GET DIESEL spring 09 sale!

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
NOS ETHER LEVEL 1

Will Nutra get more NOS ETHER 1? Great deal. I'm sorry I was too late on this.:rant:

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Chuck D!! What's up man. How's it feel to be back in the Chi?? I just moved back to the old hood in Chicago Heights. Anyway I think I'm gonna pick up some R4War caps. You need any weekend help at the office??? :D

trainnate

Awards
Chuck, thanks for providing the Ether Level 1 at a great price. I haven't tried any of your products before, but I ordered Ether Level 1 today and can't wait to give it a try! And thanks NP for the 7% discount and free shipping on orders over $75, which I took advantage of.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck, thanks for providing the Ether Level 1 at a great price. I haven't tried any of your products before, but I ordered Ether Level 1 today and can't wait to give it a try! And thanks NP for the 7% discount and free shipping on orders over $75, which I took advantage of.
And the final thank you, is to YOU for choosing NutraPlanet. Please let us know what you think of the products; I think you will be impressed.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, your lucky dude, If your overseas, you need a second mortgage on your house to afford NP's delivery. I was pumped as for the JP8 special, till i seen the shipping....:rant:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my first scoop of NOS Level One for the first time today and well, THAT'S what I'm talking about. I felt great, awesome pump, I really like this stuff. In fact, I think I'll be dropping my dose of JP8 down from 1 scoop to half a scoop with this. The taste is fine, but SOUR, kind of like when you popped a bunch of sour warheads into your mouth as a kid..lol. Final thought: Great Product and I look forward to future workouts with it.

*I wrote the above as a review for it on NP.

trainnate

Awards
LOL, your lucky dude, If your overseas, you need a second mortgage on your house to afford NP's delivery. I was pumped as for the JP8 special, till i seen the shipping....:rant:
Sorry bout that man.

trainnate

Awards
And the final thank you, is to YOU for choosing NutraPlanet. Please let us know what you think of the products; I think you will be impressed.
Will do. Thanks Steveoph for keepin us informed on when the shipment was coming in. Way to represent NP!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I took my first scoop of NOS Level One for the first time today and well, THAT'S what I'm talking about. I felt great, awesome pump, I really like this stuff. In fact, I think I'll be dropping my dose of JP8 down from 1 scoop to half a scoop with this. The taste is fine, but SOUR, kind of like when you popped a bunch of sour warheads into your mouth as a kid..lol. Final thought: Great Product and I look forward to future workouts with it.

*I wrote the above as a review for it on NP.
Glad you like it, thanks for the review, we get tons of reviews on here, and emails, and PM's but few make it to NP.

Just trying to help you guys realize, GET DIESEL is where its at.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck D!! What's up man. How's it feel to be back in the Chi?? I just moved back to the old hood in Chicago Heights. Anyway I think I'm gonna pick up some R4War caps. You need any weekend help at the office??? :D
Oh snap, really. I don't live 2 far from Joe Orr road. It feels ok, been cold, people cant drive, other than that, its cool.....summer coming up so cant complain because summer time in the Chi is the best.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
actually I do need to clean this place up soon, got boxes everywhere but never have time on the weekends, I will let you know so you can work off 2 bottles of R4W.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Oh snap, really. I don't live 2 far from Joe Orr road. It feels ok, been cold, people cant drive, other than that, its cool.....summer coming up so cant complain because summer time in the Chi is the best.
I live right off of Joe Orr. :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you like it, thanks for the review, we get tons of reviews on here, and emails, and PM's but few make it to NP.

Yeah, I have the only review of it on NP. I actually just finished ether tabs the day before so the NOS LV1 arrived just in time. I'll post a review on NP for the Ether Tabs as well soon.

Can't wait for when the new batch of NOS Ether comes out.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
minor, some b-vitamins where added Ginko. Same "oh sht I shouldn't have took 4/5 caps" ready4war product.
hopefully the sale is still going when i have a bit of extra cash. always been something i wanted to try.