Poll: Who has the sh@$#ttiest gym bag?

AMS - AM'ers VOTE for the Shi#%ttiest Gym Bag

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation AMS - AM'ers VOTE for the Shi#%ttiest Gym Bag






    Alright Anabolic Minds its time to vote for the ****ty gym bag contest winner! We picked the top 3 from this thread. Select your vote and post up your opinions on their ****ty gym bag. As a reminder the winner will get the following:







    Top 3

    Maurice02
    PhysiqueFreak
    CrownRoyal

    Their Sh@$%tty Gym Bags


    1. Maurice02's Bag






    2. PhysiqueFreak's Bag






    3. Crown Royal's Bag





    Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) manufactures and markets sophisticated, cutting edge, nutritional supplements and ergogenic aids to the sports nutrition industry, using state of the art scientific knowledge combined with world-class manufacturing facilities, while maintaining pharmaceutical quality standards.

    AMS is a, cutting-edge sports nutrition brand under the leadership of a committed management team. The AMS team brings you more than 20 years experience within the dietary sports supplement industry, much of it within the groundbreaking pro testosterone/hormonal regulation category.

    AMS provides legal, innovative, practical, top-quality products which improve the way people look, feel and perform. We believe our ultimate responsibility is always to the customers who use our products.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Those are some crappy bags there..

    Good luck fellas

  3. All your bags suck donkey c*ck... but the Target bag is on another level.

    Peace.
    •   
       


  4. Target bag is crap, but WTF is inside of the blue one? Is that sand? or Mold? seriously. That has so stink too, right?

  5. Yo! plz vote for me, I really need this.. I think my bag might be giving me cancer.. hah

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Yo! plz vote for me, I really need this.. I think my bag might be giving me cancer.. hah
    hey now, no coaxing the judges! BTW...vote for TARGET!!!!! LoL

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Yo! plz vote for me, I really need this.. I think my bag might be giving me cancer.. hah
    Your bag is nasty; however, Cancer is nothing to joke about... so NO vote.

    EDIT: Maurice02 won my vote.
  8. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I'm still trying to figure out what the heck is in Crown's bag.. either someone threw up in it, or that bag once belonged to the Ying Yang Twins during the filming of the music video Salt Shaker and they took "skeet so much they call me Billy Ocean" a little too literal.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what the heck is in Crown's bag.. either someone threw up in it, or that bag once belonged to the Ying Yang Twins during the filming of the music video Salt Shaker and they took "skeet so much they call me Billy Ocean" a little too literal.
    LoL......still looks to me like it washed up on the jersey shore......

  10. Crown needs to throw his bag in the wash... I think he just took a dump in it for the sake of this contest.

  11. maurice02 you got a pretty ****ty bag lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  12. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.... Maurice has a free endless supply of his gym bag. And that bad boy is water resistant, doubles as a disposable puke bag following a rough leg workout, and can be used to cover his hair when leaving the gym if it's raining.

    However, maurice, you get my vote.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.... Maurice has a free endless supply of his gym bag. And that bad boy is water resistant, doubles as a disposable puke bag following a rough leg workout, and can be used to cover his hair when leaving the gym if it's raining.

    However, maurice, you get my vote.
    All valid points.

    I'd like to retract my vote.

  14. i voted for crownroyal. the plastic bag sucks, however it can always be replaced with a new one once you go to the store. it looks like it was at one time used as a sand bag. it also barely holds all his gear. it also looks like is going to give out soon and tear open having all his stuff pour out. If he doesn't win, I hope he at least treats himself to a new one.

  15. voted for PhysiqueFreak

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.... Maurice has a free endless supply of his gym bag. And that bad boy is water resistant, doubles as a disposable puke bag following a rough leg workout, and can be used to cover his hair when leaving the gym if it's raining.

    However, maurice, you get my vote.
    LoL....gracias and reps!

    I don't know if I use it for a puke bag...it tends to rip from any kinda jaggies that go in it, which used to be my weight belt and that had to come out.

    But I can also use it as a dog pooper picker upper!
  17. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    bumping it fellas.. keep the votes coming, it is close so far

  18. At least a grocery bag can be replaced! I'd try to use one but I can't fit all my stuff into it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    At least a grocery bag can be replaced! I'd try to use one but I can't fit all my stuff into it
    Well why don't you use a grocery bag then if you feel it can be replaced.....they should be readily available everywhere......LoL...or go get a Macy's bag of a size that should suit you....that should work. Or you could just put yours in the wash....I am sure a nice cleaning would do it well.

    Trust me dude, I have a lot more stuff that I could cram in a bag (shorts, belt, shoes, etc...but they will just rip mine).

    Now stop trying to badger the competition and let the public decide AHAHAHAHAHA

  20. the only thing that would beat the Target bag would be a 'Big Lots' bag.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    the only thing that would beat the Target bag would be a 'Big Lots' bag.
    hhhhhmmmmmmmm......i guess if I don't win I know where I am going! better get on mapquest just in case lol lol.

  22. Did we ever get a breakdown of the vaginal funk in that blue Nike bag?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Did we ever get a breakdown of the vaginal funk in that blue Nike bag?
    If my bag smelled like vagina I would probably take it everywhere.......
  24. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    27 total votes.. come on people, lets get some more votes going.. its a close race so far.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Well why don't you use a grocery bag then if you feel it can be replaced.....they should be readily available everywhere......LoL...or go get a Macy's bag of a size that should suit you....that should work. Or you could just put yours in the wash....I am sure a nice cleaning would do it well.

    Trust me dude, I have a lot more stuff that I could cram in a bag (shorts, belt, shoes, etc...but they will just rip mine).

    Now stop trying to badger the competition and let the public decide AHAHAHAHAHA

    Oh trust me, I tried washing it. I even tried rubbing the inside and it just got worse. I don't know what the hell is going on with my bag hah. Sucks though, and doesn't smell very awesome.

  26. idk whats worse, #1 or #3. number 1 is just pathetic and number 3 is gross. haha. i like the practicality of the target bag, but hook this brotha up with a bag!!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Oh trust me, I tried washing it. I even tried rubbing the inside and it just got worse. I don't know what the hell is going on with my bag hah. Sucks though, and doesn't smell very awesome.
    so how about a truce and we both win LoL.......i mean they did say they can always add to the prize........

  28. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    so how about a truce and we both win LoL.......i mean they did say they can always add to the prize........
    Yo! I'm cool with that. If we both came out winners, that would rule!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RichardF12 View Post
    voted for PhysiqueFreak

    Thanks cuz. I'd like to point out that mine is the only REAL gym bag..

  30. haha CrownRoyal gets my vote out of pure gross-ness. Awesome.

  31. I can relate to the grocery bag. I do the same, but my wife saves every damn bag and we never use them fast enough. Now we have our entire underside of the counter fool of them. So, I figure this gets use out of them.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  32. bump for people to vote for me... I'm getting my a** kicked guys

  33. We will wrap this contest up later tomorrow. Get your votes in!

  34. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    its been a close contest so far.. everyone get your votes in!!!

  35. wooo still tied up. wow....very close. come on target bag lol

  36. come onnn disgusting old blue bag.. I want to bury you already haha

  37. My vote goes to target.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  38. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    My vote goes to target.
    the blue bag with mold/sand/cement whatever the heck it is got my vote. that's straight up nasty. might as well be covered in barnacles from the looks of it.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    the blue bag with mold/sand/cement whatever the heck it is got my vote. that's straight up nasty. might as well be covered in barnacles from the looks of it.
    If barnacles had been present, i would have surely voted for that one.

    I just think that carrying around a plastic bag full of gym attire is straight ghetto. Whether it's a fabricated situation here or not, i just keep thinking "Bag Lady" when i see it, lol.


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why you vote the way you do
    By AE14 in forum Politics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 01:47 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 03:33 PM
  3. GO VOTE!
    By milwood in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 10:36 AM
  4. PH Ban up for vote
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Log in
Log in