Nimbus Nutrition Performance Pudding.....Your Vote Counts!

Would you buy Nimbus Nutrition Performance Pudding?

• Total voters

tims03redfire

Awards
[size=+2]Nimbus Nutrition
- - - - - Performance Pudding - - - - - [/size]

[size=+2]...Here is the deal....
We at Nimbus Nutrition want to know if you as a consumer would be interested in our Performance Pudding!
We have recieved numerous request to bring this product back.....but I wanted to get a little more feedback before we start production.[/size]

[size=+2]- - - Flavors - - -[/size]
[size=+1]Chocolate
Vanilla
Butterscotch[/size]

Performance Pudding was designed to tickle your taste buds while providing you with the all the highest quality muscle building, fat reducing ingredients. It's ideal for those wanting to indulge, without actually having to compromise their diet one bit. In fact, once you taste Performance Pudding, you may have to pinch yourself to be sure you aren't dreaming...yes, it's that good without the fat and high carbohydrate content you might expect. The incredible taste is simply the tip of the ice berg.

Performance pudding serves up a massive dose of multi-species, muscle building, metabolic-boosting proteins and free form aminos. It bathes your muscles in a blend of non-essential and essential amino acids derived from 2 of the highest quality protein species available, Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated Whey Protein Isolate and Micellar Casein. This combination allows for an immediate release of amino acids to the muscles as well as a continually release over 7 hours. This sustained release system keeps you in a positive nitrogen balance which is the only time you can really add lean muscle. We didn't stop there...

Hard training athletes and fitness enthusiasts have been shown in numerous studies to benefit from key amino acids in their diets. There are numerous studies showing the positive effects of supplementing with BCAA's, taurine and glutamine. These key aminos play a major role in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, increasing strength and energy, stopping muscle breakdown, muscle cell hydration, faster recovery and combating post-intense workout fatigue. We have included a healthy dose of these key amino acids in every serving.

Inositol is another key ingredient in Performance Pudding. So what is it? Inositol is necessary for many physiological processes. It is used by the body to form cell membranes, and it allows for the proper functioning of cells. As a dietary and exercise aide, inositol assists in the transmission of nerve signals, and helps to transport lipids within the body. This will help you contract your muscles more efficiently and will help you to use body fat as fuel for your workouts. Inositol is known to assist enzymatic activity, maintain healthy cholesterol levels, control estrogen levels, brain cells, the eyes and the intestines.

Last but certainly not least, we have included a full serving of Nimbus Nutrition's proprietary electrolyte hydration formula. Muscles are made up of approximately 70% water. That said, it's no wonder hydration is so importation to performance. Our unique blend of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals insure that your muscles stay hydrated and your muscle cells absorb all the key performance enhancing ingredients provided to you in Performance Pudding. Enjoy!

Highlights:

-Mouth watering taste that will make you feel like your indulging without having to compromise your diet one bit.
-Highest quality proteins available providing a fast and sustained release of amino acids to the muscle for 7 hours!
-Easily digested with no bloat or cramping
-Produced by a proprietary micro filtration process that isolates the native whey proteins in a highly concentrated form.
-Enhanced with Performance promoting electrolytes helping with the absorption and use of the incredible amino acid profile found in Performance Protein.
-Enriched with 5,000 mgs of Branch Chain Amino Acids.
-Enhanced with Taurine, Glutamine and Inositol.
-Fat Free AND Low Carb
-Excellent source of dietary fiber
-99% Lactose Free

Ingredients: Low temperature micro/ultra-filtrated whey protein isolate, Micellar Casein (99% lactose free), Nimbus proprietary performance matrix (Pharmaceutical Grade: l-valine, l-leucine, l-isoleucine, l-glutamine, taurine, inositol, Nimbus electrolyte blend), concentrated fiber matrix, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Pyrophosphate and disodium phosphate, nonfat milk (less than 1 %), natural and artificial flavor, salt, soy lecithin, calcium sulfate, xanthan gum, mono and diglycerides, aspartame.

[size=+2]- - - Pricing - - -[/size]
[size=+1]Roughly 25 dollars, give or take a couple.

If interest is good enough we will probably do a introductory run special priced at 19.99.

Please remember these are quality ingredients that are not cheap.

Please vote and leave me some feed back that I can use to help corporate make a decision.[/size]

tims03redfire

Awards
[size=+1]FYI: Aspartame was replaced by Sucralose!
The label is currently being changed.
[/size]

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Profile looks good...This might make a good treat every once in a while but it just doesn't seem cost effective to me...

tims03redfire

Awards
Profile looks good...This might make a good treat every once in a while but it just doesn't seem cost effective to me...
Defenitely a healthy snack.......I agree the price is not cheap, but you get what ya pay for.

Thanks for the feedback!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I'd get it. I use it as a "cheat" meal once every two weeks or so. Not feeling the maltodextrin though.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Sure I'd try it. Maybe i could replace it with my pudding at lunch with this. Not sure I'd pay 19.99, but if i was good....maybe!!! Are their testers?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Mmm mmm mmm, I'd love to throw a couple containers of those in my cooler that I bring with me from class to class ! ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sounds yummy. I would be interested in giving this a try!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
sounds like it would be a good " cheat meal"..id definatly start using this daily if there was more servings but you get what you pay for

tims03redfire

Awards
sounds like it would be a good " cheat meal"..id definatly start using this daily if there was more servings but you get what you pay for
Why cheat meal.....this pudding is healthy.

:fest30:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I voted maybe before looking at the ingrediants.
After seeing ingrediants, 30g protein/7g carb/0 fat PLUS the aminos?
That would be a deff yes.

tims03redfire

Awards
Looks like the majority is interested in this product.

Remember guys, the more people to vote...the better chance we have at bringing this to the market.

:dance: