Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alright Anabolic Minds its time to vote for the shitty gym bag contest winner! We picked the top 3 from this thread. Select your vote and post up your opinions on their shitty gym bag. As a reminder the winner will get the following:​

Top 3

Maurice02
PhysiqueFreak
CrownRoyal

Their Sh@$%tty Gym Bags

1. Maurice02's Bag

2. PhysiqueFreak's Bag

3. Crown Royal's Bag

Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) manufactures and markets sophisticated, cutting edge, nutritional supplements and ergogenic aids to the sports nutrition industry, using state of the art scientific knowledge combined with world-class manufacturing facilities, while maintaining pharmaceutical quality standards.

AMS is a, cutting-edge sports nutrition brand under the leadership of a committed management team. The AMS team brings you more than 20 years experience within the dietary sports supplement industry, much of it within the groundbreaking pro testosterone/hormonal regulation category.

AMS provides legal, innovative, practical, top-quality products which improve the way people look, feel and perform. We believe our ultimate responsibility is always to the customers who use our products.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
All your bags suck donkey c*ck... but the Target bag is on another level.

Peace.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Target bag is crap, but WTF is inside of the blue one? Is that sand? or Mold? seriously. That has so stink too, right?

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Yo! plz vote for me, I really need this.. I think my bag might be giving me cancer.. hah

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yo! plz vote for me, I really need this.. I think my bag might be giving me cancer.. hah
Your bag is nasty; however, Cancer is nothing to joke about... so NO vote.

EDIT: Maurice02 won my vote.

tattoopierced1

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck is in Crown's bag.. either someone threw up in it, or that bag once belonged to the Ying Yang Twins during the filming of the music video Salt Shaker and they took "skeet so much they call me Billy Ocean" a little too literal.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I'm still trying to figure out what the heck is in Crown's bag.. either someone threw up in it, or that bag once belonged to the Ying Yang Twins during the filming of the music video Salt Shaker and they took "skeet so much they call me Billy Ocean" a little too literal.
LoL......still looks to me like it washed up on the jersey shore......

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Crown needs to throw his bag in the wash... I think he just took a dump in it for the sake of this contest.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
maurice02 you got a pretty shitty bag lol :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.... Maurice has a free endless supply of his gym bag. And that bad boy is water resistant, doubles as a disposable puke bag following a rough leg workout, and can be used to cover his hair when leaving the gym if it's raining.

However, maurice, you get my vote.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.... Maurice has a free endless supply of his gym bag. And that bad boy is water resistant, doubles as a disposable puke bag following a rough leg workout, and can be used to cover his hair when leaving the gym if it's raining.

All valid points.

I'd like to retract my vote. :lol:

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
i voted for crownroyal. the plastic bag sucks, however it can always be replaced with a new one once you go to the store. it looks like it was at one time used as a sand bag. it also barely holds all his gear. it also looks like is going to give out soon and tear open having all his stuff pour out. If he doesn't win, I hope he at least treats himself to a new one.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established

LoL....gracias and reps!

I don't know if I use it for a puke bag...it tends to rip from any kinda jaggies that go in it, which used to be my weight belt and that had to come out.

But I can also use it as a dog pooper picker upper!:lmao:

tattoopierced1

bumping it fellas.. keep the votes coming, it is close so far

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
At least a grocery bag can be replaced! I'd try to use one but I can't fit all my stuff into it :(

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
At least a grocery bag can be replaced! I'd try to use one but I can't fit all my stuff into it :(
Well why don't you use a grocery bag then if you feel it can be replaced.....they should be readily available everywhere......LoL...or go get a Macy's bag of a size that should suit you....that should work. Or you could just put yours in the wash....I am sure a nice cleaning would do it well.

Trust me dude, I have a lot more stuff that I could cram in a bag (shorts, belt, shoes, etc...but they will just rip mine).

Now stop trying to badger the competition and let the public decide AHAHAHAHAHA

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the only thing that would beat the Target bag would be a 'Big Lots' bag.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
the only thing that would beat the Target bag would be a 'Big Lots' bag.
hhhhhmmmmmmmm......i guess if I don't win I know where I am going! better get on mapquest just in case lol lol.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Did we ever get a breakdown of the vaginal funk in that blue Nike bag?

tattoopierced1

27 total votes.. come on people, lets get some more votes going.. its a close race so far.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Well why don't you use a grocery bag then if you feel it can be replaced.....they should be readily available everywhere......LoL...or go get a Macy's bag of a size that should suit you....that should work. Or you could just put yours in the wash....I am sure a nice cleaning would do it well.

Trust me dude, I have a lot more stuff that I could cram in a bag (shorts, belt, shoes, etc...but they will just rip mine).

Now stop trying to badger the competition and let the public decide AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh trust me, I tried washing it. I even tried rubbing the inside and it just got worse. I don't know what the hell is going on with my bag hah. Sucks though, and doesn't smell very awesome.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
idk whats worse, #1 or #3. number 1 is just pathetic and number 3 is gross. haha. i like the practicality of the target bag, but hook this brotha up with a bag!!!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Oh trust me, I tried washing it. I even tried rubbing the inside and it just got worse. I don't know what the hell is going on with my bag hah. Sucks though, and doesn't smell very awesome.
so how about a truce and we both win LoL.......i mean they did say they can always add to the prize........

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha CrownRoyal gets my vote out of pure gross-ness. Awesome.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can relate to the grocery bag. I do the same, but my wife saves every damn bag and we never use them fast enough. Now we have our entire underside of the counter fool of them. So, I figure this gets use out of them.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
bump for people to vote for me... I'm getting my a** kicked guys

tattoopierced1

its been a close contest so far.. everyone get your votes in!!!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
wooo still tied up. wow....very close. come on target bag lol

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
come onnn disgusting old blue bag.. I want to bury you already haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote goes to target.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to target.
the blue bag with mold/sand/cement whatever the heck it is got my vote. that's straight up nasty. might as well be covered in barnacles from the looks of it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the blue bag with mold/sand/cement whatever the heck it is got my vote. that's straight up nasty. might as well be covered in barnacles from the looks of it.
If barnacles had been present, i would have surely voted for that one. :lol:

I just think that carrying around a plastic bag full of gym attire is straight ghetto. Whether it's a fabricated situation here or not, i just keep thinking "Bag Lady" when i see it, lol.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Whoever the winner is, it will be hard to congraduate them for the win...

Like, "hey, congrats on being that dirtball at the gym that carries a plastic bag"

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Whoever the winner is, it will be hard to congraduate them for the win...

Like, "hey, congrats on being that dirtball at the gym that carries a plastic bag"
lol.....I never thought of it that way. Just never got a real gym bag since my ex moved out three years ago and somehow packaged mine up with her stuff. Been doing a target bag ever since. It prob does look kinda trashy come to think of it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but if you carry a bag that looks like it was used to catch an explosive episode of diarrhea, then I don't want to see your home. That's just nasty. It would not fly in the Military, that's a fukcing Iron Guarantee.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, this contest was so close, maybe we can both come out winners in this.. or I can just go tell my mom to register and vote for me, haha

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Someone please vote for me! even this thing out!! only 1 vote! or 2 ;) hah