1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

- Age -23

- Weight -202

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals- gain mass, keep my strength increasing, stay lean log the one and 2nd gear!

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.
    ive been following this one since you started talking about just like alot of us. very intriguing and will pursue reguardless if im chosen. the fiance says no illegal supps, this has got to be the closest as i can get without pissing her off. the only phs ive used has been havoc and epi but im ready for the "one".

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Will the names of the voters be displayed? I know in polls, (not sure if this is what you are going with), but you have the option to display board members names. Maybe Im wrong, but I can see this kinda getting manipulated by vote's by 1 post members..But I guess it depends how you have it set up. just curious
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Ahh, I want this log so bad, but it just doesn't fit my schedule

So I guess my question is...who's going to post before/after's, and who isn't? And who's willing to post before's, BEFORE you start the log? I'll be waiting for the the voting poll!!!
    It is a REQUIREMENT of those selected to log The ONE to post before and after pics in their log...As for those who will do it in their applications, this would be ideal...

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    LOL, How many people have said that to you!? (myself included)
    Enough so that I just smile and say thank you (but it's not there for that, so you don't need to say anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Will the names of the voters be displayed? I know in polls, (not sure if this is what you are going with), but you have the option to display board members names. Maybe Im wrong, but I can see this kinda getting manipulated by vote's by 1 post members..But I guess it depends how you have it set up. just curious
    Those who vote would only be allowed to vote once; that's how it should work. Ultimately the way it is set up will be up to Dirk.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    - Age -23

- Weight -202

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals- gain mass, keep my strength increasing, stay lean log the one and 2nd gear!

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.
    ive been following this one since you started talking about just like alot of us. very intriguing and will pursue reguardless if im chosen. the fiance says no illegal supps, this has got to be the closest as i can get without pissing her off. the only phs ive used has been havoc and epi but im ready for the "one".
    Its always the women calling the shots!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Its always the women calling the shots!
    A man shouldn't need the permission of a woman to do anything (although the female is usually the unspoken boss of most relationships).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    A man shouldn't need the permission of a woman to do anything (although the female is usually the unspoken boss of most relationships).
    Thats what i mean, Its never a permission thing per-se....Its an unspoken power you guys have
    And dont try an tell me you dont love all the compliments! I mean who wouldnt!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

If there is one truth in life, it is this: If the woman isn't happy, no one is happy.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    If there is one truth in life, it is this: If the woman isn't happy, no one is happy.
    That is so true that I am speechless.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

thats pretty much how they see it or how they make it for us. its just that she works in as a medical as. and thinks she knows everything and she doesnt like to see me buy tons of supps. but i still do
    its funny now that ive been unemployed (for over three months now) ive been looking at all the things ive gotta try. i have my own drawer in the kitchen now for all my supps. lol.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

- Weight: 230lbs

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals: put on as much mass as possible for an upcoming strongman event for charity we are doing.

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.: Since reading about these new products, I've been excited to try both of them out. I am experienced in PS/PH and am always looking to the horizon on what is coming next to push me closer to my goals.

Training: Right now I am sticking in the 6-8 rep range while training for the strongman event.
    Legs: hack squat, incline leg press, occlusive leg extensions, calf raises, hamstring deadlifts, lying leg curls
    Chest: incline DB press, decline DB press, db pullovers, db flys, db static hold
    Shoulders: bb overhead press, wide grip upright row, side lateral raises, rear delt db row
    Bi/Tri: bb curl, db hammer curl, db concentration curl, occlusive db curls, close grip bench, cable pressdown, skull crushers
    Back: deadlift, bb bent over row, iso low row, lat pulldown
    abs: cable crunches, decline leg lifts

Supps while using this: HyperTrop-X (pre workout), WMS, whey protein.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Thats what i mean, Its never a permission thing per-se....Its an unspoken power you guys have
    And dont try an tell me you dont love all the compliments! I mean who wouldnt!
    It's only a "power" if the male GIVES it. As for the compliments; I'm not here for them, but I can at least accept them now without biting your head off.

Only if you LET it be that way. And if that's the case, most men would go elsewhere to someone who made them feel good.

12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Only if you LET it be that way. And if that's the case, most men would go elsewhere to someone who made them feel good.
    for sure, or you just live with it yesterday i asked my wife if she minded if I took the 4yo + 12yo to seaworld for the day and left her alone with the baby. She said it was fine, and as we were getting ready to leave she said something like "I guess me and dave will just stay here and clean the house and do the laundry" and I reminded her that if she had a preference it was best expressed when she was asked for it, then I added some expletives and left
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    for sure, or you just live with it yesterday i asked my wife if she minded if I took the 4yo + 12yo to seaworld for the day and left her alone with the baby. She said it was fine, and as we were getting ready to leave she said something like "I guess me and dave will just stay here and clean the house and do the laundry" and I reminded her that if she had a preference it was best expressed when she was asked for it, then I added some expletives and left
    Will "The One" help me manage stress caused by my wife? If you want to send me a bottle I can log my findings
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

It is a REQUIREMENT of those selected to log The ONE to post before and after pics in their log...As for those who will do it in their applications, this would be ideal...
    I love you...er...ummm...ummm...I mean I love AN

Finally a company that really wants to show what their product does!!!

When is the special sale going to be announced?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

the bolded comment needs its own thread seriously... We will announce it when the times comes closer
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.69%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    the bolded comment needs its own thread seriously... We will announce it when the times comes closer
    I read on another forum that it was going to come out last Friday, but that didn't quiiite happen. We'll just have to keep waiting.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishFork View Post
    I read on another forum that it was going to come out last Friday, but that didn't quiiite happen. We'll just have to keep waiting.
    if you sign up at www.appliednutriceuticals.com you will be notified as well as a special deal
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    no arm is bad.and I totally got this mixed up with i forces product which is like superdrol only milder.

no this compound is highly androgenic I hear as high as m5aa which was banned back in 2004, i remember some people were taking this on this board when i first joined.
    lol- I have had to explain this one probably 100 times in the last 6 weeks or so- it is nothing like m5aa or STS 646 (oral DHT) in terms of potency or effects- the molecular structure is very different- substituting an oxime at C3 completely changes the pharmacokinetics.....if the ketone @ C3 were still present, yes, it would.....but at the same time, if there is even a small alteration of the A ring, even on a 5-AR compound, it can completely change many of the characteristics (androgenicity, etc.)- look at mestanolone (STS 646):

and look at drostanolone:

basically, drostanolone is un-17aa methyldrostanolone (superdrol)- it is simply missing the methyl @ C17. Look at the methyl @ C2- it is the only A ring alteration on the molecule aside from the ketone @ 3 that makes the molecule different from oral mestanolone. Yet, as we all know, superdrol can yield 15-20 lb. gains in literally 3-4 weeks- yet it is exactly the same as mestanolone except for the C2 alteration- one small change is all it takes- and another case in point- drostanolone itself unmethylated at C17 is a poor mass builder (injectible)- but the methylation @ C17 (methyldrostanolone) turns it into a potent mass builder....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Weight : 184 on a 6'1" frame

Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals : Gain ~10 pounds of mass, keep 7-8 if possible. I look and feel my best (imho) right around 190. I'd love to be 195-200 though. I like strength gains but at this point I'm not entering any strongman competitions , so I"m looking for 2 things only...size and definition. Also, I need to make up for some lost time and lost mass due to a hectic schedule in life and a 8 month old kid

Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™. : I've honestly always been scared about the PH area of supplements - If fact I've never run anything like this. However, I trust AN's products, feedback, and their reps are always around to answer concerns quickly. I figure if I'm going to run any PH this is the ONE that it should be. I'd be up for trying to pulse The One as well, if AN wants a person or two to try it. I will take before and after pictures even though my before pictures are embarrassing compared to what I used to be.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.57%

My goal is simple, since I stopped my competitive swimming I've been hitting the gym. It's been four years, and 35lbs later that I've finallly plateaued. I can't seem to hit my goal weight of 195. One year ago, I had a simalar plateau untill I was introduced to AN products. I'm a hard gainer, and always have been. I eat right, and work out pretty intense. I'm looking to take the next step in intensity and every AN product I've tried has worked.

Age 28

Weight 180-185

My short term goals are to hit my goal weight and beyond. I definately want to increase strength and definition along the way as well. I'm fairly lean anyway, however I need to cut my cardio to gain weight. This usually gains me a coulple %'s of body fat. I'm hoping the "The One" and "2nd Gear" has what it takes to make my goals a reality!!
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

[QUOTE=Guejsn;1808921]It's only a "power" if the male GIVES it. As for the compliments; I'm not here for them, but I can at least accept them now without biting your head off.

LOL, yes you are a fiesty one for sure, Im sure your not HERE for them, but its only human nature to feel good when people tell you your looking hot. nothing wrong with that. Now back to the thread......
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Hey RMS, one day you will have to tell me the language I need to learn to understand your posts man
    As in Im a dumb sh*t, not that your posts are bad. Just looks like quantum physic's when you post dude
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    lol- I have had to explain this one probably 100 times in the last 6 weeks or so- it is nothing like m5aa or STS 646 (oral DHT) in terms of potency or effects- the molecular structure is very different- substituting an oxime at C3 completely changes the pharmacokinetics.....if the ketone @ C3 were still present, yes, it would.....but at the same time, if there is even a small alteration of the A ring, even on a 5-AR compound, it can completely change many of the characteristics (androgenicity, etc.)- look at mestanolone (STS 646):

and look at drostanolone:

basically, drostanolone is un-17aa methyldrostanolone (superdrol)- it is simply missing the methyl @ C17. Look at the methyl @ C2- it is the only A ring alteration on the molecule aside from the ketone @ 3 that makes the molecule different from oral mestanolone. Yet, as we all know, superdrol can yield 15-20 lb. gains in literally 3-4 weeks- yet it is exactly the same as mestanolone except for the C2 alteration- one small change is all it takes- and another case in point- drostanolone itself unmethylated at C17 is a poor mass builder (injectible)- but the methylation @ C17 (methyldrostanolone) turns it into a potent mass builder....
    Hey RMS, one day you will have to tell me the language I need to learn to understand your posts man
    As in Im a dumb sh*t, not that your posts are bad. Just looks like quantum physic's when you post dude
    Im still trying to break the code
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Im still trying to break the code
    Phew! so im not the only one who feels like complete moron when he reads RMS's posts? may as well be in japanese or something! He's one smart dude thats for sure. When I need it dumbed down to my level I hit Rosie up, she got the knack of translation, just dont upset her....
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Winners are anounced shortly i hope?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

You mean picked for poll tommorow?

Quote Originally Posted by rms80
    The top ten will be posted on a poll on Tuesday, the 17th with voting until Thurday the 19th. We will ship the bottles to the lucky winners on Friday the 20th.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Hold on a second my Kiwi friend....Have you entered? Even if you do win, how you gonna get it? If you got a way to get it into Aus/Kiwi Land....cough it up!
    PM me if you do, i want answers!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Hold on a second my Kiwi friend....Have you entered? Even if you do win, how you gonna get it? If you got a way to get it into Aus/Kiwi Land....cough it up!
    PM me if you do, i want answers!
    Kiwi land is pretty easy to get that stuff in, mdrol, epi, hdrol all gets in. I'm sure this will get in as well. If it doesn't get in I'll even pay for the bottle.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Man i'd love to be in on this one, but the timing isn't good right now. Best of luck to you guys, and i look forward to following the logs.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Yes we do. There is no sugar coating on this product and what it can do, and we want you all to see that (just like with all our other products).

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishFork View Post
    Yes, there have been some delays. The new release date is 4 March 2009.

LOL, yes you are a fiesty one for sure, Im sure your not HERE for them, but its only human nature to feel good when people tell you your looking hot. nothing wrong with that. Now back to the thread......
    LOL. You have no idea how my mind works, mate

Phew! so im not the only one who feels like complete moron when he reads RMS's posts? may as well be in japanese or something! He's one smart dude thats for sure. When I need it dumbed down to my level I hit Rosie up, she got the knack of translation, just dont upset her....
    Thanks; glad I can make some things easy to understand...Very simply, Dirk is saying that one small change in the structure of a compound can give it completely DIFFERENT characteristics, which is why something that is methylated can have better results than the non-methylated compound (i.e. when you add a methyl you make it a different substance from the original). Hope that helps

Kiwi land is pretty easy to get that stuff in, mdrol, epi, hdrol all gets in. I'm sure this will get in as well. If it doesn't get in I'll even pay for the bottle.
    Sometimes. Customs is really pretty ignorant here and some things can get in point blank even if opened and labelled and it SAYS what it is. Then again, Medsafe can be funny (different from Customs) and can come and recheck a package and confiscate it for no reason).

31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Well craig-o, Im gonna run the gauntlet an try an get it in Aus, i figure I have got F**K all chance, but nothing ventured nothing gained! I've blown a hundred bucks on worse things. You do realize of course if mine gets seized and you kiwi's get it i will be reduced to tears.
    PS I have a cousin im close to that lives in hamilton, is it a dump there?
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

so the poll goes up today? <hopes to see his name on the poll>
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Happy Wife Happy Life they say....
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    .... but I prefer No Woman No Cry

. . . . . . . . and I guess I should add 'No Gay' just in case
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

where is the link to the poll?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

is it up yet?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  37. AN Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    is it up yet?
    Trying to get that done now.....
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

good luck everyone
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.04%

Well craig-o, Im gonna run the gauntlet an try an get it in Aus, i figure I have got F**K all chance, but nothing ventured nothing gained! I've blown a hundred bucks on worse things. You do realize of course if mine gets seized and you kiwi's get it i will be reduced to tears.
    PS I have a cousin im close to that lives in hamilton, is it a dump there?
    Hamilton is very much in-land, so drives me crazy, not the worse place in the world...but certainly there is better :P

.... but I prefer No Woman No Cry

. . . . . . . . and I guess I should add 'No Gay' just in case
    haha exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by The Tanya View Post
    Trying to get that done now.....
    woohoo
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks fun..good luck gents.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what happened to the logging opportunity thread?
    By jbryand101b in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Welcome Back IForce to AM!! Logging Opportunity already!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:18 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Logging Opportunity (12 testers for Finaflex)
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 03:12 PM
  4. Advanced Muscle Science Logging Opportunity
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:50 AM