THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. nice guys.

Im training for my trip to Mexico next month, so dont wanna throw anything too different in the mix, but awesome opportunity, good luck applicants. Solid company for sure.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    - Weight
    - Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals
    190lbs ripped
    - Reason why you want to try The Oneô and 2nd Gearô.
    So I can increase sales x2 once I tell all the Canadians how fast I met my goal. Plus I am honest and have tested "tried and true" the rest of your products.
    not that my opinion means anything..haha...but id back this guy anyday!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, the finalists to vote on we'll pick, but in the end it will be up to the forum itself to pick. So I think i'm going to ignore jay's withdrawal
    The final log winners comes down to a forum vote/poll??

4. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yes. Reread post #1:
    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We will select the top ten requests and then YOU GET TO DECIDE WHO IS "ONE-WORTHY"!!!

The top ten will be posted on a poll on Tuesday, the 17th with voting until Thurday the 19th. We will ship the bottles to the lucky winners on Friday the 20th.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. age: 28
    weight: 242
    Short Term Goals: Continue to get Stronger and maybe get a little more shredded
    My reason for wanting to try the one and 2nd gear is that i'm looking to try new supplements that will help me in the gym and also run logs for people so that they don't have to waste money on useless supplements like i have. I am currently doing an anadraulic state log and would love to follow this log up and then start another great supplement when i'm done. i know i'm new to the site but i started doing video logs with somewhatgifted and i've been hooked ever since.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    weight: 242
    Short Term Goals: Continue to get Stronger and maybe get a little more shredded
    My reason for wanting to try the one and 2nd gear is that i'm looking to try new supplements that will help me in the gym and also run logs for people so that they don't have to waste money on useless supplements like i have. I am currently doing an anadraulic state log and would love to follow this log up and then start another great supplement when i'm done. i know i'm new to the site but i started doing video logs with somewhatgifted and i've been hooked ever since.
    hopefully you realize this isn't a supplement though. It is a designer so a little different protocol.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

7. yes i understand what it is and i am still very interested in trying it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes. Reread post #1:
    I love how you answer his question, and then tell him to reread post#1 haha, seriously, what happens if thereís a tie, I mean if itís the forum members voting, there is a possibility of this. I just hope you didnít answer this in a different post

9. probably we'd do a separate run-off, but i'm not sure. We'll cross that bridge if we have to

10. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I love how you answer his question, and then tell him to reread post#1 haha, seriously, what happens if thereís a tie, I mean if itís the forum members voting, there is a possibility of this. I just hope you didnít answer this in a different post
    As Eric said, that will be determined if it happens.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    probably we'd do a separate run-off, but i'm not sure. We'll cross that bridge if we have to
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    As Eric said, that will be determined if it happens.

Thanks^^ Im on the sidelines waiting for the logs to start

12. when will the email be sent out?

13. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    when will the email be sent out?
    What e-mail? Re pre-sale? That will be closer to the release date.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    What e-mail? Re pre-sale? That will be closer to the release date.
    ah thanks you! nice avi by the way!

15. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    ah thanks you! nice avi by the way!
    Cheers

16. woohooo not long now!!! Good luck all!

17. Ahh, I want this log so bad, but it just doesn't fit my schedule

So I guess my question is...who's going to post before/after's, and who isn't? And who's willing to post before's, BEFORE you start the log? I'll be waiting for the the voting poll!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Ahh, I want this log so bad, but it just doesn't fit my schedule

So I guess my question is...who's going to post before/after's, and who isn't? And who's willing to post before's, BEFORE you start the log? I'll be waiting for the the voting poll!!!
    I'll post what ever :P

19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Cheers
    LOL, How many people have said that to you!? (myself included)

20. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    haha enough when she changes the pic :P

21. - Age -23

- Weight -202

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals- gain mass, keep my strength increasing, stay lean log the one and 2nd gear!

ive been following this one since you started talking about just like alot of us. very intriguing and will pursue reguardless if im chosen. the fiance says no illegal supps, this has got to be the closest as i can get without pissing her off. the only phs ive used has been havoc and epi but im ready for the "one".

22. Will the names of the voters be displayed? I know in polls, (not sure if this is what you are going with), but you have the option to display board members names. Maybe Im wrong, but I can see this kinda getting manipulated by vote's by 1 post members..But I guess it depends how you have it set up. just curious

23. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Ahh, I want this log so bad, but it just doesn't fit my schedule

It is a REQUIREMENT of those selected to log The ONE to post before and after pics in their log...As for those who will do it in their applications, this would be ideal...

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Enough so that I just smile and say thank you (but it's not there for that, so you don't need to say anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Will the names of the voters be displayed? I know in polls, (not sure if this is what you are going with), but you have the option to display board members names. Maybe Im wrong, but I can see this kinda getting manipulated by vote's by 1 post members..But I guess it depends how you have it set up. just curious
    Those who vote would only be allowed to vote once; that's how it should work. Ultimately the way it is set up will be up to Dirk.

24. Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    - Age -23

- Weight -202

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals- gain mass, keep my strength increasing, stay lean log the one and 2nd gear!

ive been following this one since you started talking about just like alot of us. very intriguing and will pursue reguardless if im chosen. the fiance says no illegal supps, this has got to be the closest as i can get without pissing her off. the only phs ive used has been havoc and epi but im ready for the "one".
    Its always the women calling the shots!

25. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Its always the women calling the shots!
    A man shouldn't need the permission of a woman to do anything (although the female is usually the unspoken boss of most relationships).

26. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    A man shouldn't need the permission of a woman to do anything (although the female is usually the unspoken boss of most relationships).
    Thats what i mean, Its never a permission thing per-se....Its an unspoken power you guys have
    And dont try an tell me you dont love all the compliments! I mean who wouldnt!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    If there is one truth in life, it is this: If the woman isn't happy, no one is happy.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    If there is one truth in life, it is this: If the woman isn't happy, no one is happy.
    That is so true that I am speechless.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    thats pretty much how they see it or how they make it for us. its just that she works in as a medical as. and thinks she knows everything and she doesnt like to see me buy tons of supps. but i still do
    its funny now that ive been unemployed (for over three months now) ive been looking at all the things ive gotta try. i have my own drawer in the kitchen now for all my supps. lol.
  30. tattoopierced1

- Weight: 230lbs

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals: put on as much mass as possible for an upcoming strongman event for charity we are doing.

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.: Since reading about these new products, I've been excited to try both of them out. I am experienced in PS/PH and am always looking to the horizon on what is coming next to push me closer to my goals.

Training: Right now I am sticking in the 6-8 rep range while training for the strongman event.
    Legs: hack squat, incline leg press, occlusive leg extensions, calf raises, hamstring deadlifts, lying leg curls
    Chest: incline DB press, decline DB press, db pullovers, db flys, db static hold
    Shoulders: bb overhead press, wide grip upright row, side lateral raises, rear delt db row
    Bi/Tri: bb curl, db hammer curl, db concentration curl, occlusive db curls, close grip bench, cable pressdown, skull crushers
    Back: deadlift, bb bent over row, iso low row, lat pulldown
    abs: cable crunches, decline leg lifts

Supps while using this: HyperTrop-X (pre workout), WMS, whey protein.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what happened to the logging opportunity thread?
    By jbryand101b in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Welcome Back IForce to AM!! Logging Opportunity already!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:18 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Logging Opportunity (12 testers for Finaflex)
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 03:12 PM
  4. Advanced Muscle Science Logging Opportunity
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:50 AM