Need Help Deciding Who TWO Bottles of Avant Labs NAPALM Goes To . . . - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which two competitors deserve a bottle of Avant Labs NAPALM?

Voters
76. This poll is closed
  • bassgod

21 27.63%
  • dafax

1 1.32%
  • futurepilot

3 3.95%
  • johnjesica

4 5.26%
  • metroba

3 3.95%
  • panther

0 0%
  • p5sky

3 3.95%
  • smeton-yea

15 19.74%
  • Texaslifter

6 7.89%
  • vikinginc

20 26.32%

Need Help Deciding Who TWO Bottles of Avant Labs NAPALM Goes To . . .

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Uhhh, yeah, Viking had 18 votes and Bass had 21, did I miss something here?
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Wow, I just read through this thread and seriously...........

But anyways, if my math is correct, it looks like 18 and 21 are higher than 4 right?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Are the votes tallied from the PMs or from the poll in this thread, or a combination? Honestly for integrity sake, and to avoid any doubt, I think the votes should only come from a public "legitimate" poll. I don't care who wins or loses, all of you did your best, and someone has to win. Too bad there were not enough prizes to have more categories or that consolation prizes can be given. If I could make a suggestion: The next time a contest is going to be held, provide a way for members to contribute, then the money collected can be used to get more prizes, jmo.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Are the votes tallied from the PMs or from the poll in this thread, or a combination? Honestly for integrity sake, and to avoid any doubt, I think the votes should only come from a public "legitimate" poll. I don't care who wins or loses, all of you did your best, and someone has to win. Too bad there were not enough prizes to have more categories or that consolation prizes can be given. If I could make a suggestion: The next time a contest is going to be held, provide a way for members to contribute, then the money collected can be used to get more prizes, jmo.
    We got plenty of prizes for everyone, these are just two of them. The poll should be counted from a Public Poll perspective. I think Smeton just made an error in who had the votes?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Dang does this mean I get a bottle with 4 votes...lmao cool. Regaurdless of who gets it, why is everyone fighting over this as if it was life and death. I dont understand it.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    everyone disregard this poll. I don't know why Viking posted it as he had nothing to do with handing out these prizes! Decision is final
    Dude .. you're the most bitter guy I've come across in a looong time. First, you rep me and praise me for starting this Voting Poll to determine who gets them. Then, when 'losing votes' [like you say], you tell me and everyone else to disregard the poll, because ['who the f*ck] does vikinginc think he is since he had nothing to do with the contest/price awarding . .

Your intentions and actions confuse the hell outta me.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

I got a NEG from smeton @ 4.00AM:

'you just lost because of this you would've won'

referring me to my #35 post. Actually, whoever has top two placings win .. who are you to say anything differently ?
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I got a NEG from smeton @ 4.00AM:

'you just lost because of this you would've won'

referring me to my #35 post. Actually, whoever has top two placings win .. who are you to say anything differently ?
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    my thoughts exactly!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Suddenly, this thread has taken a turn toward totalitarianism.

NSCA - CSCS
  11. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Its turned in to something man...think its down right embarassing..people need to start acting like adults... and not like little children
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

lmao..i just read this thread and i had a good laugh.

seriously? i thought you hada be 18 to join these forum haha
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    We got plenty of prizes for everyone, these are just two of them. The poll should be counted from a Public Poll perspective. I think Smeton just made an error in who had the votes?

Tex I thought you were getting all the goods? did this happen when the guys started hitting up the reps or something?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Hmm, have we evolved? Or are we still evolving?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Tex I thought you were getting all the goods? did this happen when the guy started hitting up the reps or something?

Correct; three weeks or so following the contest, smeton contacted Avant. Initially, he wanted to contact them right after the contest, but due to some people having some sense of patience, I told him to refrain from doing so.

But yes, this turned into something so childish I'm embarrassed . . I'm counting on someone to grow up soon.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ABNRanger View Post
    Hmm, have we evolved? Or are we still evolving?
    We still are . . . minute by minute . . hour by hour . .

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

I got another nice little 'rant' from smeton by PM:

smeton_yea
    Your the one whos been banned once Viking and you ut words in my mouth I never meant to hurt your feelins or texas I guess you get your feelings hurt easily. dont take things so personally your just not chosen cause you mouth off too mkuch. you live and learn goodluck next time

.. CLASS ACT !

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I thought Smeton was also banned once??
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I am unsubscribing. I will let you fellow's figure this out. This is not something I want to be involved in.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Smeton, youre a joke bro seriously...How many negs have you gotten now? (not counting mine)
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

I believe the Poll has spoken.

Congrats bassgod !

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey man, NO WAY! I got 17 PMs saying they voted for me, it's a tie. Now what do we do?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

23. Senior Member

Hey Smeton, clear your PM's bro.
  24. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I believe the Poll has spoken.

Congrats bassgod !
    Thanks man, this will help bring out some striatons on my quads and make my abs even more defined during my spring cut.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    Hey Smeton, clear your PM's bro.
    Wow, sounds like he has many friends, so many PMs cant keep up with them. I'll send him my address too . . .
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Volcom never been banned once hence 2004 status..

Thread is closed. Viking has no say in these prizes. Ill contact who I choose as the winners ....Cheers everyone
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Choose Panther & Dafox, it's a pity thing! LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Volcom never been banned once hence 2004 status..

Thread is closed. Viking has no say in these prizes. Ill contact who I choose as the winners ....Cheers everyone
    Smeton - your behaviour is irrational to the point where I would swear you have bi-polar disorder - you need to get on medication

. . . I'm quite serious man, get that checked out.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

smeton . . . you're officially BANNED from the next competition we're hosting. Texas and I are in charge of it, and your childish behavior and deceiving self doesn't represent the characters of the kind of people we want to have in this competition. I told you, honesty comes a long way, but you're so bitter you didn't win this poll yourself, and myself and bassgod did, that you're holding a personal grudge, and start personal attacks and random 'background history' remarks of my profile . . WOW. . . It's sad. Shows true lack of character. Shows immaturity. Weakness. I hope Avant Labs will come to see how you played your role here.

30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

do a google on 'narcissitic personality disorder' he fit's the pattern
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Wierd **** here. I received a pm for a vote for smeton by smeton and was a bit too busy to really read this thread at the time.

So it looks as if smeton had products to give out to those wo got the most votes but wanted the product himself??

Does that just about sum it up?

32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

It is a bit of a shame on how ppl are fighting like rabid dogs over free product. Smeton has some answering to do but there are a few others here that need to take a step back themselves.

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    It is a bit of a shame on how ppl are fighting like rabid dogs over free product. Smeton has some answering to do but there are a few others here that need to take a step back themselves.

hope you realize my comments were sarcastic. . . . I could care less who gets them, if I do

if not then no big f'in deal
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Smeton - your behaviour is irrational to the point where I would swear you have bi-polar disorder - you need to get on medication

. . . I'm quite serious man, get that checked out.
    your the one wwho posted a picturte of a horse withy his big c*ock out ready to hump a women on Djbombsquads thread. id say you the one whos sick. your just mad cause I called you out on it a couple weeks ago and reported it and a moderator told you to cut it out

Wierd **** here. I received a pm for a vote for smeton by smeton and was a bit too busy to really read this thread at the time.

So it looks as if smeton had products to give out to those wo got the most votes but wanted the product himself??

Does that just about sum it up?

It started with me when Texas said I couldnt use the Napalm even if I did win. i corrected him and told him Im cutting and could use it and told him he takes ai's and teest boosters at 19 ..I didnt say it was neither bad nor good and if you look at the thread Viking kissed ass and called me bitter. Then I said said fine...the poll was still on....later that night Viking started ragging on me and I said F*&K it Im the one who got these prizees and if Viking wants to rag on me Viking doesnt get the prizes. look at the thread and judge to your best.

It was a misunderstanding between Texas and I Viking upped it trying to start somke ish. so i said forget it I m the one who am responsible for the prizes so I omitted him.

Texas is a good guy and I don't know if using test boosters and AI's at 19 is good or not, I don't care either if they are okay to use at that age. Props to him for doing this at an early age
    and like he said doing doing drugs like many young people do.

yeah I was wrong for getting aggressive with Texas. i didnt mean him no harm though. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings Texas. =)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

your the one wwho posted a picturte of a horse withy his big c*ock out ready to hump a women on Djbombsquads thread. id say you the one whos sick. your just mad cause I called you out on it a couple weeks ago and reported it and a moderator told you to cut it out
    Gee, I thought everyone was into that . . .I must be sick.

But no hard feelings smeton . . to hold grudges over something so trivial would indeed be childish, a little like your behaviour here....

... nontheless, I still hold you are a narcissist and borderline psychopath.

Your comment below display classic behavioural patterns: engineering this entire farse by playing everyone off against each other for your own perverse gratification and/or gain.

I'll just stand back for now and let yourself dig your own hole - only the smart ones can work themselves out of a mess like this, and I just don't think you're one of them.

It started with me when Texas said I couldnt use the Napalm even if I did win. i corrected him and told him Im cutting and could use it and told him he takes ai's and teest boosters at 19 ..I didnt say it was neither bad nor good and if you look at the thread Viking kissed ass and called me bitter. Then I said said fine...the poll was still on....later that night Viking started ragging on me and I said F*&K it Im the one who got these prizees and if Viking wants to rag on me Viking doesnt get the prizes. look at the thread and judge to your best.

It was a misunderstanding between Texas and I Viking upped it trying to start somke ish. so i said forget it I m the one who am responsible for the prizes so I omitted him.

Texas is a good guy and I don't know if using test boosters and AI's at 19 is good or not, I don't care either if they are okay to use at that age. Props to him for doing this at an early age
    and like he said doing doing drugs like many young people do.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

This is actually a BS way to give a prize . . . I am SURE people (Smeton) were out there PMingto get votes. It should not be based on your friends and campaigning. Easiest way is to do a random pick out of a hat . . . but will there be integrity by the one who picks.

And that is chickensh*t that Smeton can say, " I dont want Viking to get the Napalm even though he won the poll . . . I dont like him!" BS if I ever saw it. Take the 2 bottles and shove em, I heard that Napalm is SUPER EFFECTIVE if taken rectally, Smeton will be RIPPED!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    This is actually a BS way to give a prize . . . I am SURE people (Smeton) were out there PMingto get votes. It should not be based on your friends and campaigning. Easiest way is to do a random pick out of a hat . . . but will there be integrity by the one who picks.

And that is chickensh*t that Smeton can say, " I dont want Viking to get the Napalm even though he won the poll . . . I dont like him!" BS if I ever saw it. Take the 2 bottles and shove em, I heard that Napalm is SUPER EFFECTIVE if taken rectally, Smeton will be RIPPED!
    Give it to the Horse
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Give it to the Horse
    Better than Gettin IT from the horse . . . I thought Kwis prefer sheep!
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-

39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Better than Gettin IT from the horse . . . I thought Kwis prefer sheep!
    . . .you just watch your step p5sky . . .people get reported for such comments
  40. Banned

This whole competition is being tainted because of this thread, in my opinion.
    I would delete this thread to save face for any future considerations from Companies that may see this and not Sponsor any future competitions.
    I'm embarrassed just reading this.

JKP EDIT: Seriously, it's a bottle of Naplam, not a Flesh-Light! If it was, I would be in the running for it!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Avant Research NAPALM
    By jbebsportz2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:39 PM
  2. For Sale: Avant Labs Sesathin Avant Research TheSize (Fat Loss)
    By kimboinatl in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:57 AM
  3. Avant needs testers for Napalm™
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 11:28 AM