WELCOME 2 [New] LG Science Reps!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The Story:

Lg Sciences required 2 more reps, to provide help and knowlege on the boards both here and else where. With Lg rapidly expanding its line of products, active reps were needed.

The Men for the Job:

It is my pleasure to welcome two new reps to the Lg Science team. I feel these two reps will not only provide excellent service to LG but also to AM, and also to you guys, the readers.

These two individuals have been contributing members for a while now, and are certainly held in high regard, for their honesty, knowledge and willingness to help others. They also ran some top top logs.

So without further adieu, please welcome Irish Cannon and Liftergym33 to the team.

Current Lg Science Team:

The Boss man:
LegalGear

The Scientist:
sethroberts

The Reps:
1)3clipseGT (Head Rep)
2)CraigMatthew
3)Aggravated
4)SwoleONE
5)Liftergym33
6)Irish Cannon

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...The Men for the Job:

It is my pleasure to welcome two new reps to the Lg Science team. I feel these two reps will not only provide excellent service to LG but also to AM, and also to you guys, the readers.

These two individuals have been contributing members for a while now, and are certainly held in high regard, for their honesty, knowledge and willingness to help others. They also ran some top top logs.

So without further adieu, please welcome Irish Cannon and Liftergym33 to the team...
Congrats on the position, guys :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Story:

Lg Sciences required 2 more reps, to provide help and knowlege on the boards both here and else where. With Lg rapidly expanding its line of products, active reps were needed.

The Men for the Job:

So without further adieu, please welcome Irish Cannon and Liftergym33 to the team.

Current Lg Science Team:

The Boss man:
LegalGear

The Scientist:
sethroberts

The Reps:
1)3clipseGT (Head Rep)
2)CraigMatthew
3)Aggravated
4)SwoleONE
5)Liftergym33
6)Irish Cannon
a huge thanks to the entire Lg science team! This is one top notch company to rep for. Thanks for the outstanding words and respect Craig! It would be my pleasure to fill this great position, I'll do my best! this one heck of a team! Irish Cannon is a highly valuable addition to this team:thumbsup:

~LG33~

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Glad to have both of you guys on board!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
awesome rep choices L.G!..congrats to irish cannon and liftergym!:)
slick.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so excited to be a part of the team! I've always been impressed with LG Sciences, and my respect for the company has grown exponentially over the last year. The products have never let me down, nor has the company itself.

I look forward to working with everyone at LG Sciences, and am also looking forward to further stretching out my support to all of the members on Anabolic Minds.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
The Reps:
1)3clipseGT (Head Rep)
2)CraigMatthew
3)Aggravated
4)SwoleONE
5)Liftergym33
6)Irish Cannon
is distilled water gone from the rep list?

also, as said on the other thread, congrats both of you guys.

[x] really
[x] good
[x] choices

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
a huge thanks to the entire Lg science team! This is one top notch company to rep for. Thanks for the outstanding words and respect Craig! It would be my pleasure to fill this great position, I'll do my best! this one heck of a team! Irish Cannon is a highly valuable addition to this team:thumbsup:

~LG33~
No problem man, you'll do a great job I'm sure :)

awesome rep choices L.G!..congrats to irish cannon and liftergym!:)
slick.
Agreed, great choices ;)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent had much experience With the Cannon :D lifter is a top dude! Congrats boys.
Craig: Does this mean they have to take orders from a Kiwi? :laugh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I havent had much experience With the Cannon :D lifter is a top dude! Congrats boys.
Craig: Does this mean they have to take orders from a Kiwi? :laugh:
hah suppose so, except I take order from an American. So guess in the end they still win :p

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome choices guys, congrats

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congratulations to lg and the supplement industry as a whole for doing so well in an ailing economy. almost every business sector i can think of is cutting back.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yay! congratulations guys! :D I've wondered for a while why IC hasn't been a rep! :p

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well done guys, great news.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
congratz :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In case you missed it in the other thread, congrats gentlemen! :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol, we should take a poll to see how many people ARE NOT reps anymore lol.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
The Story:

The Men for the Job:

Current Lg Science Team:

The Boss man:
LegalGear

The Scientist:
sethroberts

The Reps:
1)3clipseGT (Head Rep)
2)CraigMatthew
3)Aggravated
4)SwoleONE
5)Liftergym33
6)Irish Cannon