The One- sale starts tonight (Feb. 24)!!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I wish. i bought some Newman-Os today, the organic oreos. I've actually been leaning out a bit over the last while, but its not easy, and a moko-loco sounds a lot better than 6 egg whites and oatmeal
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    It seems to have started already.

Who is trying it as soon as they get it?
    I took my first dose an hour or so ago.

Yes, I have my bottles already

I'll be doing a log with before after pics and/or vids. I'm excited as hell!
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

take a full 3 caps?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    take a full 3 caps?
    You got it, bro! Talked with Don and Dirk this morning a bit, and I think I'm going to pyramid. Start with 3, bump to 4, maybe back down to 3, we'll see how it treats me.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Jesus.... 70 bucks for your cheapest worldwide shipping...... Iraq should just be considered in the US :P
    Oh well I sent it to friends who'll send it to me. Can't wait.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Just curious- has anyone tried doses higher than 4? I know the bottle says not to, but that doesn't stop Xtreme tren users from doing 180mg ed.
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You got it, bro! Talked with Don and Dirk this morning a bit, and I think I'm going to pyramid. Start with 3, bump to 4, maybe back down to 3, we'll see how it treats me.
    Sweet. you should already feel it then, man I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishFork View Post
    Just curious- has anyone tried doses higher than 4? I know the bottle says not to, but that doesn't stop Xtreme tren users from doing 180mg ed.
    Nobody yet, and we dont recommend it at all. I think it would be detrimental to performance. 5 or 6 caps at once would be too over-stimming, and trying to split them would still likely screw with your sleep.
    This space for rent

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I wish. i bought some Newman-Os today, the organic oreos. I've actually been leaning out a bit over the last while, but its not easy, and a moko-loco sounds a lot better than 6 egg whites and oatmeal
    MMM...Newman O'sssssssss
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I do actually. I have a feeling of 'ready to go'! I'm a lil' energized, almost like I took a stim, but without the stim feelings of jitters, or the heartbeat things. I just feel....good. lol I can't wait to see how my workout goes today!!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

free stuff or not. $70 is rediculous. i was pissed that i bought Mdrol for $25 and that it didnt do jack for me. if i try this it'll be months before i purchase. definitely need to hear more feedback. and im talking about feedback from ppl who know how to train an eat....not guys that are 18 years old 5'10 and 150lbs.

theres just too many variables to judge new products these days...
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Helllllll yeah!

Bonedaddy: Get your bodyweight yet today? Please do ASAP if you didn't yet.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    free stuff or not. $70 is rediculous. i was pissed that i bought Mdrol for $25 and that it didnt do jack for me. if i try this it'll be months before i purchase. definitely need to hear more feedback. and im talking about feedback from ppl who know how to train an eat....not guys that are 18 years old 5'10 and 150lbs.

Stuff costs to make what it costs to make. But definitely, wait for more feedback. Our first batch of loggers should give a good bit of feedback, and I know dirk was going to do a daily or so video log.
    This space for rent

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nobody yet, and we dont recommend it at all. I think it would be detrimental to performance. 5 or 6 caps at once would be too over-stimming, and trying to split them would still likely screw with your sleep.
    What time of day do you take it? Early in the AM?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

At $70 you're actually getting The One + 2nd gear with their current deal via their website. That isn't too "rediculous"
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, recommendation is either full dose first thing in morning, or at most split into 2 doses with first thing in morning, and at least 8-10 hours before bedtime for the second.

I miss that feeling. I should have a bottle here tomorrow tho
    This space for rent

16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Helllllll yeah!

Bonedaddy: Get your bodyweight yet today? Please do ASAP if you didn't yet.
    I just hopped on the scale here @ work and it says 230. I'm not sure it's too accurate, I think I'm more like 227 or so. I'll hop on the scale @ the gym today in a few hours and report back.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    At $70 you're actually getting The One + 2nd gear with their current deal via their website. That isn't too "rediculous"
    id rather just buy The One for cheaper, i already have post cycle supplies
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, recommendation is either full dose first thing in morning, or at most split into 2 doses with first thing in morning, and at least 8-10 hours before bedtime for the second.

I miss that feeling. I should have a bottle here tomorrow tho
    I'm intrigued about possibly running The One (dosed early AM), then MMV2 pre-workout (5 or 6 pm). If I do that I'll log it.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

You're not the 1st I've heard about MDrol doing nothing for you. You may have gotten a sketchy batch. It happens. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for when it comes to supps for the most part. I saw Dirk and Don personally this morning, and trust me....The One works. Don was freaking huge (because well...he's Don lol) and Dirk was lean, mean, solid and dry only 2 weeks in. My log is unsponsored and i'll be providing honest feedback with pics and vids. Follow along!
  20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm always half uncomfortable standing too close to don as he's so big. 6'5" is just so tall to begin with
    This space for rent

21. Registered User
    Answers

I'm always half uncomfortable standing too close to don as he's so big. 6'5" is just so tall to begin with
    Hah! I know, right? I didn't know whether to talk to him or hang a rope and an old tire from him and start swinging! Hella cool guys though. I look forward to their input through all of this!
  22. Registered User
    Answers

OK, I think i'm getting some feedback from The One again....I'm hot as fawk!! lol Dirk and don said it could jack up your metabolism and what not, but after my first dose, 2 hours in?! This is going to be goooooooood!! :-D
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

its a loco-moco, haole
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

ah well, my memory blows
    This space for rent

25. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

You're not the 1st I've heard about MDrol doing nothing for you. You may have gotten a sketchy batch. It happens. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for when it comes to supps for the most part. I saw Dirk and Don personally this morning, and trust me....The One works. Don was freaking huge (because well...he's Don lol) and Dirk was lean, mean, solid and dry only 2 weeks in. My log is unsponsored and i'll be providing honest feedback with pics and vids. Follow along!
    u are doing an unsponsored log yet you know the AN guys personally so that is already biased imo.

next log
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    u are doing an unsponsored log yet you know the AN guys personally so that is already biased imo.

next log
    Well he may be a friend of AppNuts, but before and after pictures don't lie I see your point about him knowing Dirk and Don, which can lead to some bias, but as long as he gets that out in the open, he's not trying to hide anything. Looking forward to your log
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

next log
    haha I love how brutal you are on here! At least you speak your mind :P
  28. Registered User
    Answers

next log
    How is meeting someone for the 1st time by picking up a product knowing someone personally?
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well he may be a friend of AppNuts, but before and after pictures don't lie I see your point about him knowing Dirk and Don, which can lead to some bias, but as long as he gets that out in the open, he's not trying to hide anything. Looking forward to your log
    I see the point everyones making, but thats the thing; I don't know them. I just happen to have the benefit of living close by, so I was able to swing by and pick it up instead of waiting for it to be shipped. I did have the opportunity to meet them for the 1st time, that's it. I wish I did know them, maybe I could have been sponsored instead!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

just placed my order!! =D

gonna stock it away in my little closet of supplemental goodies for a bulk around august/sept...
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well he may be a friend of AppNuts, but before and after pictures don't lie
    They don't lie but they don't show the full picture [pun intended] either. Pics two months after PCT would be ideal, especially if the tester was at his heaviest at the pre. But with the summer coming and all the bulker/cutters this will probably not happen.

The bad news is that I won't run it till May next year
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Does the bottle do 4 or 5 weeks of use? For a full cycle.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

my personal feeling is that for most people 3 caps a day is plenty, at which point you get 36 full days, and 1 day of 2 caps, so just over 5 weeks. if you are an exceptionally big sucka then 4 caps is a possibility, which puts you at 2 caps short of 4 weeks, which is still a nice cycle. Everyone so far saw good gains by week 2
    This space for rent

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Any one plan on stacking this? I know people are gonna say since its new and people are seeing great gains by itself to just stick with the one by itself but, I cant help but imagine what it would be like stacked with one of the 19-nor ph's. You would get niced up haha
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

like with anything tho, you face diminishing returns. gain too much mass too fast, and its harder to keep it all in PCT. gain too much strength too fast and you get tendonitis....

that said, i'm sure people will
    This space for rent

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Answers

anyone here only using 2nd gear as pct? and yeah, piston is brutally honest.
  37. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

next log
    WTF is your deal?
  38. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crowpass View Post
    anyone here only using 2nd gear as pct? and you, piston is brutally honest.
    So am I.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

any good for a cut dont want to miss it if it is
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I do actually. I have a feeling of 'ready to go'! I'm a lil' energized, almost like I took a stim, but without the stim feelings of jitters, or the heartbeat things. I just feel....good. lol I can't wait to see how my workout goes today!!
    LOL- I wasn't joking, was I?

I love this stuff- makes you feel great......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. needtobuildmyscle Feb sale starts now
    By needtogetmuscle in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 05:13 PM
  2. Black Friday Sale - Starts Now!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 04:16 PM