THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Im sorry, but I just love that Avatar Rosie

2. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Im sorry, but I just love that Avatar Rosie
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    if i had a vote I'd like to see CraigMatthews get a shot - he runs a good honest log.
    Aww bless you BTW, I'm retarded, I am sending you the slin, I have half a bottle of mine left, can you re-send me your details and I'll send it tomorrow, with an extra goodie or two for the delay.

4. There are some good apps here. However, I will not disclose who I would select.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

5. I was mistaken with it being exactly like superdrol.... this should be a milder form of superdrol pretty much.

where'd I get this information from Pat Arnold though pm when this was first released.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    if i had a vote I'd like to see CraigMatthews get a shot - he runs a good honest log.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I was mistaken with it being exactly like superdrol.... this should be a milder form of superdrol pretty much.

where'd I get this information from Pat Arnold though pm when this was first released.
    ah nice nice! You apply to run this man?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    ah nice nice! You apply to run this man?
    no arm is bad.and I totally got this mixed up with i forces product which is like superdrol only milder.

no this compound is highly androgenic I hear as high as m5aa which was banned back in 2004, i remember some people were taking this on this board when i first joined.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. Pulling my entry; i'll just buy a bottle when it comes out.

9. Because of Jayhawks humbleness I choose him Oh wait I have no say in the matter.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Because of Jayhawks humbleness I choose him Oh wait I have no say in the matter.
    yeah, the finalists to vote on we'll pick, but in the end it will be up to the forum itself to pick. So I think i'm going to ignore jay's withdrawal

11. nice guys.

Im training for my trip to Mexico next month, so dont wanna throw anything too different in the mix, but awesome opportunity, good luck applicants. Solid company for sure.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    - Weight
    - Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals
    190lbs ripped
    - Reason why you want to try The Oneô and 2nd Gearô.
    So I can increase sales x2 once I tell all the Canadians how fast I met my goal. Plus I am honest and have tested "tried and true" the rest of your products.
    not that my opinion means anything..haha...but id back this guy anyday!

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, the finalists to vote on we'll pick, but in the end it will be up to the forum itself to pick. So I think i'm going to ignore jay's withdrawal
    The final log winners comes down to a forum vote/poll??

14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Yes. Reread post #1:
    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We will select the top ten requests and then YOU GET TO DECIDE WHO IS "ONE-WORTHY"!!!

The top ten will be posted on a poll on Tuesday, the 17th with voting until Thurday the 19th. We will ship the bottles to the lucky winners on Friday the 20th.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

15. age: 28
    weight: 242
    Short Term Goals: Continue to get Stronger and maybe get a little more shredded
    My reason for wanting to try the one and 2nd gear is that i'm looking to try new supplements that will help me in the gym and also run logs for people so that they don't have to waste money on useless supplements like i have. I am currently doing an anadraulic state log and would love to follow this log up and then start another great supplement when i'm done. i know i'm new to the site but i started doing video logs with somewhatgifted and i've been hooked ever since.

16. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    weight: 242
    Short Term Goals: Continue to get Stronger and maybe get a little more shredded
    My reason for wanting to try the one and 2nd gear is that i'm looking to try new supplements that will help me in the gym and also run logs for people so that they don't have to waste money on useless supplements like i have. I am currently doing an anadraulic state log and would love to follow this log up and then start another great supplement when i'm done. i know i'm new to the site but i started doing video logs with somewhatgifted and i've been hooked ever since.
    hopefully you realize this isn't a supplement though. It is a designer so a little different protocol.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

17. yes i understand what it is and i am still very interested in trying it.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes. Reread post #1:
    I love how you answer his question, and then tell him to reread post#1 haha, seriously, what happens if thereís a tie, I mean if itís the forum members voting, there is a possibility of this. I just hope you didnít answer this in a different post

19. probably we'd do a separate run-off, but i'm not sure. We'll cross that bridge if we have to

20. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I love how you answer his question, and then tell him to reread post#1 haha, seriously, what happens if thereís a tie, I mean if itís the forum members voting, there is a possibility of this. I just hope you didnít answer this in a different post
    As Eric said, that will be determined if it happens.

21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    probably we'd do a separate run-off, but i'm not sure. We'll cross that bridge if we have to
    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    As Eric said, that will be determined if it happens.

Thanks^^ Im on the sidelines waiting for the logs to start

22. when will the email be sent out?

23. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    when will the email be sent out?
    What e-mail? Re pre-sale? That will be closer to the release date.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    What e-mail? Re pre-sale? That will be closer to the release date.
    ah thanks you! nice avi by the way!

25. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    ah thanks you! nice avi by the way!
    Cheers

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RMS80's The One Log- w/ video....
    By rms80 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 05:24 PM
  2. RMS80'S THE ONE LOG W/ VIDEO
    By rms80 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 08:49 AM
  3. BoneDaddy's THE ONE Log!!!
    By BoneDaddy in forum Cycle Info