FREE jiggy jiggy Jack3d to be My valentines-Hugs and kisses

Free jiggy jiggy Jack3d!

Create your own Valentines Card and message to Jack3d, PRIME, Anabolic Pump, SuperCIssus, PowerFULL, Recreate or USPlabs.

Every Entry is entered into a lottery and I FEEL very generous today!

contest ends monday...

Quick announcement JACKED is now named Jack3d due to legal reasons and we also had to remove the effersoda(bubbles).

2 scoops of new Jack3d has the same amount of ATP-carnosine-vaso complex as 3 scoops of JACKED. We JACKED up the Dosages in Jack3d!

Also with removal of the effersoda, we had to change flavor. NEw flavor In my opionion tastes like country time lemonaide.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
No bubbles..?:sigh1: Dude, the flava better still be good.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Well, at least it will keep the top of my cup from exploding under the pressure.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Where do we enter? I have to get my crayons out

No bubbles..?:sigh1: Dude, the flava better still be good.
Flavor is very good but it is different. We had no choice but to change the flavor.

Not sure how someone got a patent on a 100 year old technology and creatine. The patent holds no value but we would have to spend 20k to get it thrown out so bubbles and flavor had to go...

We are launching a second flavor soon!

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Oh Jacked how I love you, must you change your ways? (and flavor)

You can change your name but I'll still find you!

:flowers1:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J,
Did you get the roses i sent you? You must have because your all gitty and stuff tonight...

Giving away more Jack3d??? Your wild...

seanf76

seanf76

Awards

here is a valentines day card for the whole USPlabs family

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Flavor is very good but it is different. We had no choice but to change the flavor.

Not sure how someone got a patent on a 100 year old technology and creatine. The patent holds no value but we would have to spend 20k to get it thrown out so bubbles and flavor had to go...

WoW!...Is Jack3d still 45 servings since you only need 2 scoops instead of "3" Jacked scoops? As far as second flavor, go with pineapple or watermelon. :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WoW, go with pineapple or watermelon. :)
. . .in this part of the world these phrases relate to said fruit being unceremoniously rammed up your arse :smokin:

...is there bonuses for incorporating
Jack3d, PRIME, Anabolic Pump, SuperCIssus, PowerFULL, Recreate or USPlabs.
into the one card? Like some witty little ditty, or bawdy ode?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Introducing Bolic, the Jack3d-up USPLabs Rabbit

:bandit: :squintfinger: :bandit:

Attachments

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Patent on creatine (monohydrate)?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
:fingersx:

Attachments

Wow, you guys are impressive...

Going to have be very generous if it gets any better..

WoW!...Is Jack3d still 45 servings since you only need 2 scoops instead of "3" Jacked scoops? As far as second flavor, go with pineapple or watermelon. :)
Most will only need 2 scoops at this point. 3 scoops will be well I will let you experience it...

CampusLegend

Awards
Jacked is the supplement for me,
when I am on it I have a feeling of being free,
I get an energy boost all day long,
I like that feeling more than seeing my girl in her th*ng,
Jacked is my only valentine,
it gives me the energy to workout,
and make me shine

ahaha wiked corny idk i juss want jacked i never tried and always c great reviews

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Cat loves Jack3d and he says HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Attachments

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about more ideas? :D

tattoopierced1

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got some Jacked, now watch those weights move.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great entries guys!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Free jiggy jiggy Jack3d!

Create your own Valentines Card and message to Jack3d, PRIME, Anabolic Pump, SuperCIssus, PowerFULL, Recreate or USPlabs.

Every Entry is entered into a lottery and I FEEL very generous today!

contest ends monday...

Quick announcement JACKED is now named Jack3d due to legal reasons and we also had to remove the effersoda(bubbles).

2 scoops of new Jack3d has the same amount of ATP-carnosine-vaso complex as 3 scoops of JACKED. We JACKED up the Dosages in Jack3d!

Also with removal of the effersoda, we had to change flavor. NEw flavor In my opionion tastes like country time lemonaide.
Why no soda? :(

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picking winners around 10pm... Get them in guys!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
V-Day Contest Winners!!! Random Numbers....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/116920-free-jiggy-jiggy-2.html#post1807792
- jonesboy

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/116920-free-jiggy-jiggy.html#post1806183
- SilentBob187

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/116920-free-jiggy-jiggy.html#post1805896
- seanf76

Each winner above will be receiving 1 free tub of USPlabs Jack3d [new formula!!!!!], as well as a free USPlabs PowerFULL trial pack!!!

The synergy between Jack3d and PowerFULL is unreal! Carbohydrates blunt Growth Hormone release, this is known but often over looked. This is where the USPlabs Jack3d/ USPlabs PowerFULL stack shines!

Jack3d is is carbohydrate free, therefore the true effects of pre-workout PowerFULL will be felt! The increase in natural Growth Hormone release will cause for serious strength gains that will lead to increased LBM. You will see increased vasodilation, in combination with the AAKG in Jack3d. BUT, the synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' that you will feel when dosing these products together will shock you. You will literally be able to feel your muscles doing the work, easier and more effectively. Many users report this effect while using one product or the other but when they are combined, the effect is exponentially increased!

Not to mention USPlabs PowerFULL's other effects like Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Again, you can use USPlabs PowerFULL with other pre-workout products for the this synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' but the fillers (sugars/malto/dextrose, etc) may blunt the Increased natural Growth Hormone production which may cause less intense effects.

In conclusion, the above winners need to PM me their shipping address ASAP!!!

Thank's to all who entered and Happy V-Day!!! :usa2:

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
pmd info
thanks cant wait to try it

and congrats to all

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
got in mail today quick ?
i am taking MX-LS7 and and using ephedrine for asthma right now should be done in 5 weeks can i add this to it or should i wait

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got in mail today quick ?
i am taking MX-LS7 and and using ephedrine for asthma right now should be done in 5 weeks can i add this to it or should i wait
I am not familiar with MX-LS7 but we recommend that you do not use Ephedrine at the same time as Jack3d.