The One- sale starts tonight (Feb. 24)!!!!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm always half uncomfortable standing too close to don as he's so big. 6'5" is just so tall to begin with
    Hah! I know, right? I didn't know whether to talk to him or hang a rope and an old tire from him and start swinging! Hella cool guys though. I look forward to their input through all of this!

2. OK, I think i'm getting some feedback from The One again....I'm hot as fawk!! lol Dirk and don said it could jack up your metabolism and what not, but after my first dose, 2 hours in?! This is going to be goooooooood!! :-D
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I wish. i bought some Newman-Os today, the organic oreos. I've actually been leaning out a bit over the last while, but its not easy, and a moko-loco sounds a lot better than 6 egg whites and oatmeal
    its a loco-moco, haole

4. ah well, my memory blows

5. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You're not the 1st I've heard about MDrol doing nothing for you. You may have gotten a sketchy batch. It happens. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for when it comes to supps for the most part. I saw Dirk and Don personally this morning, and trust me....The One works. Don was freaking huge (because well...he's Don lol) and Dirk was lean, mean, solid and dry only 2 weeks in. My log is unsponsored and i'll be providing honest feedback with pics and vids. Follow along!
    u are doing an unsponsored log yet you know the AN guys personally so that is already biased imo.

next log
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    u are doing an unsponsored log yet you know the AN guys personally so that is already biased imo.

next log
    Well he may be a friend of AppNuts, but before and after pictures don't lie I see your point about him knowing Dirk and Don, which can lead to some bias, but as long as he gets that out in the open, he's not trying to hide anything. Looking forward to your log

7. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

next log
    haha I love how brutal you are on here! At least you speak your mind :P

8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

next log
    How is meeting someone for the 1st time by picking up a product knowing someone personally?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well he may be a friend of AppNuts, but before and after pictures don't lie I see your point about him knowing Dirk and Don, which can lead to some bias, but as long as he gets that out in the open, he's not trying to hide anything. Looking forward to your log
    I see the point everyones making, but thats the thing; I don't know them. I just happen to have the benefit of living close by, so I was able to swing by and pick it up instead of waiting for it to be shipped. I did have the opportunity to meet them for the 1st time, that's it. I wish I did know them, maybe I could have been sponsored instead!

10. just placed my order!! =D

gonna stock it away in my little closet of supplemental goodies for a bulk around august/sept...

11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well he may be a friend of AppNuts, but before and after pictures don't lie
    They don't lie but they don't show the full picture [pun intended] either. Pics two months after PCT would be ideal, especially if the tester was at his heaviest at the pre. But with the summer coming and all the bulker/cutters this will probably not happen.

The bad news is that I won't run it till May next year

12. Does the bottle do 4 or 5 weeks of use? For a full cycle.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

13. my personal feeling is that for most people 3 caps a day is plenty, at which point you get 36 full days, and 1 day of 2 caps, so just over 5 weeks. if you are an exceptionally big sucka then 4 caps is a possibility, which puts you at 2 caps short of 4 weeks, which is still a nice cycle. Everyone so far saw good gains by week 2

14. Any one plan on stacking this? I know people are gonna say since its new and people are seeing great gains by itself to just stick with the one by itself but, I cant help but imagine what it would be like stacked with one of the 19-nor ph's. You would get niced up haha

15. like with anything tho, you face diminishing returns. gain too much mass too fast, and its harder to keep it all in PCT. gain too much strength too fast and you get tendonitis....

that said, i'm sure people will

16. anyone here only using 2nd gear as pct? and yeah, piston is brutally honest.

17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

next log
    WTF is your deal?

18. Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    anyone here only using 2nd gear as pct? and you, piston is brutally honest.
    So am I.

19. any good for a cut dont want to miss it if it is

20. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I do actually. I have a feeling of 'ready to go'! I'm a lil' energized, almost like I took a stim, but without the stim feelings of jitters, or the heartbeat things. I just feel....good. lol I can't wait to see how my workout goes today!!
    LOL- I wasn't joking, was I?

I love this stuff- makes you feel great......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    if its like mdht then there wont be much mass in this stuff correct? I dont really care if there are low sides, thats just a plus but the real question is- is it strong enough that one bottle is enough for 200+ males with experience? I have heard the sales pitch and all that just interested in results. Ill stop there i didnt mean to bring negativity to this thread, im just reminded of some recent new designers that came out that were mostly all hype and big price tag... (not gonna point them out)
    it is related, but not the same, at least in terms of pharmacology/effects. the oxime makes it a completely different compound that behaves quite a bit differently than m-dht.

m-dht = mestanolone

mestanolone produces very small gains in lbm, if any.....

The One produces very large gains in lbm- doesn't take much of an alteration to completely change the pharmacology of a molecule

And yes- an experienced user who is 200 plus will get phenomenal gains on 3 per day- I will have my video log going up on Sat./Sun.- I am willing to put my money where my mouth is- stay tuned for this....

Keep in mind we go about things a lot differently than a lot of these other places- AN is a bull****-free company
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

22. ugh... you guys have seriously expensive international shipping! near as dammit 60 bucks to ship that small package to the UK!

I was going to pick some up just because it looks like a cracking deal but there's no way i'm spending as much again on shipping, an entire order with 3-4x as much stuff costs less to ship than that from nutra.

Maybe something you can look into for the future?

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Stuff costs to make what it costs to make. But definitely, wait for more feedback. Our first batch of loggers should give a good bit of feedback, and I know dirk was going to do a daily or so video log.
    Coming Saturday or Sunday......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

24. Quote Originally Posted by SpanishFork View Post
    What time of day do you take it? Early in the AM?
    I take mine when I roll out of bed....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

25. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    OK, I think i'm getting some feedback from The One again....I'm hot as fawk!! lol Dirk and don said it could jack up your metabolism and what not, but after my first dose, 2 hours in?! This is going to be goooooooood!! :-D
    yeah- the body temp increase is pretty noticeable.....The One has more of a "feel" to it than any compound I have ever used...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

26. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

next log
    geez if i wasnt such a big supporter of MP

strong hater you are
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

27. I totally understand PP, the last few big releases (although not from us) have been mostly big disappointments. So until there are a few unbiased logs out there, its understandable. No fear here tho, the unbiased logs will show the same as what we've already seen - this is some crazy stuff.

28. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    it is related, but not the same, at least in terms of pharmacology/effects. the oxime makes it a completely different compound that behaves quite a bit differently than m-dht.

m-dht = mestanolone

mestanolone produces very small gains in lbm, if any.....

The One produces very large gains in lbm- doesn't take much of an alteration to completely change the pharmacology of a molecule

And yes- an experienced user who is 200 plus will get phenomenal gains on 3 per day- I will have my video log going up on Sat./Sun.- I am willing to put my money where my mouth is- stay tuned for this....

Keep in mind we go about things a lot differently than a lot of these other places- AN is a bull****-free company
    Ultimate example is superdrol. Masteron is pretty mild, but SD is nucking futs.

29. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I totally understand PP, the last few big releases (although not from us) have been mostly big disappointments. So until there are a few unbiased logs out there, its understandable. No fear here tho, the unbiased logs will show the same as what we've already seen - this is some crazy stuff.
    I may just have to quit trying to explain how this stuff is different from anything on the current market, LOL- nobody wants to take me at my word....oh well- guess I have to just wait a few days until everybody actually tries The One

PS- Eric and Joe- the newer raws are even more potent than the beta- slightly different mix of isomers
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

30. Quote Originally Posted by SpanishFork View Post
    Ultimate example is superdrol. Masteron is pretty mild, but SD is nucking futs.
    yup- good call- or you could even take it a step further- drostanolone (injectible masteron) vs. methyldrostanolone (Superdrol)- massive pharmacological difference with virtually the exact same compound- both are methylated @ C2, and the only difference is that Superdrol has a second methyl @ C17.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. needtobuildmyscle Feb sale starts now
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Black Friday Sale - Starts Now!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 05:16 PM