THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]We're ready to offer up 3 bottles of The One™ and 2nd Gear™ to three of the most worthy forum members. [/size]

[size=+1]From now through Monday night (Feb 16) please post the following to be considered:

- Weight

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™. [/size]

[size=+2]We will select the top ten requests and then YOU GET TO DECIDE WHO IS "ONE-WORTHY"!!!

The top ten will be posted on a poll on Tuesday, the 17th with voting until Thurday the 19th. We will ship the bottles to the lucky winners on Friday the 20th.
[/size]

Testers must be willing to run a detailed log with before before and after pictures, diet outline, list of other supplements, training outline, bodyweight and personal experiences / notes. Testers also must agree to take only The One as their primary anabolic agent (pre-workout products, creatines, fat burners, etc. are OK but must be specifically listed and approved.)

Lastly, Testers must agree to begin taking The One™ upon receipt of the product.

[size=+1]GOOD LUCK!!![/size]

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight: ~186-188 lbs
Short-term goals: add 5-7 lbs of lbm, while concurrently losing 2-3 lbs of BF

Current routine:
Mon-Chest/Back; Cardio/MMA
Tues-Lower/Core; BJJ
Wed-Cardio/MMA
Thurs-Arms/Delts; Cardio
Fri-off
Sat-Power/plyos/core; MMA

I train in the 8-12 rep range except for my main lift on each muscle, which I train in the 3-5 rep range. I am currently at a moderate volume, but I am consistently striving to increase my numbers every week. Cardio varies from a 3-5 mile run at about 80-90% MHR, to conditioning-drills, to sprints.

I want to run this stack because of my past experience with AN, my love of DHT-like compounds, and my ever present desire for a recomp. I love the strength implications of this compound and the low toxicity is also a huge plus for me. Instead of a pure bulk, I want to see the effects of this compound with a mild (~200kcals/day) surplus on physique and performance.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
Name:Craig
Height:187cm
Weight:200lbs
Years Training: 7 (5 seriously)
Goals for this cycle: Bulk up, pretty much gain as much lean body mass as possible. (10-12lbs would be beautiful)
Training schedule: 4 days per week, hitting each body part once per week.

Diet:
Since this is meant to be a really top notch bulking product, I'm leaning towards throwing in extra protein (obviously) as well as increasing my low GI CHO intake (oats, kumara(sweet potato). Fat I will keep at around 20-30% but really looking to keep it unsaturated mostly, and avoid trans-fats at the very least.

40/40/20 is somethign I'd be looking to do.
Most of my protein sources will be from whole foods rather than shakes, as I'm a big advocate of whole foods. So expect to see a lot of tuna, chicken and salmon usage ;)

Routine:
Sunday:Off
Monday: Chest and Triceps
Tuesday: Back and Biceps
Wednesday:Off
Thursday: Shoulders + Back
Friday: Legs and Calves

Log layout will look like this to rate supplement:

Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Sides:
Personal Commentary:

How I plan to run the cycle:

Cycle:
The One (run as stipulated)

Support supplements:
Orange Triad (multivitamin)
Glucosamine (joint support)
cycle support (2 scoops per day)
liv52 (1 serve)
EFA's (2x per day)
Vitamin C (3-5grams per day)
B5 (3-5grams per day) acne control

PCT
2nd Gear (run as stipulated)
Liv52 (2 serves)

Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.
I have tried a few PH's, this includes mmv2, as well as Epidrol and hdrol. I have always been impressed with AN's quality and innovation and feel this (The One) going by past experiences, should be a solid product. I am also interested in seeing how 2nd Gear fairs in regards to PCT. So a double edge sword, see how good the hormonal is, and then rate the PCT product. How can I possibly not log for that!

Before/post/and post pct pictures are easily taken if required which I'm sure they are.

Past Logs:
Epidrol:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91952-epic-pulse-cycle.html

IGF2, Drive and RPM:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99293-craigmatthews-epic-bulking.html

Hdrol:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/106511-craigmatthews-h-drol.html

I will also put my planned cycle on hold if I am chosen for this and stop my planned Epistane cycle to log this instead.
Thanks for the chance to log this for you. :)
Craig

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Nice job AN! Will probably post up an app sometime soon

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
Damn I'd be all over this if I didn't have broken ribs.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
- Weight: 172lbs
- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals: Gain 18lbs (reach my bodybuilding goal of hitting 190lbs). I started at 125lbs about 3 years ago. I've made it so far, and I can't seem to get up to the next level. That's where 'The One' comes into play ;)
- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™: This will be my first PH ever. I have been doing SO much research and I'm ready to reach my goals. I have no problem logging the whole thing entirely (pictures, routine, diet, measurements, etc). You have no idea how STOKED I am on this product. It's all I've been thinking about day and night since I learned about it at the fitness expo. GET JACKED!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice. i'd feel guilty entering this contest, so good luck to you guys!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight: ~227
Short-term goals: Drop more fat and maintain muscle while increasing cardio/endurance

Current routine:
5-6 day workout with most days ending with a 15-30 minute run@ approx 9minute mile pace

I lift heavy every other workout for that body part and lift for reps the second. Each day I work out, if I have time, I try and do 2 light sets of every body part not on focus that particular day.

I'd like to try this to see if I can find a product to assist in keeping strength and muscle while properly dieting down to lose excess bodyfat that includes cardio. I'm looking for a product that does not effect my lower back like many of the other products do. I can't sacrifice my cardio/running. I'm currently only running liver tabs and a multi-v. I have not used protein or creatine for a long time.

I have previous experience with:
Havoc
Epistane
Superdrol
M1T
1ad
etc

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight: 200
Short term goal: clean bulk. was 230 last summer, looking to get back to about 215 but lean
Reason: I have been a fan of my AN products and used just about all of them. I have been away from all PH/PS for over a year, and am looking at taking a run at them soon, and since this is a new way to go about the PH/PS route, I think it could yeild solid results

I have experience with
MDrol
Epi
Havoc
Fura

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
how come?
Because he would become so big we would all feel inferior :poke: Good luck guys; if this lives up to the claims, I will probably run this in the fall for my 1st cycle.
lol. 200 lbs is my cutoff brotha. i'm finishing up an NOS-FX log for AX, and just won the valentines day flowers as well. i think i've won enough for a couple months :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this product will produce what AN states, were all in for a ride on this one. Good luck to those who walk away with this:)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
WOW!...what a great opp.if i didnt' have an upcoming cycle,i def. would have applied!..goodluck to everyone!;)

goped

Awards
Alex
age - 21 6'0" 186lb
diet- 2700 cals
train 5 days a week following max-ot program
martial arts 2 days a week, full time college student
weight training for 5 years
ACE certified trainer for 2 years
will be able to take before and after pics
currently taking super pump, glutanime, provite, glucovol, dymatize night time zma stack, cla, mega red, max pro, iso extreme, and creatine monohydrate
goals- to loose 2% body fat and gain 5 to 7lb of solid lean mass before summer! I am a natural endomorph and think that this would give me the boast that I need to hit my goals and make the pre-summer transformation happen! I am willing to do a daily log and would like the opportunity to log a product for such a great company!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight: ~186-188 lbs
Short-term goals: add 5-7 lbs of lbm, while concurrently losing 2-3 lbs of BF

Current routine:
Mon-Chest/Back; Cardio/MMA
Tues-Lower/Core; BJJ
Wed-Cardio/MMA
Thurs-Arms/Delts; Cardio
Fri-off
Sat-Power/plyos/core; MMA

I train in the 8-12 rep range except for my main lift on each muscle, which I train in the 3-5 rep range. I am currently at a moderate volume, but I am consistently striving to increase my numbers every week. Cardio varies from a 3-5 mile run at about 80-90% MHR, to conditioning-drills, to sprints.

I want to run this stack because of my past experience with AN, my love of DHT-like compounds, and my ever present desire for a recomp. I love the strength implications of this compound and the low toxicity is also a huge plus for me. Instead of a pure bulk, I want to see the effects of this compound with a mild (~200kcals/day) surplus on physique and performance.
Oh ****! I wanna see this one!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I didn't have an arm injury I would.

Jayhawk is a great option and knows what hes doing, just look at his size. Most guys should have big muscles or close to it to be chosen IMHO.

I know this is cliche....expect this to be like superdrol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If I didn't have an arm injury I would.

Jayhawk is a great option and knows what hes doing, just look at his size. Most guys should have big muscles or close to it to be chosen IMHO.

I know this is cliche....expect this to be like superdrol.
what's the reason behind stating this? It's nothing like superdrol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 195

90 day BBing goals: Leaner, harder, bigger and stronger. Ive been only recently incorporating olympic lifts and low rep and 5x5 for the first time in my bbing experience, i wish to improve drastically on these. I want to add some serious leg and upper middle back mass. I want to tip the scales over 200 and gain some vascularity all over my leaning body. Ive put on over 15 pounds of lean mass in 6-7 months and want to continue this path of mayhem. I have been free of PH for three years, but have tried Phytotest, hyperdrol, p-sarm for a week and Animal stack since then. I have a nice stock of supps to use post-THE ONE.

Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear: Casue its new and free, Casue AN has never let me down with osteo sport, drive, rpm and igf-2. I want to kick start my gym odysey and continue my path to physical dominance and consistency. What else can i say the bottle is pretty and i hear great things about it. I have access to all ancillaries and necessary supplies. I have money and can afford to eat, as well as a job that allows me to cook at work and grow all day if i like. I like the looks of the profile and the stregth i will gain.

I can provide consistent video evidence of my gains and have been a board member for 3+ years.

My current Video log only using purple wraath, not sponsored.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114931-somewhatfilms-video-log.html

Phyto-Testosterone Non sponsored log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83682-phyto-testosterone-review.html

Steeledge/IntraExcell Sponsored log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64110-intraxcell-steeledge-gift.html

Hyperdrol X2- Sponsored log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html

Halodrol- 50 Non sponsored log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html

Sponsored Log i could not finish due to Yohimbe, sent the rest of my P-sarm to Panther77.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111619-somewhats-p-sarm.html

In past years i have run M1T, M-dien, Masterdrol, M1-D and 4-Ad.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Depending on what time zone your in The One comes on my B-day sooo.... I m a shoe- in right , lol. :grouphug: :fingersx:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AN - is this open to non-US AMers?
The risks of sending it would be weighed up. Chances may be better if in the US, since Australia and New Zealand Customs may be iffy (although, since it is a NEW product and NOT on any 'banned' oe 'prescription medicine' lists may be fine).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The risks of sending it would be weighed up. Chances may be better if in the US, since Australia and New Zealand Customs may be iffy (although, since it is a NEW product and NOT on any 'banned' oe 'prescription medicine' lists may be fine).
Fingers and toes crossed :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rob

Weight: 195

Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals
looking to do a pre summer lean bulk.

body composition goals:
I'm currently 195 at roughly 14% bf, I'd like to get to 205 while dropping decreasing BF a couple points.

Strength goals:
DB Bench: get back to benching 125's - currently doing 110's * 6
Squats: 365 - currently doing 315 * 3 or 4
Deads: 405 - currently doing 315 * 6

Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear:
I'm motivated to try this stack because I have great respect for the AN product line and I know that with a dedicated diet and training routine I can expect great results.​

I've been training solid for nearly 5 years and accomplished every goal that I've set for myself. I'm proud to post before and after pictures of my progress. (see progress log in my signature)

I have experience with H-drol, M-drol, and Epi.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
RUSSIANS APPLICATION

- Age...21

- Weight...212

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals... My goals are to add about 6-12 lbs of absaloutley lean mass, increase my deadlift up to 500lbs, bench over 420lbs, improve my aesthetics, continue to improve my lagging points, namely biceps, and shoulders.

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.....I want to try the one because, as most of you know i was very skeptical as to wether or not it would work, i have kept an open mind, and after seeing its chemical structure i know that it could be outstanding, but i want to know for my self, no bull just fact, everyone knows im honest and will give a detailed log, with daily updates, workout routines. I know why i want to try it, because i want it to help me achieve my goals, now i want you to want me to try it, because il give you truth, detail, evidence, photos, and the ONE thing you need, a good log.

Hope to hear from you soon, kind regards Russian

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I wish I had the time to run a full blown log but I dont, if I did I would be testing "the one" against AAS not PH's. I want to see how it stacks up against dbol, tbol, winny, var, ect.. Hopefully I'll have the cash to grab a bottle. If I do I'll post my thoughts and comparisons in terms of effectiveness, sides, and shutdown. Best of luck to those who get to log it.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
- Age 38

- Weight 230, was 240, have been cutting since New Years!!!

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals To be massive and strong

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™. To continue to add muscle to my already 230 pounds of enbending steel, and sex appeal!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohhhh man, there are some great apps showing up in here...steep competition! (dang it :eek5:)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
not a good time for me...

when is the email being sent out?

CampusLegend

Awards
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3
Weight: 188
Bodytype: ectomorph
Training Experience: I've been working out seriously for the last 2 years. My college team has a nutrition and workout plans for us and I have gained alot of mass these last couple of months. I don't lift to put on a great deal of size but I mostly lift to get me stronger and faster , quicker to deal with the rigors of Div. 1 basketball (im not going to name my college.)
Current Training Protocol: Sunday - Is a rest day in terms of lifting, plyos, and conditioning. But I basically play basketball all day long on this day and work hard to make myself a better all around player so i still get a workout in on this day.
Monday - This is the day where i workout my chest and tris. (3x8 workout to gain strength)

10 minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes of cardio on the treadmill going at 8 speed and at 2 incline
3 minute cooldown on treadmill
5 minutes of intense stretching
Workout:
3x8 Bench (drop 5 lbs each set)
3x8 Inclined Dumbell Bench (go down 5 lbs each set)
3x8 Declined Bench (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Tricep pulldowns (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 Skull Crushers (go down 5lbs each set)
15 minute cardio at 8 speed with 2 incline

Tuesday:
10 Minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes on the treadmill at 8 speed with 2 incline
3 minute cooldown
12 minutes on the bike
3 minute cool down
12 minutes on the treadmill
3 minute cool down

Workout:
3x8 cable crunches on ball (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 weighted crunches on excercise ball (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 back hypers (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Captains chair crunches
30 crunches,30 reverse crunches,30 crossover crunches, 30 seated oblique twist, 20 cruches,20 reverse crunches, 20 crossover crunches, 20 seated oblique twist, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 crossover crunches, 10 seated oblique twist
3x8 planks (hold for 10 seconds each rep)
3x8 side bends (go down 5lbs each set)

12 minutes of treadmill
3 minute cooldown

Wednesday:
12 minute treadmill session
3minute cooldown
5 minutes of stretching

Workout:
3x8 back lat pulldowns (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 seated row (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 kneeing dumbell rows (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 deadlifts (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 straight bar curl (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 dumbell curls (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 preacher bar curls (go down 5lbs each set)

3 minute cooldown

Thursday:

10 Minutes of intense stretching
12 minutes on the treadmill at 8 speed with 2 incline
3 minute cooldown
12 minutes on the bike
3 minute cool down
12 minutes on the treadmill
3 minute cool down

Workout:
3x8 cable crunches on ball (go down 10 lbs each set)
3x8 weighted crunches on excercise ball (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 back hypers (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 Captains chair crunches
30 crunches,30 reverse crunches,30 crossover crunches, 30 seated oblique twist, 20 cruches,20 reverse crunches, 20 crossover crunches, 20 seated oblique twist, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 crossover crunches, 10 seated oblique twist
3x8 planks (hold for 10 seconds each rep)
3x8 side bends (go down 5lbs each set)

12 minutes of treadmill
3 minute cooldown

Friday :

3 minute cooldown

Workout:
3x8 legs squats (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 leg curls (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 leg exstensions (go down 10lbs each set)
3x8 seated calve raises
3x8 standing calve raises
3x8 shoulder forward raise with dumbell (go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 shoulder side raises with dumbell(go down 5lbs each set)
3x8 shrugs (go down 5lbs each set)

3 minute cooldown
10 minutes of stretching

Saturday: off day but i play basketball most of the day.

Cardio Protocol: Plyometrics using jumpsoles and doing theVetical Bible workout, sprints, and stair runs

This is done on Tuesdays and Thursdays after my workout at the gym.

Current Sports played: Divison 1 Basketball, and i do play some football with my boys
Current Supplements: loads of food, All the Whey Protein Isolate, All the Wheys Cassein, Bulk Creatine Mono, Purple Wraath, Bulk BCAA,Animal Pak, Karbolyn, Poseiden, and omega 369 fish oil caps

Medical Conditions: none
Current Diet: MEAL 1 5AM: Whole grain Oatmeal, Bowl of Kashi Cereal in Almond Milk (mhhmmm yummy), and 3 scoops of WPI in Almond Milk
Meal 2 650AM: 5 Eggs, 4 slices of lean bacon, 2 sausages, 1 banana, and a glass of Almond Milk
Meal 3 845AM: Homemade Protein Bar (about 40g of protein)
Meal 4 1030AM: Peanut Butter Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread, and 2 clemintines
Meal 5 1150AM: 2 Tuna Sandwiches on Whole grain Bread, 1 Banana, and a Kashi Granola Bar
Meal 6 2PM (Preworkout Meal): 8oz Chicken Breast (skinned, boneless), baked potatoe, and brown rice
Meal 7 3PM (Preworkout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
330 Workout done by 5
Meal 8 545PM (Post workout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
Meal 9 7PM: 120z Bison Burger w/ american cheese, baked potatoe, and a side of broccoli
Meal 10 830PM: 2 scoops of Cassein, and a banana
Sleep at 10 PM

I also munch on cashews and almonds througout the day

Water Intake: 1.5 gallons of water daily
Logs: I dont have any logs as of yet but i am going to be doing a log on poseiden soon and on animal pak once they come in

short term goals: gain 10lbs of solid LBM while losing 2 lbs of body fat and to make sure i dont get fat so i can keep my explosiveness.

I deserve to be a logger because i am a very dedicated person and very organized. The gym is like a second home to me and being organized would help me make a very great detailed log. I want to definetly give this supplement a run because it has a great profile and i think it could do wonders for me.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established

- Weight: 195

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals : cut down to 10% slowly while still preserving and more importantly gaining muscle mass. would like to maintain 195 weight. (drop 10 lbs of fat, gain 10 lbs of muscle).

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™. : As an ecto, its very hard to put on any gains. Almost nothing works short of PH's. the only PH i have ran was the original PPlex and i have yet to experience anything like this again. I would love a chance to run a sponsored log of a new PH like this one.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some excellent applications coming in :thumbsup:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe 'The One' could be 'accidently' packaged in a 'Drive' bottle . . . such mistakes do happen :biglaugh:

Nice Avi btw Rosie - I nearly fell off my chair! :bandit:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe 'The One' could be 'accidently' packaged in a 'Drive' bottle . . . such mistakes do happen :biglaugh:

AN is a REPUTABLE company :shock:

LOL (why's that, sir?). Thanks :biglaugh:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I already tried to ask that Jake :grumpy: so, so simple! but they wont do it. Understandably of course. Never the less, first time in my life I am GUTTED to be living in Australia. This is gonna suck so badly watching eveyone explode :-(

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AN is a REPUTABLE company :shock:

LOL (why's that, sir?). Thanks :biglaugh:
err, I think there was a broken wheel or something. . . . :bandit:

On the other issue, I think I will sit back and maintain my PH virginity for a while - see how the testers go, and how customs reacts to the product.

Sounds promising! :thumbsup:

goped

Awards
guejsn if I am missing any info that you would need in my app please let me know. Alex

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
like i said on another board, im a picky mofo, and i truly believe in this product so my choice on the loggers will be really strict ive seen 1 maybe 2 apps thus far id feel comfortable letting rock this

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
im a little bit surprised this thread isnt like 4 or 5 pages already.

there are going to be 3 very lucky doods trying this out. cant wait for the logs to start.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im kinda surprised it isnt 5 pages already as well! maybe alot of people are putting the polish, so to speak on their applications.
God damn it, i dont even want it for free. I'll pay man! I'd pay double if they would just get it to me here in Aus. And no, Im not joking.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
like i said on another board, im a picky mofo, and i truly believe in this product so my choice on the loggers will be really strict ive seen 1 maybe 2 apps thus far id feel comfortable letting rock this
I was thinking there were some quality apps in here...could you explain a little more about what you're looking for in applicants?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
- Weight
- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals
190lbs ripped
- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.
So I can increase sales x2 once I tell all the Canadians how fast I met my goal. Plus I am honest and have tested "tried and true" the rest of your products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking there were some quality apps in here...could you explain a little more about what you're looking for in applicants?
We want honest people, non-shills for other companies, who will use it as directed and report results. not really a lot to it. We'd want it to be people who have used other similar products before so they have some grounds for comparison particularly in terms of sides or lack thereof. personally i'd like someone who i consider really diet knowledgeable doing a massive bulk.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i had a vote I'd like to see CraigMatthews get a shot - he runs a good honest log.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
guejsn if I am missing any info that you would need in my app please let me know. Alex
Check out how detailed this application is (posts #102 and 103 in http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112403991&page=3). Ideally, for me to select a logger I would want to know at LEAST this much.

I agree with Joe here (a couple of excellent applications, as I mentioned). The more detailed you are, the more we can 'assess' you. Because of the nature of the product the selection process will be more rigorous than simply choosing the first 10 applications or so forth.

As Eric explained (also see my post to goped re ideal detail/quality of applications). We want honest loggers, and ones who will be objective and report daily. Logs should be detailed and the loggers should be willing to post before and after pics (or pics of progress AS REQUESTED) and be able to be SPECIFIC in training and diet. Those with not just experience (because sometimes that doesn't mean shite), but with the KNOWLEDGE to go with the experience, and who has everything set up exactly right, with the discipline and motivation and commitment to get the results.