Free "The One"? Have a peek inside...... - AnabolicMinds.com

View Poll Results: Who do you wanna see log THE ONE?

Voters
122. This poll is closed
  • Rodja

25 20.49%
  • Craigmatthew

24 19.67%
  • Jayhawkk

22 18.03%
  • reaper329

2 1.64%
  • delsolrob

10 8.20%
  • russianstar

19 15.57%
  • somewhatgifted

8 6.56%
  • cordeen

3 2.46%
  • tattoopierced1

7 5.74%
  • theninja

2 1.64%

Free "The One"? Have a peek inside......

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Lightbulb Free "The One"? Have a peek inside......

Ok, so it's only going to be free to the people who win the right to log it! Don't hate. lol.

Here's your chance to exercise something other than the guns.

Exercise your RIGHT TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want YOU the forum members to weigh in on who should get the opportunity to test and log The One by Applied Nutriceuticals.

Poll will run until Thursday, only registered members votes will count!!!!!!!!

Below is the inital post of the application thread.... have a look there to see who you think should log it for AM.com!

The top 3 will be offered the opportunity to log, and must formally agree in this thread that they accept the requirements as outlined in the application thread. Bloodwork will be requested and is a huge plus (not only to us, but to the members who will follow your logs). Provide us with scanned bloodwork results post-log....... and I'll hit you up with a bottle of IGF-2 for use during PCT!

Taken from the application thread:
    We're ready to offer up 3 bottles of The One and 2nd Gear to three of the most worthy forum members.

From now through Monday night (Feb 16) please post the following to be considered:

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals
    - Reason why you want to try The One and 2nd Gear.

We will select the top ten requests and then YOU GET TO DECIDE WHO IS "ONE-WORTHY"!!!

The top ten will be posted on a poll on Tuesday, the 17th with voting until Thurday the 19th. We will ship the bottles to the lucky winners on Friday the 20th.

Testers must be willing to run a detailed log with before before and after pictures, diet outline, list of other supplements, training outline, bodyweight and personal experiences / notes. Testers also must agree to take only The One as their primary anabolic agent (pre-workout products, creatines, fat burners, etc. are OK but must be specifically listed and approved.)

Lastly, Testers must agree to begin taking The One upon receipt of the product.

GOOD LUCK!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

2. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Application Thread:
    THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

1 vote for Rodja. Guy knows his shit.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

d@mn wasnt even close for me...
  5. Professional Member

Gotta go for my boy craig!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Wink

DAMMM!..there is alot of good choices and friends on the poll..i cant pick just one..so im not going to vote!..GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
    board supporter
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I feel like the red headed step child!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  8. Banned

Wow, I'm actually disgusted that this has turned into a popularity contest.

EDIT: I wish you all the best. I merely stated an opinion; nothing personal.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm going to save my vote till near the end
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Wow, I'm actually disgusted that this has turned into a popularity contest.

EDIT: I wish you all the best. I merely stated an opinion; nothing personal.
    In your opinion, would it have been best if we had just selected the loggers ourselves? Sincere question.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have always been impressed by Rodja's knowledge and experience. He is also very helpful if you ask him for advice. . .
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

12. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I have always been impressed by Rodja's knowledge and experience. He is also very helpful if you ask him for advice. . .
    I think this is a concensus here on AM.com. Good vote!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I think this is a concensus here on AM.com. Good vote!
    Doesn't mean I voted for him!!! LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

if I weren't voting for me then this would be a hard choice for me to make...lots of great guys in here!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

In your opinion, would it have been best if we had just selected the loggers ourselves? Sincere question.
    sort of... not to be a d#ck but it always seem like the same people get chosen for most sponsored logs.
    no hard feelings im just
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

I voted for myself

I'm tied for 5th!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

I can see both sides actually. I like to see new people logging, but from a company's point of few, they probably want guys who have a good reputation here logging their stuff b/c more people will tune in and read about it. The more popular a person is, the more people will read his/her log, the more product the company will sell.
    On the other hand, it's hard to build up rep., if you never get a chance to log. And just becase someone is popular doesn't make them a better logger. What came first, the chicken or the egg? I vote Chegg.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Good luck to all of you. Gonna have a lot of high expectations to live up to if chosen.

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had to vote for myself, hell it seems no one else was going to
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  20. Banned

Yes.
    And I'm not trying to be a d*ck about it. As one person already said,
    DAMMM!..there is alot of good choices and friends on the poll..i cant pick just one..so im not going to vote!
    So you see that some cannot be biased in voting because of the appearance one may associate with supporting one over another.

We can take this to PM, if you want.
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ok so just add this thought, would it have been better if we did the same poll, but it was private?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I can see both sides actually. I like to see new people logging, but from a company's point of few, they probably want guys who have a good reputation here logging their stuff b/c more people will tune in and read about it. The more popular a person is, the more people will read his/her log, the more product the company will sell.
    On the other hand, it's hard to build up rep., if you never get a chance to log. And just becase someone is popular doesn't make them a better logger. What came first, the chicken or the egg? I vote Chegg.
    i'd tend to agree, but if you did a few unsponsored logs, like "hey, i got a new creatine that i'll log for 30 days" or making a workout log and just proving you can post on a daily basis, you'll find yourself getting a chance to sponsor a log sometime.

i remember the frustration though as a new member, getting beaten out of logging opportunities by people who flaked and thinking "dammit, i wouldn't have done that". but in a way, you have to prove that you'll post daily, that you're not the flake, and build up your own reputation, so log what you've got on hand, and show the board what you can do
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

so much controversy maybe all apps should get to log...
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

test that is a wonderful idea
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

im get what your saying suncloud, it sounds like trying to get good credit if you ask me.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Damn, now that's some serious competition. Every single choice is a fantastic guy up there! I say give them ALL a bottle to test.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

No need to get too upset on this folks... You'll never take out the bias of individuals even if the company reps were the ones to make the choice. You also have to take into consideration on why some of these people are popular(not all). Many have made a lot of positive contributions as well as added a lot to the community here at AM.

Try and keep it light and positive and don't be upset if you're not chosen or even if you believe someone made a choice based off their relationship with the poerson chosen. There will be many more opportunities to make logs as well as an ability to actually purchase The One soon and run it on your own conditions.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

honestly i think the vote is the best thing..not companys picking favorites but all of us deciding who we feel would be best to run it...

lot of solid peoples up there so no matter who wins im pumped to see the logs..gl guys!
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

it will be interesting to see what the votes are like in the morning, after the parts of the world that are already asleep have woken up
    This space for rent

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    im get what your saying suncloud, it sounds like trying to get good credit if you ask me.
    kind of. we had a few testers awhile back that logged for a week and then disappeared, people that never started their logs, and even the infamous box, who did a log, but never tried the product. i guarantee if you do 2-3 detailed logs on whatever supplements you've got laying around the house, and link those logs to your application, you'll get a logging opportunity pretty quick.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i'd tend to agree, but if you did a few unsponsored logs, like "hey, i got a new creatine that i'll log for 30 days" or making a workout log and just proving you can post on a daily basis, you'll find yourself getting a chance to sponsor a log sometime.

i remember the frustration though as a new member, getting beaten out of logging opportunities by people who flaked and thinking "dammit, i wouldn't have done that". but in a way, you have to prove that you'll post daily, that you're not the flake, and build up your own reputation, so log what you've got on hand, and show the board what you can do
    Exactly. I have no problem with the way this is being handled...even though I'm almost last in the poll...lol. People need to see it from the company's point of view. And ya, I need to get some new logs up myself. Lanbane was awesome and gave me some logging opps. right out of the gate. Now I gotta work my way back up. Either way, I'm snaggin some "The One" when that have the opening weekend email special.
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    kind of. we had a few testers awhile back that logged for a week and then disappeared, people that never started their logs, and even the infamous box, who did a log, but never tried the product. i guarantee if you do 2-3 detailed logs on whatever supplements you've got laying around the house, and link those logs to your application, you'll get a logging opportunity pretty quick.
    yeah, that plus generally being active in the community, as jayhawk mentioned. as a part of our jobs, reps for all the companies look at numerous threads a day, seeing if they can add some input or be of some value (or for some, pimp their product). So if you are passing out positive advice it will get noticed. Thats frequently how reps become reps in the first place
    This space for rent

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Exactly. I have no problem with the way this is being handled...even though I'm no almost last...lol. People need to see it from the company's point of view. And ya, I need to get some new logs up myself. Lanbane was awesome and gave me some logging opps. right out of the gate. Now I gotta work my way back up. Either way, I'm snaggin some "The One" when that have the opening weekend email special.
    you in san jose brotha? i'm trying to figure out where east bay is..
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Voted for TP... He's been here for a long time and has seen huge changes in his physique while here. He's been helpful to those looking for advice and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I know he'd run an accurate, honest and unbiased log which is what we, as consumers, want and need when trying to look for information on purchasing a product. It's also what AN wants in helping them perfect a reliable and solid product.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Wow, thanks for some of the votes guys! Also thanks to AN for selecting me in the first place.

I feel like a prom queen needing to make an impressive speech
    All the people selected are awesome! Good luck to all.

Craig
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

voted for rodja. but im happy to see that the 3 people i would want to log this are in tied with 6 each.

rodja, russianstar, jayhawk.

good luck to everyone. cant wait to see the logs pop up.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

im not on the list...lol
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Timber's fat ass supports Del Sol Rob to run this... Would love to see another of his well informed logs.
  39. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

For the AN reps, If i were you i would start thinking about what to do in a tie situation lot of horse's there are neck and neck..hahahahahaha
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well, we are giving away 3, so lets hope that 3 tie up in first place
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 375
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:39 PM
  2. What is LG Sciences Best product!?!? "Prizes Inside"
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 11:38 AM
  3. What is LG Sciences Best product!?!? "Prizes Inside"
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 08:26 PM