USPowders' DominATP + FREE Refresh...Only 100 Available and Disappearing Fast!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DominATP + FREE Refresh (500 grams) By: USPowders

Dominate The Competition With DominATP

For a limited time only, The First 100 Customers receive a free bottle of USPLabs Refresh with EACH purchase of DominATP exclusively at NutraPlanet!

When it comes to performance in the gym, users want to skip the frills and fluff and get straight to the bare bones: WE WANT REAL WORLD RESULTS...PERIOD! USPLabs delivers on this promise of pure performance with quality ingredients at real deal doses. DominATP combines ideal stimulant free ingredients making it a perfect stack with USPLabs Jack3d for a "juiced-up" pre-workout powerhouse.

DominATP Powerhouse Profile:

* Dicreatine Malate
* Beta Alanine
* Leucine
* Citrulline Malate
* Agmatine Sulfate

USPLabs and NutraPlanet offer the premier feature of total annihilation in performance and endurance with new DominATP. If you're ready for the energy, pump, and endurance in volumizing proportions, then you're ready for DominATP by USPLabs only at NutraPlanet!

REFRESH

Schizandrin 15% 500mgs
Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

3 cap serving size

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is basically a give away! The Refresh alone is easily $30, not to mention the DominATP it comes with. Wow!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
any refresh left? i just got paid.

i want some.

pwetty pwease??

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any refresh left? i just got paid.

i want some.

pwetty pwease??
As long as the offer is still available at NutraPlanet, then yes! When Refresh runs out, NutrsPlanet will change the item title correspondingly.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
As long as the offer is still available at NutraPlanet, then yes! When Refresh runs out, NutrsPlanet will change the item title correspondingly.

i hope so. i got jipped out of Y-RD in the new years sale. i placed my order like at 3am or so pacific time with 2 tubs of jacked and instead i got adrenaline. definitely not the same as Y-RD.

hopefully there will be no subs on this one.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope so. i got jipped out of Y-RD in the new years sale. i placed my order like at 3am or so pacific time with 2 tubs of jacked and instead i got adrenaline. definitely not the same as Y-RD.

hopefully there will be no subs on this one.
Did you finally place an order for DominATP/Refresh?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This smoking deal is moving quite fast. Now within the Top 40 at NutraPlanet already! :thumbsup:

gold dragon

Awards
hmmmmmmmmm USPlabs hmmmmmmmmmm
Greetings
Did USP modify the Jack3d formula recently? The first shipments I received had some fizz to them when shaken and now it seems flat.
Thanks

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings
Did USP modify the Jack3d formula recently? The first shipments I received had some fizz to them when shaken and now it seems flat.
Thanks
Yes. JACKED contained an ingredient (Effer Soda) that would cause the product to fizz. The new Jack3d, does not contain Effer Soda.

Due to its removal, we were able to add more active ingredient.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established