Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab!

tims03redfire

Awards
[size=+3]Nimbus Nutrition Presents
ReHab[/size]
The Ultimate Hangover Relief Product.

Nimbus Nutrition?s mission is to provide athletes and fitness enthusiasts
The nutritional support they need to reach and exceed their goals. However, we also know that everyone likes to go out and have a good time every once in a while. So, let loose and have fun. Know that you will NOT have to pay for your fun with a hangover in the morning?. because you chose ReHab!

[size=+1]HIGHLIGHTS[/size]
Increases Hydration levels
Volumizes Cells
Replaces depleted Electrolytes
Increases blood Flow
Removal of Congeners and Toxins
B-Vitamins and Amino Acids for Energy
Methylcobalamin for CNS Recovery
Improved Liver Recovery
Increases Alertness and Concentration
Decreases Nausea
Quicker Immune System Recovery
Reduction of Damage from Toxins
Improved overall mood and wellbeing

[size=+1]We are looking for 50 people to try ReHab, and give us a review of how it worked for them.[/size]

[size=+1]What we want:[/size]
Name:

Weight:

How often do you drink:

What do you usually drink when you do go out:

Usually get hangovers:

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :

Why should you be selected as a tester:

When do you think you will test by if chosen:

[size=+1]Samples will be ready to ship in about a week, so I will be picking people in groups of 10. I will be choosing testers by using a random number generator to keep it fair.

Also, more information about this product will be released throughout next week.

Sorry, US only
[/size]

Thanks to all that apply!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
On the up side, Logging this product would give me an excuse to drink heavily ....

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Name: JOHN

Weight:202

How often do you drink:5-8 TIMES A MONTH

What do you usually drink when you do go out: We mostly drink alot of champagne , and mixed drinks not to much beer , but when we mix the 2 hangovers are intencified.

Usually get hangovers: Well sence i dont drink that ofter i wake up feeling like crap and it lasts all day.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : N/A

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : N/A

Why should you be selected as a tester: Well i give honest detailed logs. I also want my girl to try this cause we drink together and sence were not use to drinking we both always have terrible hang-overs day after which turns into her and i become *******s to each other, i'd really like to see the effect on this aspect of it all maybe chill us both out that were not at each others throats all day.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: ASAP, will have log up and running first weekend after receiving product.

tims03redfire

Awards
Name: JOHN

Weight:202

How often do you drink:5-8 TIMES A MONTH

What do you usually drink when you do go out: We mostly drink alot of champagne , and mixed drinks not to much beer , but when we mix the 2 hangovers are intencified.

Usually get hangovers: Well sence i dont drink that ofter i wake up feeling like crap and it lasts all day.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : N/A

Why should you be selected as a tester: Well i give honest detailed logs. I also want my girl to try this cause we drink together and sence were not use to drinking we both always have terrible hang-overs day after which turns into her and i become *******s to each other, i'd really like to see the effect on this aspect of it all maybe chill us both out that were not at each others throats all day.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: ASAP, will have log up and running first weekend after receiving product.
Got your PM and I will get you both a sample. :)

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Name: Jason

Weight: 232

How often do you drink: 2 to 4 a month on the weekends

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Many Mixed drinks,

Usually get hangovers: sometimes, its many a crappy felling all day and don't go away till the afternoon.

Why should you be selected as a tester: Honestly this would be my first test on here I will try to give the most honest and truthful log about this product. And I'm always telling friends about a good product if I find one.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: When ever I get it. But will be used on the weekend.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 175

How often do you drink: 3-4 Times a month.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Vodka and Tonic or Beer.

Usually get hangovers: Yes.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I think i should be selected, because I can put this stuff to the ultimate test. I generally pick one weekend night a week to drink and I do it pretty hard on that one night. Unfortunately, that results in some nasty hangovers. Anything that helps would certainly be a welcome addition to my supplement arsenal.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within a week or so.

warjcowksi

warjcowksi

Awards
Name: Adrian

How often do you drink: Maybe a drink or two 3 nights per week and heavier (5+) drinking once per month

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Vodka/Sprite, beer

Usually get hangovers: Only after heavy nights

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nope

Why should you be selected as a tester: Weekends are wasted because of hang-overs. I look forward to spending the day with her, but I end up laying on the couch.

Thanks for the opportunity!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to see so many interested in this. Keep the apps coming. Cant wait to get my hands on some of this

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm game!

Weight: 235

How often do you drink: 1-2 a week (Fridays and or Saturdays)

What do you usually drink when you do go out: mmm BEER

Usually get hangovers: Occassionally

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

Why should you be selected as a tester: Because there isn't a good reason why I shouldn't be a tester :laugh: I'd be good because the older I get, the tougher it is for me to recover from a night of drinking the next day. If this would help, that would be great!

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Right away.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What we want:
Name: Royd

Weight: 200lbs

How often do you drink: Most weekends

Everything

Usually get hangovers:
Depends how late I stay out but generally yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : no

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none

Why should you be selected as a tester: Cuz I'll drink all night for Nimbus. :D

When do you think you will test by if chosen: ASAP

tims03redfire

Awards
On the up side, Logging this product would give me an excuse to drink heavily ....
Name: Jason

Weight: 232

How often do you drink: 2 to 4 a month on the weekends

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Many Mixed drinks,

Usually get hangovers: sometimes, its many a crappy felling all day and don't go away till the afternoon.

Why should you be selected as a tester: Honestly this would be my first test on here I will try to give the most honest and truthful log about this product. And I'm always telling friends about a good product if I find one.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: When ever I get it. But will be used on the weekend.

How often do you drink: 3-4 Times a month.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Vodka and Tonic or Beer.

Usually get hangovers: Yes.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None.

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I think i should be selected, because I can put this stuff to the ultimate test. I generally pick one weekend night a week to drink and I do it pretty hard on that one night. Unfortunately, that results in some nasty hangovers. Anything that helps would certainly be a welcome addition to my supplement arsenal.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within a week or so.
Subbed to put up app later. :)

Name: Adrian

How often do you drink: Maybe a drink or two 3 nights per week and heavier (5+) drinking once per month

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Vodka/Sprite, beer

Usually get hangovers: Only after heavy nights

Why should you be selected as a tester: Weekends are wasted because of hang-overs. I look forward to spending the day with her, but I end up laying on the couch.

Thanks for the opportunity!
I'm game!

Weight: 235

How often do you drink: 1-2 a week (Fridays and or Saturdays)

What do you usually drink when you do go out: mmm BEER

Usually get hangovers: Occassionally

Why should you be selected as a tester: Because there isn't a good reason why I shouldn't be a tester :laugh: I'd be good because the older I get, the tougher it is for me to recover from a night of drinking the next day. If this would help, that would be great!

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Right away.
What we want:
Name: Royd

Weight: 200lbs

How often do you drink: Most weekends

Everything

Usually get hangovers:
Depends how late I stay out but generally yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : no

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : none

Why should you be selected as a tester: Cuz I'll drink all night for Nimbus. :D

When do you think you will test by if chosen: ASAP
[size=+1]Guys send me your shipping info please....Thanks.[/size]

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I know some people who could use this tonight... I won't be one of them though

tims03redfire

Awards
Still tons of samples available....come on guys!

:party:​

crazilyfter42

Awards
Name: Crazylyfter42

Weight: 190lbs

How often do you drink: Atleast once a weekend sometimes twice depending on what is going on, my schedule, amount and quality of ladies available to party, and if i feel like getting wild.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: beer/liquor...I am currently on a clear liquor and diet soda mix b/c I am cutting and limiting calories. But I will make an exception and change this for a night for the test if you would like.

Usually get hangovers: Yes, I usually get headaches, nausea, tired, etc...depends on what I drink, how much, and if I hydrate well before I go to bed.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I will give an honest review of your product. As a college student I do my fair share of drinking and something to rid me of hangovers would literally be a god send. I have tried everything possible up to this point, some things have worked better than others, but nothing has definitively worked. Hangovers always impede my production for the day and between college, work, and training this really ends up being an issue for me.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: The weekend after I receive the product. My weekends usually start on thursday (college night) depending on my work schedule. But if you could some how have your ninja monkeys speed it over to me tonight I would be glad to test it out, big party in the works to cap off spring break!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id have to research a few of the things cause I dont know what they do and how they work. I really don't have the time to research of the ingredients. With that said, Nimbus and its owner, if its the same guy have helped me in the past with nutrition advice..and I vouch for them. Good luck everyone.

(the guy that used to do Flex type workouts and now do more reps and stay lean are you still on here and is your training and nutrition still the same?) I forget his name its been a couple years

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The new lable looks better tim! More info and less visual noise. I dont drink often but put back approx 30oz two weeks ago i could have used this. Too bad im canadian , *sign* sooo many missed opporunities on this site...

moondg29

Awards
Name: Ryan

Weight: 210

How often do you drink: 1-2x a week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Bacardi Rum, Beer

Usually get hangovers: Depends on how heavily I drink.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'm in college and would love to use rehab on a heavy drinking night.

When do you think you will test by if chosen - First weekend :D

tims03redfire

Awards
Name: Crazylyfter42

Weight: 190lbs

How often do you drink: Atleast once a weekend sometimes twice depending on what is going on, my schedule, amount and quality of ladies available to party, and if i feel like getting wild.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: beer/liquor...I am currently on a clear liquor and diet soda mix b/c I am cutting and limiting calories. But I will make an exception and change this for a night for the test if you would like.

Usually get hangovers: Yes, I usually get headaches, nausea, tired, etc...depends on what I drink, how much, and if I hydrate well before I go to bed.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I will give an honest review of your product. As a college student I do my fair share of drinking and something to rid me of hangovers would literally be a god send. I have tried everything possible up to this point, some things have worked better than others, but nothing has definitively worked. Hangovers always impede my production for the day and between college, work, and training this really ends up being an issue for me.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: The weekend after I receive the product. My weekends usually start on thursday (college night) depending on my work schedule. But if you could some how have your ninja monkeys speed it over to me tonight I would be glad to test it out, big party in the works to cap off spring break!
The new lable looks better tim! More info and less visual noise. I dont drink often but put back approx 30oz two weeks ago i could have used this. Too bad im canadian , *sign* sooo many missed opporunities on this site...
Name: Ryan

Weight: 210

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Bacardi Rum, Beer

Usually get hangovers: Depends on how heavily I drink.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : No

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'm in college and would love to use rehab on a heavy drinking night.

When do you think you will test by if chosen - First weekend :D
[size=+1]Will the following people please send me there shipping info.

As for Canadians...I would like your shipping info as well...as we are going to do our best to get these samples to you.
[/size]

Id have to research a few of the things cause I dont know what they do and how they work. I really don't have the time to research of the ingredients. With that said, Nimbus and its owner, if its the same guy have helped me in the past with nutrition advice..and I vouch for them. Good luck everyone.

(the guy that used to do Flex type workouts and now do more reps and stay lean are you still on here and is your training and nutrition still the same?) I forget his name its been a couple years
[size=+1]Thanks a ton for the positive comments![/size]

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Will the following people please send me there shipping info.

As for Canadians...I would like your shipping info as well...as we are going to do our best to get these samples to you.
[/size]

[size=+1][/color]Thanks a ton for the positive comments![/size][/color]
solid company!

Zombie Inc

Awards
Name: Alex

Weight: 204

How often do you drink: Daily, weekly. Depends really.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beer

Usually get hangovers: yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : none

none

Because I like to drink, but hate hangovers!

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Probably the weekend after I receive the product.

tims03redfire

Awards
Name: Alex

Weight: 204

How often do you drink: Daily, weekly. Depends really.

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beer

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : none

none

Because I like to drink, but hate hangovers!

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Probably the weekend after I receive the product.
Send me your shipping info!

Thanks

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 185

How often do you drink: drink or DRINK? - usually DRINK at least 1 night a weekend....what can I say, I like to have fun :)

What do you usually drink when you do go out: typically mixed drinks containing vodka. But I've been known to hit the wine or beer as well.

Usually get hangovers: Absolutely and I hate it!

1. Because I have some HORRIBLE hangovers. In fact this past weekend I had like a 2 day hangover and ruined my entire Saturday b/c I didn't feel like doing anything.
2. I'll put my hangover up against any supplement and it'll give you a run for your money ;) - If you can take care of some of my killer headaches you can take care of anything.
3. I have friends I can recommend it to who would enjoy it as well Or sell it for a profit..j/k

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within 5-8 days of receiving it.

someonehs

Awards
Woah missed the canadian portion, tossing in my app for sure!!! So excited!

Name: Sean

Weight: 180

What do you usually drink when you do go out: everything really... like beer / vodka (not in the same drink!)

Usually get hangovers: Nearly all the time, although the hangover type varies... IE headache, stomache, etc. etc.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nadda!

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nadda!

Why should you be selected as a tester: I've used RU21, chaser, and one other hangover product (can't remember the name)... RU21 used to work very well, then not so much, not sure if the product changed, or I drank more.

When do you think you will test by if chosen - The following weekend!

Thanks so much!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My Rehab App!

Name: Kevin Kriston

Weight:228

How often do you drink: 2-3 times per week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Shots and Beer

Usually get hangovers: Yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None

Why should you be selected as a tester: I get hangovers with anything more than a few (3-4) DRINKS... I am also very consistent in my volume and regularity of comsumption.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: As soon as needed.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Name:Colin O'Malley

Weight:185

How often do you drink:5-7 nights per week

What do you usually drink when you do go out:Guinness Draught and MOAR Guinness Draught,maybe a car bomb or two on occasion.I usually have around 6-8 drinks,1-2 nights per week when I go out.I'll have 1-3 nightly when I'm around the house,but usually just 1 Guinness shortly after getting back from the gym or work.

Usually get hangovers:Yes (at 6-8 drinks,not so much at 1-3 beers)

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n/a

Why should you be selected as a tester:I have good attention to detail and I don't suffer from too much of an adverse reaction to alcohol in moderate (to fairly copious) amounts.

When do you think you will test by if chosen:I'll start logging within a day of receiving the samples.

tims03redfire

Awards
Open To All Canadians, so get those apps in.

:jaw:​

tims03redfire

Awards

Weight: 185

How often do you drink: drink or DRINK? - usually DRINK at least 1 night a weekend....what can I say, I like to have fun :)

What do you usually drink when you do go out: typically mixed drinks containing vodka. But I've been known to hit the wine or beer as well.

Usually get hangovers: Absolutely and I hate it!

1. Because I have some HORRIBLE hangovers. In fact this past weekend I had like a 2 day hangover and ruined my entire Saturday b/c I didn't feel like doing anything.
2. I'll put my hangover up against any supplement and it'll give you a run for your money ;) - If you can take care of some of my killer headaches you can take care of anything.
3. I have friends I can recommend it to who would enjoy it as well Or sell it for a profit..j/k

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within 5-8 days of receiving it.
Woah missed the canadian portion, tossing in my app for sure!!! So excited!

Name: Sean

Weight: 180

What do you usually drink when you do go out: everything really... like beer / vodka (not in the same drink!)

Usually get hangovers: Nearly all the time, although the hangover type varies... IE headache, stomache, etc. etc.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nadda!

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nadda!

Why should you be selected as a tester: I've used RU21, chaser, and one other hangover product (can't remember the name)... RU21 used to work very well, then not so much, not sure if the product changed, or I drank more.

When do you think you will test by if chosen - The following weekend!

Thanks so much!
Name: Kevin Kriston

Weight:228

How often do you drink: 2-3 times per week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Shots and Beer

Usually get hangovers: Yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None

Why should you be selected as a tester: I get hangovers with anything more than a few (3-4) DRINKS... I am also very consistent in my volume and regularity of comsumption.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: As soon as needed.
Name:Colin O'Malley

How often do you drink:5-7 nights per week

What do you usually drink when you do go out:Guinness Draught and MOAR Guinness Draught,maybe a car bomb or two on occasion.I usually have around 6-8 drinks,1-2 nights per week when I go out.I'll have 1-3 nightly when I'm around the house,but usually just 1 Guinness shortly after getting back from the gym or work.

Usually get hangovers:Yes (at 6-8 drinks,not so much at 1-3 beers)

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n/a

Why should you be selected as a tester:I have good attention to detail and I don't suffer from too much of an adverse reaction to alcohol in moderate (to fairly copious) amounts.

When do you think you will test by if chosen:I'll start logging within a day of receiving the samples.
Send me your shipping info guys!

Open To All Canadians, so get those apps in.

:jaw:​

muller

muller

Awards

Weight: 190ish

How often do you drink: once or twice a week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: cheap tequila and cheap beer :bandit:

Usually get hangovers: yep

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : chronic mary jane puffer

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'll give a true accurate write-up of my results using the product. I've been interested in these for a while but never wanted to throw the money out on a maybe.. this could be good for both of us.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: this weekend

protempsfish

Awards
Name: Chris

How often do you drink: 3x/week

What do you usually drink when you do go out:beer

Usually get hangovers:yes

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :no

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :no

Why should you be selected as a tester: have used alcohol for many years and know all the 'cures for hangovers'
When do you think you will test by if chosen: shortly after receiving
PM Sent
Thanks for the opportunity :)

Last edited:
JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when to expect delivery

someonehs

Awards
Awesome, thanks for letting canadians in! PM'd you my info!!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What time frame are we looking at for shipping?

supplementpimp

Awards
Name: Mike

Weight: 171

How often do you drink: 1-2x week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beers, occasional wine or vodka rocks

Usually get hangovers: If 3 or more beers or 3/4 bottle of wine or more

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :NO

Why should you be selected as a tester: Im the occassional drinker who doesn't like to drink more than a few due to what the affects are the next day.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within two weeks of getting product.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 185-190

How often do you drink: Most Thursdays and Saturdays. Many Fridays as well

What do you usually drink when you do go out: shots and beer.

Usually get hangovers: yes, almost always some sort of hangover.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I will give detailed response about many different areas, anything I notice I will make a note of and put in my response. I am a college student and play rugby. I am most interested in using this for Thursday nights to rid my Fridays of hangovers. I also like to test how it will hold up to drinking 3 days in a row.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: I can test this the next weekend after i receive it. at the latest with in two weeks.

tims03redfire

Awards

Weight: 190ish

How often do you drink: once or twice a week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: cheap tequila and cheap beer :bandit:

Usually get hangovers: yep

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : nope

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : chronic mary jane puffer

Why should you be selected as a tester: I'll give a true accurate write-up of my results using the product. I've been interested in these for a while but never wanted to throw the money out on a maybe.. this could be good for both of us.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: this weekend

Weight: 171

How often do you drink: 1-2x week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beers, occasional wine or vodka rocks

Usually get hangovers: If 3 or more beers or 3/4 bottle of wine or more

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :NO

Why should you be selected as a tester: Im the occassional drinker who doesn't like to drink more than a few due to what the affects are the next day.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within two weeks of getting product.

Weight: 185-190

How often do you drink: Most Thursdays and Saturdays. Many Fridays as well

What do you usually drink when you do go out: shots and beer.

Usually get hangovers: yes, almost always some sort of hangover.

Why should you be selected as a tester: I will give detailed response about many different areas, anything I notice I will make a note of and put in my response. I am a college student and play rugby. I am most interested in using this for Thursday nights to rid my Fridays of hangovers. I also like to test how it will hold up to drinking 3 days in a row.

When do you think you will test by if chosen: I can test this the next weekend after i receive it. at the latest with in two weeks.
Send me your shipping info guys.

tims03redfire

Awards
Guys feel free to post a link to your review in here.....Thanks.

someonehs

Awards
yah, i was hoping to see some reviews, haven't seen any yet. Hoping mine shows up today, got a double header weekend comming up! Although I doubt it, it'll probably take forever to get to canada

muller

muller

Awards
sweet!! thanks for the selection, sent you my info just now

someonehs

Awards
damn, wish I had my sample last night, i'm dying here, if this works you will be billionaires!

hucfinn

hucfinn

Awards
Name: hucfinn

Weight:200

How often do you drink: 4 times a week

What do you usually drink when you do go out: vodka

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : no

Why should you be selected as a tester:I keep records

When do you think you will test by if chosen: Now

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Would this help for exertion headaches as well?