Need Help Deciding Who TWO Bottles of Avant Labs NAPALM Goes To . . .

Which two competitors deserve a bottle of Avant Labs NAPALM?

• bassgod

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • dafax

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • futurepilot

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • johnjesica

• metroba

• panther

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • p5sky

• smeton-yea

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Texaslifter

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • vikinginc

Votes: 20 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hi fellas,

Avant Labs pitched in on the online bodybuilding show we had here on am.com early February, and wanted to reward two competitors with one bottle each of the NAPALM.

We need YOUR help deciding which two competitors take home these prizes. Please vote for your choice.

Teen class:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/115698-mental-texas-show.html

Below 175 Class:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/115694-mental-texas-show.html

175-205 Class:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/115696-mental-texas-show.html

205+ Class:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/115697-mental-texas-show.html

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It only lets you vote once, I vote for Dafox and Vikinginc.

And if it matters, you spelled Dafox wrong.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since this is a poll I'm voting for myself...Thanks for making the poll Viking

I think the higher bodyfat people could use it most....

as far as overall winners My choices are Viking and Texas

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since this is a poll I'm voting for myself...Thanks for making the poll Viking

I think the higher bodyfat people could use it most....

as far as overall winners My choices are Viking and Texas
But it is more effective for BF< 12%. I am sure you would not see much difference if you are at 15%, this is fine tuning, not fat loss supp.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
But it is more effective for BF< 12%. I am sure you would not see much difference if you are at 15%, this is fine tuning, not fat loss supp.
agreed......now who to vote for.....hmmmmmmm

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
It only lets you vote once, I vote for Dafox and Vikinginc.

And if it matters, you spelled Dafox wrong.
Yes, only one vote. Now I'm starting to regret it, being that not too many people tuned in and are familiar with who's who of the competition. Two choices would've been a bit better, and I now realize . . .

-- I don't think it matters about DaFAX' name being misspelled. We all know who he is ! haha .. Though, let me underline, I meant no disrespect to DaFOX for the misspelling.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. It's primarily used to get rid of the most stubborn areas towards the end of a cut .. The 'left-overs' in the lower abdomen area, as this tends to be the most difficult area to shred up.

For those of a higher bodyfat percentage, due to the extra water/fat mass, the Napalm wouldn't be as suitable for such a user.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. It's primarily used to get rid of the most stubborn areas towards the end of a cut .. The 'left-overs' in the lower abdomen area, as this tends to be the most difficult area to shred up.

For those of a higher bodyfat percentage, due to the extra water/fat mass, the Napalm wouldn't be as suitable for such a user.
Agreed. My vote went to the peoples of Norway, Vikinginc.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. My vote went to the peoples of Norway, Vikinginc.

Thank you, Sam ! And also for bringing back homeland memories . . . :burnout:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok whats the deal with this poll? It says choose two folks, It only let me pick 1, i thought I would be able to go back and vote for the second time but it didnt, My picks were smeton and viking. My one vote went to viking but I can not go back and vote for smeton, so some how we need to add one to him..

some one chime in about this???

Edit: Maybe a Mod can add one:think:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good luck to all my peeps in this competition!

Damn Viking...those are some amazing pics! you've obviously been dedicated for some time there bud!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted for p5sky :cheers:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I voted for p5sky :cheers:
Thanks man! Us older guys, 40+, need a lot more help with fat loss than the 20 somethings. I remember when I could not gain fat though I ate tons of junk food.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for your information fella's I had at least two votes that went to Viking when Im there first choice. so you only get one vote not two. Viking set this poll up incorrectly. Viking edit your first post

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Just for your information fella's I had at least two votes that went to Viking when Im there first choice. so you only get one vote not two. Viking set this poll up incorrectly. Viking edit your first post
I don't really understand what you're trying to convey there .. rephrase.

Every user can vote ONCE only. That's how I set it up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
It's not a huge deal because viking is not even the leader. Regardless if you had those votes or not you would still be in third where you are. You aren't in the bodyfat range for it to be effective anyways.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not a huge deal because viking is not even the leader. Regardless if you had those votes or not you would still be in third where you are. You aren't in the bodyfat range for it to be effective anyways.
actually Im on a cutting body fat diet little buddy in just a little while and can use it coming up . the bottles goes to the two who has the most votes as Im the one who got these two bottles available for competitors! Got it MKr. Im on a million Ais and test booster at 19 years old ! In fact i haven't stopped dieting=)..ARM IS GETTING WELL AND JUST STARTING TO USE CREATINE AND BETA ALANINE and at 230. starting to actually look decent and muscle memory has kicked it I can no way push the weights I used to. coming baack from an injury you start off slow! It feels so good to be able to train again and my libido is though the roof just ffrom training. watch out! lol

again dont take it as an insult Im simply telling you if I win I can use it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's gotten awkward in here :ntome:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't really understand what you're trying to convey there .. rephrase.

Every user can vote ONCE only. That's how I set it up.
thats not what you put in your first post after you rephrased it. you said people can vote twice. regardless I got enough pms telling me sorry I voted for X and your my first choice.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I say give it to me and save yourselves the headache. Can't please everyone, and someone is going to feel cheated. Either just send it to me or give them all a bottle, but give the "favorite" something extra. Oh don't tell the others, lol.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hi fellas,

Avant Labs pitched in on the online bodybuilding show we had here on am.com early February, and wanted to reward two competitors with one bottle each of the NAPALM.

We need YOUR help deciding which two competitors take home these prizes. Please vote for your choice.
'Choice' - not plural. I.e., everyone gets ONE vote.

- damn, dude .. this isn't a pissing contest. We've got 10 guys up for the Vote, and two will take away a bottle of Napalm. I.e. 8 people won't place 1st or 2nd. . Don't be so bitter.

.. and forgive me if you consider it rude, but PM'ing people and apologizing for not voting for said contestants .. ?! Really ?! How old are we ? Middle School ?

.. 'nuff said. One more day before the voting ends.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
thats not what you put in your first post after you rephrased it. you said people can vote twice. regardless I got enough pms telling me sorry I voted for X and your my first choice.

I DON'T SEE THE EDITING REVIEW/TIMING FOR MY 1ST POST. WHEN WAS IT EDITED? WHEN DID I SAY PEOPLE CAN VOTE TWICE? .. I didn't. And I never edited it. $hiiiit.

.. Daaaaamn, smeton, you're one helluva drama queen.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he took the idea of having two winners as being able to vote twice.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I think he took the idea of having two winners as being able to vote twice.
And some accidental language barriers emerge . . . I guess ?

If he took the 'idea' of that, then he shouldn't come and tell me I 'edited' my first post and initially 'said' that everyone had two votes. That's how people lose face .. just be honest and straight-forward from the get-go, and you can normally work through it. But trying to place blame because one is bitter .. that's WEAK.

I'm still trying to understand the theory around it though, Smeton. You had people who told you they were voting for YOU, and they also wanted ME [vikinginc] to win, so they casted the vote for ME first. And THIS is how you 'lost' two votes ? Or three ? Or maybe eight?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
actually Im on a cutting body fat diet little buddy in just a little while and can use it coming up . the bottles goes to the two who has the most votes as Im the one who got these two bottles available for competitors! Got it MKr. Im on a million Ais and test booster at 19 years old ! In fact i haven't stopped dieting=)..ARM IS GETTING WELL AND JUST STARTING TO USE CREATINE AND BETA ALANINE and at 230. starting to actually look decent and muscle memory has kicked it I can no way push the weights I used to. coming baack from an injury you start off slow! It feels so good to be able to train again and my libido is though the roof just ffrom training. watch out! lol

again dont take it as an insult Im simply telling you if I win I can use it.
I do not have a response for this. Honestly... was this necessary? Please show me what gave you the idea to think this was reasonable. I in no way attacked you, directly insulted you, or offended you. I don't mind taking a test booster and AI's here and there... to me it is better than all the other kids out drinking, partying, and doing drugs.

By the way I arranged this whole entire show so these would not even have been in mind had the show originally set up. I did my best to conduct the show and get Free prizes. Hell, I even am giving some of my own stash away so why are you so bitter towards me?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That confused me as well, I didn't notice any editing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for organizing this Tex. you can tell that these guys have really worked hard and put in the gym time!

good luck to all the contestants and great work!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And some accidental language barriers emerge . . . I guess ?

I'm still trying to understand the theory around it though, Smeton. You had people who told you they were voting for YOU, and they also wanted ME [vikinginc] to win, so they casted the vote for ME first. And THIS is how you 'lost' two votes ? Or three ? Or maybe eight?
Yes you are understanding it. yeah two or three

By the way I arranged this whole entire show so these would not even have been in mind had the show originally set up. I did my best to conduct the show and get Free prizes. Hell, I even am giving some of my own stash away so why are you so bitter towards me?
Your mistaken, I'm not bitter towards you.You stated I couldn't use it anyways and I corrected you.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yes you are understanding it. yeah two or three

Your mistaken, I'm not bitter towards you.You stated I couldn't use it anyways and I corrected you.
So then what is the reason for the direct attack Smeton? I did not give you a direct attack... so why the need to lash at me?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, I got 17 PMs from people saying that they wanted to vote for me . . . am I in the lead?

Since Smeton got these prizes for us I think he should get the other one, this all seems fair to me. WTF?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
The winners of the votes
Ahhh . . . aren't you a sneaky snake, smeton ?! You don't mean the actual winners . . you mean the [fortunate] winners of the VOTES [who weren't voted for because people wanted them to win, but they were mistakenly voted for] ?!

Seriously, smeton, you need to choose your words a little more carefully. Use a LITTLE more disgression. You DID directly attack Texas, remember your little 'Mr I take TONS of AIs and testosterone boosters' ?! I'm telling you this for your OWN sake; you're losing face talking to people like this. Grow up. Period.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
hey, I got 17 PMs from people saying that they wanted to vote for me . . . am I in the lead?

Since Smeton got these prizes for us I think he should get the other one, this all seems fair to me. WTF?
Uh oh, it looks like you bassgod are indeed the winners if this is the case ! 3 [current votes] + 17 [PM'd votes INTENDED for you but GIVEN to others] = 20 . .

I've got to go pimpin' myself again !

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[

The winners are JohnJessica and Bassgod, JohnJessica and Bassgod send me your information and youll get your bottles. That about solves it

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everyone disregard this poll. I don't know why Viking posted it as he had nothing to do with handing out these prizes! Decision is final

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow - this is the weirdest thread I have witnessed for a long time . . . :bandit:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
[

The winners are JohnJessica and Bassgod, JohnJessica and Bassgod send me your information and youll get your bottles. That about solves it
you mean viking and bassgod? John jessica only had 4 votes.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhhh, yeah, Viking had 18 votes and Bass had 21, did I miss something here?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I just read through this thread and seriously...........

But anyways, if my math is correct, it looks like 18 and 21 are higher than 4 right?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Are the votes tallied from the PMs or from the poll in this thread, or a combination? Honestly for integrity sake, and to avoid any doubt, I think the votes should only come from a public "legitimate" poll. I don't care who wins or loses, all of you did your best, and someone has to win. Too bad there were not enough prizes to have more categories or that consolation prizes can be given. If I could make a suggestion: The next time a contest is going to be held, provide a way for members to contribute, then the money collected can be used to get more prizes, jmo.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are the votes tallied from the PMs or from the poll in this thread, or a combination? Honestly for integrity sake, and to avoid any doubt, I think the votes should only come from a public "legitimate" poll. I don't care who wins or loses, all of you did your best, and someone has to win. Too bad there were not enough prizes to have more categories or that consolation prizes can be given. If I could make a suggestion: The next time a contest is going to be held, provide a way for members to contribute, then the money collected can be used to get more prizes, jmo.
We got plenty of prizes for everyone, these are just two of them. The poll should be counted from a Public Poll perspective. I think Smeton just made an error in who had the votes?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang does this mean I get a bottle with 4 votes...lmao cool. Regaurdless of who gets it, why is everyone fighting over this as if it was life and death. I dont understand it.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
everyone disregard this poll. I don't know why Viking posted it as he had nothing to do with handing out these prizes! Decision is final
Dude .. you're the most bitter guy I've come across in a looong time. First, you rep me and praise me for starting this Voting Poll to determine who gets them. Then, when 'losing votes' [like you say], you tell me and everyone else to disregard the poll, because ['who the f*ck] does vikinginc think he is since he had nothing to do with the contest/price awarding . .

Your intentions and actions confuse the hell outta me.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I got a NEG from smeton @ 4.00AM:

'you just lost because of this you would've won'

referring me to my #35 post. Actually, whoever has top two placings win .. who are you to say anything differently ?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a NEG from smeton @ 4.00AM:

'you just lost because of this you would've won'

referring me to my #35 post. Actually, whoever has top two placings win .. who are you to say anything differently ?
:261:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suddenly, this thread has taken a turn toward totalitarianism.