The One- sale starts tonight (Feb. 24)!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]EARLY-BIRD SPECIAL!!![/SIZE]

[size=+2]FOR 72 HOURS ONLY STARTING AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!!!

INCLUDES: "THE ONE" PLUS

FREE 2ND GEAR

FREE '"THE ONE" T-SHIRT (XL only)

FREE RPM AND DRIVE SAMPLES[/SIZE]

[size=+1]All for $69.99!!![/size]

[SIZE=+1]The sale runs from 12:00 am Wednesday until 11:59 PM Friday. Log on to www.appnut.com to order.[/size]

PS: Don't jerk around...Supplies truly are limited!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love AN!!!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to sound ungrateful...but can we get a different shirt? I don't like to advertise my steroid use.

Either way, I'm in for this!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is a crazy deal. worthy purchase

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It seems to have started already.

Who is trying it as soon as they get it?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
would these be alright for my first PH??!!

cuz it looks sick!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Orders rolling in pretty quick already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I placed my order. I will be holding off on it for 6 months or so, but I trust what you guys bring to the table.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
D^mn! That looks like a good deal! But how much will nutra have it for? And what about 2nd gear?

I kind of pritty much slept on this cause of dymethazine(have yet to try dymeth) but this would be cheaper.

I'm thinkin I'm a go back and start lookin at the threads of the one and see what's up cause this look good.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Guess I'm officially in! I'll be running it late August, Cant Wait!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anyone can place orders...... they opened up the ordering pages a wee bit early!

Awesome deal!!!!!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Wow I would love to get some but not right now. What will be the price after this great sale I will probably be kicking myself in the @$$ for missing.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I fuked up!!!! I just ordered and the I got my email and on the address I put"807 2nd at" and not"ST." for street! Can a rep help me out?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just order 6- bottles i better not have missed out or somebody will be riding in the back of my car trunk...lol J/J... great deal...I don't mess around when i order things

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Just so I'm clear.... AppNut reps would definitely recommend something like Cycle Support or Cycle Assist while on The One? Or would you just say a little Milk Thistle would suffice? I understand The One and Second Gear should be all you need as far as hormones and getting natural test production back, but what about liver and all that semi-important stuff?

Also, what's the shelf life on this stuff? Not like I could keep from opening it for too long ;)

TIA!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Just so I'm clear.... AppNut reps would definitely recommend something like Cycle Support or Cycle Assist while on The One? Or would you just say a little Milk Thistle would suffice? I understand The One and Second Gear should be all you need as far as hormones and getting natural test production back, but what about liver and all that semi-important stuff?

Also, what's the shelf life on this stuff? Not like I could keep from opening it for too long ;)

TIA!
x2! Would hawthorn extract and milk thistle suffice for support supps?:poke:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if I will use this, but I bought one.
:biglaugh:
EDIT: I bought one just to have for future trades. I am sticking to the natural scene.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I got it free ;) Will let you all know how my cycle goes to help people decide whether they want to use it in the future.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D^mn! That looks like a good deal! But how much will nutra have it for? And what about 2nd gear?

I kind of pritty much slept on this cause of dymethazine(have yet to try dymeth) but this would be cheaper.

I'm thinkin I'm a go back and start lookin at the threads of the one and see what's up cause this look good.

I don't know how much Nutra will have it for. But it will NOT be for CHEAPER than this I can guarantee that!

Definitely do your homework if you are thinking of doing a cycle of The ONE.

Is the deal only for members?

ANYONE can get the deal if they get in quick enough :D

Wow I would love to get some but not right now. What will be the price after this great sale I will probably be kicking myself in the @$$ for missing.
Price will be MINIMUM of $69.99 (and that's JUST for The ONE) EVERYwhere, no exceptions. So if you want some at the deal price, then I suggest that you get in quick!

I fuked up!!!! I just ordered and the I got my email and on the address I put"807 2nd at" and not"ST." for street! Can a rep help me out?

E-mail Alyson at [email protected], quoting your order number, name and any corrections to be made to the address.

TIA!
Something Dirk or Don may have to answer. But most of the testers were just using The ONE as well as the staples (i.e. creatine, multivitamin, etc.) and some were using Drive, etc. It wouldn't hurt to be on the safe side and use Cycle Support if you wanted to.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just dont know how effective this is going to be.... i havent seen any feedback from anyone that got their hands on it early..... i might have forgot.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

TIA!
x2! Would hawthorn extract and milk thistle suffice for support supps?:poke:
don was the only one who used anything as far as a support product goes, he used some of a leftover bottle of milk thistle he had, the first 2 weeks of his 5 week 4 cap a day cycle (no preload either) but never picked up more because he kept forgetting :D his liver values right at end of cycle were just a hair above top of normal range which to me is an insignificant climb, and should be no problem returning to normal within days.

nobody saw a blood pressure spike either. So no harm in using a cycle support product, but its probably overkill.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
only people i see that tried it were AN reps....... not sure i can go on those reviews honestly. What is it comparable to?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You could compare it to any PH used previously.

Just decrease the sides and increase the results, and you have The One :)

littlrook

Awards
im in! i also threw in some neovar for the free shipping lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only people i see that tried it were AN reps....... not sure i can go on those reviews honestly. What is it comparable to?
Its basically related to MDHT, but doesn't show significant androgenic sides. The initial logger bottles have gone out, so results of non-reps should start to show soon

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its like mdht then there wont be much mass in this stuff correct? I dont really care if there are low sides, thats just a plus but the real question is- is it strong enough that one bottle is enough for 200+ males with experience? I have heard the sales pitch and all that just interested in results. Ill stop there i didnt mean to bring negativity to this thread, im just reminded of some recent new designers that came out that were mostly all hype and big price tag... (not gonna point them out)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
if its like mdht then there wont be much mass in this stuff correct? I dont really care if there are low sides, thats just a plus but the real question is- is it strong enough that one bottle is enough for 200+ males with experience? I have heard the sales pitch and all that just interested in results. Ill stop there i didnt mean to bring negativity to this thread, im just reminded of some recent new designers that came out that were mostly all hype and big price tag... (not gonna point them out)
The mass gains were the most significant thing reported by our testers if you ask me. I understand your stance on that input coming from biased individuals though, so I hope these logs can get going soon to help everyone get a better understanding of what is being experienced by users.
We have 3-4 logs going up on here, 3 going up on BB, and 2 on BN

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, thats why i said related to mdht, but it shows quite a bit of mass gains. i saw about 14lbs gains on it, other guys saw even more. Don Orrell started at 276lbs, but his dosing was more than a full bottle (he ran at 4 caps a day for 5 weeks, so a full bottle + 30 extra caps)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/115406-one-beautiful-packaging-9.html#post1820575

but i'd bet that he saw most of his gains by the 4 week point where the first bottle would have run dry.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to try the diet don was doing for the before picture, looks like the twinkies + bacon diet.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought you were already on that diet easy? :nutkick: lol u can sub spam for bacon

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish. i bought some Newman-Os today, the organic oreos. I've actually been leaning out a bit over the last while, but its not easy, and a moko-loco sounds a lot better than 6 egg whites and oatmeal

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems to have started already.

Who is trying it as soon as they get it?
I took my first dose an hour or so ago.

Yes, I have my bottles already :biglaugh:

I'll be doing a log with before after pics and/or vids. I'm excited as hell!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
take a full 3 caps?
You got it, bro! Talked with Don and Dirk this morning a bit, and I think I'm going to pyramid. Start with 3, bump to 4, maybe back down to 3, we'll see how it treats me.

trep

Awards
Jesus.... 70 bucks for your cheapest worldwide shipping...... Iraq should just be considered in the US :p
Oh well I sent it to friends who'll send it to me. Can't wait.

SpanishFork

Awards
Just curious- has anyone tried doses higher than 4? I know the bottle says not to, but that doesn't stop Xtreme tren users from doing 180mg ed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got it, bro! Talked with Don and Dirk this morning a bit, and I think I'm going to pyramid. Start with 3, bump to 4, maybe back down to 3, we'll see how it treats me.
Sweet. you should already feel it then, man I miss it.

Just curious- has anyone tried doses higher than 4? I know the bottle says not to, but that doesn't stop Xtreme tren users from doing 180mg ed.
Nobody yet, and we dont recommend it at all. I think it would be detrimental to performance. 5 or 6 caps at once would be too over-stimming, and trying to split them would still likely screw with your sleep.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I wish. i bought some Newman-Os today, the organic oreos. I've actually been leaning out a bit over the last while, but its not easy, and a moko-loco sounds a lot better than 6 egg whites and oatmeal
MMM...Newman O'sssssssss :yumyum:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. you should already feel it then, man I miss it.
I do actually. I have a feeling of 'ready to go'! I'm a lil' energized, almost like I took a stim, but without the stim feelings of jitters, or the heartbeat things. I just feel....good. lol I can't wait to see how my workout goes today!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
free stuff or not. $70 is rediculous. i was pissed that i bought Mdrol for $25 and that it didnt do jack for me. if i try this it'll be months before i purchase. definitely need to hear more feedback. and im talking about feedback from ppl who know how to train an eat....not guys that are 18 years old 5'10 and 150lbs.

theres just too many variables to judge new products these days...