Seth Roberts' Book ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY - AnabolicMinds.com

Seth Roberts' Book ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member

Seth Roberts' Book ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY

My book: Seth Robert's ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY is finally here!

Seth Roberts’ ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY is the most advanced reference text on the market because it is the only book of its kind written by a former pharmaceutical scientist. Ten years in the making, this is not a bunch of re-hashed out-of-date information but a brand new look into the action of anabolic hormones. Find out how these drugs work as this text delves into the receptor and non-receptor mediated actions of anabolics.

ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY introduces new mechanisms of action that are unknown to the underground community. Also found inside are experimental and exotic compounds that are not discussed in any other text or on-line source.

ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY turns Bro-lore upside down by explaining some of the scientific truth behind the anecdotal experience as explained by a real scientist who has worked for over a decade in the pharmaceutical industry; not some armchair expert. This book discusses an advanced topic in a step-wise fashion. Information is laid out in a progression giving you the basic information you need to understand advanced concepts.

You probably know about aromatase and 5-alpha reductase but do you know about another enzyme that dramatically influences the results of a cycle?

What effect does injection volume and location have on the half-life of injectable AAS?

What is the difference between water retention and edema and what causes them?

This book has information that you won’t find anywhere else…

From understanding blood tests to learning about the role of active metabolites, ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY covers every aspect of the physiology, pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of anabolics.

When you buy ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY you will automatically get two free books: Supplements for Genetic Growth and What Are You On?: The Definitive Guide to Sports Supplements both by Eric Marchewitz.

http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/...armacology.htm

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are you only selling these direct, or will you be offering it through Nutra?

:hint hint:
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Are you only selling these direct, or will you be offering it through Nutra?

:hint hint:
    Initially, they will be direct but I am not opposed to selling them through distributors. I want to get the message out.
    •   

4. Advanced Member

This thread can also serve as a place to ask questions about the book or to discuss the contents of the book.
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will this touch on any specific OTC designer steroids? Any training or nutrition advice when on or off cycle?

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

nice to hear it is finally ready!
    let us know if you would like to consider reselling through NP.
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    nice to hear it is finally ready!
    let us know if you would like to consider reselling through NP.
    I'm really anxious for people to read it because i think it will initiate some great conversations and debates.
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm sure it would be an interesting read, and much more user friendly than Vida, which I've been wading through on and off.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm sure it would be an interesting read, and much more user friendly than Vida, which I've been wading through on and off.
    It is somewhere in between Llewellyn's Book and Vida in ease of readability but more towards Vida in its scientific content(albeit updated). I took the time to lay out the basic info that was needed to understand the more difficult concepts
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

The book looks to be interesting, seth. I'm always looking for a good scientific read myself. I may pick this up.

Legendary

11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sethroberts View Post
    It is somewhere in between Llewellyn's Book and Vida in ease of readability but more towards Vida in its scientific content(albeit updated). I took the time to lay out the basic info that was needed to understand the more difficult concepts
    Promising. I'm natural currently, as I have yet to hit a halt in progress worthy of extra "help". The whole reason I've been reading Vida is to provide myself a better understanding of anabolics should I ever decide to use them.

But an updated, clearer alternative sounds like a definite upgrade.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  12. Advanced Member

Here is a sample page from the section on anabolism/catabolism so that you can see font size. The book is standard 8.5 by 11 inches and there are 428 pages.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13. Diamond Member

Here is a sample page from the section on anabolism/catabolism so that you can see font size. The book is standard 8.5 by 11 inches and there are 428 pages.
    Consider the NutraPlanet route.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Consider the NutraPlanet route.
    I urged this as well, and PMed him the contact info. I'll also shoot out an email to Sam.

Seth - what I find lacking is a direct, side to side comparison of different compounds with detailed information on the WHY of choosing certain ones to stack together. Do you broach this subject in the book?
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i cant wait to get a copy of this, i havent read vida, but have read "Anabolics" as well as Duchaines Body Opus and Dirty Dieting Newsletter, and ALRI's book (the original, not naturally, lol).

The more good reads out there the better, knowledge is certainly power, and in the case of this, knowledge is health.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  16. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I urged this as well, and PMed him the contact info. I'll also shoot out an email to Sam.

Seth - what I find lacking is a direct, side to side comparison of different compounds with detailed information on the WHY of choosing certain ones to stack together. Do you broach this subject in the book?
    I am definitely open to Nutraplanet and I have an email in to Sam.

That is really the purpose of writing this book is to get at the different effects of different AAS which is THE reason to combine any two compounds together. If they all acted the same, then there would be no point, just take higher doses of a single compound. Everyone knows that AAS are doing something oher than binding to the androgen receptor and some of these are well known like converting to estrogen or binding to the progesterone receptor. I have catalogued the different off-target effects, explained their effects and described which effects each compound has.
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I am definitely open to Nutraplanet and I have an email in to Sam.

That is really the purpose of writing this book is to get at the different effects of different AAS which is THE reason to combine any two compounds together. If they all acted the same, then there would be no point, just take higher doses of a single compound. Everyone knows that AAS are doing something oher than binding to the androgen receptor and some of these are well known like converting to estrogen or binding to the progesterone receptor. I have catalogued the different off-target effects, explained their effects and described which effects each compound has.
    You do realize an email to Sam is like an email into oblivion

Judging by the responses of other forum members, it seems like there could be quite some demand. Perhaps its time we expanded outside of just "Building the Perfect Beast...Naturally"

I'll make sure I tell Sam to dig for your email tomorrow.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i always value your inputs and knowledge on this subject. The sample page looks exciting, i mean the book seems like it would be an awesome read! Id love to get one
  19. Advanced Member

Question PH/DS

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Will this touch on any specific OTC designer steroids?
    Bump for that.

The book covers PH/DS like H-drol, SDrol, Trena, Phera, Bold, etc....??
  20. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Bump for that.

The book covers PH/DS like H-drol, SDrol, Trena, Phera, Bold, etc....??
    Prohormones, prosteroids (designers) and exotic compounds are covered in the book.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Prohormones, prosteroids (designers) and exotic compounds are covered in the book.
    glad to hear it, I have a copy coming to me today. I cant wait to read this especially as I'm planning a big cycle after I run a huge log for USP over the next few months.
  22. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    glad to hear it, I have a copy coming to me today. I cant wait to read this especially as I'm planning a big cycle after I run a huge log for USP over the next few months.
    make sure you give me feedback and I am on the boards to support the content -- answer questions and discuss the info.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Seth - I picked it up to read. I'll relay some feedback once i get into reading it. Looks to be a really great book.

Legendary

24. Board Sponsor

I have about 3 books to read ahead of this one. But this one just sounds more appealing so it may get the bump up.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

how much is it going to cost? How do i place an order for it? sorry if i mist this info someplace.
  26. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    how much is it going to cost? How do i place an order for it? sorry if i mist this info someplace.
    You can purchase it on LG Science's website for $49.99 (free shipping).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

27. IBE
    Board Sponsor

I order the frist he posted the link. I am looking forward to reading, i wish they had express but only ground was offerd..lol
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

idk if i can afford 50 bones for this......errr booo whoooo im a broke ass
  29. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    idk if i can afford 50 bones for this......errr booo whoooo im a broke ass
    Sure you can.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I got my book today. Looks pretty good at first glance. Reading to commence shortly.

Legendary

31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Coming soon to NutraPlanet (ETA: 3/6/09)

Seth Roberts’ ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY is the most advanced reference text on the market because it is the only book of its kind written by a former pharmaceutical scientist. Ten years in the making, this is not a bunch of re-hashed out-of-date information but a brand new look into the action of anabolic hormones. Find out how these drugs work as this text delves into the receptor and non-receptor mediated actions of anabolics.

ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY introduces new mechanisms of action that are unknown to the underground community. Also found inside are experimental and exotic compounds that are not discussed in any other text or on-line source.

ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY turns Bro-lore upside down by explaining some of the scientific truth behind the anecdotal experience as explained by a real scientist who has worked for over a decade in the pharmaceutical industry; not some armchair expert. This book discusses an advanced topic in a step-wise fashion. Information is laid out in a progression giving you the basic information you need to understand advanced concepts.

You probably know about aromatase and 5-alpha reductase but do you know about another enzyme that dramatically influences the results of a cycle?
    What effect does injection volume and location have on the half-life of injectable AAS? What is the difference between water retention and edema and what causes them? This book has information that you won’t find anywhere else…

From understanding blood tests to learning about the role of active metabolites, ANABOLIC PHARMACOLOGY covers every aspect of the physiology, pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of anabolics.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

ive been thumbing through it for the past week and am very impressed

well done seth, I will give you further thoughts when my schedule frees up more and Im able to give it a thorough read.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

I was going to pick up Llewellyn's Book, but may pick this up instead.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  34. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    ive been thumbing through it for the past week and am very impressed

well done seth, I will give you further thoughts when my schedule frees up more and Im able to give it a thorough read.

Thanks. i look forward to hearing questions/comments.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

good news!!!

Anabolic Pharmacology is now in stock and ready for shipment at NutraPlanet!!!
  36. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I was going to pick up Llewellyn's Book, but may pick this up instead.
    We just made it alot more convenient Add something for $25, and you've got free shipping. Maybe some PB Cup protein on the side ... mmmm!
  37. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We just made it alot more convenient Add something for $25, and you've got free shipping. Maybe some PB Cup protein on the side ... mmmm!
    If it ever gets back in stock!!
    Edit: OOOPS! It is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

For those of you have how this how is it as a read? Easy to understand while still indepth enough to get a good base?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  39. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    For those of you have how this how is it as a read? ...
    Could you decode this, please?

40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Could you decode this, please?

Translation:

For those of you who now have this....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Seth Roberts, Help: Half-Life Of T3?
    By crowbar46 in forum Anabolics