Free "The One"? Have a peek inside......

Who do you wanna see log THE ONE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

:fingersx: Ok, so it's only going to be free to the people who win the right to log it! Don't hate. lol.

[size=+2] Here's your chance to exercise something other than the guns. [/size]

[size=+2] Exercise your RIGHT TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]

We want YOU the forum members to weigh in on who should get the opportunity to test and log [size=+2]The One[/size] by Applied Nutriceuticals.

Poll will run until Thursday, only registered members votes will count!!!!!!!!

Below is the inital post of the application thread.... have a look there to see who you think should log it for AM.com!

The top 3 will be offered the opportunity to log, and must formally agree in this thread that they accept the requirements as outlined in the application thread. Bloodwork will be requested and is a huge plus (not only to us, but to the members who will follow your logs). Provide us with scanned bloodwork results post-log....... and I'll hit you up with a bottle of IGF-2 for use during PCT!

Taken from the application thread:
We're ready to offer up 3 bottles of The One and 2nd Gear to three of the most worthy forum members.

From now through Monday night (Feb 16) please post the following to be considered:

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals
- Reason why you want to try The One and 2nd Gear.

We will select the top ten requests and then YOU GET TO DECIDE WHO IS "ONE-WORTHY"!!!

The top ten will be posted on a poll on Tuesday, the 17th with voting until Thurday the 19th. We will ship the bottles to the lucky winners on Friday the 20th.

Testers must be willing to run a detailed log with before before and after pictures, diet outline, list of other supplements, training outline, bodyweight and personal experiences / notes. Testers also must agree to take only The One as their primary anabolic agent (pre-workout products, creatines, fat burners, etc. are OK but must be specifically listed and approved.)

Lastly, Testers must agree to begin taking The One upon receipt of the product.

GOOD LUCK!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
1 vote for Rodja. Guy knows his shit.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
DAMMM!..there is alot of good choices and friends on the poll..i cant pick just one..so im not going to vote!:p..GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I feel like the red headed step child!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm actually disgusted that this has turned into a popularity contest.

EDIT: I wish you all the best. I merely stated an opinion; nothing personal.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm actually disgusted that this has turned into a popularity contest.

EDIT: I wish you all the best. I merely stated an opinion; nothing personal.
In your opinion, would it have been best if we had just selected the loggers ourselves? Sincere question.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have always been impressed by Rodja's knowledge and experience. He is also very helpful if you ask him for advice. . .

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have always been impressed by Rodja's knowledge and experience. He is also very helpful if you ask him for advice. . .
I think this is a concensus here on AM.com. Good vote!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if I weren't voting for me then this would be a hard choice for me to make...lots of great guys in here!

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion, would it have been best if we had just selected the loggers ourselves? Sincere question.
sort of... not to be a d#ck but it always seem like the same people get chosen for most sponsored logs.
no hard feelings im just :crying:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I can see both sides actually. I like to see new people logging, but from a company's point of few, they probably want guys who have a good reputation here logging their stuff b/c more people will tune in and read about it. The more popular a person is, the more people will read his/her log, the more product the company will sell.
On the other hand, it's hard to build up rep., if you never get a chance to log. And just becase someone is popular doesn't make them a better logger. What came first, the chicken or the egg? I vote Chegg.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to all of you. Gonna have a lot of high expectations to live up to if chosen.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to vote for myself, hell it seems no one else was going to :lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes.
And I'm not trying to be a d*ck about it. As one person already said,
DAMMM!..there is alot of good choices and friends on the poll..i cant pick just one..so im not going to vote!
So you see that some cannot be biased in voting because of the appearance one may associate with supporting one over another.

We can take this to PM, if you want.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so just add this thought, would it have been better if we did the same poll, but it was private?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I can see both sides actually. I like to see new people logging, but from a company's point of few, they probably want guys who have a good reputation here logging their stuff b/c more people will tune in and read about it. The more popular a person is, the more people will read his/her log, the more product the company will sell.
On the other hand, it's hard to build up rep., if you never get a chance to log. And just becase someone is popular doesn't make them a better logger. What came first, the chicken or the egg? I vote Chegg.
i'd tend to agree, but if you did a few unsponsored logs, like "hey, i got a new creatine that i'll log for 30 days" or making a workout log and just proving you can post on a daily basis, you'll find yourself getting a chance to sponsor a log sometime.

i remember the frustration though as a new member, getting beaten out of logging opportunities by people who flaked and thinking "dammit, i wouldn't have done that". but in a way, you have to prove that you'll post daily, that you're not the flake, and build up your own reputation, so log what you've got on hand, and show the board what you can do :)

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
so much controversy maybe all apps should get to log...:popworm:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
test that is a wonderful idea :thumbsup:

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
im get what your saying suncloud, it sounds like trying to get good credit if you ask me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, now that's some serious competition. Every single choice is a fantastic guy up there! I say give them ALL a bottle to test. ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No need to get too upset on this folks... You'll never take out the bias of individuals even if the company reps were the ones to make the choice. You also have to take into consideration on why some of these people are popular(not all). Many have made a lot of positive contributions as well as added a lot to the community here at AM.

Try and keep it light and positive and don't be upset if you're not chosen or even if you believe someone made a choice based off their relationship with the poerson chosen. There will be many more opportunities to make logs as well as an ability to actually purchase The One soon and run it on your own conditions.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
honestly i think the vote is the best thing..not companys picking favorites but all of us deciding who we feel would be best to run it...

lot of solid peoples up there so no matter who wins im pumped to see the logs..gl guys!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will be interesting to see what the votes are like in the morning, after the parts of the world that are already asleep have woken up :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
im get what your saying suncloud, it sounds like trying to get good credit if you ask me.
kind of. we had a few testers awhile back that logged for a week and then disappeared, people that never started their logs, and even the infamous box, who did a log, but never tried the product. i guarantee if you do 2-3 detailed logs on whatever supplements you've got laying around the house, and link those logs to your application, you'll get a logging opportunity pretty quick.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
i'd tend to agree, but if you did a few unsponsored logs, like "hey, i got a new creatine that i'll log for 30 days" or making a workout log and just proving you can post on a daily basis, you'll find yourself getting a chance to sponsor a log sometime.

i remember the frustration though as a new member, getting beaten out of logging opportunities by people who flaked and thinking "dammit, i wouldn't have done that". but in a way, you have to prove that you'll post daily, that you're not the flake, and build up your own reputation, so log what you've got on hand, and show the board what you can do :)
Exactly. I have no problem with the way this is being handled...even though I'm almost last in the poll...lol. People need to see it from the company's point of view. And ya, I need to get some new logs up myself. Lanbane was awesome and gave me some logging opps. right out of the gate. Now I gotta work my way back up. Either way, I'm snaggin some "The One" when that have the opening weekend email special.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kind of. we had a few testers awhile back that logged for a week and then disappeared, people that never started their logs, and even the infamous box, who did a log, but never tried the product. i guarantee if you do 2-3 detailed logs on whatever supplements you've got laying around the house, and link those logs to your application, you'll get a logging opportunity pretty quick.
yeah, that plus generally being active in the community, as jayhawk mentioned. as a part of our jobs, reps for all the companies look at numerous threads a day, seeing if they can add some input or be of some value (or for some, pimp their product). So if you are passing out positive advice it will get noticed. Thats frequently how reps become reps in the first place :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. I have no problem with the way this is being handled...even though I'm no almost last...lol. People need to see it from the company's point of view. And ya, I need to get some new logs up myself. Lanbane was awesome and gave me some logging opps. right out of the gate. Now I gotta work my way back up. Either way, I'm snaggin some "The One" when that have the opening weekend email special.
you in san jose brotha? i'm trying to figure out where east bay is..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Voted for TP... He's been here for a long time and has seen huge changes in his physique while here. He's been helpful to those looking for advice and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I know he'd run an accurate, honest and unbiased log which is what we, as consumers, want and need when trying to look for information on purchasing a product. It's also what AN wants in helping them perfect a reliable and solid product.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for some of the votes guys! Also thanks to AN for selecting me in the first place. :)

I feel like a prom queen needing to make an impressive speech :)
All the people selected are awesome! Good luck to all.

Craig

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
voted for rodja. but im happy to see that the 3 people i would want to log this are in tied with 6 each.

rodja, russianstar, jayhawk.

good luck to everyone. cant wait to see the logs pop up.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Timber's fat ass supports Del Sol Rob to run this... Would love to see another of his well informed logs.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the AN reps, If i were you i would start thinking about what to do in a tie situation:) lot of horse's there are neck and neck..hahahahahaha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, we are giving away 3, so lets hope that 3 tie up in first place :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Guys who are currently down in the votes.... hang tight and keep building your position on this forum.

Just trust me.... I'm not just givin a lame pep talk.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I think Rodja has enough votes to get one spot, so I voted for Jayhawkk

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
craig ftw!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I have my choices in mind, but I will wait for the time being before giving my vote.

Cheers!:cheers:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Guys who are currently down in the votes.... hang tight and keep building your position on this forum.

Just trust me.... I'm not just givin a lame pep talk.
Hahaha, ill just buy a bottle and put these guys to shame... except russian, damn you russian, lol.

Ive been an active member for a few years giving lots of advice on anything besides PH lately. To be the only one not voted for means that either im out classed, useless or not posting in the right places.

Ive proven my ability to log, i put my self out there by posting pics, video and have always done a great job with sponsored logs and of my own.

Brutal being last at anything, lol. Good thing i have money, looking forward to the blood work and good luck.
Im going to hope i can last to the end with 0 votes cause then i can have that title, lol.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha what a joke, ill just buy a bottle and put these guys to shame... except russian, damn you russian, lol.

Ive been an active member for a few years giving lots of advice on anything besides PH lately. To be the only one not voted for means that either im out classed, useless or not posting in the right places.

Ive proven my ability to log, i put my self out there by posting pics, video and have always done a great job with sponsored logs and of my own.

Brutal being last at anything, lol. Good thing i have money, looking forward to the blood work and good luck.
Im going to hope i can last to the end with 0 votes cause then i can have that title, lol.
TOO BAD!!gifted..LOL..your not going to have the 0 vote title!..you do great logs and your not useless or out classed!..NO WAY!....YOU GOT MY VOTE!