THE ONE- LOGGING OPPORTUNITY

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Honestly I wish I had the time to run a full blown log but I dont, if I did I would be testing "the one" against AAS not PH's. I want to see how it stacks up against dbol, tbol, winny, var, ect.. Hopefully I'll have the cash to grab a bottle. If I do I'll post my thoughts and comparisons in terms of effectiveness, sides, and shutdown. Best of luck to those who get to log it.

2. - Age 38

- Weight 230, was 240, have been cutting since New Years!!!

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals To be massive and strong

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™. To continue to add muscle to my already 230 pounds of enbending steel, and sex appeal!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    •   

3. Ohhhh man, there are some great apps showing up in here...steep competition! (dang it )
    Iron Legion Rep

4. not a good time for me...

when is the email being sent out?

5. Age: 21
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 188
    Bodytype: ectomorph
    Training Experience: I've been working out seriously for the last 2 years. My college team has a nutrition and workout plans for us and I have gained alot of mass these last couple of months. I don't lift to put on a great deal of size but I mostly lift to get me stronger and faster , quicker to deal with the rigors of Div. 1 basketball (im not going to name my college.)
    Current Training Protocol: Sunday - Is a rest day in terms of lifting, plyos, and conditioning. But I basically play basketball all day long on this day and work hard to make myself a better all around player so i still get a workout in on this day.
    Monday - This is the day where i workout my chest and tris. (3x8 workout to gain strength)

10 minutes of intense stretching
    12 minutes of cardio on the treadmill going at 8 speed and at 2 incline
    3 minute cooldown on treadmill
    5 minutes of intense stretching
    Workout:
    3x8 Bench (drop 5 lbs each set)
    3x8 Inclined Dumbell Bench (go down 5 lbs each set)
    3x8 Declined Bench (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 Tricep pulldowns (go down 10 lbs each set)
    3x8 Skull Crushers (go down 5lbs each set)
    15 minute cardio at 8 speed with 2 incline

Tuesday:
    10 Minutes of intense stretching
    12 minutes on the treadmill at 8 speed with 2 incline
    3 minute cooldown
    12 minutes on the bike
    3 minute cool down
    12 minutes on the treadmill
    3 minute cool down

Workout:
    3x8 cable crunches on ball (go down 10 lbs each set)
    3x8 weighted crunches on excercise ball (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 back hypers (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 Captains chair crunches
    30 crunches,30 reverse crunches,30 crossover crunches, 30 seated oblique twist, 20 cruches,20 reverse crunches, 20 crossover crunches, 20 seated oblique twist, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 crossover crunches, 10 seated oblique twist
    3x8 planks (hold for 10 seconds each rep)
    3x8 side bends (go down 5lbs each set)

12 minutes of treadmill
    3 minute cooldown

Wednesday:
    12 minute treadmill session
    3minute cooldown
    5 minutes of stretching

Workout:
    3x8 back lat pulldowns (go down 10 lbs each set)
    3x8 seated row (go down 10lbs each set)
    3x8 kneeing dumbell rows (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 deadlifts (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 straight bar curl (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 dumbell curls (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 preacher bar curls (go down 5lbs each set)

3 minute cooldown

Thursday:

10 Minutes of intense stretching
    12 minutes on the treadmill at 8 speed with 2 incline
    3 minute cooldown
    12 minutes on the bike
    3 minute cool down
    12 minutes on the treadmill
    3 minute cool down

Workout:
    3x8 cable crunches on ball (go down 10 lbs each set)
    3x8 weighted crunches on excercise ball (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 back hypers (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 Captains chair crunches
    30 crunches,30 reverse crunches,30 crossover crunches, 30 seated oblique twist, 20 cruches,20 reverse crunches, 20 crossover crunches, 20 seated oblique twist, 10 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 10 crossover crunches, 10 seated oblique twist
    3x8 planks (hold for 10 seconds each rep)
    3x8 side bends (go down 5lbs each set)

12 minutes of treadmill
    3 minute cooldown

Friday :

3 minute cooldown

Workout:
    3x8 legs squats (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 leg curls (go down 10lbs each set)
    3x8 leg exstensions (go down 10lbs each set)
    3x8 seated calve raises
    3x8 standing calve raises
    3x8 shoulder forward raise with dumbell (go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 shoulder side raises with dumbell(go down 5lbs each set)
    3x8 shrugs (go down 5lbs each set)

3 minute cooldown
    10 minutes of stretching

Saturday: off day but i play basketball most of the day.

Cardio Protocol: Plyometrics using jumpsoles and doing theVetical Bible workout, sprints, and stair runs

This is done on Tuesdays and Thursdays after my workout at the gym.

Current Sports played: Divison 1 Basketball, and i do play some football with my boys
    Current Supplements: loads of food, All the Whey Protein Isolate, All the Wheys Cassein, Bulk Creatine Mono, Purple Wraath, Bulk BCAA,Animal Pak, Karbolyn, Poseiden, and omega 369 fish oil caps

Medical Conditions: none
    Current Diet: MEAL 1 5AM: Whole grain Oatmeal, Bowl of Kashi Cereal in Almond Milk (mhhmmm yummy), and 3 scoops of WPI in Almond Milk
    Meal 2 650AM: 5 Eggs, 4 slices of lean bacon, 2 sausages, 1 banana, and a glass of Almond Milk
    Meal 3 845AM: Homemade Protein Bar (about 40g of protein)
    Meal 4 1030AM: Peanut Butter Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread, and 2 clemintines
    Meal 5 1150AM: 2 Tuna Sandwiches on Whole grain Bread, 1 Banana, and a Kashi Granola Bar
    Meal 6 2PM (Preworkout Meal): 8oz Chicken Breast (skinned, boneless), baked potatoe, and brown rice
    Meal 7 3PM (Preworkout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
    330 Workout done by 5
    Meal 8 545PM (Post workout shake): 3 scoops of WPI
    Meal 9 7PM: 120z Bison Burger w/ american cheese, baked potatoe, and a side of broccoli
    Meal 10 830PM: 2 scoops of Cassein, and a banana
    Sleep at 10 PM

I also munch on cashews and almonds througout the day

Water Intake: 1.5 gallons of water daily
    Logs: I dont have any logs as of yet but i am going to be doing a log on poseiden soon and on animal pak once they come in

short term goals: gain 10lbs of solid LBM while losing 2 lbs of body fat and to make sure i dont get fat so i can keep my explosiveness.

I deserve to be a logger because i am a very dedicated person and very organized. The gym is like a second home to me and being organized would help me make a very great detailed log. I want to definetly give this supplement a run because it has a great profile and i think it could do wonders for me.
    •   

6. -Age : 21

- Weight: 195

- Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals : cut down to 10% slowly while still preserving and more importantly gaining muscle mass. would like to maintain 195 weight. (drop 10 lbs of fat, gain 10 lbs of muscle).

- Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™. : As an ecto, its very hard to put on any gains. Almost nothing works short of PH's. the only PH i have ran was the original PPlex and i have yet to experience anything like this again. I would love a chance to run a sponsored log of a new PH like this one.

7. There are some excellent applications coming in
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    The risks of sending it would be weighed up. Chances may be better if in the US, since Australia and New Zealand Customs may be iffy (although, since it is a NEW product and NOT on any 'banned' oe 'prescription medicine' lists may be fine).
    Maybe 'The One' could be 'accidently' packaged in a 'Drive' bottle . . . such mistakes do happen

Nice Avi btw Rosie - I nearly fell off my chair!

9. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Maybe 'The One' could be 'accidently' packaged in a 'Drive' bottle . . . such mistakes do happen

AN is a REPUTABLE company

LOL (why's that, sir?). Thanks

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

10. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post

I already tried to ask that Jake so, so simple! but they wont do it. Understandably of course. Never the less, first time in my life I am GUTTED to be living in Australia. This is gonna suck so badly watching eveyone explode :-(

11. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    AN is a REPUTABLE company

LOL (why's that, sir?). Thanks
    err, I think there was a broken wheel or something. . . .

On the other issue, I think I will sit back and maintain my PH virginity for a while - see how the testers go, and how customs reacts to the product.

Sounds promising!

12. guejsn if I am missing any info that you would need in my app please let me know. Alex

13. like i said on another board, im a picky mofo, and i truly believe in this product so my choice on the loggers will be really strict ive seen 1 maybe 2 apps thus far id feel comfortable letting rock this
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

14. im a little bit surprised this thread isnt like 4 or 5 pages already.

there are going to be 3 very lucky doods trying this out. cant wait for the logs to start.

15. Im kinda surprised it isnt 5 pages already as well! maybe alot of people are putting the polish, so to speak on their applications.
    God damn it, i dont even want it for free. I'll pay man! I'd pay double if they would just get it to me here in Aus. And no, Im not joking.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    like i said on another board, im a picky mofo, and i truly believe in this product so my choice on the loggers will be really strict ive seen 1 maybe 2 apps thus far id feel comfortable letting rock this
    I was thinking there were some quality apps in here...could you explain a little more about what you're looking for in applicants?
    Iron Legion Rep

17. - Age
    - Weight
    - Short-term (90 day) Bodybuilding Goals
    190lbs ripped
    - Reason why you want to try The One™ and 2nd Gear™.
    So I can increase sales x2 once I tell all the Canadians how fast I met my goal. Plus I am honest and have tested "tried and true" the rest of your products.

18. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I was thinking there were some quality apps in here...could you explain a little more about what you're looking for in applicants?
    We want honest people, non-shills for other companies, who will use it as directed and report results. not really a lot to it. We'd want it to be people who have used other similar products before so they have some grounds for comparison particularly in terms of sides or lack thereof. personally i'd like someone who i consider really diet knowledgeable doing a massive bulk.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    like i said on another board, im a picky mofo, and i truly believe in this product so my choice on the loggers will be really strict ive seen 1 maybe 2 apps thus far id feel comfortable letting rock this
    if i had a vote I'd like to see CraigMatthews get a shot - he runs a good honest log.

20. Quote Originally Posted by goped View Post
    guejsn if I am missing any info that you would need in my app please let me know. Alex
    Check out how detailed this application is (posts #102 and 103 in http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2403991&page=3). Ideally, for me to select a logger I would want to know at LEAST this much.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I agree with Joe here (a couple of excellent applications, as I mentioned). The more detailed you are, the more we can 'assess' you. Because of the nature of the product the selection process will be more rigorous than simply choosing the first 10 applications or so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    As Eric explained (also see my post to goped re ideal detail/quality of applications). We want honest loggers, and ones who will be objective and report daily. Logs should be detailed and the loggers should be willing to post before and after pics (or pics of progress AS REQUESTED) and be able to be SPECIFIC in training and diet. Those with not just experience (because sometimes that doesn't mean ****e), but with the KNOWLEDGE to go with the experience, and who has everything set up exactly right, with the discipline and motivation and commitment to get the results.

21. Im sorry, but I just love that Avatar Rosie

22. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Im sorry, but I just love that Avatar Rosie

23. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    if i had a vote I'd like to see CraigMatthews get a shot - he runs a good honest log.
    Aww bless you BTW, I'm retarded, I am sending you the slin, I have half a bottle of mine left, can you re-send me your details and I'll send it tomorrow, with an extra goodie or two for the delay.

24. There are some good apps here. However, I will not disclose who I would select.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

25. I was mistaken with it being exactly like superdrol.... this should be a milder form of superdrol pretty much.

where'd I get this information from Pat Arnold though pm when this was first released.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

26. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I was mistaken with it being exactly like superdrol.... this should be a milder form of superdrol pretty much.

where'd I get this information from Pat Arnold though pm when this was first released.
    ah nice nice! You apply to run this man?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    ah nice nice! You apply to run this man?
    no arm is bad.and I totally got this mixed up with i forces product which is like superdrol only milder.

no this compound is highly androgenic I hear as high as m5aa which was banned back in 2004, i remember some people were taking this on this board when i first joined.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

28. Pulling my entry; i'll just buy a bottle when it comes out.

29. Because of Jayhawks humbleness I choose him Oh wait I have no say in the matter.

30. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Because of Jayhawks humbleness I choose him Oh wait I have no say in the matter.
    yeah, the finalists to vote on we'll pick, but in the end it will be up to the forum itself to pick. So I think i'm going to ignore jay's withdrawal
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what happened to the logging opportunity thread?
    By jbryand101b in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Welcome Back IForce to AM!! Logging Opportunity already!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 06:18 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Logging Opportunity (12 testers for Finaflex)
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 03:12 PM
  4. Advanced Muscle Science Logging Opportunity
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:50 AM