The One- sale starts tonight (Feb. 24)!!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    if its like mdht then there wont be much mass in this stuff correct? I dont really care if there are low sides, thats just a plus but the real question is- is it strong enough that one bottle is enough for 200+ males with experience? I have heard the sales pitch and all that just interested in results. Ill stop there i didnt mean to bring negativity to this thread, im just reminded of some recent new designers that came out that were mostly all hype and big price tag... (not gonna point them out)
    it is related, but not the same, at least in terms of pharmacology/effects. the oxime makes it a completely different compound that behaves quite a bit differently than m-dht.

m-dht = mestanolone

mestanolone produces very small gains in lbm, if any.....

The One produces very large gains in lbm- doesn't take much of an alteration to completely change the pharmacology of a molecule

And yes- an experienced user who is 200 plus will get phenomenal gains on 3 per day- I will have my video log going up on Sat./Sun.- I am willing to put my money where my mouth is- stay tuned for this....

Keep in mind we go about things a lot differently than a lot of these other places- AN is a bull****-free company
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.65%

ugh... you guys have seriously expensive international shipping! near as dammit 60 bucks to ship that small package to the UK!

I was going to pick some up just because it looks like a cracking deal but there's no way i'm spending as much again on shipping, an entire order with 3-4x as much stuff costs less to ship than that from nutra.

Maybe something you can look into for the future?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Stuff costs to make what it costs to make. But definitely, wait for more feedback. Our first batch of loggers should give a good bit of feedback, and I know dirk was going to do a daily or so video log.
    Coming Saturday or Sunday......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishFork View Post
    What time of day do you take it? Early in the AM?
    I take mine when I roll out of bed....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    OK, I think i'm getting some feedback from The One again....I'm hot as fawk!! lol Dirk and don said it could jack up your metabolism and what not, but after my first dose, 2 hours in?! This is going to be goooooooood!! :-D
    yeah- the body temp increase is pretty noticeable.....The One has more of a "feel" to it than any compound I have ever used...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.62%

u are doing an unsponsored log yet you know the AN guys personally so that is already biased imo.

next log
    geez if i wasnt such a big supporter of MP

strong hater you are
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I totally understand PP, the last few big releases (although not from us) have been mostly big disappointments. So until there are a few unbiased logs out there, its understandable. No fear here tho, the unbiased logs will show the same as what we've already seen - this is some crazy stuff.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    it is related, but not the same, at least in terms of pharmacology/effects. the oxime makes it a completely different compound that behaves quite a bit differently than m-dht.

m-dht = mestanolone

mestanolone produces very small gains in lbm, if any.....

The One produces very large gains in lbm- doesn't take much of an alteration to completely change the pharmacology of a molecule

And yes- an experienced user who is 200 plus will get phenomenal gains on 3 per day- I will have my video log going up on Sat./Sun.- I am willing to put my money where my mouth is- stay tuned for this....

Keep in mind we go about things a lot differently than a lot of these other places- AN is a bull****-free company
    Ultimate example is superdrol. Masteron is pretty mild, but SD is nucking futs.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I totally understand PP, the last few big releases (although not from us) have been mostly big disappointments. So until there are a few unbiased logs out there, its understandable. No fear here tho, the unbiased logs will show the same as what we've already seen - this is some crazy stuff.
    I may just have to quit trying to explain how this stuff is different from anything on the current market, LOL- nobody wants to take me at my word....oh well- guess I have to just wait a few days until everybody actually tries The One

PS- Eric and Joe- the newer raws are even more potent than the beta- slightly different mix of isomers
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishFork View Post
    Ultimate example is superdrol. Masteron is pretty mild, but SD is nucking futs.
    yup- good call- or you could even take it a step further- drostanolone (injectible masteron) vs. methyldrostanolone (Superdrol)- massive pharmacological difference with virtually the exact same compound- both are methylated @ C2, and the only difference is that Superdrol has a second methyl @ C17.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

PS- Eric and Joe- the newer raws are even more potent than the beta- slightly different mix of isomers
    geez, I can't even imagine. will be interesting for me, i'm doing full body workouts now, and if recovery is even slightly better I should be able to do every other day easily enough.

yup- good call- or you could even take it a step further- drostanolone (injectible masteron) vs. methyldrostanolone (Superdrol)- massive pharmacological difference with virtually the exact same compound- both are methylated @ C2, and the only difference is that Superdrol has a second methyl @ C17.....
    Or compare methyldienelone to dienelone....
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

WOW!
    Okay, my interest just shot up 100x!
    It doesn't matter if the logger knows the people in the company, in my opinion - what matters is that the logger is honest and is able to communicate what he/she is feeling, or not feeling. There's no such thing as, "Practice makes perfect," rather it's, "Practice makes improvement." Where the practice is the art of actually using the compound in a real world setting. I look forward to following the logs of the ones that were chosen, as well as anyone who picked some up and is going to log it. And yes, I was pissy about how the loggers were chosen, but this world doesnít revolve around me. Iíll leave AN business end to them.

Give this 5-6 months for feedback to accumulate. Hell, I remember when RPM first came out... a few people dogged it because it seemed so simple on paper, and we all know how that turned out. (RPM is one of the biggest hits ever!) So let's just sit back and watch.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    WOW!
    It doesn't matter if the logger knows the people in the company, in my opinion - what matters is that the logger is honest and is able to communicate what he/she is feeling, or not feeling. There's no such thing as, "Practice makes perfect," rather it's, "Practice makes improvement." Where the practice is the art of actually using the compound in a real world setting. I look forward to following the logs of the ones that were chosen, as well as anyone who picked some up and is going to log it. And yes, I was pissy about how the loggers were chosen, but this world doesnít revolve around me. Iíll leave AN business end to them.

Give this 5-6 months for feedback to accumulate. Hell, I remember when RPM first came out... a few people dogged it because it seemed so simple on paper, and we all know how that turned out. (RPM is one of the biggest hits ever!) So let's just sit back and watch.
    Great attitude to have- and I am willing just to let people come to their own conclusions on whether or not this is compound is everything that we have made it out to be- I am that confident in this product

By using polls to pick the loggers was probably the only way to do it- too much indecision, too little time, unfortunately- if we didn't do the poll, we would still be trying to decide...........

I am just going to let the logs speak for themselves- I already know what this product does/is going to do, so I am confident that in about 1 week, the skepticism will dissappear, almost immediately........and I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make him drink, LOL
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    I'm intrigued about possibly running The One (dosed early AM), then MMV2 pre-workout (5 or 6 pm). If I do that I'll log it.
    that sounds like a great idea. I would do it. let me know when you log if you do. I;ll be in it ASAP
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So, The One is up and running and i'm just curious as to how this product stacks up with some of the recent supps that have come out. Vs. dymethazine or AMS dienedrone. I really don't want to miss out on this product pricing right now with the PCT and shirt. I do like AppNut's gear and believe they bring some great supps to the table but when it comes to prohormones i really do have my favorites. If this is more of a shredder i would love to see how it stacks up to MMv2 and if it is more of a bulker i would love to see how it stacks up to others. I know it's difficult to compare supps when everyone reacts differently but just trying to get a ballpark idea of this compound.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

I have found in my experience as a comsumer that AN has always been more than helpful and almost always delivers of good quality products, thus the reason me applying to log The One.
  17. cmc
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.52%

How does it look for strength gains?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

WOW!

I agree with you to Iron. Can't wait to see these logs and I know one I will follow for sure but if anyone else has got logs or soon to have logs let me know somehow or I will definitely try to find your logs. AGREED LETS JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH AND LEARN FROM THESE UP AND COMING LOGS.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post
    How does it look for strength gains?
    its pretty significant, i was breaking or matching PRs by the beginning of week 3
    This space for rent

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

i just want to clarify a few legal issues before i consider this further..

I am an aspiring Firefighter and do not want to do/use anything that could compromise this, for that sake I have stayed away from ph/aas/serms because of their legality, now for this product i see that the pct is all otc and no serm is necessary.

so basically my question is, is The One/2nd Gear a legal supplement? are there any legal inclinations that could come from this product? can i use this supplement legally?

thanks.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Wentz34 View Post

I am an aspiring Firefighter and do not want to do/use anything that could compromise this, for that sake I have stayed away from ph/aas/serms because of their legality, now for this product i see that the pct is all otc and no serm is necessary.

so basically my question is, is The One/2nd Gear a legal supplement? are there any legal inclinations that could come from this product? can i use this supplement legally?

thanks.
    None.
    You department will not test for AAS/PH use.
    Just the ordinary drugs, i.e. - narcotics, weed, etc.

Damn, was it you that I talked to about this last night? I talked to someone here about it... weird.
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

thanks.
    It is currently a legal supplement to sell. That doesn't mean that any specific organization may not outlaw it, or that its impossible that you could test positive for some other substance while on it. Remember that most tests for things don't truly look for that thing, they look for metabolites of it in urine. so its possible for false positives. That said, I dont think the fire department bothers to test for anything but recreational drugs.
    This space for rent

23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

to go the step further with this, for olympic competitors pseudoephedrine is considered a banned substance that they are tested for, regardless of the fact that it is in plenty of OTC allergy relief products.
    This space for rent

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.98%

no wasnt me iron, but thanks for the response.

and thanks easy for your response as well. Im not really concerned with drug tests, more of the legality of the product.. basically for background/polygraph tests when they may ask you about past drug use or illegal substances, so if i know the "supplement" is legal to use then i can answer them honestly without any worries... i guess if they ask about ph use then it would come to wording with "illegal" or not.. catch my drift..

Thanks.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

no wasnt me iron, but thanks for the response.

and thanks easy for your response as well. Im not really concerned with drug tests, more of the legality of the product.. basically for background/polygraph tests when they may ask you about past drug use or illegal substances, so if i know the "supplement" is legal to use then i can answer them honestly without any worries... i guess if they ask about ph use then it would come to wording with "illegal" or not.. catch my drift..

Thanks.
    They will not ask questions like that.
    Stop worrying about it; the anxiety will show up on the test.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%

I will be setting up my log tomorrow. I took pics tonight and had my first dose this morning. First impressions are impressive to me. I noticed it not an hour after taking it and I noticed it still in the gym 8 hours later. I added 2 reps to the majority of my sets tonight and the pumps and feelings of 'I can do anything' were with me throughout. This is by far the most noticeable product I've ever taken, and it's only Day 1. I'm going to be one pissed off dude when this bottle is empty. This is going to be a great fawking ride.....
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%

I will be setting up my log tomorrow. I took pics tonight and had my first dose this morning. First impressions are impressive to me. I noticed it not an hour after taking it and I noticed it still in the gym 8 hours later. I added 2 reps to the majority of my sets tonight and the pumps and feelings of 'I can do anything' were with me throughout. This is by far the most noticeable product I've ever taken, and it's only Day 1. I'm going to be one pissed off dude when this bottle is empty. This is going to be a great fawking ride.....
    Eat the house down.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

Man I can't wait to smash some weights on this!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.43%

Is a serm needed for PCT?
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Is a serm needed for PCT?
    apparently not. hence them selling 2nd gear as the PCT product
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

None.
    You department will not test for AAS/PH use.
    Just the ordinary drugs, i.e. - narcotics, weed, etc.

Damn, was it you that I talked to about this last night? I talked to someone here about it... weird.
    I gotta kinda agree on this I think it would be difficult for your dept. to test for ph's. I believe it costs quite a bit more to test for roids, ph's etc...but hey Wentz you asked a good question.
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Okay guys, I owe you guys an apology. I dont want to come off like im hating on AN or anything im just being cautious here and maybe im upset cuz $70 seems like alot to spend at the moment. Like easy said, there have been new compounds coming out in this supplement catergory that fell short of the talk. Now this has been the first hormonal supp released by AN so i should cut it some slack because AN's products have always been good (only tried RPM&Drive) and get good feedback as well. Again sorry for the haterism if it came off that way, i have nothing against AN or reps for that matter, im probably just more skeptical than the avg joe. The video by that AN rep did have me thinking and i was gonna purchase yesterday as well.....i'll just sit back shut up and eat my words when this sh1t goes wild......or doesnt

My sincere apoligies to AppliedNutraceticals and all their reps along with BoneDaddy
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Okay guys, I owe you guys an apology. I dont want to come off like im hating on AN or anything im just being cautious here and maybe im upset cuz $70 seems like alot to spend at the moment. Like easy said, there have been new compounds coming out in this supplement catergory that fell short of the talk. Now this has been the first hormonal supp released by AN so i should cut it some slack because AN's products have always been good (only tried RPM&Drive) and get good feedback as well. Again sorry for the haterism if it came off that way, i have nothing against AN or reps for that matter, im probably just more skeptical than the avg joe. The video by that AN rep did have me thinking and i was gonna purchase yesterday as well.....i'll just sit back shut up and eat my words when this sh1t goes wild......or doesnt
    That's what I'm talking about, PP! With most of us representing other companies, we need to make sure we are supportive of all so this place doesn't turn into a bowl of bb.com poo.
    Yeah, the haterism...
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

thanks.
    it is a legal dietary supplement in the US
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

My sincere apoligies to AppliedNutraceticals and all their reps along with BoneDaddy

PP-
    As one of the owners of AN- I feel that there is no apology necessary- and some skepticism is completely understandable, given the amount of ****ty current products of this nature on the market ATM, and also the fragile state of the economy

$70 is a lot to spend- but I can guarantee it will be worth it- you have my word....all I can say is, check out my video log on Saturday or Sunday....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    So, The One is up and running and i'm just curious as to how this product stacks up with some of the recent supps that have come out. Vs. dymethazine or AMS dienedrone. I really don't want to miss out on this product pricing right now with the PCT and shirt. I do like AppNut's gear and believe they bring some great supps to the table but when it comes to prohormones i really do have my favorites. If this is more of a shredder i would love to see how it stacks up to MMv2 and if it is more of a bulker i would love to see how it stacks up to others. I know it's difficult to compare supps when everyone reacts differently but just trying to get a ballpark idea of this compound.
    I can't really compare The One to either of those compounds- but it will help you lose body fat while gaining muscle, with no water retention, in the neighborhood of 15-20 solid lbs. over a 4 week span....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

I'm going to be one pissed off dude when this bottle is empty. This is going to be a great fawking ride.....
    i know, i have missed it. pity its not something i can be on year round

38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

PP-
    As one of the owners of AN- I feel that there is no apology necessary- and some skepticism is completely understandable, given the amount of ****ty current products of this nature on the market ATM, and also the fragile state of the economy

$70 is a lot to spend- but I can guarantee it will be worth it- you have my word....all I can say is, check out my video log on Saturday or Sunday....
    Please link us when you get this log up and running; follow it, I will.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

PP-

im glad you understand, I do apologize however for just being a little a55holish haha and not to mention my rep status. I think i may just get on that deal and hold on to it. Do you know how much the One will go for at say...NP?

Also bump on the question on if we can change out the shirt for another shirt? Do you guys have other shirts available like RPM for instance?
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.84%

im glad you understand, I do apologize however for just being a little a55holish haha and not to mention my rep status. I think i may just get on that deal and hold on to it. Do you know how much the One will go for at say...NP?

Also bump on the question on if we can change out the shirt for another shirt? Do you guys have other shirts available like RPM for instance?
    I beleive the price will be the same at NP, but will not include the extra stuff that comes along in this package.

No one answered me on the shirt thing, so I just ordered, I'll probably end up pitching the shirt in the trash, advertised steroid use = a nono for me!

Similar Forum Threads

1. needtobuildmyscle Feb sale starts now
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 06:13 PM
  2. Black Friday Sale - Starts Now!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 05:16 PM
  3. 1 hour sale starts now!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23