THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY
- 02-15-2009, 09:39 AM
- 02-15-2009, 09:42 AM
02-15-2009, 02:11 PM
02-15-2009, 02:37 PM
02-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Short Term Goals: Continue to get Stronger and maybe get a little more shredded
My reason for wanting to try the one and 2nd gear is that i'm looking to try new supplements that will help me in the gym and also run logs for people so that they don't have to waste money on useless supplements like i have. I am currently doing an anadraulic state log and would love to follow this log up and then start another great supplement when i'm done. i know i'm new to the site but i started doing video logs with somewhatgifted and i've been hooked ever since.
02-15-2009, 03:45 PM
02-15-2009, 07:30 PM
02-15-2009, 08:21 PM
02-15-2009, 08:47 PM
02-15-2009, 08:52 PM
02-15-2009, 09:00 PM
02-15-2009, 09:14 PM
02-15-2009, 09:22 PM
02-15-2009, 09:24 PM
02-16-2009, 12:07 AM
02-16-2009, 12:16 AM
02-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Ahh, I want this log so bad, but it just doesn't fit my schedule
So I guess my question is...who's going to post before/after's, and who isn't? And who's willing to post before's, BEFORE you start the log? I'll be waiting for the the voting poll!!!
02-16-2009, 12:56 AM
02-16-2009, 01:09 AM
02-16-2009, 01:12 AM
02-16-2009, 01:30 AM
- Age -23
- Weight -202
- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals- gain mass, keep my strength increasing, stay lean log the one and 2nd gear!
- Reason why you want to try The Oneô and 2nd Gearô.
ive been following this one since you started talking about just like alot of us. very intriguing and will pursue reguardless if im chosen. the fiance says no illegal supps, this has got to be the closest as i can get without pissing her off. the only phs ive used has been havoc and epi but im ready for the "one".
02-16-2009, 01:39 AM
Will the names of the voters be displayed? I know in polls, (not sure if this is what you are going with), but you have the option to display board members names. Maybe Im wrong, but I can see this kinda getting manipulated by vote's by 1 post members..But I guess it depends how you have it set up. just curious
02-16-2009, 02:17 AM
02-16-2009, 02:26 AM
02-16-2009, 02:48 AM
02-16-2009, 03:03 AM
02-16-2009, 03:03 AM
02-16-2009, 03:12 AM
02-16-2009, 03:32 AM
its funny now that ive been unemployed (for over three months now) ive been looking at all the things ive gotta try. i have my own drawer in the kitchen now for all my supps. lol.
02-16-2009, 08:45 AM
- Age: 28
- Weight: 230lbs
- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals: put on as much mass as possible for an upcoming strongman event for charity we are doing.
- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.: Since reading about these new products, I've been excited to try both of them out. I am experienced in PS/PH and am always looking to the horizon on what is coming next to push me closer to my goals.
Training: Right now I am sticking in the 6-8 rep range while training for the strongman event.
Legs: hack squat, incline leg press, occlusive leg extensions, calf raises, hamstring deadlifts, lying leg curls
Chest: incline DB press, decline DB press, db pullovers, db flys, db static hold
Shoulders: bb overhead press, wide grip upright row, side lateral raises, rear delt db row
Bi/Tri: bb curl, db hammer curl, db concentration curl, occlusive db curls, close grip bench, cable pressdown, skull crushers
Back: deadlift, bb bent over row, iso low row, lat pulldown
abs: cable crunches, decline leg lifts
Supps while using this: HyperTrop-X (pre workout), WMS, whey protein.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jbryand101b in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2011, 08:54 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM
- By Steveoph in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2010, 02:12 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 165Last Post: 03-05-2009, 10:50 AM