Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Name:Colin O'Malley

    Age: 33

    Weight:185

    How often do you drink:5-7 nights per week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out:Guinness Draught and MOAR Guinness Draught,maybe a car bomb or two on occasion.I usually have around 6-8 drinks,1-2 nights per week when I go out.I'll have 1-3 nightly when I'm around the house,but usually just 1 Guinness shortly after getting back from the gym or work.

    Usually get hangovers:Yes (at 6-8 drinks,not so much at 1-3 beers)

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n/a

    Why should you be selected as a tester:I have good attention to detail and I don't suffer from too much of an adverse reaction to alcohol in moderate (to fairly copious) amounts.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen:I'll start logging within a day of receiving the samples.

  2. Exclamation


    Open To All Canadians, so get those apps in.


    •   
       

  3. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Age: 31

    Weight: 185

    How often do you drink: drink or DRINK? - usually DRINK at least 1 night a weekend....what can I say, I like to have fun

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: typically mixed drinks containing vodka. But I've been known to hit the wine or beer as well.

    Usually get hangovers: Absolutely and I hate it!

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : No

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

    Why should you be selected as a tester:
    1. Because I have some HORRIBLE hangovers. In fact this past weekend I had like a 2 day hangover and ruined my entire Saturday b/c I didn't feel like doing anything.
    2. I'll put my hangover up against any supplement and it'll give you a run for your money - If you can take care of some of my killer headaches you can take care of anything.
    3. I have friends I can recommend it to who would enjoy it as well Or sell it for a profit..j/k

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within 5-8 days of receiving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by someonehs View Post
    Woah missed the canadian portion, tossing in my app for sure!!! So excited!

    Name: Sean

    Age: 26

    Weight: 180

    How often do you drink: 1-2x a week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: everything really... like beer / vodka (not in the same drink!)

    Usually get hangovers: Nearly all the time, although the hangover type varies... IE headache, stomache, etc. etc.

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : Nadda!

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : Nadda!

    Why should you be selected as a tester: I've used RU21, chaser, and one other hangover product (can't remember the name)... RU21 used to work very well, then not so much, not sure if the product changed, or I drank more.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen - The following weekend!


    Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Name: Kevin Kriston

    Age: (Must be 21 or older) 27

    Weight:228

    How often do you drink: 2-3 times per week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: Shots and Beer

    Usually get hangovers: Yes

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : None

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

    Why should you be selected as a tester: I get hangovers with anything more than a few (3-4) DRINKS... I am also very consistent in my volume and regularity of comsumption.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: As soon as needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Name:Colin O'Malley

    Age: 33

    Weight:185

    How often do you drink:5-7 nights per week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out:Guinness Draught and MOAR Guinness Draught,maybe a car bomb or two on occasion.I usually have around 6-8 drinks,1-2 nights per week when I go out.I'll have 1-3 nightly when I'm around the house,but usually just 1 Guinness shortly after getting back from the gym or work.

    Usually get hangovers:Yes (at 6-8 drinks,not so much at 1-3 beers)

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :No

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :n/a

    Why should you be selected as a tester:I have good attention to detail and I don't suffer from too much of an adverse reaction to alcohol in moderate (to fairly copious) amounts.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen:I'll start logging within a day of receiving the samples.
    Send me your shipping info guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Open To All Canadians, so get those apps in.



  4. Age: 22

    Weight: 190ish

    How often do you drink: once or twice a week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: cheap tequila and cheap beer

    Usually get hangovers: yep

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : nope

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : chronic mary jane puffer

    Why should you be selected as a tester: I'll give a true accurate write-up of my results using the product. I've been interested in these for a while but never wanted to throw the money out on a maybe.. this could be good for both of us.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: this weekend

  5. Name: Chris

    Age: 38
    Weight:185

    How often do you drink: 3x/week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out:beer

    Usually get hangovers:yes

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :no

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :no

    Why should you be selected as a tester: have used alcohol for many years and know all the 'cures for hangovers'
    When do you think you will test by if chosen: shortly after receiving
    PM Sent
    Thanks for the opportunity
    Last edited by protempsfish; 03-26-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: forgot info
    •   
       


  6. Any idea when to expect delivery

  7. Awesome, thanks for letting canadians in! PM'd you my info!!

  8. PM'd. Thank for the oppurtunity!

  9. What time frame are we looking at for shipping?

  10. I received mine. I'll get to drinkin.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I received mine. I'll get to drinkin.
    Drink one for me....

    What ya drinking?

  12. Name: Mike

    Age: 37

    Weight: 171

    How often do you drink: 1-2x week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beers, occasional wine or vodka rocks

    Usually get hangovers: If 3 or more beers or 3/4 bottle of wine or more

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :NO

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

    Why should you be selected as a tester: Im the occassional drinker who doesn't like to drink more than a few due to what the affects are the next day.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within two weeks of getting product.

  13. Name: Mike

    Age: (Must be 21 or older) 23

    Weight: 185-190

    How often do you drink: Most Thursdays and Saturdays. Many Fridays as well

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: shots and beer.

    Usually get hangovers: yes, almost always some sort of hangover.

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : N/A

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

    Why should you be selected as a tester: I will give detailed response about many different areas, anything I notice I will make a note of and put in my response. I am a college student and play rugby. I am most interested in using this for Thursday nights to rid my Fridays of hangovers. I also like to test how it will hold up to drinking 3 days in a row.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: I can test this the next weekend after i receive it. at the latest with in two weeks.
  14. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by muller View Post
    Age: 22

    Weight: 190ish

    How often do you drink: once or twice a week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: cheap tequila and cheap beer

    Usually get hangovers: yep

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : nope

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : chronic mary jane puffer

    Why should you be selected as a tester: I'll give a true accurate write-up of my results using the product. I've been interested in these for a while but never wanted to throw the money out on a maybe.. this could be good for both of us.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: this weekend
    Quote Originally Posted by supplementpimp View Post
    Name: Mike

    Age: 37

    Weight: 171

    How often do you drink: 1-2x week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: Beers, occasional wine or vodka rocks

    Usually get hangovers: If 3 or more beers or 3/4 bottle of wine or more

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) :NO

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

    Why should you be selected as a tester: Im the occassional drinker who doesn't like to drink more than a few due to what the affects are the next day.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: Within two weeks of getting product.
    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Name: Mike

    Age: (Must be 21 or older) 23

    Weight: 185-190

    How often do you drink: Most Thursdays and Saturdays. Many Fridays as well

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: shots and beer.

    Usually get hangovers: yes, almost always some sort of hangover.

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : N/A

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

    Why should you be selected as a tester: I will give detailed response about many different areas, anything I notice I will make a note of and put in my response. I am a college student and play rugby. I am most interested in using this for Thursday nights to rid my Fridays of hangovers. I also like to test how it will hold up to drinking 3 days in a row.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: I can test this the next weekend after i receive it. at the latest with in two weeks.
    Send me your shipping info guys.
  15. Thumbs up


    Guys feel free to post a link to your review in here.....Thanks.

  16. yah, i was hoping to see some reviews, haven't seen any yet. Hoping mine shows up today, got a double header weekend comming up! Although I doubt it, it'll probably take forever to get to canada

  17. sweet!! thanks for the selection, sent you my info just now

  18. damn, wish I had my sample last night, i'm dying here, if this works you will be billionaires!

  19. Name: hucfinn

    Age: (Must be 21 or older) 42

    Weight:200

    How often do you drink: 4 times a week

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: vodka

    Usually get hangovers: yes

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : no

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : no

    Why should you be selected as a tester:I keep records

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: Now

  20. Would this help for exertion headaches as well?

  21. Name: Shane

    Age: (Must be 21 or older) 21

    Weight: 220

    How often do you drink: Weekends

    What do you usually drink when you do go out: mixed drinks ( love my long island and pearl harbors) and beer

    Usually get hangovers: terrible

    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be specific) : N/A

    Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs : None

    Why should you be selected as a tester: I get terrible hangovers that nothing can help with, nothing! I will provide a detailed honest response that will hopefully show others the effectiveness of this product.

    When do you think you will test by if chosen: Whenever I get it..My birthday is in 3 weeks so this could get a phenominal test

  22. I still have not recieved anything....just to update you.
  23. My review



  24. Received my sample today. Thanks Nimbus! Should be able to give this product a go on Friday.
  25. Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  26. glad that it is going well. Seems to be a solid product for the "drinking" crowd

  27. Got my sample and gave it the try I had promised. Drank about 7 beers....in about two hours. Let's just say I didn't have a lot of time. This combination of time and quantity would no doubt have hurt the next day. Finished drinking around 8:30 too the PM pack and hit the rack. Woke up @ 4:30 for my morning WO. Killed the AM pack. I noticed just getting out of bed I felt no pain at all. After the AM pack kicked in I felt alert and pretty damn good. I will however bitch about the Niacin flush I got. I hate Niacin. Wasn't a ridiculous flush but enough to piss me off @ 4:30 in the morning. Overall I can say that ReHab definetly took the pain out of some moderate drinking. Be interested in trying it on a Celebration night with a greater amount of alcohol. Thanks for this Op Nimbus. I will purchase in the future.

  28. just got my packs in, can't wait for the weekend! Will post a detailed review saturday/sunday morning, depending what goes down.

  29. Haven't received mine yet....hopefully it shows up soon. I need to let loose this weekend
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rehab by Nimbus Nutrition Review
    By crazilyfter42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:27 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition wants you to try...ReHab!
    By tims03redfire in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Log in
Log in