The One- sale starts tonight (Feb. 24)!!!!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Wentz34 View Post
    i just want to clarify a few legal issues before i consider this further..

    I am an aspiring Firefighter and do not want to do/use anything that could compromise this, for that sake I have stayed away from ph/aas/serms because of their legality, now for this product i see that the pct is all otc and no serm is necessary.

    so basically my question is, is The One/2nd Gear a legal supplement? are there any legal inclinations that could come from this product? can i use this supplement legally?

    thanks.
    None.
    You department will not test for AAS/PH use.
    Just the ordinary drugs, i.e. - narcotics, weed, etc.

    Damn, was it you that I talked to about this last night? I talked to someone here about it... weird.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Wentz34 View Post
    i just want to clarify a few legal issues before i consider this further..

    I am an aspiring Firefighter and do not want to do/use anything that could compromise this, for that sake I have stayed away from ph/aas/serms because of their legality, now for this product i see that the pct is all otc and no serm is necessary.

    so basically my question is, is The One/2nd Gear a legal supplement? are there any legal inclinations that could come from this product? can i use this supplement legally?

    thanks.
    It is currently a legal supplement to sell. That doesn't mean that any specific organization may not outlaw it, or that its impossible that you could test positive for some other substance while on it. Remember that most tests for things don't truly look for that thing, they look for metabolites of it in urine. so its possible for false positives. That said, I dont think the fire department bothers to test for anything but recreational drugs.
    •   
       


  3. to go the step further with this, for olympic competitors pseudoephedrine is considered a banned substance that they are tested for, regardless of the fact that it is in plenty of OTC allergy relief products.

  4. no wasnt me iron, but thanks for the response.

    and thanks easy for your response as well. Im not really concerned with drug tests, more of the legality of the product.. basically for background/polygraph tests when they may ask you about past drug use or illegal substances, so if i know the "supplement" is legal to use then i can answer them honestly without any worries... i guess if they ask about ph use then it would come to wording with "illegal" or not.. catch my drift..

    Thanks.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Wentz34 View Post
    no wasnt me iron, but thanks for the response.

    and thanks easy for your response as well. Im not really concerned with drug tests, more of the legality of the product.. basically for background/polygraph tests when they may ask you about past drug use or illegal substances, so if i know the "supplement" is legal to use then i can answer them honestly without any worries... i guess if they ask about ph use then it would come to wording with "illegal" or not.. catch my drift..

    Thanks.
    They will not ask questions like that.
    Stop worrying about it; the anxiety will show up on the test.
    •   
       


  6. I will be setting up my log tomorrow. I took pics tonight and had my first dose this morning. First impressions are impressive to me. I noticed it not an hour after taking it and I noticed it still in the gym 8 hours later. I added 2 reps to the majority of my sets tonight and the pumps and feelings of 'I can do anything' were with me throughout. This is by far the most noticeable product I've ever taken, and it's only Day 1. I'm going to be one pissed off dude when this bottle is empty. This is going to be a great fawking ride.....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I will be setting up my log tomorrow. I took pics tonight and had my first dose this morning. First impressions are impressive to me. I noticed it not an hour after taking it and I noticed it still in the gym 8 hours later. I added 2 reps to the majority of my sets tonight and the pumps and feelings of 'I can do anything' were with me throughout. This is by far the most noticeable product I've ever taken, and it's only Day 1. I'm going to be one pissed off dude when this bottle is empty. This is going to be a great fawking ride.....
    Eat the house down.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I will be setting up my log tomorrow. I took pics tonight and had my first dose this morning. First impressions are impressive to me. I noticed it not an hour after taking it and I noticed it still in the gym 8 hours later. I added 2 reps to the majority of my sets tonight and the pumps and feelings of 'I can do anything' were with me throughout. This is by far the most noticeable product I've ever taken, and it's only Day 1. I'm going to be one pissed off dude when this bottle is empty. This is going to be a great fawking ride.....
    Man I can't wait to smash some weights on this!

  9. Is a serm needed for PCT?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Is a serm needed for PCT?
    apparently not. hence them selling 2nd gear as the PCT product

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    None.
    You department will not test for AAS/PH use.
    Just the ordinary drugs, i.e. - narcotics, weed, etc.

    Damn, was it you that I talked to about this last night? I talked to someone here about it... weird.
    I gotta kinda agree on this I think it would be difficult for your dept. to test for ph's. I believe it costs quite a bit more to test for roids, ph's etc...but hey Wentz you asked a good question.

  12. Okay guys, I owe you guys an apology. I dont want to come off like im hating on AN or anything im just being cautious here and maybe im upset cuz $70 seems like alot to spend at the moment. Like easy said, there have been new compounds coming out in this supplement catergory that fell short of the talk. Now this has been the first hormonal supp released by AN so i should cut it some slack because AN's products have always been good (only tried RPM&Drive) and get good feedback as well. Again sorry for the haterism if it came off that way, i have nothing against AN or reps for that matter, im probably just more skeptical than the avg joe. The video by that AN rep did have me thinking and i was gonna purchase yesterday as well.....i'll just sit back shut up and eat my words when this sh1t goes wild......or doesnt



    My sincere apoligies to AppliedNutraceticals and all their reps along with BoneDaddy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Okay guys, I owe you guys an apology. I dont want to come off like im hating on AN or anything im just being cautious here and maybe im upset cuz $70 seems like alot to spend at the moment. Like easy said, there have been new compounds coming out in this supplement catergory that fell short of the talk. Now this has been the first hormonal supp released by AN so i should cut it some slack because AN's products have always been good (only tried RPM&Drive) and get good feedback as well. Again sorry for the haterism if it came off that way, i have nothing against AN or reps for that matter, im probably just more skeptical than the avg joe. The video by that AN rep did have me thinking and i was gonna purchase yesterday as well.....i'll just sit back shut up and eat my words when this sh1t goes wild......or doesnt
    That's what I'm talking about, PP! With most of us representing other companies, we need to make sure we are supportive of all so this place doesn't turn into a bowl of bb.com poo.
    Yeah, the haterism...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Wentz34 View Post
    i just want to clarify a few legal issues before i consider this further..

    I am an aspiring Firefighter and do not want to do/use anything that could compromise this, for that sake I have stayed away from ph/aas/serms because of their legality, now for this product i see that the pct is all otc and no serm is necessary.

    so basically my question is, is The One/2nd Gear a legal supplement? are there any legal inclinations that could come from this product? can i use this supplement legally?

    thanks.
    it is a legal dietary supplement in the US
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  15. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Okay guys, I owe you guys an apology. I dont want to come off like im hating on AN or anything im just being cautious here and maybe im upset cuz $70 seems like alot to spend at the moment. Like easy said, there have been new compounds coming out in this supplement catergory that fell short of the talk. Now this has been the first hormonal supp released by AN so i should cut it some slack because AN's products have always been good (only tried RPM&Drive) and get good feedback as well. Again sorry for the haterism if it came off that way, i have nothing against AN or reps for that matter, im probably just more skeptical than the avg joe. The video by that AN rep did have me thinking and i was gonna purchase yesterday as well.....i'll just sit back shut up and eat my words when this sh1t goes wild......or doesnt



    My sincere apoligies to AppliedNutraceticals and all their reps along with BoneDaddy

    PP-
    As one of the owners of AN- I feel that there is no apology necessary- and some skepticism is completely understandable, given the amount of ****ty current products of this nature on the market ATM, and also the fragile state of the economy

    $70 is a lot to spend- but I can guarantee it will be worth it- you have my word....all I can say is, check out my video log on Saturday or Sunday....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    So, The One is up and running and i'm just curious as to how this product stacks up with some of the recent supps that have come out. Vs. dymethazine or AMS dienedrone. I really don't want to miss out on this product pricing right now with the PCT and shirt. I do like AppNut's gear and believe they bring some great supps to the table but when it comes to prohormones i really do have my favorites. If this is more of a shredder i would love to see how it stacks up to MMv2 and if it is more of a bulker i would love to see how it stacks up to others. I know it's difficult to compare supps when everyone reacts differently but just trying to get a ballpark idea of this compound.
    I can't really compare The One to either of those compounds- but it will help you lose body fat while gaining muscle, with no water retention, in the neighborhood of 15-20 solid lbs. over a 4 week span....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'm going to be one pissed off dude when this bottle is empty. This is going to be a great fawking ride.....
    i know, i have missed it. pity its not something i can be on year round


  18. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    PP-
    As one of the owners of AN- I feel that there is no apology necessary- and some skepticism is completely understandable, given the amount of ****ty current products of this nature on the market ATM, and also the fragile state of the economy

    $70 is a lot to spend- but I can guarantee it will be worth it- you have my word....all I can say is, check out my video log on Saturday or Sunday....
    Please link us when you get this log up and running; follow it, I will.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    PP-
    As one of the owners of AN- I feel that there is no apology necessary- and some skepticism is completely understandable, given the amount of ****ty current products of this nature on the market ATM, and also the fragile state of the economy

    $70 is a lot to spend- but I can guarantee it will be worth it- you have my word....all I can say is, check out my video log on Saturday or Sunday....
    im glad you understand, I do apologize however for just being a little a55holish haha and not to mention my rep status. I think i may just get on that deal and hold on to it. Do you know how much the One will go for at say...NP?

    Also bump on the question on if we can change out the shirt for another shirt? Do you guys have other shirts available like RPM for instance?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im glad you understand, I do apologize however for just being a little a55holish haha and not to mention my rep status. I think i may just get on that deal and hold on to it. Do you know how much the One will go for at say...NP?

    Also bump on the question on if we can change out the shirt for another shirt? Do you guys have other shirts available like RPM for instance?
    I beleive the price will be the same at NP, but will not include the extra stuff that comes along in this package.

    No one answered me on the shirt thing, so I just ordered, I'll probably end up pitching the shirt in the trash, advertised steroid use = a nono for me!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I beleive the price will be the same at NP, but will not include the extra stuff that comes along in this package.

    No one answered me on the shirt thing, so I just ordered, I'll probably end up pitching the shirt in the trash, advertised steroid use = a nono for me!
    give it to the biggest dude at your gym

  22. I'm posting this in all of The ONE threads, but if you bought a bottle please do me a favor and put up a thread with your feedback when you use it. I'm not asking for logs, and not offering free goodies but it would be nice to see some real world results from 3rd parties. So if its not too much trouble, put up a thread at day 2 or so, and just update it once a week, or even just once at the end of cycle.

  23. Im about to make my order for "the one". What is the best time to take it. I will be taking 3 pills a day. Also is it okay to take with Neovar and NO-Xplode (I know No-xplode isn't the greatest pre workout but it was free so can't beat that)

  24. take em all first ting in the morning. Neovar + no-xplode are ok with it, but you may want to try a few workouts without them first as you may not feel you need them

  25. got my order in yesterday. Can't wait to try it out
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: The One (99 caps) 33 day cycle (Muscle Builders)
    By Miro3003 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:33 PM
  2. For Sale: The One & 2nd Gear (Muscle Builders)
    By jirahpaco in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. For Sale: The One 2nd Gear (Muscle Builders)
    By bigironkiller in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:11 PM
  4. For Sale: The One & Second Degree (Muscle Builders)
    By jirahpaco in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Log in
Log in