The One: $69.99 PreOrder at NutraPlanet with Free Shipping!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the pre-sale direct from AppNut ending, NutraPlanet has decided to step up and match the special $69.99 Price!!!
But in true NP style, we've decided to provide FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING on all orders placed this weekend!

is NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR "THE ONE"! This is a pre-sale, but our shipment will arrive next Wednesday or Thursday, the 5th!

Each unit of "The One" comes with a FREE 2ND GEAR, giving you a complete cycle and unprecedented gains!!!

Also, remember that our FREE SHIPPING offer expires this weekend, at the stroke of Midnight (EST) on Monday.

Users Will Experience:
  • Incredibly fast lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks!!
  • Overall hardening effect to the physique
  • Increased vascularity
  • Increased strength
  • Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
  • Mood-enhancing effect
  • Increased fat metabolism

Enjoy :)

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
DamN! thats a great deal at 70 bills shipped?! NEED MORE MONEY!!!

FitFinley

Awards
Of course after debating for 3 days whether or not to order it from the appnut site I decided to wait because I didn't want the package to come when I wasn't home. I just ordered some ATW from NP would have loved to have had The One in the same pack to deter the wifey.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when can we buy 2nd Gear w/out getting The One?
NutraPlanet, just not yet. Will probably be up as a solo product later next week.
Of course after debating for 3 days whether or not to order it from the appnut site I decided to wait because I didn't want the package to come when I wasn't home. I just ordered some ATW from NP would have loved to have had The One in the same pack to deter the wifey.
If your order hasn't shipped; use the Contact Us form, and we can add it to your order :)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Damn, ordered from an site and got charged shipping. I thought this would not be available through np until March 4 or w/e.........?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, ordered from an site and got charged shipping. I thought this would not be available through np until March 4 or w/e.........?
it wont actually arrive at NP to be shipped until the 4th at least, possibly the 5th

plus you do get a t-shirt having ordered direct :)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
it wont actually arrive at NP to be shipped until the 4th at least, possibly the 5th

plus you do get a t-shirt having ordered direct :)
lol, yea I understand. I won't be running this for another 4-6 months though :sigh1:. I will be looking forward to checking out the drive and rpm samples.

FitFinley

Awards
NutraPlanet, just not yet. Will probably be up as a solo product later next week.

If your order hasn't shipped; use the Contact Us form, and we can add it to your order :)
Thanks but you guys are way too fast my order was shipped the day I created it! And I can't wait til the 4th or 5th I am almost out of protein!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
DAM..... i just got back on here...i think I just missed out on a hellova deal :(

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i dont know when im going to run it but i had to pick it up ill store it away for later use

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Just ordered some myself, twice on accident.

Steveo PM coming.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
you guys run some awesome deals will for sure be adding this to my cart!