplements that you need.

I was actually curious about this as well.

So you are saying there is no need for milk thistle, NAC, hawthorne berry? Would it hurt to take something like Cycle Support or Cycle Assist or is it a waste of money with The One?

Also, for PCT you have a lot of stuff listed. Would I really "need" Drive, IGF-2, and Second Gear? I was thinking with The One + Second Gear, a few support supps, and minor PCT, I could possibly get a 4 week cycle and a 4 week pct for like $125-$150. Am I dreaming here? I just don't have the money to drop on all that stuff at the moment. Maybe I'd be better off saving up and doing it right as opposed to doing it 1/2 right now?

Maybe in addition to the list at the beginning which maximizes The One cycle, you could have another post that lists how to maximize the cycle on a tight budge....maybe "The Right Way to gain 7-11 pounds for the Cheap-Ass in your household"
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I was actually curious about this as well.

So you are saying there is no need for milk thistle, NAC, hawthorne berry? Would it hurt to take something like Cycle Support or Cycle Assist or is it a waste of money with The One?

Also, for PCT you have a lot of stuff listed. Would I really "need" Drive, IGF-2, and Second Gear? I was thinking with The One + Second Gear, a few support supps, and minor PCT, I could possibly get a 4 week cycle and a 4 week pct for like $125-$150. Am I dreaming here? I just don't have the money to drop on all that stuff at the moment. Maybe I'd be better off saving up and doing it right as opposed to doing it 1/2 right now?

Maybe in addition to the list at the beginning which maximizes The One cycle, you could have another post that lists how to maximize the cycle on a tight budge....maybe "The Right Way to gain 7-11 pounds for the Cheap-Ass in your household"
    Milk Thistle and Hawthorne Berry are recommended to be used on-cycle. Extra Cycle Support or Cycle Assist would be unnecessary.

As for PCT, as long as you are using 2nd GEAR and a testosterone booster at minimum, you should be ok. Drive is recommended as the one to be used if your budget is abit tighter, since it also increases cAMP levels.

If you're going to do a cycle, you need to do it properly. There are ways around doing a cycle on a tighter budget; you just need to know what is most important to be using, and what can be left out. This thread is for those who want to MAXIMIZE their gains with The ONE.

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.1%

yeah i gain weight fast
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok, so I'm going to start The One (I know I said it before but now I have it at home).

During the cycle of ONE should I also take Neovar and Omega Essentials?
    Or would I be ok with a the ONE and a test booster and Animal Packs?

Is the 2nd gear and a test booster all I need for the PCT or should I get all of it like Drive, IGF-2, Neovar, Bio Mend?

Help is greatly appiciated.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Ok, so I'm going to start The One (I know I said it before but now I have it at home).

During the cycle of ONE should I also take Neovar and Omega Essentials?
    Or would I be ok with a the ONE and a test booster and Animal Packs?

Is the 2nd gear and a test booster all I need for the PCT or should I get all of it like Drive, IGF-2, Neovar, Bio Mend?

Help is greatly appiciated.
    Yes, during your cycle of The ONE, NeoVar Recomped would be an excellent addition, and Omega-Essentials is recommended.

You should have for PCT at a MINIMUM: 2nd GEAR, testosterone booster (Drive recommended if you are only going to have one), an antioxidant (Bio-mend recommended), and your basic staples - omegas (Omega-Essentials recommended), multivitamin (Complete-Balance recommended), creatine, protein powder, and BCAA's.

Note that if you have something else that fits the requirements of each 'category', then you do not have to use the recommended product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Diet - Fat gain first days?
    By clr18287 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 09:56 PM
  2. I Gained 15lbs in about 3 Days.
    By Irish Pilot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 05:45 PM
  3. Gain 10-15lbs...w/o fat face????
    By calikid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7