Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab! - AnabolicMinds.com

Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Thumbs up Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab!

Nimbus Nutrition Presents
    ReHab

The Ultimate Hangover Relief Product.

Nimbus Nutrition?s mission is to provide athletes and fitness enthusiasts
    The nutritional support they need to reach and exceed their goals. However, we also know that everyone likes to go out and have a good time every once in a while. So, let loose and have fun. Know that you will NOT have to pay for your fun with a hangover in the morning?. because you chose ReHab!

HIGHLIGHTS
    Increases Hydration levels
    Volumizes Cells
    Replaces depleted Electrolytes
    Increases blood Flow
    Removal of Congeners and Toxins
    B-Vitamins and Amino Acids for Energy
    Methylcobalamin for CNS Recovery
    Improved Liver Recovery
    Increases Alertness and Concentration
    Decreases Nausea
    Quicker Immune System Recovery
    Reduction of Damage from Toxins
    Improved overall mood and wellbeing

We are looking for 50 people to try ReHab, and give us a review of how it worked for them.

What we want:
    Name:

Weight:

How often do you drink:

What do you usually drink when you do go out:

Usually get hangovers:

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :

Why should you be selected as a tester:

When do you think you will test by if chosen:

Samples will be ready to ship in about a week, so I will be picking people in groups of 10. I will be choosing testers by using a random number generator to keep it fair.

Also, more information about this product will be released throughout next week.

Sorry, US only

Thanks to all that apply!

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

On the up side, Logging this product would give me an excuse to drink heavily ....
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Name: JOHN

Weight:202

How often do you drink:5-8 TIMES A MONTH

What do you usually drink when you do go out: We mostly drink alot of champagne , and mixed drinks not to much beer , but when we mix the 2 hangovers are intencified.

Usually get hangovers: Well sence i dont drink that ofter i wake up feeling like crap and it lasts all day.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : N/A

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : N/A

Why should you be selected as a tester: Well i give honest detailed logs. I also want my girl to try this cause we drink together and sence were not use to drinking we both always have terrible hang-overs day after which turns into her and i become *******s to each other, i'd really like to see the effect on this aspect of it all maybe chill us both out that were not at each others throats all day.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: ASAP, will have log up and running first weekend after receiving product.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Name: JOHN

Weight:202

How often do you drink:5-8 TIMES A MONTH

What do you usually drink when you do go out: We mostly drink alot of champagne , and mixed drinks not to much beer , but when we mix the 2 hangovers are intencified.

Usually get hangovers: Well sence i dont drink that ofter i wake up feeling like crap and it lasts all day.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : N/A

Why should you be selected as a tester: Well i give honest detailed logs. I also want my girl to try this cause we drink together and sence were not use to drinking we both always have terrible hang-overs day after which turns into her and i become *******s to each other, i'd really like to see the effect on this aspect of it all maybe chill us both out that were not at each others throats all day.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: ASAP, will have log up and running first weekend after receiving product.
    Got your PM and I will get you both a sample.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Name: Jason

Weight: 232

How often do you drink: 2 to 4 a month on the weekends

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Many Mixed drinks,

Usually get hangovers: sometimes, its many a crappy felling all day and don't go away till the afternoon.

Why should you be selected as a tester: Honestly this would be my first test on here I will try to give the most honest and truthful log about this product. And I'm always telling friends about a good product if I find one.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: When ever I get it. But will be used on the weekend.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  6. Senior Member

Weight: 175

How often do you drink: 3-4 Times a month.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Vodka and Tonic or Beer.

Usually get hangovers: Yes.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I think i should be selected, because I can put this stuff to the ultimate test. I generally pick one weekend night a week to drink and I do it pretty hard on that one night. Unfortunately, that results in some nasty hangovers. Anything that helps would certainly be a welcome addition to my supplement arsenal.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within a week or so.
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed to put up app later.

8. New Member

Name: Adrian

How often do you drink: Maybe a drink or two 3 nights per week and heavier (5+) drinking once per month

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Vodka/Sprite, beer

Usually get hangovers: Only after heavy nights

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nope

Why should you be selected as a tester: Weekends are wasted because of hang-overs. I look forward to spending the day with her, but I end up laying on the couch.

Thanks for the opportunity!
  9. New Member

Keep them coming guys...

10. New Member

Updated Label!

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good to see so many interested in this. Keep the apps coming. Cant wait to get my hands on some of this
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Talking

I'm game!

Weight: 235

How often do you drink: 1-2 a week (Fridays and or Saturdays)

What do you usually drink when you do go out: mmm BEER

Usually get hangovers: Occassionally

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Why should you be selected as a tester: Because there isn't a good reason why I shouldn't be a tester I'd be good because the older I get, the tougher it is for me to recover from a night of drinking the next day. If this would help, that would be great!

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Right away.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

The new logo is slightly easier on the eyes; I think you guys can still keep tweaking it to make it more professional looking
  14. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What we want:
    Name: Royd

Weight: 200lbs

How often do you drink: Most weekends

Everything

Usually get hangovers:
    Depends how late I stay out but generally yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : no

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none

Why should you be selected as a tester: Cuz I'll drink all night for Nimbus.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: ASAP
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

15. New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    On the up side, Logging this product would give me an excuse to drink heavily ....
    Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Name: Jason

Weight: 232

How often do you drink: 2 to 4 a month on the weekends

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Many Mixed drinks,

Usually get hangovers: sometimes, its many a crappy felling all day and don't go away till the afternoon.

Why should you be selected as a tester: Honestly this would be my first test on here I will try to give the most honest and truthful log about this product. And I'm always telling friends about a good product if I find one.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: When ever I get it. But will be used on the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post

How often do you drink: 3-4 Times a month.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Vodka and Tonic or Beer.

Usually get hangovers: Yes.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I think i should be selected, because I can put this stuff to the ultimate test. I generally pick one weekend night a week to drink and I do it pretty hard on that one night. Unfortunately, that results in some nasty hangovers. Anything that helps would certainly be a welcome addition to my supplement arsenal.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within a week or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Subbed to put up app later.

Quote Originally Posted by warjcowksi View Post
    Name: Adrian

How often do you drink: Maybe a drink or two 3 nights per week and heavier (5+) drinking once per month

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Vodka/Sprite, beer

Usually get hangovers: Only after heavy nights

Why should you be selected as a tester: Weekends are wasted because of hang-overs. I look forward to spending the day with her, but I end up laying on the couch.

Thanks for the opportunity!
    Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I'm game!

Weight: 235

How often do you drink: 1-2 a week (Fridays and or Saturdays)

What do you usually drink when you do go out: mmm BEER

Usually get hangovers: Occassionally

Why should you be selected as a tester: Because there isn't a good reason why I shouldn't be a tester I'd be good because the older I get, the tougher it is for me to recover from a night of drinking the next day. If this would help, that would be great!

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What we want:
    Name: Royd

Weight: 200lbs

How often do you drink: Most weekends

Everything

Usually get hangovers:
    Depends how late I stay out but generally yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : no

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none

Why should you be selected as a tester: Cuz I'll drink all night for Nimbus.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: ASAP
    Guys send me your shipping info please....Thanks.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

I know some people who could use this tonight... I won't be one of them though
  17. New Member

Thumbs up

Still tons of samples available....come on guys!

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Name: Crazylyfter42

Weight: 190lbs

How often do you drink: Atleast once a weekend sometimes twice depending on what is going on, my schedule, amount and quality of ladies available to party, and if i feel like getting wild.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: beer/liquor...I am currently on a clear liquor and diet soda mix b/c I am cutting and limiting calories. But I will make an exception and change this for a night for the test if you would like.

Usually get hangovers: Yes, I usually get headaches, nausea, tired, etc...depends on what I drink, how much, and if I hydrate well before I go to bed.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I will give an honest review of your product. As a college student I do my fair share of drinking and something to rid me of hangovers would literally be a god send. I have tried everything possible up to this point, some things have worked better than others, but nothing has definitively worked. Hangovers always impede my production for the day and between college, work, and training this really ends up being an issue for me.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: The weekend after I receive the product. My weekends usually start on thursday (college night) depending on my work schedule. But if you could some how have your ninja monkeys speed it over to me tonight I would be glad to test it out, big party in the works to cap off spring break!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Id have to research a few of the things cause I dont know what they do and how they work. I really don't have the time to research of the ingredients. With that said, Nimbus and its owner, if its the same guy have helped me in the past with nutrition advice..and I vouch for them. Good luck everyone.

(the guy that used to do Flex type workouts and now do more reps and stay lean are you still on here and is your training and nutrition still the same?) I forget his name its been a couple years
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

The new lable looks better tim! More info and less visual noise. I dont drink often but put back approx 30oz two weeks ago i could have used this. Too bad im canadian , *sign* sooo many missed opporunities on this site...
  21. New Member

Name: Ryan

Weight: 210

How often do you drink: 1-2x a week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Bacardi Rum, Beer

Usually get hangovers: Depends on how heavily I drink.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'm in college and would love to use rehab on a heavy drinking night.

When do you think you will test by if chosen - First weekend
  22. New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by crazilyfter42 View Post
    Name: Crazylyfter42

Weight: 190lbs

How often do you drink: Atleast once a weekend sometimes twice depending on what is going on, my schedule, amount and quality of ladies available to party, and if i feel like getting wild.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: beer/liquor...I am currently on a clear liquor and diet soda mix b/c I am cutting and limiting calories. But I will make an exception and change this for a night for the test if you would like.

Usually get hangovers: Yes, I usually get headaches, nausea, tired, etc...depends on what I drink, how much, and if I hydrate well before I go to bed.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I will give an honest review of your product. As a college student I do my fair share of drinking and something to rid me of hangovers would literally be a god send. I have tried everything possible up to this point, some things have worked better than others, but nothing has definitively worked. Hangovers always impede my production for the day and between college, work, and training this really ends up being an issue for me.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: The weekend after I receive the product. My weekends usually start on thursday (college night) depending on my work schedule. But if you could some how have your ninja monkeys speed it over to me tonight I would be glad to test it out, big party in the works to cap off spring break!
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    The new lable looks better tim! More info and less visual noise. I dont drink often but put back approx 30oz two weeks ago i could have used this. Too bad im canadian , *sign* sooo many missed opporunities on this site...
    Quote Originally Posted by moondg29 View Post
    Name: Ryan

Weight: 210

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Bacardi Rum, Beer

Usually get hangovers: Depends on how heavily I drink.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'm in college and would love to use rehab on a heavy drinking night.

When do you think you will test by if chosen - First weekend
    Will the following people please send me there shipping info.

As for Canadians...I would like your shipping info as well...as we are going to do our best to get these samples to you.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Id have to research a few of the things cause I dont know what they do and how they work. I really don't have the time to research of the ingredients. With that said, Nimbus and its owner, if its the same guy have helped me in the past with nutrition advice..and I vouch for them. Good luck everyone.

(the guy that used to do Flex type workouts and now do more reps and stay lean are you still on here and is your training and nutrition still the same?) I forget his name its been a couple years
    Thanks a ton for the positive comments!
  23. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Will the following people please send me there shipping info.

As for Canadians...I would like your shipping info as well...as we are going to do our best to get these samples to you.

[/color]Thanks a ton for the positive comments![/color]
    solid company!
  24. New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    solid company!
    Thanks man....and I noted 2 samples for you when I sent your info in to corporate.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Name: Alex

Weight: 204

How often do you drink: Daily, weekly. Depends really.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beer

Usually get hangovers: yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : none

none

Because I like to drink, but hate hangovers!

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Probably the weekend after I receive the product.
  26. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Inc View Post
    Name: Alex

Weight: 204

How often do you drink: Daily, weekly. Depends really.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beer

Usually get hangovers: yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : none

none

Because I like to drink, but hate hangovers!

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Probably the weekend after I receive the product.
    Send me your shipping info!

Thanks
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Weight: 185

How often do you drink: drink or DRINK? - usually DRINK at least 1 night a weekend....what can I say, I like to have fun

What do you usually drink when you do go out: typically mixed drinks containing vodka. But I've been known to hit the wine or beer as well.

Usually get hangovers: Absolutely and I hate it!

1. Because I have some HORRIBLE hangovers. In fact this past weekend I had like a 2 day hangover and ruined my entire Saturday b/c I didn't feel like doing anything.
    2. I'll put my hangover up against any supplement and it'll give you a run for your money - If you can take care of some of my killer headaches you can take care of anything.
    3. I have friends I can recommend it to who would enjoy it as well Or sell it for a profit..j/k

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within 5-8 days of receiving it.
  28. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Thanks man....and I noted 2 samples for you when I sent your info in to corporate.

Thanks man we appreciate it...Ill throw up feedback after use.
  29. New Member

Woah missed the canadian portion, tossing in my app for sure!!! So excited!

Name: Sean

Weight: 180

What do you usually drink when you do go out: everything really... like beer / vodka (not in the same drink!)

Usually get hangovers: Nearly all the time, although the hangover type varies... IE headache, stomache, etc. etc.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nadda!

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nadda!

Why should you be selected as a tester: I've used RU21, chaser, and one other hangover product (can't remember the name)... RU21 used to work very well, then not so much, not sure if the product changed, or I drank more.

When do you think you will test by if chosen - The following weekend!

Thanks so much!
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

My Rehab App!

Name: Kevin Kriston

Weight:228

How often do you drink: 2-3 times per week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Shots and Beer

Usually get hangovers: Yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None

Why should you be selected as a tester: I get hangovers with anything more than a few (3-4) DRINKS... I am also very consistent in my volume and regularity of comsumption.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: As soon as needed.
  31. Board Sponsor

Name:Colin O'Malley

Weight:185

How often do you drink:5-7 nights per week

What do you usually drink when you do go out:Guinness Draught and MOAR Guinness Draught,maybe a car bomb or two on occasion.I usually have around 6-8 drinks,1-2 nights per week when I go out.I'll have 1-3 nightly when I'm around the house,but usually just 1 Guinness shortly after getting back from the gym or work.

Usually get hangovers:Yes (at 6-8 drinks,not so much at 1-3 beers)

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n/a

Why should you be selected as a tester:I have good attention to detail and I don't suffer from too much of an adverse reaction to alcohol in moderate (to fairly copious) amounts.

When do you think you will test by if chosen:I'll start logging within a day of receiving the samples.
  32. New Member

Exclamation

Open To All Canadians, so get those apps in.

33. New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post

Weight: 185

How often do you drink: drink or DRINK? - usually DRINK at least 1 night a weekend....what can I say, I like to have fun

What do you usually drink when you do go out: typically mixed drinks containing vodka. But I've been known to hit the wine or beer as well.

Usually get hangovers: Absolutely and I hate it!

1. Because I have some HORRIBLE hangovers. In fact this past weekend I had like a 2 day hangover and ruined my entire Saturday b/c I didn't feel like doing anything.
    2. I'll put my hangover up against any supplement and it'll give you a run for your money - If you can take care of some of my killer headaches you can take care of anything.
    3. I have friends I can recommend it to who would enjoy it as well Or sell it for a profit..j/k

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within 5-8 days of receiving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by someonehs View Post
    Woah missed the canadian portion, tossing in my app for sure!!! So excited!

Name: Sean

Weight: 180

What do you usually drink when you do go out: everything really... like beer / vodka (not in the same drink!)

Usually get hangovers: Nearly all the time, although the hangover type varies... IE headache, stomache, etc. etc.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nadda!

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nadda!

Why should you be selected as a tester: I've used RU21, chaser, and one other hangover product (can't remember the name)... RU21 used to work very well, then not so much, not sure if the product changed, or I drank more.

When do you think you will test by if chosen - The following weekend!

Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Name: Kevin Kriston

Weight:228

How often do you drink: 2-3 times per week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Shots and Beer

Usually get hangovers: Yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None

Why should you be selected as a tester: I get hangovers with anything more than a few (3-4) DRINKS... I am also very consistent in my volume and regularity of comsumption.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: As soon as needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Name:Colin O'Malley

How often do you drink:5-7 nights per week

What do you usually drink when you do go out:Guinness Draught and MOAR Guinness Draught,maybe a car bomb or two on occasion.I usually have around 6-8 drinks,1-2 nights per week when I go out.I'll have 1-3 nightly when I'm around the house,but usually just 1 Guinness shortly after getting back from the gym or work.

Usually get hangovers:Yes (at 6-8 drinks,not so much at 1-3 beers)

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n/a

Why should you be selected as a tester:I have good attention to detail and I don't suffer from too much of an adverse reaction to alcohol in moderate (to fairly copious) amounts.

When do you think you will test by if chosen:I'll start logging within a day of receiving the samples.
    Send me your shipping info guys!

Open To All Canadians, so get those apps in.

34. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.

Weight: 190ish

How often do you drink: once or twice a week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: cheap tequila and cheap beer

Usually get hangovers: yep

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : chronic mary jane puffer

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'll give a true accurate write-up of my results using the product. I've been interested in these for a while but never wanted to throw the money out on a maybe.. this could be good for both of us.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: this weekend
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Name: Chris

How often do you drink: 3x/week

What do you usually drink when you do go out:beer

Usually get hangovers:yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :no

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :no

Why should you be selected as a tester: have used alcohol for many years and know all the 'cures for hangovers'
    When do you think you will test by if chosen: shortly after receiving
    PM Sent
    Thanks for the opportunity
    Last edited by protempsfish; 03-26-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: forgot info
  36. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Any idea when to expect delivery
  37. New Member

Awesome, thanks for letting canadians in! PM'd you my info!!
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

PM'd. Thank for the oppurtunity!
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.

What time frame are we looking at for shipping?
  40. Board Sponsor

I received mine. I'll get to drinkin.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rehab by Nimbus Nutrition Review
    By crazilyfter42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:27 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition wants you to try...ReHab!
    By tims03redfire in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 02:51 PM