View Poll Results: Which two competitors deserve a bottle of Avant Labs NAPALM?

Voters
76. This poll is closed
  • bassgod

21 27.63%
  • dafax

1 1.32%
  • futurepilot

3 3.95%
  • johnjesica

4 5.26%
  • metroba

3 3.95%
  • panther

0 0%
  • p5sky

3 3.95%
  • smeton-yea

15 19.74%
  • Texaslifter

6 7.89%
  • vikinginc

20 26.32%

Need Help Deciding Who TWO Bottles of Avant Labs NAPALM Goes To . . .

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This whole competition is being tainted because of this thread, in my opinion.
    I would delete this thread to save face for any future considerations from Companies that may see this and not Sponsor any future competitions.
    You have a good point here but I think it would be a bit messed up to just pull out on the offer of 2 Napalm bottles.

I want to emphatically state that if Avant knew that this barrage of lunacy was in store for us,and this board,we would not have offered any Napalm or other Avant product.

As it is,luck of the draw,seems like the only decent way to,play this one out.Such as,someone at Avant puts your names (on slips of paper) in a hat,shakes the hat around and pulls 2 slips out.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    You have a good point here but I think it would be a bit messed up to just pull out on the offer of 2 Napalm bottles.

I want to emphatically state that if Avant knew that this barrage of lunacy was in store for us,and this board,we would not have offered any Napalm or other Avant product.

As it is,luck of the draw,seems like the only decent way to,play this one out.Such as,someone at Avant puts your names (on slips of paper) in a hat,shakes the hat around and pulls 2 slips out.
    I didn't mean for Avant to pull the product back, but to ersae this mess and do it a better way. Regardless, best wishes to all!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm too old to sit here and go forth and back commenting on smeton . . he's a straight-up liar, saying I put 'fuel on the fire' regarding him and texas, and yada, yada .. I talked smack, and yada yada. Now, if only he - smeton - could Quote these posts where I ripped him then please do so. If anyone apart from smeton has been put in a bad light following this thread, I am completely and utterly surprised, as I believe we all see what comments are directed in his direction.

The issues started appearing when smeton saw himself not winning the poll. I was to blame - viking, that is - because votes he should've gotten (?) went to me. Hmmm, who would've thought ?!

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. It went to hell, and I apologize to Avant Labs if they fear their company and/or products has been put in a bad light. It was noone's fauly but an immature and bitter loser [who other than smetonl], who has built up a personal grudge against me because my competition shape KILLLLLLED HIM, and because I choose my words carefully.

I'll get in touch with a mod and have him erase this whole thread, or just parts of it. I assume smeton won't be sending me the bottle of Avant NAPALM, in which I won, fair and square, but that's his loss of character/face, and not mine. I hope various companies who do Company Promotions on the board here will TAG smeton as a dishonest person who does not comply with the rules on the board nor has he got any respect for sponsors and other fellow bodybuilders of this forum. I hope he will not be given any chances to log any products, because he simply doesn't deserve to do so with his shady self.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

To be fair, Vik, a new thread where you can actually vote for 2 people would be more fitting. A clean slate, and a clear objective with no ''God Play'' by ones holding the products. Simple.
    I'm sure everyone can agree, and would support this. Clearly I have no hidden agenda here; I just would like to see justice that can be 'justifiably given' to the winners.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Chill bro - it's all been taken care of by Avant. Your competition shape KILLLLLLLED everyone lol
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Wierd **** here. I received a pm for a vote for smeton by smeton and was a bit too busy to really read this thread at the time.

So it looks as if smeton had products to give out to those wo got the most votes but wanted the product himself??

Does that just about sum it up?

I don't know WTF happened in here and haven't read it, but no, Smeton does not have the products to give out. He PMd me looking for Avant to sponsor the contest with prizes for the winners, so I volunteered 2 bottles of Napalm to come from Avant. I told him to get me the addresses of the two winners who were to receive the Napalm prize because I had nothing to do with the original contest(or even knowledge that it had taken place). Apparently this is what resulted.

As far as I'm concerned, I will still provide the two bottles of Napalm that I said I would. I just got a PM with the two names Smeton picked, and neither of them are his. I have no idea who the users are though, as they are just addresses.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.11%

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I don't know WTF happened in here and haven't read it, but no, Smeton does not have the products to give out. He PMd me looking for Avant to sponsor the contest with prizes for the winners, so I volunteered 2 bottles of Napalm to come from Avant. I told him to get me the addresses of the two winners who were to receive the Napalm prize because I had nothing to do with the original contest(or even knowledge that it had taken place). Apparently this is what resulted.

As far as I'm concerned, I will still provide the two bottles of Napalm that I said I would. I just got a PM with the two names Smeton picked, and neither of them are his. I have no idea who the users are though, as they are just addresses.

I just wanted to inform you that I just sent you a PM. [Thomas M.]
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I just wanted to inform you that I just sent you a PM. [Thomas M.]
    Got it. Replied.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Avant Research NAPALM
    By jbebsportz2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. For Sale: Avant Labs Sesathin Avant Research TheSize (Fat Loss)
    By kimboinatl in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. Avant needs testers for Napalm™
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:28 PM