View Poll Results: Which two competitors deserve a bottle of Avant Labs NAPALM?

Voters
76. This poll is closed
  • bassgod

    21 27.63%
  • dafax

    1 1.32%
  • futurepilot

    3 3.95%
  • johnjesica

    4 5.26%
  • metroba

    3 3.95%
  • panther

    0 0%
  • p5sky

    3 3.95%
  • smeton-yea

    15 19.74%
  • Texaslifter

    6 7.89%
  • vikinginc

    20 26.32%

Need Help Deciding Who TWO Bottles of Avant Labs NAPALM Goes To . . .

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I believe the Poll has spoken.

    Congrats bassgod !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.


  2. Hey man, NO WAY! I got 17 PMs saying they voted for me, it's a tie. Now what do we do?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  3. Hey Smeton, clear your PM's bro.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I believe the Poll has spoken.

    Congrats bassgod !
    Thanks man, this will help bring out some striatons on my quads and make my abs even more defined during my spring cut.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Hey Smeton, clear your PM's bro.
    Wow, sounds like he has many friends, so many PMs cant keep up with them. I'll send him my address too . . .
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  6. Volcom never been banned once hence 2004 status..

    Thread is closed. Viking has no say in these prizes. Ill contact who I choose as the winners ....Cheers everyone
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  7. Choose Panther & Dafox, it's a pity thing! LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  8. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Volcom never been banned once hence 2004 status..

    Thread is closed. Viking has no say in these prizes. Ill contact who I choose as the winners ....Cheers everyone
    Smeton - your behaviour is irrational to the point where I would swear you have bi-polar disorder - you need to get on medication

    . . . I'm quite serious man, get that checked out.

  9. smeton . . . you're officially BANNED from the next competition we're hosting. Texas and I are in charge of it, and your childish behavior and deceiving self doesn't represent the characters of the kind of people we want to have in this competition. I told you, honesty comes a long way, but you're so bitter you didn't win this poll yourself, and myself and bassgod did, that you're holding a personal grudge, and start personal attacks and random 'background history' remarks of my profile . . WOW. . . It's sad. Shows true lack of character. Shows immaturity. Weakness. I hope Avant Labs will come to see how you played your role here.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  10. do a google on 'narcissitic personality disorder' he fit's the pattern
    •   
       


  11. Wierd **** here. I received a pm for a vote for smeton by smeton and was a bit too busy to really read this thread at the time.

    So it looks as if smeton had products to give out to those wo got the most votes but wanted the product himself??

    Does that just about sum it up?


  12. It is a bit of a shame on how ppl are fighting like rabid dogs over free product. Smeton has some answering to do but there are a few others here that need to take a step back themselves.


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It is a bit of a shame on how ppl are fighting like rabid dogs over free product. Smeton has some answering to do but there are a few others here that need to take a step back themselves.

    hope you realize my comments were sarcastic. . . . I could care less who gets them, if I do

    if not then no big f'in deal
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  14. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Smeton - your behaviour is irrational to the point where I would swear you have bi-polar disorder - you need to get on medication

    . . . I'm quite serious man, get that checked out.
    your the one wwho posted a picturte of a horse withy his big c*ock out ready to hump a women on Djbombsquads thread. id say you the one whos sick. your just mad cause I called you out on it a couple weeks ago and reported it and a moderator told you to cut it out

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Wierd **** here. I received a pm for a vote for smeton by smeton and was a bit too busy to really read this thread at the time.

    So it looks as if smeton had products to give out to those wo got the most votes but wanted the product himself??

    Does that just about sum it up?

    It started with me when Texas said I couldnt use the Napalm even if I did win. i corrected him and told him Im cutting and could use it and told him he takes ai's and teest boosters at 19 ..I didnt say it was neither bad nor good and if you look at the thread Viking kissed ass and called me bitter. Then I said said fine...the poll was still on....later that night Viking started ragging on me and I said F*&K it Im the one who got these prizees and if Viking wants to rag on me Viking doesnt get the prizes. look at the thread and judge to your best.

    It was a misunderstanding between Texas and I Viking upped it trying to start somke ish. so i said forget it I m the one who am responsible for the prizes so I omitted him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It is a bit of a shame on how ppl are fighting like rabid dogs over free product. Smeton has some answering to do but there are a few others here that need to take a step back themselves.


    Texas is a good guy and I don't know if using test boosters and AI's at 19 is good or not, I don't care either if they are okay to use at that age. Props to him for doing this at an early age
    and like he said doing doing drugs like many young people do.

    yeah I was wrong for getting aggressive with Texas. i didnt mean him no harm though. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings Texas. =)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  15. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    your the one wwho posted a picturte of a horse withy his big c*ock out ready to hump a women on Djbombsquads thread. id say you the one whos sick. your just mad cause I called you out on it a couple weeks ago and reported it and a moderator told you to cut it out
    Gee, I thought everyone was into that . . .I must be sick.

    But no hard feelings smeton . . to hold grudges over something so trivial would indeed be childish, a little like your behaviour here....

    ... nontheless, I still hold you are a narcissist and borderline psychopath.

    Your comment below display classic behavioural patterns: engineering this entire farse by playing everyone off against each other for your own perverse gratification and/or gain.

    I'll just stand back for now and let yourself dig your own hole - only the smart ones can work themselves out of a mess like this, and I just don't think you're one of them.

    It started with me when Texas said I couldnt use the Napalm even if I did win. i corrected him and told him Im cutting and could use it and told him he takes ai's and teest boosters at 19 ..I didnt say it was neither bad nor good and if you look at the thread Viking kissed ass and called me bitter. Then I said said fine...the poll was still on....later that night Viking started ragging on me and I said F*&K it Im the one who got these prizees and if Viking wants to rag on me Viking doesnt get the prizes. look at the thread and judge to your best.

    It was a misunderstanding between Texas and I Viking upped it trying to start somke ish. so i said forget it I m the one who am responsible for the prizes so I omitted him.

    Texas is a good guy and I don't know if using test boosters and AI's at 19 is good or not, I don't care either if they are okay to use at that age. Props to him for doing this at an early age
    and like he said doing doing drugs like many young people do.

  16. This is actually a BS way to give a prize . . . I am SURE people (Smeton) were out there PMingto get votes. It should not be based on your friends and campaigning. Easiest way is to do a random pick out of a hat . . . but will there be integrity by the one who picks.

    And that is chickensh*t that Smeton can say, " I dont want Viking to get the Napalm even though he won the poll . . . I dont like him!" BS if I ever saw it. Take the 2 bottles and shove em, I heard that Napalm is SUPER EFFECTIVE if taken rectally, Smeton will be RIPPED!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  17. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    This is actually a BS way to give a prize . . . I am SURE people (Smeton) were out there PMingto get votes. It should not be based on your friends and campaigning. Easiest way is to do a random pick out of a hat . . . but will there be integrity by the one who picks.

    And that is chickensh*t that Smeton can say, " I dont want Viking to get the Napalm even though he won the poll . . . I dont like him!" BS if I ever saw it. Take the 2 bottles and shove em, I heard that Napalm is SUPER EFFECTIVE if taken rectally, Smeton will be RIPPED!
    Give it to the Horse

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Give it to the Horse
    Better than Gettin IT from the horse . . . I thought Kwis prefer sheep!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  19. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Better than Gettin IT from the horse . . . I thought Kwis prefer sheep!
    . . .you just watch your step p5sky . . .people get reported for such comments

  20. This whole competition is being tainted because of this thread, in my opinion.
    I would delete this thread to save face for any future considerations from Companies that may see this and not Sponsor any future competitions.
    I'm embarrassed just reading this.

    JKP EDIT: Seriously, it's a bottle of Naplam, not a Flesh-Light! If it was, I would be in the running for it!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This whole competition is being tainted because of this thread, in my opinion.
    I would delete this thread to save face for any future considerations from Companies that may see this and not Sponsor any future competitions.
    You have a good point here but I think it would be a bit messed up to just pull out on the offer of 2 Napalm bottles.

    I want to emphatically state that if Avant knew that this barrage of lunacy was in store for us,and this board,we would not have offered any Napalm or other Avant product.

    As it is,luck of the draw,seems like the only decent way to,play this one out.Such as,someone at Avant puts your names (on slips of paper) in a hat,shakes the hat around and pulls 2 slips out.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    You have a good point here but I think it would be a bit messed up to just pull out on the offer of 2 Napalm bottles.

    I want to emphatically state that if Avant knew that this barrage of lunacy was in store for us,and this board,we would not have offered any Napalm or other Avant product.

    As it is,luck of the draw,seems like the only decent way to,play this one out.Such as,someone at Avant puts your names (on slips of paper) in a hat,shakes the hat around and pulls 2 slips out.
    I didn't mean for Avant to pull the product back, but to ersae this mess and do it a better way. Regardless, best wishes to all!

  23. I'm too old to sit here and go forth and back commenting on smeton . . he's a straight-up liar, saying I put 'fuel on the fire' regarding him and texas, and yada, yada .. I talked smack, and yada yada. Now, if only he - smeton - could Quote these posts where I ripped him then please do so. If anyone apart from smeton has been put in a bad light following this thread, I am completely and utterly surprised, as I believe we all see what comments are directed in his direction.

    The issues started appearing when smeton saw himself not winning the poll. I was to blame - viking, that is - because votes he should've gotten (?) went to me. Hmmm, who would've thought ?!

    Anyway, I'm done with this thread. It went to hell, and I apologize to Avant Labs if they fear their company and/or products has been put in a bad light. It was noone's fauly but an immature and bitter loser [who other than smetonl], who has built up a personal grudge against me because my competition shape KILLLLLLED HIM, and because I choose my words carefully.

    I'll get in touch with a mod and have him erase this whole thread, or just parts of it. I assume smeton won't be sending me the bottle of Avant NAPALM, in which I won, fair and square, but that's his loss of character/face, and not mine. I hope various companies who do Company Promotions on the board here will TAG smeton as a dishonest person who does not comply with the rules on the board nor has he got any respect for sponsors and other fellow bodybuilders of this forum. I hope he will not be given any chances to log any products, because he simply doesn't deserve to do so with his shady self.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  24. To be fair, Vik, a new thread where you can actually vote for 2 people would be more fitting. A clean slate, and a clear objective with no ''God Play'' by ones holding the products. Simple.
    I'm sure everyone can agree, and would support this. Clearly I have no hidden agenda here; I just would like to see justice that can be 'justifiably given' to the winners.

  25. Chill bro - it's all been taken care of by Avant. Your competition shape KILLLLLLLED everyone lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Wierd **** here. I received a pm for a vote for smeton by smeton and was a bit too busy to really read this thread at the time.

    So it looks as if smeton had products to give out to those wo got the most votes but wanted the product himself??

    Does that just about sum it up?

    I don't know WTF happened in here and haven't read it, but no, Smeton does not have the products to give out. He PMd me looking for Avant to sponsor the contest with prizes for the winners, so I volunteered 2 bottles of Napalm to come from Avant. I told him to get me the addresses of the two winners who were to receive the Napalm prize because I had nothing to do with the original contest(or even knowledge that it had taken place). Apparently this is what resulted.

    As far as I'm concerned, I will still provide the two bottles of Napalm that I said I would. I just got a PM with the two names Smeton picked, and neither of them are his. I have no idea who the users are though, as they are just addresses.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I don't know WTF happened in here and haven't read it, but no, Smeton does not have the products to give out. He PMd me looking for Avant to sponsor the contest with prizes for the winners, so I volunteered 2 bottles of Napalm to come from Avant. I told him to get me the addresses of the two winners who were to receive the Napalm prize because I had nothing to do with the original contest(or even knowledge that it had taken place). Apparently this is what resulted.

    As far as I'm concerned, I will still provide the two bottles of Napalm that I said I would. I just got a PM with the two names Smeton picked, and neither of them are his. I have no idea who the users are though, as they are just addresses.

    I just wanted to inform you that I just sent you a PM. [Thomas M.]
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I just wanted to inform you that I just sent you a PM. [Thomas M.]
    Got it. Replied.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Avant Research NAPALM
    By jbebsportz2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. For Sale: Avant Labs Sesathin Avant Research TheSize (Fat Loss)
    By kimboinatl in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. Avant needs testers for Napalm™
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Log in
Log in