View Poll Results: Which two competitors deserve a bottle of Avant Labs NAPALM?

Voters
76. This poll is closed
  • bassgod

21 27.63%
  • dafax

1 1.32%
  • futurepilot

3 3.95%
  • johnjesica

4 5.26%
  • metroba

3 3.95%
  • panther

0 0%
  • p5sky

3 3.95%
  • smeton-yea

15 19.74%
  • Texaslifter

6 7.89%
  • vikinginc

20 26.32%

Need Help Deciding Who TWO Bottles of Avant Labs NAPALM Goes To . . .

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Yes you are understanding it. yeah two or three

Your mistaken, I'm not bitter towards you.You stated I couldn't use it anyways and I corrected you.
    So then what is the reason for the direct attack Smeton? I did not give you a direct attack... so why the need to lash at me?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

2. hey, I got 17 PMs from people saying that they wanted to vote for me . . . am I in the lead?

Since Smeton got these prizes for us I think he should get the other one, this all seems fair to me. WTF?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

3. No the winners get them.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

4. The winners of the votes
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    The winners of the votes
    Ahhh . . . aren't you a sneaky snake, smeton ?! You don't mean the actual winners . . you mean the [fortunate] winners of the VOTES [who weren't voted for because people wanted them to win, but they were mistakenly voted for] ?!

Seriously, smeton, you need to choose your words a little more carefully. Use a LITTLE more disgression. You DID directly attack Texas, remember your little 'Mr I take TONS of AIs and testosterone boosters' ?! I'm telling you this for your OWN sake; you're losing face talking to people like this. Grow up. Period.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    hey, I got 17 PMs from people saying that they wanted to vote for me . . . am I in the lead?

Since Smeton got these prizes for us I think he should get the other one, this all seems fair to me. WTF?
    Uh oh, it looks like you bassgod are indeed the winners if this is the case ! 3 [current votes] + 17 [PM'd votes INTENDED for you but GIVEN to others] = 20 . .

I've got to go pimpin' myself again !
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

7. [

The winners are JohnJessica and Bassgod, JohnJessica and Bassgod send me your information and youll get your bottles. That about solves it
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. everyone disregard this poll. I don't know why Viking posted it as he had nothing to do with handing out these prizes! Decision is final
    Twitter SmetonFitness

9. wow - this is the weirdest thread I have witnessed for a long time . . .

10. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    [

The winners are JohnJessica and Bassgod, JohnJessica and Bassgod send me your information and youll get your bottles. That about solves it
    you mean viking and bassgod? John jessica only had 4 votes.

11. Uhhh, yeah, Viking had 18 votes and Bass had 21, did I miss something here?
    NSCA - CSCS

12. Wow, I just read through this thread and seriously...........

But anyways, if my math is correct, it looks like 18 and 21 are higher than 4 right?

13. Are the votes tallied from the PMs or from the poll in this thread, or a combination? Honestly for integrity sake, and to avoid any doubt, I think the votes should only come from a public "legitimate" poll. I don't care who wins or loses, all of you did your best, and someone has to win. Too bad there were not enough prizes to have more categories or that consolation prizes can be given. If I could make a suggestion: The next time a contest is going to be held, provide a way for members to contribute, then the money collected can be used to get more prizes, jmo.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Are the votes tallied from the PMs or from the poll in this thread, or a combination? Honestly for integrity sake, and to avoid any doubt, I think the votes should only come from a public "legitimate" poll. I don't care who wins or loses, all of you did your best, and someone has to win. Too bad there were not enough prizes to have more categories or that consolation prizes can be given. If I could make a suggestion: The next time a contest is going to be held, provide a way for members to contribute, then the money collected can be used to get more prizes, jmo.
    We got plenty of prizes for everyone, these are just two of them. The poll should be counted from a Public Poll perspective. I think Smeton just made an error in who had the votes?

15. Dang does this mean I get a bottle with 4 votes...lmao cool. Regaurdless of who gets it, why is everyone fighting over this as if it was life and death. I dont understand it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    everyone disregard this poll. I don't know why Viking posted it as he had nothing to do with handing out these prizes! Decision is final
    Dude .. you're the most bitter guy I've come across in a looong time. First, you rep me and praise me for starting this Voting Poll to determine who gets them. Then, when 'losing votes' [like you say], you tell me and everyone else to disregard the poll, because ['who the f*ck] does vikinginc think he is since he had nothing to do with the contest/price awarding . .

Your intentions and actions confuse the hell outta me.

17. I got a NEG from smeton @ 4.00AM:

'you just lost because of this you would've won'

referring me to my #35 post. Actually, whoever has top two placings win .. who are you to say anything differently ?

18. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I got a NEG from smeton @ 4.00AM:

'you just lost because of this you would've won'

referring me to my #35 post. Actually, whoever has top two placings win .. who are you to say anything differently ?
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    my thoughts exactly!
    Iron Legion Rep

20. Suddenly, this thread has taken a turn toward totalitarianism.

NSCA - CSCS

21. Its turned in to something man...think its down right embarassing..people need to start acting like adults... and not like little children

22. lmao..i just read this thread and i had a good laugh.

seriously? i thought you hada be 18 to join these forum haha

23. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    We got plenty of prizes for everyone, these are just two of them. The poll should be counted from a Public Poll perspective. I think Smeton just made an error in who had the votes?

Tex I thought you were getting all the goods? did this happen when the guys started hitting up the reps or something?

24. Hmm, have we evolved? Or are we still evolving?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Tex I thought you were getting all the goods? did this happen when the guy started hitting up the reps or something?

Correct; three weeks or so following the contest, smeton contacted Avant. Initially, he wanted to contact them right after the contest, but due to some people having some sense of patience, I told him to refrain from doing so.

But yes, this turned into something so childish I'm embarrassed . . I'm counting on someone to grow up soon.

26. Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hmm, have we evolved? Or are we still evolving?
    We still are . . . minute by minute . . hour by hour . .

27. I got another nice little 'rant' from smeton by PM:

smeton_yea
    Your the one whos been banned once Viking and you ut words in my mouth I never meant to hurt your feelins or texas I guess you get your feelings hurt easily. dont take things so personally your just not chosen cause you mouth off too mkuch. you live and learn goodluck next time

.. CLASS ACT !

28. I thought Smeton was also banned once??
    NSCA - CSCS

29. I am unsubscribing. I will let you fellow's figure this out. This is not something I want to be involved in.

30. Smeton, youre a joke bro seriously...How many negs have you gotten now? (not counting mine)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Avant Research NAPALM
    By jbebsportz2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:39 PM
  2. For Sale: Avant Labs Sesathin Avant Research TheSize (Fat Loss)
    By kimboinatl in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. Avant needs testers for Napalm™
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 01:28 PM