FREE jiggy jiggy Jack3d to be My valentines-Hugs and kisses

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. SOMETIMES VALENTINES DAY SUCKS!

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I think you won it buddy, you did a really great job!
  3. Guest

picking tonight still chance to get entry in..
  4. tattoopierced1

Roses are red, violets are blue, I've got some Jacked, now watch those weights move.
    •   

5. Great entries guys!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Free jiggy jiggy Jack3d!

Create your own Valentines Card and message to Jack3d, PRIME, Anabolic Pump, SuperCIssus, PowerFULL, Recreate or USPlabs.

Every Entry is entered into a lottery and I FEEL very generous today!

contest ends monday...

Quick announcement JACKED is now named Jack3d due to legal reasons and we also had to remove the effersoda(bubbles).

2 scoops of new Jack3d has the same amount of ATP-carnosine-vaso complex as 3 scoops of JACKED. We JACKED up the Dosages in Jack3d!

Also with removal of the effersoda, we had to change flavor. NEw flavor In my opionion tastes like country time lemonaide.
    Why no soda?

7. Picking winners around 10pm... Get them in guys!!!

8. Good luck guys Had some witty ones in there; mine was just spur-of the moment since it somehow reminded me of FOG.
  9. Thumbs up

V-Day Contest Winners!!! Random Numbers....

- jonesboy

- SilentBob187

- seanf76

Each winner above will be receiving 1 free tub of USPlabs Jack3d [new formula!!!!!], as well as a free USPlabs PowerFULL trial pack!!!

The synergy between Jack3d and PowerFULL is unreal! Carbohydrates blunt Growth Hormone release, this is known but often over looked. This is where the USPlabs Jack3d/ USPlabs PowerFULL stack shines!

Jack3d is is carbohydrate free, therefore the true effects of pre-workout PowerFULL will be felt! The increase in natural Growth Hormone release will cause for serious strength gains that will lead to increased LBM. You will see increased vasodilation, in combination with the AAKG in Jack3d. BUT, the synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' that you will feel when dosing these products together will shock you. You will literally be able to feel your muscles doing the work, easier and more effectively. Many users report this effect while using one product or the other but when they are combined, the effect is exponentially increased!

Not to mention USPlabs PowerFULL's other effects like Increased natural Growth Hormone production, Increased Testosterone production, Increased Dopamine and Serotonin levels, Increased Skin Tone, Increased Quality of Life feeling and Significantly Improved Recuperative Sleep, etc.

Again, you can use USPlabs PowerFULL with other pre-workout products for the this synergistic 'Mind-Muscle Connection' but the fillers (sugars/malto/dextrose, etc) may blunt the Increased natural Growth Hormone production which may cause less intense effects.

In conclusion, the above winners need to PM me their shipping address ASAP!!!

Thank's to all who entered and Happy V-Day!!!

10. pmd info
    thanks cant wait to try it

and congrats to all

11. pm mine as well

12. got in mail today quick ?
    i am taking MX-LS7 and and using ephedrine for asthma right now should be done in 5 weeks can i add this to it or should i wait

13. Quote Originally Posted by seanf76 View Post
    got in mail today quick ?
    i am taking MX-LS7 and and using ephedrine for asthma right now should be done in 5 weeks can i add this to it or should i wait
    I am not familiar with MX-LS7 but we recommend that you do not use Ephedrine at the same time as Jack3d.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 06:17 AM
  2. Trump Kisses Rosie Off ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 02:27 PM
  3. Free Hugs-It made me smile watching :)
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2006, 05:15 PM